Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-31-2008, 11:11 PM   #26
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: To Bill and Kerry concerning the Mods and Threads/Posts Deletion

That's curious. I know the mods are telling the truth about there being no secret activity beyond the normal mod housekeeping duties.

So if it's not them doing the deleting, then this will have to be looked into.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:15 AM   #27
Norval
Banned

Forum hacked?

Several of us now notice that the forum is now not able to link from the top between Camelot and Avelon?!?!? Is this a hack job, or are we all being segrigated now?
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 03:05 AM   #28
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Actually Norval, Colin has been doing some work on the forum which is why that is happening right now. There are reasonable, logical explanations that are not broadcast everytime something technical is being altered. When it comes to threads being moved or posts altered the mods contact the person who is involved by PM when the change is being made.
Old 11-01-2008, 03:19 AM   #29
Norval
Banned

Thank you Carol, there are only a few thousand, , well hundreds now, of those persons that this affected.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 04:08 AM   #30
Made_in_Brazil
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: To Bill and Kerry concerning the Mods and Threads/Posts Deletion

Eh. I was kind of excited lurking here and thinking that the threads and posts phenomena were actually collateral effect of virtual timelines madly looping and shifting before my eyes.
There!... then, kaput! Gone somewhere else.... got it! Not there, here.... oooops, back again, but anywhere. Nowhere! But Where?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"We are the mystics, the scientists, the artists, the cybernauts, the
explorers, the dreamers, the magicians, the visionaries, the shaman, the
mapmakers, the lovers, and the healers, stepping out from the fringe, and
coming together to redefine the possible."
Made_in_Brazil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 05:25 AM   #31
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: To Bill and Kerry concerning the Mods and Threads/Posts Deletion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Dear Friend:

Many thanks for your message. We're just looking into what happened here with that thread. Simon deleted it when he resigned as a moderator. As the originator of the thread, he's technically able to do that.

Unfortunately, he took away other people's replies as well.

It is crystal clear to me that this is unethical and irresponsible. Simon threw a tantrum. His action was immature. We do NOT know what specifically triggered this.

One does NOT delete other people's words and thoughts and feelings just because one has a personal issue in a different area (as Simon did, because he disagreed with the style of moderation that Kerry and I wanted to see: less thoughtless policing and more intelligent dialog with members, even if that was a hassle and took more time).

But while that was the general issue troubling him, Simon was suddenly greatly angered by someone or something and we do not know what it is. He is not telling.

We sympathize with anyone under stress, and who is upset, but we all have our responsibility and he will not be returning here to this forum as a moderator.

I am very sorry that this has happened. I personally apologize to all members. I do not know if the threads can be restored.

8< -.-.->8

Very best wishes, Bill
Thanks for this reply.. We (As in all members that don't run on <blind>faith because of past experiences.) needed it (An reason for the several "Why's"..)
I am sorry for being a persistent moderator itch in the other thread, but felt as having no other choice.. My motivation is posted there.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 05:34 AM   #32
Henry Deacon

Post The Tale of TWO Forums

Dear Explorers, Wonderers and Wanderers,

Let's give these TWO very different forums more time to stabilize (stabilise). i have been exploring and discussing the observations mentioned in this thread with Avalon/Camelot as well... Before this thread was formed.

To some of us, It has appeared (i.e. illusion) that unusual/secret/deceptive manipulation has been on-going here. Many hours of discussion (off the forums, of the forums, for the forums) have now been done. The moderators are from many very different backgrounds and experience/inexperience levels (and from all around this little globe). Bill and Kerry have been going through an almost constant state of jet lag for a while now (IMO).... during the same 'time' period as these TWO forums have been growing - from birth 'til now.

One administrator to handle the top-load of Thousands of explorers in TWO forums here (plus at least one other forum on the internet)!

