Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-08-2008, 02:34 PM   #1
realist
Avalon Senior Member

Default Bush Putting Final Touches on Martial Law Plans

Bush Putting Final Touches on Martial Law Plans

Wayne Madsen Report

October 8-10, 2008 -- FEMA sources confirm coming martial law

WMR has learned from knowledgeable Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) sources that the Bush administration is putting the final touches on a plan that would see martial law declared in the United States with various scenarios anticipated as triggers. The triggers include a continuing economic collapse with massive social unrest, bank closures resulting in violence against financial institutions, and another fraudulent presidential election that would result in rioting in major cities and campuses around the country.

In addition, Army Corps of Engineer sources report that the assignment of the 3rd Infantry Divisionʼs 1st Brigade Combat Team (BCT) to the Northern Command's U.S. Army North is to augment FEMA and federal law enforcement in the imposition of traffic controls, crowd control, curfews, enhanced border and port security, and neighborhood patrols in the event a national emergency being declared. The BCT was assigned to duties in Iraq before being assigned to the Northern Command.

On April 3, 2008, WMR reported on a highly-classified document regarding the martial law scenario: WMR has learned from knowledgeable sources within the US financial community that an alarming confidential and limited distribution document is circulating among senior members of Congress and their senior staff members that is warning of a bleak future for the United States if it does not quickly get its financial house in order. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is among those who have reportedly read the document. The document is being called the "C & R" document because it reportedly states that if the United States defaults on loans and debt underwriting from China, Japan, and Russia, all of which are propping up the United States government financially, and the United States unilaterally cancels the debts, America can expect a war that will have disastrous results for the United States and the world. "Conflict" is the "C word" in the document. The other scenario is that the federal government will be forced to drastically raise taxes in order to pay off debts to foreign countries to the point that the American people will react with a popular revolution against the government. "Revolution" is the document's "R word.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The full "Wayne Madsen Report" is available for subscribers only
source: http://www.waynemadsenreport.com

This breaking News was reported through Rumormillnews

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wayne Madsen is a Washington, D.C.-based investigative journalist, author, and syndicated columnist. His articles have appeared in The Village Voice, Wired, and CounterPunch. Madsen was a Senior Fellow of the Electronic Privacy Information Center. He was a communications security analyst with the National Security Agency in the 1980s, and an intelligence officer in the US Navy. He has testified on numerous occasions before the US Congress.

Madsen edits the Wayne Madsen Report, which he describes as following in the tradition of Drew Pearson's and Jack Anderson's famous "Washington Merry-Go-Round" syndicated column and columns by I.F. Stone.

Madsen also hosts a radio show on the largely Internet-based radio station "We The People Radio Network".
His expertise has been sought for news programs the world over, some of which have even been posted on myspace.

Madsen is a member of the 9/11 Truth Movement in that he subscribes to the opinion that elements within the Bush administration either let the September 11 attacks happen, or made them happen on purpose.

source: Wikipedia
realist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 03:00 PM   #2
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bush/ Martial Law Plans/HR3997

Posted: 08 Oct 2008 02:22 AM CDT

Over 90% of America did not want to passage of HR3997. The US Congress was held at 'Executive Gun Point' and told: 'you either pass this bill or we will declare martial law.'

The most painful part of HR3997 is the shift in the final bill. What was the shift? Unbeknownst to the American people, however, is that since September 20th, the $700 billion bailout bill signed into law by their President yesterday was expanded from its original 3 pages to a 451 page virtual novel of new laws virtually enslaving them to the foreign holders of their debt.

In addition, there are reports circulating in the Kremlin today are stating that the first deployment of Chinas elite People's Armed Police (PAP) under an agreement signed between the United States and China, and US Homeowners Soon To Be Evicted By Chinese Police Under New Law HR3997.

Even more disturbing, these reports continue, are that these new laws not only give Chinese and European banks control over the mortgage debt of the American people, they now include their credit card balances, and which virtually the entire US populace have indebtedness to.

To how utterly chilling this new US law for the American people, titled the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008, Russian legal experts point out in these reports that:

Section 101 (a)(1) establishes what is termed the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) to which substantial portions of what the American people currently owe to their banks and financial institutions is to be turned over the US Government for redistribution to foreign banks.

