Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 12-11-2008, 12:40 PM   #1
lastmimzy
Avalon Senior Member

Default .....about James.......

Thursday, 11 December, 2008

......... about James...........

Are we entities "created" and "engineered" by our so-called designers~~the Annunaki~~for their uses?~~as James implies? able to be manipulated through the explanations given?
OR ~ are we AS ".....else ye would not indeed be the child of the Creative and Living Force or God that ye are." AS told in this reading by Edgar Cayce, given in the 1930s; this is from reading No. 1538-1 .

The two "descriptions" of what I'm about, are 180 degrees from each other. Which means: they are contradicting each other. Which would you choose? Either I've got self-choice, OR I DON'T HAVE SELF CHOICE. This is not a difficult pick. How discerning are we?

The above excerpt is from today's "Thought for the Day" , from the Association of Research and Enlightenment, located at Virginia Beach, Virginia. More of the reading that the above excerpt comes from goes as follows :
"For ever, day by day, is there a choice to be made by each soul. One may lead to happiness, joy; the other to confusion, to disturbing forces, to evil and to self-condemnation.
But the will is of self, else ye would not indeed be the child of the Creative and Living Force or God that ye are; but as an automaton.
Then exercise thyself, and bring that to pass in thy experience that will create for thee the environ of helpful hopefulness in the experience day by day."
lastmimzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 01:15 PM   #2
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: .....about James.......

I pick the Annunaki. I have done alot of reading on this and it hits me right in the heart. I do not think it makes us better or worse than another other evolution theory. We are empowered and creators.

Peace
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 01:24 PM   #3
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: .....about James.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
I pick the Annunaki. I have done alot of reading on this and it hits me right in the heart. I do not think it makes us better or worse than another other evolution theory. We are empowered and creators.

Peace
I think your right. I think we are very manipulated but Truth liberates us, if and when we grasp it. When I look out at the Collective I see a hypnotized sleeping mass.
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 04:58 PM   #4
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post

Peace
It could NOT have been the Annunaki. James claims they created bodies for us to incarnate in, in order to deceive us to become Anu's slave laborers, - that they created our bodies with an evil intent.

Since we are creators only when we are one with All-There-Is, also called the One Infinite Creator, or God, - if one is in one polarity, - that of evil, one cannot create.

James further postulates our bodies to be shackles, an impediment, and he is way off the mark:

''One has to embrace and love the physical body, for the physical body is equally the Unified Field. The physical body is the gateway to your consciousness, to your total consciousness, as it is mirrored and stored within every particle. If you move into subatomic particles you calm the consciousness. You calm the consciousness creating with itself your own consciousness."
Emmanuel, The Unified Field, Denmark 1990

Last edited by Josefine; 12-11-2008 at 06:18 PM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:19 PM   #5
mach66
Avalon Senior Member

Josefine,
You may want to re-read the James interview. Also inform yourself about the Anunnaki and sitchen's work. The Anunnaki were definitely here, they definitely created our human bodies, manipulated our DNA as said by Pleiadian channels,and I think you may be mis-interpreting what James is saying.

You are right that our bodies are mechanisms for connecting to higher dimensions, but read carefully.. All that you talk about is a program created to manipulate us into being distracted with false quests of enlightenment. James' point is that our soul is something so far beyond what we perceive with our finite minds. Anu, knew this and had to trap the soul and keep it from ever escaping and reclaiming it's power and Knowledge. When you speak of using our body to connect with higher sources, you are still buying into the trap. You are the higher source, your soul is a part of the God consciousness. You don't need to reach ascended masters, or even your higherself, you are your higher self, you are just seperated from that concept due to the program that is running int he background of the collective consciousness. Deep inside you is "you" you need to peel all the layers of the onion. the onion is the prison and the prison walls. STop searching in an outward direction for guidance and your higher self. You need to search the opposite direction and go as far inward as you possibly can. It doesn't take Chakras and energy centers or anything else our body provides. It takes the intelligence to deny the ego and subconscious, to fully remove them for they have the true you hidden in closet and guard it very well.