It has many-a-time felt quite frustrating to experience being a non-mod/non-admin forum member and to see how things appear and function from that 'real'-world (forums user) perspective. After noting comments in this thread and from other explorers reporting in here and there--- added to my experiences from the 'field' recently, then communicating directly with others, i now have much more hope to see moderation and thread handling improve rapidly.

i wish to see these TWO separate forums become places for people to exchange ideas, findings, philosophies, etc.... openly and without a sensation or feeling of excessive controls being imposed. Threads have been moving all over the place and fading away at times. These 'problems' have now been clearly addressed.

i Believe that, given a little bit more time and patience here for this new child (the Two forums) and its 'maintenance system' to learn and to grow, things will blossom into what we/you hope for.

Very carefully following the primary-subtle and also not so subtle energies of the forums, over a period of many weeks --- and hearing the heart energies of Bill, i could not sit in the background any longer. Let each of us contribute energy to uplift these forums to a very high tone.

This is for the benefit all beings here - of this little dot in space.

Let's see how things go from here. These TWO forums can be fun and hopefully not focused excessively on any serious doom or fear/predictions. There is plenty of it on the internet for those who love the excitement and suspense. Movies and the daily news are full of exciting fiction and hair-raising stimulation.

For the AVALON Forum:
It makes good sense to be prepared and to exchange information on how to physically and emotionally survive. Almost every generation experiences times of trial. This is part of living in this realm. A well trained (and calm) mind is the best survival tool we can have.

Enjoy the flowers and the creatures.

Enjoy the mountains and the valleys and the meadows.

PS: PLEASE PLEASE Let's Try to post things in logical places to help out. AND put Camelot bits under the Camelot Forum(UFOs/related as well) and Avalon bits in the Avalove Forum.

YOur extra efforts will significantly reduce the problems, confusion and workloads ...

An organized
(organised) filing system (papers in alphabetical order please.. just as we were hopefully taught in grade school)...

Remember that data systems and computers Multiply and Amplify errors we introduce into their systems.

Last edited by Henry Deacon; 11-01-2008 at 08:02 AM.
Old 11-01-2008, 05:38 AM   #33
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for posting that Henry.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 05:48 AM   #34
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: To Bill and Kerry concerning the Mods and Threads/Posts Deletion

Henry. That is a very hopeful first post.

Thanks, so lets start building that community.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 05:54 AM   #35
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: To Bill and Kerry concerning the Mods and Threads/Posts Deletion

I must say that I was completely incorrect about my post being deleted. There was this duplicate thread and I lost track of which was I had posted on.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 06:28 AM   #36
Mrs. Robinson

Hello and a big warm welcome Mr. Deacon! I was so delighted to see you posting here!

I also believe that knowledge is a great tool (combined with and guided by spirit) for physical and emotional survival in these fragile times, as you've said. So, would you care to perhaps start another thread discussing oh, say, the planned war with China? (just for starters) You have so much to share, this would be a great time and place to continue where you started on Camelot.....what say?

many blessings to you
Old 11-01-2008, 06:33 AM   #37
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
We're just looking into what happened here with that thread. Simon deleted it when he resigned as a moderator. As the originator of the thread, he's technically able to do that.
Hi Bill,

Thanks for helping to clear all this Simon business up. Yours has been the most clear, informative, and satisfactory (imo) post from any mod yet. No slag to any other mod, I realise that you all must have had personal ties w/ Simon to varying degrees, that may have inhibited your ability to respond objectively.

I have a suggestion as this sort of rogue behavior still sounds possible currently. I've never been a mod anywhere and this is the first forum I've ever been a member of, so I'm not sure about the logistics of this suggestion.

I suggest that in order for any mod to be able to delete an entire thread, they should have to check w/ at least one other mod (it seems like there are always a few mods on at any moment anyway). I realise this could be tedious, but as we have seen much fervor in the wake of Simon's departure, it may have prevented some of the controversy.

Just my 2 cents anyway.

Oh and welcome (back?) Mr. Deacon. Great post. I especially liked the last bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Deacon View Post
A well trained mind is the best survival tool we can have.

Enjoy the flowers and the creatures.

Enjoy the mountains and the valleys and the meadows.
Agreed. The key to solving any problem (imo) is first having a clear mind and thus, a more accurate perception of the problem.

I just enjoyed some flowers, creatures, and even a valley today.