Section 101(c)(3) Designates for the first time in American history these foreign banks as financial agents of Federal Government with full law enforcement authority over the citizens in the US.

Section 3 (b) allows the US Secretary of the Treasury to put any kind of debt, including credit card, home loans, personal loans, automobile loans, etc., into the TARP programme.

Section 112 allows the US Secretary of the Treasury to astoundingly extend financing to foreign banks to purchase the debt of the American people.

Section 112 (1)(a) allows the US Government to hold stocks in companies for the first time in their history and which completely destroys the capitalist economy of their Nation.

Section 119 (2)(a) gives the US Secretary of the Treasury dictatorial powers not reviewable by courts making this position the most powerful one in America.

Section 122 increases the US public debt to the incredible amount of $11,315,000,000,000 (Trillion)

Section 204 puts the United States under emergency economic rule and states, 'all provisions of this Act are designated as an emergency requirement and necessary to meet emergency needs.

The clip here is from the newest addition of Zeitgeist explaining the Federal Reserve.

Money Mechanics, the document explained in this clip may be found at:

http://landru.i-link-2.net/monques/mm...
Download the Word from http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com/
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 03:50 PM   #3
zeca61
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bush Putting Final Touches on Martial Law Plans

Naomi Wolf - Give Me Liberty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XgkeTanCGI
zeca61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:23 PM   #4
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by realist View Post
Bush Putting Final Touches on Martial Law Plans

Wayne Madsen Report

October 8-10, 2008 -- FEMA sources confirm coming martial law

WMR has learned from knowledgeable Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) sources that the Bush administration is putting the final touches on a plan that would see martial law declared in the United States with various scenarios anticipated as triggers. The triggers include a continuing economic collapse with massive social unrest, bank closures resulting in violence against financial institutions, and another fraudulent presidential election that would result in rioting in major cities and campuses around the country.

In addition, Army Corps of Engineer sources report that the assignment of the 3rd Infantry Divisionʼs 1st Brigade Combat Team (BCT) to the Northern Command's U.S. Army North is to augment FEMA and federal law enforcement in the imposition of traffic controls, crowd control, curfews, enhanced border and port security, and neighborhood patrols in the event a national emergency being declared. The BCT was assigned to duties in Iraq before being assigned to the Northern Command.

On April 3, 2008, WMR reported on a highly-classified document regarding the martial law scenario: WMR has learned from knowledgeable sources within the US financial community that an alarming confidential and limited distribution document is circulating among senior members of Congress and their senior staff members that is warning of a bleak future for the United States if it does not quickly get its financial house in order. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is among those who have reportedly read the document. The document is being called the "C & R" document because it reportedly states that if the United States defaults on loans and debt underwriting from China, Japan, and Russia, all of which are propping up the United States government financially, and the United States unilaterally cancels the debts, America can expect a war that will have disastrous results for the United States and the world. "Conflict" is the "C word" in the document. The other scenario is that the federal government will be forced to drastically raise taxes in order to pay off debts to foreign countries to the point that the American people will react with a popular revolution against the government. "Revolution" is the document's "R word.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The full "Wayne Madsen Report" is available for subscribers only
source: http://www.waynemadsenreport.com

This breaking News was reported through Rumormillnews

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wayne Madsen is a Washington, D.C.-based investigative journalist, author, and syndicated columnist. His articles have appeared in The Village Voice, Wired, and CounterPunch. Madsen was a Senior Fellow of the Electronic Privacy Information Center. He was a communications security analyst with the National Security Agency in the 1980s, and an intelligence officer in the US Navy. He has testified on numerous occasions before the US Congress.

Madsen edits the Wayne Madsen Report, which he describes as following in the tradition of Drew Pearson's and Jack Anderson's famous "Washington Merry-Go-Round" syndicated column and columns by I.F. Stone.

Madsen also hosts a radio show on the largely Internet-based radio station "We The People Radio Network".
His expertise has been sought for news programs the world over, some of which have even been posted on myspace.

Madsen is a member of the 9/11 Truth Movement in that he subscribes to the opinion that elements within the Bush administration either let the September 11 attacks happen, or made them happen on purpose.

source: Wikipedia
Hi Realist,

Great article, thanks! I have a question about the headline with the "October 8 - 10." Are those dates that FEMA is putting the final touches to their scheduled martial law, or are those dates for the actual martial law?