Our bodies are a prison of the soul. Our bodies have wonderful abilities, although I'd say they are more for healing ourselves and staying attuned to the natural frequencies and harmonics that are the basic structure of our density. The more distortions that arise, the denser our desnity becomes. The beautiful inner abilities of our bodies are there to help us filter out those distortions. I think the bodie's abilities also feed into the flase sense of connecting with higher sources which Anu knew all too well. He knew we would get all wrapped up in trying to communicate with God and other sources which would distract us from searching for ourselves deep within ourselves.. Best hiding spot is right out in the open..........

These are my opinions of course and I am by far no expert, but the James interview has rung the truest to my vibration than pretty much any other thing I have read. I have read it twice and may do so a third time. When I read it very slowly and make sure I understand every word and concept, it rings louder and louder.

Mach66

Edit - I wasn't using the word you meaning you directly, it meant people in general. In re-reading your post, you seem to have the basic concept of self realization, but for some reason you seem to miss the message that James was giving.

Last edited by mach66; 12-11-2008 at 06:25 PM.
mach66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:38 PM   #6
martina
Avalon Senior Member

I have read that our bodies are engineered from 22 different extraterestial races, and Annunaki is one of them. Maybe Cayce meant that our soul is from God.
martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 07:06 PM   #7
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Ya I could agree with the whole slave race thing but these ETs have time travel and that disinfo could have been implanted in our past. But then again were supposedly "born into sin". This sin could be slavery, as in, were born into the sin of slavery. Lets just have a look at our planet......................yep! we seem to be all slaves in a prison with invisible bars from where Im standing. We cant leave earth, 99.9% of us has never and will never achieve their full potential because we're too busy with the rat race and trying keep our heads above the bills or starving to death in a third world country, being convinced we need to blow each other to pieces, poison each others food and water, Indoctrinate our young in schools so that they conform to the prison when their adults and all the other s**t that goes with it. nuf said. Its a beautiful planet is earth but It just happens to be under the control of an evil and very old ET known as satan, his underlings and his dog-like trained human slaves (soldiers for example. You wont find a more loyal mutt than that)
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 07:17 PM   #8
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

I understand both perspectives, yet I'm not attached to any of it.
No belief either way.
I appreciate the contrast, and see it all as information, nothing more.
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 07:36 PM   #9
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach66 View Post
Josefine,
You may want to re-read the James interview. Also inform yourself about the Anunnaki and sitchen's work. The Anunnaki were definitely here, they definitely created our human bodies, manipulated our DNA as said by Pleiadian channels,and I think you may be mis-interpreting what James is saying.

You are right that our bodies are mechanisms for connecting to higher dimensions, but read carefully.. All that you talk about is a program created to manipulate us into being distracted with false quests of enlightenment. James' point is that our soul is something so far beyond what we perceive with our finite minds. Anu, knew this and had to trap the soul and keep it from ever escaping and reclaiming it's power and Knowledge. When you speak of using our body to connect with higher sources, you are still buying into the trap. You are the higher source, your soul is a part of the God consciousness. You don't need to reach ascended masters, or even your higherself, you are your higher self, you are just seperated from that concept due to the program that is running int he background of the collective consciousness. Deep inside you is "you" you need to peel all the layers of the onion. the onion is the prison and the prison walls. STop searching in an outward direction for guidance and your higher self. You need to search the opposite direction and go as far inward as you possibly can. It doesn't take Chakras and energy centers or anything else our body provides. It takes the intelligence to deny the ego and subconscious, to fully remove them for they have the true you hidden in closet and guard it very well.

Our bodies are a prison of the soul. Our bodies have wonderful abilities, although I'd say they are more for healing ourselves and staying attuned to the natural frequencies and harmonics that are the basic structure of our density. The more distortions that arise, the denser our desnity becomes. The beautiful inner abilities of our bodies are there to help us filter out those distortions. I think the bodie's abilities also feed into the flase sense of connecting with higher sources which Anu knew all too well. He knew we would get all wrapped up in trying to communicate with God and other sources which would distract us from searching for ourselves deep within ourselves.. Best hiding spot is right out in the open..........

Edit - I wasn't using the word you meaning you directly, it meant people in general. In re-reading your post, you seem to have the basic concept of self realization, but for some reason you seem to miss the message that James was giving.
Mach 66, I have read James very carefully. Our bodies are part of the Unified Field and form the Mind-Body unity that IS us. We, mind and body, are united with all others and with everything there is. This is the All-Oneness, some call it God.