Mountains and meadows to follow soon enough.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 07:07 AM   #38
zorgon

Default Re: The Tale of TWO Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Deacon View Post
i do not believe there are any entities of significance working here to intentionally disrupt either forum. Any active 'entities' who may be in the mods group are powerless here. As long as people can speak freely as they have done in this thread -- humans, 'invisible' beings, agents of secret organizations (organisations), etc. will have no choice but to go on vacation.
Hi Henry welcome 'back' So I can assume your other aliases here will no longer be necessary?

I am glad you believe there are no malevolent entities 'of note' here... but I am curious about those now 'powerless' mods. To bad about Simon leaving...

I did come across a very disturbing post at another forum... Godlikeproductions actually... Would you happen to know anything about it? The info mentioned is only something a very select few here were party to...

I quote...

Posted by Blissmaker

Henry Deacon - Zorgon et alia

ZORGON ACCUSES HENRY DEACON AND DOES NOT KNOW HENRY DEACON.

HENRY DEACON DID NOT ATTACK ZORGON.
IN FACT IT WAS THE VERY OPPOSITE!

ZORGON KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT the original xxx.lanl.gov link (a url modified and incorrectly quoted/posted in Camelot's original report), SHIVA-NOVAs roots, or any of what HENRY DEACON may have been involved with.

LET's GET THE RECORD STRAIGHT.

I KNOW DR. DEACON AND HE IS NOT PLEASED WITH WHAT ZORGON AND HIS COHORTS ARE DOING. NOT ONLY ARE THERE FALSE ALLEGATIONS AND DISTORTED INFORMATION, BUT ALSO ZORGON AND HIS COHORTS ARE PRESENTING BAD DATA AND DISINFORMATION TO THE PUBLIC.
CREATING CONFUSION DURING A CRITICAL TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY.

THE TRUE INTENTIONS OF ZORGON ARE UNKNOWN AT THIS TIME.

SOME OF WHAT IS KNOWN ABOUT ZORGON IS STATED ABOVE.

DR. DEACON DOES NOT WISH TO BE INVOLVED IN CONFLICT WITH ANYONE. UNPROFESSIONAL AND IMMATURE BEHAVIOR IS ABHORRED.

HE WISHES ONLY TO PRESENT VALID AND ESSENTIAL DATA TO THE PUBLIC AS NEEDED FOR THEIR SAFETY, WELLBEING AND FOR GUIDANCE THROUGH DIFFICULT TIMES.

THIS IS IN RESPONSE TO THE MATERIAL QUOTED BELOW - FROM AN ATS POSTING.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage618597/pg1

Also at GLP there is this posting about John Lear leaving this forum.

I quote...

Lear Retreats after being caught red-handed

Wow! The DisInfo Agent has been exposed and booted out of yet Another forum.

Three Cheers for Project Avalon and their search for truth.

"Let me make it simple for all of us:

This will be my last post on Project Avalon.

And don't ask me back as I have much better uses
for my time than 'working together' and spoon feeding the ignorant.

All the best,

John Lear"

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage608714/pg1

Now since John left over an 'issue' over you... I find it very curious to find this posted at GLP

Would you have any idea who this Blissmaker might be?

Sounds like you are back 'at the helm'

Do you have mod status yet as you did before? Like editing another mods post?

Appreciate any light you could shed on these issues...

Thanks

Old 11-01-2008, 07:48 AM   #39
zorgon

And now that your back maybe I can get a few answers ...

1) what was the meaning of THIS post?

Henry Deacon

Exclamation Re: Alice in Wonderland Through the Looking Glass
Please do not post anymore material into this Thread.

It will be moved shortly, to some other area.

FURTHERMORE, unless clearly explained... zorgon will be blocked and we will proceed from there to observe what the Intentions are for posting in this manner.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...59&postcount=7

2) I originally wrote Bill about the material I had about "Looking Glass" (via Dan Burish" and "Project Shiva Nova" through another ex LLNL employee as well as my contact at Boeing.... When I heard you interview I wrote Bill that I had this material to back up what you claimed in your interview...

This was BEFORE Project Avalon opened...

My email was unanswered, and despite an apology from Bill on an Avalon PM that he was busy... the letter still remains unanswered.