-Phillip
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:09 PM   #5
Baggywrinkle

Relax,

No battle plan ever survived first contact with the enemy.

They can pass laws and edicts all they want. That's what they do. When the rubber meets the road I do not believe they will have the what with to scratch with.

The real question is, will you?
Old 10-08-2008, 06:29 PM   #6
Puppet
Avalon Senior Member

As I stated in another thread:

We, the Enlightened One's, should have no fear of wars; nor rumors of wars.

For we perceive onc certain truth, which the Dark One's can't see: The birth pangs of a new social and spiritual evolution is now fastly approaching us.

The old powers of the past are failing, which is self evident when one looks at the world we live in today.

the old rules of the past, which determined social order: greed, fear, hate, envy, etc. are now becomming a thing of the past as we, humanity, are starting to rub our waking eyes and truly perceive the world around us.

We, humanity, are beginning to truly question that which is occuring around us.

It is a matter of time before we, humanity, are allowed to begin anew, with a clean slate & create the new world as we see it and with the things we hold most dear to our hearts: Love, kindness, grace, and humility.

We, the enlightened ones, will become the new leaders of the world... it is only a matter of time.

So, don't give into the fear "they" wish to instill in our hearts; for "we" are more than just this flesh and this blood. "We" are spirit and that of eternal beauty which can never die nor be harmed.

So, love, live, and exist. Give thanks for every breath and share love with those around you.

Tell your loved ones you love them and why.

Give to those less fortuniate: for hate is a virus and kills the heart quickly; but love is a miracle and can bring a dead heart back to life.

Peace
Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:45 PM   #7
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Puppet for reminding us all of why 'we' the seekers are on this path.
I believe we are to hold the light in the midst of the Truth coming to the surface, not to allow it to destroy us in fear.
It is only our ego-self that feels the fear, not the spiritual-Self that knows all is happening as it should.
There is always destruction before Creation.
We, the lightbearers must continue to bring the light in how we ACT or REact to what is going on...to be the calm in the middle of the storm.
This is why we are here.
We are a part of the collective, everything counts now.

Remember the universal laws cannot be changed either by us or the powers that be we are all equal under the laws.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:52 PM   #8
wes_whitewolf
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bush/ Martial Law Plans/HR3997

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyrap View Post
Posted: 08 Oct 2008 02:22 AM CDT

Over 90% of America did not want to passage of HR3997. The US Congress was held at 'Executive Gun Point' and told: 'you either pass this bill or we will declare martial law.'

The most painful part of HR3997 is the shift in the final bill. What was the shift? Unbeknownst to the American people, however, is that since September 20th, the $700 billion bailout bill signed into law by their President yesterday was expanded from its original 3 pages to a 451 page virtual novel of new laws virtually enslaving them to the foreign holders of their debt.

In addition, there are reports circulating in the Kremlin today are stating that the first deployment of Chinas elite People's Armed Police (PAP) under an agreement signed between the United States and China, and US Homeowners Soon To Be Evicted By Chinese Police Under New Law HR3997.

Even more disturbing, these reports continue, are that these new laws not only give Chinese and European banks control over the mortgage debt of the American people, they now include their credit card balances, and which virtually the entire US populace have indebtedness to.

To how utterly chilling this new US law for the American people, titled the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008, Russian legal experts point out in these reports that:

Section 101 (a)(1) establishes what is termed the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) to which substantial portions of what the American people currently owe to their banks and financial institutions is to be turned over the US Government for redistribution to foreign banks.

Section 101(c)(3) Designates for the first time in American history these foreign banks as financial agents of Federal Government with full law enforcement authority over the citizens in the US.

Section 3 (b) allows the US Secretary of the Treasury to put any kind of debt, including credit card, home loans, personal loans, automobile loans, etc., into the TARP programme.

Section 112 allows the US Secretary of the Treasury to astoundingly extend financing to foreign banks to purchase the debt of the American people.

Section 112 (1)(a) allows the US Government to hold stocks in companies for the first time in their history and which completely destroys the capitalist economy of their Nation.

Section 119 (2)(a) gives the US Secretary of the Treasury dictatorial powers not reviewable by courts making this position the most powerful one in America.