Our body is us as much us as our brain is us. The Body-Mind is one indivisible unit as long as we are incarnaated. We are multidimensional beings when we are in a body and when we are out of our body. Our DNA is multidimensional and part of every single cell in our body. When we die, we leave part of ourelves behind in all the molecules that made up our body. We change reality by what we are experiencing when we are in a physical body. The God-force, or the All-Oneness, is incarnating in every body, and what we experience while in a body becomes part of the experience of All-There-Is.

This is not opinion only, it is backed by solid research, it is called Hadron Physics. Hadron is the fifth force, some call it the God Molecule.

I have have made several posts on this subject today, you could look them up if you are interested.

Last edited by Josefine; 12-11-2008 at 07:46 PM.
Old 12-11-2008, 07:52 PM   #10
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth voice 2012 View Post
Ya I could agree with the whole slave race thing but these ETs have time travel and that disinfo could have been implanted in our past. But then again were supposedly "born into sin". This sin could be slavery, as in, were born into the sin of slavery. Lets just have a look at our planet......................yep! we seem to be all slaves in a prison with invisible bars from where Im standing. We cant leave earth, 99.9% of us has never and will never achieve their full potential because we're too busy with the rat race and trying keep our heads above the bills or starving to death in a third world country, being convinced we need to blow each other to pieces, poison each others food and water, Indoctrinate our young in schools so that they conform to the prison when their adults and all the other s**t that goes with it. nuf said. Its a beautiful planet is earth but It just happens to be under the control of an evil and very old ET known as satan, his underlings and his dog-like trained human slaves (soldiers for example. You wont find a more loyal mutt than that)
Look again. You might see nothing but love, if you wish. Love is the energy behind creation, and all distortions of Love, call it hate, envy, greed and so on, will change back to Love, as that is the only Truth. What is not truth, is part of the tapestry of experience, and this will fade away eventually. The prison is an illusion, look again and you might see freedom, if you wish.

I am not denying reality, I am just referring to a deeper and higher reality.

You might want to read "A Course in Miracles" that explains how one may be able to look again, and see through the illusion.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:23 PM   #11
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

I believe that we were created as Lightbodies...which included a form, but was actually very much "attached" to the Creator...and that in these forms, we explored the know Universe.

I believe that at some point we were given the opportunity to become "individuals" not simply extensions of the Creator, but free agents unto our selves...just as unique as our Creator.

I believe that these "individual" were the ones talked into inhabiting the bodies that Anu created from the highest life form on Earth...the HUman, to continue the progression of the individuated consciousness...but at that time we were not aware of "deception" ... well, we certainly learned, when we discovered that we were trapped in a cycle of reincarnation that clouded our memories with each new incarnation, to the point were we are now as a global community, at the tip of the pyramid.

As James reveals in his interview, not everyone incarnated into these Anunaki bodies, but they were just as locked out as we were in. Unbeknownst to us as well as our unincorporated brothers and sisters, this was all part of the Primal Blueprint, that would allow us to become equal to the Creator...this hands on, experience with "the dark side" would bring us KNOWledge of ALL that IS...and not just the lighter side of things that we experienced while still consciously attached to the Creator...just as the darker colors in a painting, give it depth and life, the "darkness" that we experience here, gives us depth and a new appreciation for life.

Anu's role in this plan for our education was also unbeknownst to him, he thought that he had actually out smarted the Creator, and captured IT, because he knew that we were IT, fragmented...but he had also forgotten who his Creator was ... very much like a father son relationship...the father is able to keep ahead of the child...until the child starts creating his own world, that the father is unfamiliar with...in this case, the Creator is far ahead of us all.

After thousands of incarnation, when we were exploring everything outside of ourselves, we have reached the apex of our collective knowing...and are left with the explorations of our SELF, our origins, which requires us all to look withIN ourselves...to discover the Lightbody which is still connected to the Creator ... discovering that we are all the same...with now, individuated consciousnesses...or as James puts it the perspective of Sovereign Integrals of First Source.

Having that perspective of our Wholeness,and "the map" from our unimprisoned siblings, who are now able to assist us with their perificial vision of timelessness, and direction. we can, as ONE, unified consciousness, return home "in glory" ... having evolved, fulfilling our destinies to become individual who recognize our potential as "fragments" of God, we can continue to explore more of his Universes, as ITs representatives of Unconditional Love...and appreciate this "prison" as a cocoon, that helped us restructure ourselves into a species capable of flight...multi-dimentional freedom.