It seems ludicrous to me that a supoosed 'whistle blower' would take offense to someone providing documentation for what they talked about in an interview... How silly is that? Is it not the intent of an interview at Project Camelot to share info? Then why the 'harsh' reaction when someone else provides more info?

3) This one is for Bill... When you invited myself and John to participate on this forum, you asked us NOT to scare off Henry Deacon...

My posting the info was not intended to 'scare him off'... I fully expected a thank you for supporting the interview... I did NOT expect a PM from Henry accusing me of being PsysOps and the reaction posted in item one on a public forum.

Since the deletion of the three threads of mine (which have been recovered ) I notice that 'something is not right'.

John also left because he accidentally named 'another poster' as Henry... and has since not heard anything from you or Kerry.

BTW John just got out of five days at the hospital for serious spinal cord surgery... He is doing well... thanks )

4) Again to Bill.... (or Henry)

In the post above Henry made this comment.

Many hours of discussion (off the forums, of the forums, for the forums) have now been done, after several weeks of "socks made into puppets" interaction, observation, etc. The moderators are from many very different backgrounds and experience/inexperience levels (and from all around this little globe).

So Henry admits to having been on this forum all along after his "goodbye" as 'sock puppets'

I know of at least 5, I am sure there are more...

Is this fair to Avalon members? Care to come clean and tell us all how many 'sock puppets' Henry did have here?

How about the real reason Simon left? Surely the people that make up this forum deserve to know the truth?

I have saved the relevant threads and posts, so in case they are 'hacked' there is a safe copy

I was content to let the mystery play itself out... but since personal attacks started at forums like GLP that I don't even post on attacking my reputation and that of all the members of Pegasus... I cannot remain silent any longer...

I only hope the right thing happens here over the next few days...

Good luck to all... its about to hit the fan....
Old 11-01-2008, 08:35 AM   #40
HaveBlue
Avalon Senior Member

Just a note to you Zorgon that I have read your stuff on open minds and are glad for your intelligence.
If John Lear has left here it's quite understandable. I don't check in here very often myself any more like I did at the start.
Forums such as this will always attract those that are seriously menally ill.
Perhaps a thread just for sqaubbling so those that want to do that can do it.
I've visited and been a member of many different forums on all sorts of different subjects and they all have 'problem' people that whine and contribute nothing.
In the interests of transperancy I would ban them but also have a section where the offending posts can be viewed by others. People could agree or not in that section. Whining off topic in other threads would have the result of them becoming the newest 'banned poster'. Harsh? Maybe,but Avalon is risking becoming a place that will be the laughing stock of the web and all the Gems of real info get buried by rubbish. No disinfo agents needed,no psyops, just a bunch all blaming each other. The PTB laughing and reassured in their conviction that the sheeple cannot run a discussion let alone their own lives and futures!
I can't wait for the 'pay' thread that has been touted. It should sort the wheat from the chaff.
HaveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 08:52 AM   #41
warngen
Avalon Senior Member

Great to see your information Zorgon. If you get dennab, then we know something is up. :P
warngen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:25 AM   #42
Kerry Cassidy
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
Hi Henry welcome 'back' So I can assume your other aliases here will no longer be necessary?

I am glad you believe there are no malevolent entities 'of note' here... but I am curious about those now 'powerless' mods. To bad about Simon leaving...

I did come across a very disturbing post at another forum... Godlikeproductions actually... Would you happen to know anything about it? The info mentioned is only something a very select few here were party to...

I quote...

Posted by Blissmaker

Henry Deacon - Zorgon et alia

ZORGON ACCUSES HENRY DEACON AND DOES NOT KNOW HENRY DEACON.

HENRY DEACON DID NOT ATTACK ZORGON.
IN FACT IT WAS THE VERY OPPOSITE!

ZORGON KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT the original xxx.lanl.gov link (a url modified and incorrectly quoted/posted in Camelot's original report), SHIVA-NOVAs roots, or any of what HENRY DEACON may have been involved with.

LET's GET THE RECORD STRAIGHT.