Section 122 increases the US public debt to the incredible amount of $11,315,000,000,000 (Trillion)

Section 204 puts the United States under emergency economic rule and states, 'all provisions of this Act are designated as an emergency requirement and necessary to meet emergency needs.

The clip here is from the newest addition of Zeitgeist explaining the Federal Reserve.

Money Mechanics, the document explained in this clip may be found at:

http://landru.i-link-2.net/monques/mm...
Download the Word from http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com/
Those links do not work...does anyone else have source confirmation on this info? Thanks
wes_whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:32 PM   #9
realist
Avalon Senior Member

@ctophil:
Quote:
Great article, thanks! I have a question about the headline with the "October 8 - 10." Are those dates that FEMA is putting the final touches to their scheduled martial law, or are those dates for the actual martial law?
Neither nor. The dates refer to the publication of the article.

@Puppet:
Quote:
We, the enlightened ones, will become the new leaders of the world... it is only a matter of time.
Sure. Finding out I'm god helped me to overcome my megalomania.
But keep taking the pills

This is not about "fear of wars or rumours of wars". It is about being informed or the predators will eat you for lunch without thinking twice while you are still emitting love and light...
realist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:46 PM   #10
Puppet
Avalon Senior Member

I am truly sorry that you misunderstood the meaning behind my post upon your thread.

My intension was simply to give a bit of inspiration to those of us out there that are becoming weary at heart.

I am fully aware that
Quote:
It is about being informed or the predators will eat you for lunch

However, it never hurts to add a dab of hope where there appears to be only hopelessness.

And while I’m still
Quote:
emitting love and light
as you so elegantly put it, should it come to it, I will die or suffer with joy in my heart; because I will know that “They” haven’t robbed me of my happiness and peace.

Why did you respond the way you did to my post? It appears as though you got somewhat upset by what I said.

Maybe I am the one reading too much into what you are saying to me? I admit that is possible.

But, again… I see absolutely no problem by giving those of this board a little hope and inspiration in a time of darkness and pain.

I agree with you that it
Quote:
is about being informed
and information, and knowledge is never a bad thing.

And I understand that you are trying to help us stay informed and help us to “build our houses upon the rocks,” if I may quote from the good book.

So, I’m sorry if I offended you by my statement in your thread, but I, again, simply wanted to give a little
Quote:
love and light
for those who don’t have enough in their life right now.

Peace my friend
Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:50 PM   #11
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Octoner 7th defcon 1 never happened...

a lot of planning has to be done for the what ifs...

I'm taking off my seat belt and heading out to the ocean for a walk...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:56 PM   #12
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post

Right behind ya.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:05 PM   #13
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

I do know that the short sale ban expires tonight at 11:59pm.
So maybe the markets will spiral down or maybe not.

One thing I have learned to do more often is tell those in my life how much I love them.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:16 PM   #14
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Mad as hell! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMBZD...eature=related

(Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQUBbpvXk2A )

We should all do that.

-EA
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:45 PM   #15
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post

maybe not in the usa, but the uk market signalled the begining of the end to mainstream media. 7th was a huge day for the uk.. we are now in top gear heading for financial meltdown.. i fi had a beach near id go for a walk too.. you got a few more months of mayhem to contend with in financial markets. the usa and canada have a lot more assets to vacuum up. take care
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:47 AM   #16
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

The stock market is adjusting to its true level. No riots in the streets. People are treating each other half way decent. The sky did not fall in. Life goes on. Meanwhile, government and Wall Street have lost the public trust. The reason they talk about conflict and revolt is because they have done the American people wrong. They know that and they fear us. Everything they are rambling about is because they fear us. If we feared them, they would not say anything. No one on the face of the earth can dominate the American people. Keep faith in yourself and your fellow Americans. We do not have to like each other but we do have to love each other and stick together. Don't let this kind of talk shake you up. You are more powerful than they are and they know it. Peace.
Greg
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:56 PM   #17
lehomonuka
Avalon Senior Member

the defcon 1 warning was/is a Sorcha Faal story

anytime you read an artical by he/she/them you can almost be certain
that it's a poop samiche= 2 slices of info stuffed w/BS

Last edited by lehomonuka; 10-10-2008 at 11:13 PM.
lehomonuka is offline   Reply With Quote