Quote:
When the entity becomes unique, it can acquire experience and insight that is unique. And this is the precious cargo that the entity was designed to transmit to First Source. Individuality and independence were the gifts bestowed to the entity, and unique insight was the gift returned.

http://www.wingmakers.com/philosophy3.html
James, it seems, was one of those who escaped the "trap" yet was able to learn from us, and who has now chosen to incarnate to help us with a not so "clouded" vision of who we are...the materials he is releasing, assist us to free ourselves...are the original "blueprint" revealed by the Creator, yet "hidden" from us until now, that show that "everything is the way it should be" and the plan is perfect
ENdJOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 08:37 PM   #12
becky
Avalon Senior Member

Hi. Interesting discussion. Might I chime in? From reading the book, "Three Magic Words" by U.S. Anderson, I came to believe that I am GOD and collectively WE are GOD. Like someone mentioned here, science has caught up with religion by proving the GOD molecule, which is what everything is made up of.
However, I felt the James interview did an amazing job of clarifying for me why it is so difficult for me to remember that I am GOD. It is because I have been tampered with, my system was hard-wired.
But now I am starting to remember. There is nowhere that I am trying to get to. There is nowhere for me to ascend to. I just AM. And I have everything that I need within me to operate safely and joyfully in this reality. With this knowledge, my greatest concern becomes not only ME but WE. And I believe the best way for ME to help WE is to BE THE CHANGE. Because we're all the same thing, GOD, we just don't remember it yet.

THoughts?

love,
becky
becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:03 PM   #13
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey

Edgar Cacey(the real one) is #1 in my book. Anunaki are kool & all to look into but even if they were around their time has long since passed. I spent hours researching on that but from what i can tell stichen is likely false repping which leads me to believe the planet X thing is disinformation to double the size of the hay stack.
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:31 AM   #14
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
Look again. You might see nothing but love, if you wish. Love is the energy behind creation, and all distortions of Love, call it hate, envy, greed and so on, will change back to Love, as that is the only Truth. What is not truth, is part of the tapestry of experience, and this will fade away eventually. The prison is an illusion, look again and you might see freedom, if you wish.

I am not denying reality, I am just referring to a deeper and higher reality.

You might want to read "A Course in Miracles" that explains how one may be able to look again, and see through the illusion.
Of course Im aware of this too. When I began to look at the bigger perspective. Which to me is, who is above the ETs if the ETs are above us. Earth seems to be in my opinion, a school for souls and the lessons ae really tough. If you look at the layout of the mayan calendar in reference to all major events in history where there was a major change in the mass consciousness you will see they line up perfectly (right up to now) although Im still a bit sketchy about whats gonna happen in around 2012 (if anything). Its still looks a bit vague.

I do see Love my friend but Im also certain Satan and his minions were put here for a reason. I personally dont believe in coincidence thats why I have come to this conclusion. If theres no such thing as coincidence then there is some elusive, divine plan to absolutely everything. This could only be the work of an intelligence way beyond our comprehension. GOD perhaps?

Im a nuts and bolts realist. And Im gonna be a bit cheesed off if I find out I didnt volunteer to incarnate in this septic tank of a society. It really sucks coz daddy aint rich and I have to work in a s**tty job every day. But at the same time as s**tty as my job is Im supposed to be there for now. This is Duality, which is another hint towards the possibility of a vast intelligence. etc, etc............................................... ............
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:09 AM   #15
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

I do resonate with the idea of the Anunnaki. I see it as truth. I dont trust man much. not a good track record. Im not sure I like it. but we do seem to gravitate towards work. its all most of us think about. it makes since that the masses are asleep as well. to busy working. and maybe were conditiond from the start not to revolt? just a thought. who wants to be a slave. but the evidence is clear. there is more proof in this than the bible. as a matter of fact. most of the bibles writings came from the sumerians and such. but the good parts were taken out and in its place is another god. if you do the research. you will see this all over the world. including the native americans. now were starting to get to the truth about why america massacred the indians. it wasn't because we wanted there land. it was christianity. and we didn't want there spiritual teachings diverting the master plan. to keep the slaves for them selves. it worked for the Anunnaki. why not the illuminati. a perfect plan if you ask me. it had already been dun. and it worked. we just need to re wright history. and kill 1000, the mayans say the same thing, hopi, egypt, and the list go on and on. I dont understand why the (SHEEP) are not receptive to the truth. its obvious. megalithic monuments all around the world pointing to the sky's. with stories of the truth.. wake up people!!!

were a species with amnesia.. nobody knows where we came from. nobody agrees. freaking apes. I don't think so. where is the missing link. still haven't found it. Oh yes we have. HA HA HA>>>

but I do believe we started before the Anunnaki interfered with evolution. maybe even seeded from another planet. there seems to be evidence of this theory in ancient history as well.

