Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Canada

Notices

Old 11-06-2009, 10:01 PM   #1
MadSheeple
Avalon Senior Member

Default Hi/Bonjours Looking for fellow canadians in ottawa/gatineau region

Greetings,
I am looking for fellow canadians that live in the Ottawa/Gatineau region that would be interested in making stuff actually happen. Because we all know that to change things, talking about them won't change much, we actually have to DO something.

What I want to do with this is to gather as many people as possible that are interested in real change and that have the willpower to make things happen.

This is what I have in mind :

-Have reunions(weekly?/monthly?) to talk about important issues and offer solutions and plans that we can ennact to bring change(big or small).
-Create a small(at first) network/community that we can use to share information/ressources
-Unite and fight for our rights/freedom

Feel free to post here if you are interested
If you wish to remain anonymous, you can always contact me by PM or by e-mail : madsheeples@gmail.com

----------------------------FRENCH/FRANÇAIS-----------------------------

Bonjours,
Je suis à la recherche d'individus dans les environ d'Ottawa/Gatineau qui seraient intéressés de redonner à la société et apporter un nouveau vent de changement, parce qu'on sait tous qu'il n'est pas efficace de seulement parler des choses pour qu'elles changent. Il faut recourir à L'ACTION pour que les choses changent.

Ce que je cherche à faire est de rassembler le plus de personnes possible qui ont la détermination et le désir d'apporter du changement à ce monde de fou.

Voici ce que j'avais en tête :

-Organiser des réunion(mensuelle?/Hebdomadaire?) pour avoir des discussions à propos des choses importantes qui nous touchent et établir des plans d'actions qui vont apporter du changement(grand ou petit)
-Créer une petite(en premier lieu) communauté/réseau qu'on peut utilisé pour partager de l'information et des ressources.
-S'unir et se battre pour nos droits et notre liberté

N'hésitez pas de repondre ici ou de m'envoyer un PM ou un e-mail : madsheeples@gmail.com
MadSheeple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:33 PM   #2
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hi/Bonjours Looking for fellow canadians in ottawa/gatineau region

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadSheeple View Post
Greetings,
I am looking for fellow canadians that live in the Ottawa/Gatineau region that would be interested in making stuff actually happen. Because we all know that to change things, talking about them won't change much, we actually have to DO something.

What I want to do with this is to gather as many people as possible that are interested in real change and that have the willpower to make things happen.

This is what I have in mind :

-Have reunions(weekly?/monthly?) to talk about important issues and offer solutions and plans that we can ennact to bring change(big or small).
-Create a small(at first) network/community that we can use to share information/ressources
-Unite and fight for our rights/freedom

Feel free to post here if you are interested
If you wish to remain anonymous, you can always contact me by PM or by e-mail : madsheeples@gmail.com

----------------------------FRENCH/FRANÇAIS-----------------------------

Bonjours,
Je suis à la recherche d'individus dans les environ d'Ottawa/Gatineau qui seraient intéressés de redonner à la société et apporter un nouveau vent de changement, parce qu'on sait tous qu'il n'est pas efficace de seulement parler des choses pour qu'elles changent. Il faut recourir à L'ACTION pour que les choses changent.

Ce que je cherche à faire est de rassembler le plus de personnes possible qui ont la détermination et le désir d'apporter du changement à ce monde de fou.

Voici ce que j'avais en tête :

-Organiser des réunion(mensuelle?/Hebdomadaire?) pour avoir des discussions à propos des choses importantes qui nous touchent et établir des plans d'actions qui vont apporter du changement(grand ou petit)
-Créer une petite(en premier lieu) communauté/réseau qu'on peut utilisé pour partager de l'information et des ressources.
-S'unir et se battre pour nos droits et notre liberté

N'hésitez pas de repondre ici ou de m'envoyer un PM ou un e-mail : madsheeples@gmail.com
Hi Madsheeple. Too bad I'm far way to the south-east in Temiscouata. Je sais qu'il y a un site francophone pour le nouveau paradigme. Peut-être pourrais-tu lancer l'invitation sur ce site également?

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:43 AM   #3
Marginal
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Hi/Bonjours Looking for fellow canadians in ottawa/gatineau region

Bonjour and Hi from the other side of the river,

It would be really nice to have contacts with others in this area.

Last edited by Marginal; 01-13-2010 at 12:36 PM.
Marginal is offline   Reply With Quote