I KNOW DR. DEACON AND HE IS NOT PLEASED WITH WHAT ZORGON AND HIS COHORTS ARE DOING. NOT ONLY ARE THERE FALSE ALLEGATIONS AND DISTORTED INFORMATION, BUT ALSO ZORGON AND HIS COHORTS ARE PRESENTING BAD DATA AND DISINFORMATION TO THE PUBLIC.
CREATING CONFUSION DURING A CRITICAL TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY.

THE TRUE INTENTIONS OF ZORGON ARE UNKNOWN AT THIS TIME.

SOME OF WHAT IS KNOWN ABOUT ZORGON IS STATED ABOVE.

DR. DEACON DOES NOT WISH TO BE INVOLVED IN CONFLICT WITH ANYONE. UNPROFESSIONAL AND IMMATURE BEHAVIOR IS ABHORRED.

HE WISHES ONLY TO PRESENT VALID AND ESSENTIAL DATA TO THE PUBLIC AS NEEDED FOR THEIR SAFETY, WELLBEING AND FOR GUIDANCE THROUGH DIFFICULT TIMES.

THIS IS IN RESPONSE TO THE MATERIAL QUOTED BELOW - FROM AN ATS POSTING.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage618597/pg1

Also at GLP there is this posting about John Lear leaving this forum.

I quote...

Lear Retreats after being caught red-handed

Wow! The DisInfo Agent has been exposed and booted out of yet Another forum.

Three Cheers for Project Avalon and their search for truth.

"Let me make it simple for all of us:

This will be my last post on Project Avalon.

And don't ask me back as I have much better uses
for my time than 'working together' and spoon feeding the ignorant.

All the best,

John Lear"

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage608714/pg1

Now since John left over an 'issue' over you... I find it very curious to find this posted at GLP

Would you have any idea who this Blissmaker might be?

Sounds like you are back 'at the helm'

Do you have mod status yet as you did before? Like editing another mods post?

Appreciate any light you could shed on these issues...

Thanks

Hi Zorgon, Henry et al,

First of all let me say Zorgon, that HD is not at the helm here at Avalon.. He is a whistle blower who does participate in various ways on this an other forums.

He obfuscates when he feels it necessary... but we do not support him in this. We wish for only the truth. That is why we do Project Camelot. Everything we have posted regarding Henry Deacon is what he has agreed to and wished the world to know AT THE TIME. He may now wish to change his testimony... Very well. Let him state openly to the world what he now calls truth and let the world decide, which version of Henry's truth is the real one...

There is nothing wrong with dialog, and I would like to go on record stating that all views are welcome. That includes Zorgon's and Lear's... and Henry Deacon regardless what name he is choosing to mask behind. What's in a name anyway.

Let's deal with the issues rather than bother with the personal attacks. Project Avalon and Camelot forums were set up to provide a place for open dialog to take place.

As far as I am concerned, no editing by Mods is necessary of anything HD, Zorgon or Lear posts...

Let the games begin...

But a word of caution: why not deal with the issues, ie. be they 911 and the holograms that may indeed one day be the false flag alien invasion scenario or other issues that may face humanity as we move into the galactic center...

Kerry
Old 11-01-2008, 10:54 AM   #43
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy View Post

There is nothing wrong with dialog, and I would like to go on record stating that all views are welcome. That includes Zorgon's and Lear's... and Henry Deacon regardless what name he is choosing to mask behind. What's in a name anyway.
Hi Kerry,

It's good to hear from you and Bill about this controversy.
I agree that this has sidetracked our attention momentarily from more pertinent issues, but I feel like I must continue a little further in the Simon/Deacon issues as it seems that they are somehow related.

I'm confused as HD has stated that:

Quote:
To some of us, It has appeared (i.e. illusion) that unusual/secret/deceptive manipulation has been on-going here
And now you and HD himself seem to agree/admit that HD has been "sock puppeting" under various different member names.

I think for the sake of transparency that we all expect here, we need to know these aliases in full. The vagueness is not helping anything. From what I can see "Bleep" seems to have been a HD sock puppet, although of course I have no way of knowing that. "Bleep" imo has been very subversive and disruptive, so I'm pretty confused here.