Last edited by dagon; 12-12-2008 at 02:12 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:35 AM   #16
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: .....about James.......

"If You build it - They will come..."

The Container was built. Sovereign Integrals could now Inhabit them in the physical, and did. The Trap (Of a sort) was then sprung. Release from the Game requires reconnection with the Sovereign Integral We all once were...

Its always perspective. This is a School. That was and is, the way it is - Its Why We all incarnated in the first place (In Higher Realities - A Diploma from this School is a very sought after Item Indeed)...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 02:24 AM   #17
ResidentEx
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not that smart a person, but this is what comes to my mind...

It seems to me that all we have to do is look at ourselves in the mirror and we will see the Anunnaki (albeit we won't see what may have been a reptilian 'us'...) for the way that they were; folks who knew better, at one time, but slowly forgot the message as, due to their life-span, they simply forgot.

We walk along in this world doing what we will, never really thinking of the damage that is done, at times. Needless death, needless waste, senseless violence, etc., etc. Don't you think we already know all of this? Yet we continue to do that which is wrong because we believe that we have to, or have no choice. We have forgotten the hard-won lessons of the past. We know deep inside that everything is Created by the God Force, including us. Therefore, everything and everyone around us is a Brother, Sister, or God. (Brother and Sister re-united as One?) If we already know this, why do we keep ruining the planet and mis-treating/dis-respecting the Earth and the plants and animals that we eat in order to sustain ourselves, the planet on which we live?

Now look to the Anunnaki. They are extremely long lived. They might even be gods; beings who grew in consciousness above our present level of consciousness. They have slowly fallen into their own trap. They, too, have forgotten these hard-won lessons. They, too, have mistreated their home-world and have done some senseless, petty things. They are like us, just more technologically and 'spiritually' advanced, only they have fallen/slipped a little bit.

We all have lessons to learn. From my understanding, the Anunnaki started-out mining their own gold. 'Seems to me if it was their intention to start out on this 'soul trapping' program, they would have just done that to begin with, you know?

Typically, technological advancement/sophistication doesn't come without spiritual advancement because, as you gain more technological sophistication, you start seeing the evidence in the physics and the mathematics the existence of God. It is possible to gain technologically, but it stems from violence and warfare, and that technology will be be base and un-sophisticated, although it will work. This is why we haven't been run-over/exterminated by extra-terrestrial races, so far. They (Most of them.) know we are all Brothers and Sisters.

I think I believe the Anunnaki have (hopefully) made amends and that issues have been resolved, and that some of them, as well as some of us, are going to ascend to a higher level. That is my hope, anyway.

~Kenny
ResidentEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 07:18 AM   #18
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

Resident X.... I guess you missed this question and answer eh?
Quote:
Question 7 from Project Camelot:

Please address the subject of Ascension from your point of view (or that of those you are speaking for). What exactly is Ascension? How would you recommend that people view it and accommodate it in their spiritual awareness?

Answer 7 from James: To understand ascension it is necessary to understand its origins. The concept of ascension arose out of division and disconnection. Religion conceived that Source or God was outside the Self, living in some remote dimension of space, fully separated from the human condition. Human beings were not really worthy of God, but religion, in its self-enlightened state, gave humans the concept of faith. By having faith, God will come down and save you from the human condition, provided, of course, that you have faith and apply His commandments.

Ascension came along, not so much from religion, but rather spiritual-mystic sources, and posited that humans did not need to be passive in the application of faith, but rather they could ascend to the Source. In other words, instead of waiting for God to come to you, you could go to God. Humans, under the proper tutelage of masters could learn how to ascend and attain the Godhood, and become a master of their own, serving God and His universe as an emissary of the Light.