If HD admits himself to using these sock puppets, I for one would like to know why and which names were used, as imo that is the definition of secret deceptive manipulation.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:58 AM   #44
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

I pondered writing anything here, But after some time i thought the only thing i should write, would be this, as we all here are family.

A family is a place where minds come in contact with one another. If these minds love one another the home will be as beautiful as a flower garden. But if these minds get out of harmony with one another it is like a storm that plays havoc with the garden.
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:24 PM   #45
Kerry Cassidy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
That's curious. I know the mods are telling the truth about there being no secret activity beyond the normal mod housekeeping duties.

So if it's not them doing the deleting, then this will have to be looked into.
Hi there,

The only solution to this is that we need to find a security expert for the Forum.. SO PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU ARE ONE..

That's all and the only solution....other than using magick to surround the forum with light and positive vibes....which we can also do.. all are welcome to do so.

So what's there to discuss?

Deleted threads are just part of the life of being in a world of secrecy with intel ops going on constantly. You will never solve that problem until we enter the 5th dimension....so don't bother loosing sleep over it...If "confidence is eroded" then it goes for the whole internet and world of surveillance we are living in and hello welcome to the world.

WE ARE CAMELOT AND AVALON do you sincerely think our stuff isn't gong to be hacked and messed with right and left?

get real

Kerry
Co-Founder
Project Camelot/Project Avalon
Old 11-01-2008, 02:19 PM   #46
Bill Ryan

Zorgon/Ron:

As soon as John left the forum, Kerry phoned him personally and left a message. He never called back. (Maybe he never received it?)

Kerry and I will be in Las Vegas for the Crash Retrieval Conference this next weekend. Will you both join us for dinner? It would be our pleasure.

There's been such a proliferation of non-malevolent misunderstandings that we all need to get together and chat. By comparing notes, we may all discover more.

Collaboration and open communication is what we stand for. Our way is to talk to everyone... and to encourage and support everyone to talk to one another.

Very best wishes, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 02:34 PM   #47
norman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Deleted threads are just part of the life of being in a world of secrecy with intel ops going on constantly. You will never solve that problem until we enter the 5th dimension....
Kerry
Co-Founder

What's to discuss indeed. I find that remark painfully revealing. KC co-founder has a VERY rigid 'bias'. It might take jet-lag and exasperation to reveal it but it's obviously there.

" The 5th dimension is coming ", and that's a fact folks. Really?

So what are we preparing for? Are short wave radios, cash-to-gold conversions, strategic relocations, pre-60s diesel vehicles etc all a preparation for the 5th dimension!? That sounds like preparation for a very tight squeeze through to a continuation of the 3rd dimension.

I wrote a post on another thread a couple of weeks ago. I don't many people read it so I'll include it here and hope that KC and BR read it. I sincerely meant every word of it:

I'd like to ask Michael St Clair why he's so elitist in his outlook on the rest of humanity. In some ways, he seems to be straight out of the 'ILLUMINATI' mould. I think I even heard him say something like we need 'thinning out a bit'.

A question I'd like to ask most of the whistle blowers and the well established 'researchers' is: If this DOOM thing escalates and accelerates and the general population is still 'asleep', would you 'change heart' and use your 'connections' to run for cover with the very people you currently tell us are the 'bad' people.

I ask this because I find that here in the UK we have a 'system' that seems to revolve around the Royal family. Whenever someone, from whatever background, manages to make a 'name' for themselves and gain some considerable influence, e.g. Paul McCartney, Bob Geldoff, Mick Jagger, Elton John, Lord Carlile and the rest, they get 'nobbled' by the Royal honours system. It doesn't matter how rebellious, badly behaved with drug habits and promiscuity, within a few decades they still get honoured and find themselves 'inside' the tent batting for the Royal household. That's the part of the Royal system that even David Icke doesn't say much about. That's not 'bloodline' that's HONOUR and Hollywood has built an honour system just like it too.

I'm really 'buzzed' that Camelot's Kerry and Bill are working the world finding and talking to all these people. I devour every interview. Kerry has a great knack for it that's at least as good as the best mainstream chat hosts. The fact that I'm really more confused now than I was 2 years ago, just slips by under the radar. Who cares, it's a gripping tale and some of it must be true, mustn't it?