Religion and spirituality really had the same idea, the only difference was that religion used passive faith while spirituality used active practices. The First Point of ascension is the yearning for a Source outside the Self, hence division and disconnection. Any First Point that begins in separation is pulled into the Human Mind System’s gravitational field and is lost in the deceptions therein.

Thus, ascension is not an aspect of the Sovereign Integral state. As written in my previous answer, you are here and always have been and always will be. There is no where to go outside of yourself to find yourself or God or Light or enlightenment or ascension. Look at it this way, if you are self-contained, if the Sovereign Integral is indeed within you at all times, then where exactly do you need to ascend? It is realization, not ascension. And realization has, as its First Point, the unconditional oneness, equality and truthfulness of Self in all life expressions. While ascension’s First Point is: I am not equal to my Source, my Source is outside of me therefore I need to ascend to it in order to become a greater being more worthy of love and light.

Ascension is of the teacher-student ordering of the universe, residing within HMS. It defines the subtle aspects of self-deception that are caught-up in the spiritual belief systems of Earth and the interdimensional planes as well. If you believe you are in the process of ascending, ask yourself the questions: Where I am ascending to? How do I know that that endpoint is not of the Human Mind System? Are my mental pictures of ascension based on my own experience or have they been downloaded from the information and knowledge systems of humanity – in the other words, the unconscious domain?

All of the energy, efforts, attention and learning that are placed on the ascension process are a diversion from your own realization of the Sovereign Integral. It is as if you have pursued a shadow in favor of the substance. The ascension pathway is ensconced in the comforts of gurus and masters – both physical and interdimensional – that supposedly support your journey into the Light and Love of God. Along this journey you see how it absolves you of responsibility related to this world’s real conditions of hunger, inequality, rape, war, abuse, servitude, illness, racism and a hundred other maladies. The absolution comes in the form of your journey itself. The diversion. The separation.

Realization of the Sovereign Integral consciousness is realization of one’s True Self as present in everyone else. You see the condition of the human family as your own, and your condition as one with everyone else. You are in the moment, engaged in the dismantling of the HMS, knowing that as you do this, you are invoking the Sovereign Integral consciousness to manifest on Earth in a human instrument where there is complete and unconditional transparency and therefore expansion.
Old 12-12-2008, 07:28 AM   #19
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by becky View Post
Hi. Interesting discussion. Might I chime in? From reading the book, "Three Magic Words" by U.S. Anderson, I came to believe that I am GOD and collectively WE are GOD. Like someone mentioned here, science has caught up with religion by proving the GOD molecule, which is what everything is made up of.
However, I felt the James interview did an amazing job of clarifying for me why it is so difficult for me to remember that I am GOD. It is because I have been tampered with, my system was hard-wired.
But now I am starting to remember. There is nowhere that I am trying to get to. There is nowhere for me to ascend to. I just AM. And I have everything that I need within me to operate safely and joyfully in this reality. With this knowledge, my greatest concern becomes not only ME but WE. And I believe the best way for ME to help WE is to BE THE CHANGE. Because we're all the same thing, GOD, we just don't remember it yet.

THoughts?

love,
becky
wow, Becky, that was great to hear..."by George, I think you've got it" and I believe what you said resonates perfectly with this:

Quote:
Regarding the value to the individual. If anyone is involved in the study of these materials for their own sake and not the sake of the greater humanity, they are missing the point of these teachings and their import. The study of the spiritual domain is the study of selflessness and the expression of soul in the soul carrier for the benefit of all. If there is any other motivation, it will obscure the preparatory phase of the individual and diminish their ability to contribute to the deeper energetics of the master event string.
Old 12-12-2008, 08:23 AM   #20
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENdJOY View Post
wow, Becky, that was great to hear..."by George, I think you've got it" and I believe what you said resonates perfectly with this:
Hear, hear!
I think the interview with James might refreshen the slate. What he calls the GSSC has become so fraught with habitual thinking, with dogma, with automated responses, so as to become less effective as tools for understanding.

Your last quote from James, ENDJoy, 'we have to do this for humanity, not just for ourselves', I disagree with. What we do for ourselves we do for humanity, what each does for him/herself affects us all.

Moreover, the paradox of 'teaching' is this: We resent being a teacher as well as being a follower. The Guru/Sage elevation is another trap.
We might remember this: Teach so you will learn. This goes for James as well.