Paul Simon wrote a lyric that went " another generation throws a hero up the pop charts ". Camelot may be trying to do many things but one thing it's doing is creating a 'roster' of 'stars'. I've been here before. We all have, and we all know where it goes next. That's not necessarily a problem. Just as long as it doesn't get stuck in 'HELLO' Magazine mode for too long.

I think Bill and Kerry, as 'manifestation' minded as they are , will surely agree that we are all in a very very precarious situation in this world right now. Bill and Kerry are really very balanced between the two polarities, often argued on this forum, that trouble us so much collectively. They do great stuff with 'who' they are but if we 'bow down before our leaders' in this situation, we'll do them a great diss service. They need all of us right up their arses, all of the time, keeping this thing FULLY balanced because it's bigger than all of us.

Oh, another question. Ask Dan Burisch what exactly his definition of patriotism is? It would make a change from asking what is his favourite question.

norman. ()
norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 02:40 PM   #48
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Being a moderator and admin on our own forum and hanging around forumland for several years now I have learned one thing:

YOU SHOULD NEVER BRING THE SJIT FROM ONE FORUM TO THE OTHER.

The people that do so on my own forum are supposed to do their fighting in a seperate room (we have several backrooms for that purpose) but never in front.

I state again:
LEAVE THE SJIT WHERE IT IS INSTEAD OF BRINGING OVER HERE WHERE IT CAN ONLY SPOIL THE ATMOSPHERE

Peer
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 03:40 PM   #49
Suriel

Wink Re: To Bill and Kerry concerning the Mods and Threads/Posts Deletion

There is too much focus on personal agendas.
He said she said. Requiring this and wanting that.
You need to ask yourself, "Why are you here?"

We are all drawn here for a reason.
Maybe it is the energy that we all feel.
Maybe it is that connection that we seek or have found.
There are many perspectives and camera angles on the big picture.
But the truth is there is only one story.
The evolution of your Soul.

Many Humans are lost and need guidance.
But your mind gets in the way. Your heart is trying to speak now,
but your words cannot be precise.
Energy has many vibrations, sometimes it is easier to just be.
Allow your consciousness decide what is real and not real.

Conspiracies do not give you solutions.
They only distract you.
To survive as a race we need to be more mature and take responsibilities for our actions.
You are a part of this puzzle.
Connect and contribute yourself to the higher cause.
If you have concerns about the forum, contact the administrator.
And get on with your research.

It is good to have knowledge and think or know you are intelligent.
However, it is the application of this knowledge that determines your wisdom.
Old 11-01-2008, 05:45 PM   #50
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Hi there,

The only solution to this is that we need to find a security expert for the Forum.. SO PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU ARE ONE..

That's all and the only solution....other than using magick to surround the forum with light and positive vibes....which we can also do.. all are welcome to do so.

Deleted threads are just part of the life of being in a world of secrecy with intel ops going on constantly. You will never solve that problem until we enter the 5th dimension....so don't bother loosing sleep over it...If "confidence is eroded" then it goes for the whole internet and world of surveillance we are living in and hello welcome to the world.

WE ARE CAMELOT AND AVALON do you sincerely think our stuff isn't gong to be hacked and messed with right and left?

get real

Kerry
Co-Founder
Hi Kerry.

My point wasn't that there is nothing secretly going on here which has as yet escaped detection. I don't believe there is, but I really have no way of knowing.

My point was that if there is something like a secret, invisible deletion of thread/posts, that it isn't the mods doing it.

I've seen them come under suspicion and unfairly so.

Being a researcher/data miner gives me some limited access to mod working areas where I can see them sincerely going about the business of making a gem out of Project Avalon.

I think they do brilliantly in trying circumstances, and they have my admiration.

Increased security could work, as could just having a deliberately open and transparent forum where no one has anything to hide. (not saying this isn't already the case. just stating a counterpoint to increased security)

There is no security I'm aware of which is total, and it can become a game of one upmanship between security and hackers until the forum becomes unusable.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote