Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-16-2008, 05:06 AM   #51
zorgon

Default Re: 911 no planes?

I need help locating a video clip

I consider it of immense importance. I thought I had saved a copy but cannot find it in my library

I have a series of captures from it...

This is the remaining steel frame skeleton Look at it closely and explain to me how the steel vaporizes into dust?

This is more clear in the video... so we need to find it...

A beam weapon, as John suggest CAN indeed produce such results... and explain both the fine powder of the left over material and the 'missing matter'

It is unfortunate (for us) that they speedily dumped all the material in the ocean

And before you say "We don't have any 'beam weapons'... you should know that I have a LOT of data on that ... for another thread
Old 09-16-2008, 05:23 AM   #52
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Hi John, Henry, Ron, everyone:

I enjoyed Henry's question mark.

What seems to have happened is this: (great theater...)

John thought EYES WIDE OPEN was Henry Deacon... and insulted Henry (but addressing it to EYES WIDE OPEN).

Then Henry saw it later and posted his question mark.

John, you know that I respect you hugely. But what you said (AS IF to Henry was not warranted. Henry has been to some places few people ever have - but not (to the best of my knowledge) on any turnip truck.

As best I know, you don't know the guy. John, do take the trouble - after all the trouble you HAVE taken to collect all your data - to get his data also. Not logical, Captain, to ignore that.

For those who don't know the history:

Henry stated on Camelot (publicly) that the WTC planes were real, not holograms - because (explained to me privately) he personally worked on the technology used in the data transfer from the 9/11 control base to the "white aircraft" (the data relay plane) ... which was relaying control data to the actual WTC aircraft.

On that basis (and ALSO from what he was briefed about, as I understand it) Henry fairly reasonably concluded that the WTC planes were real.

If they WEREN'T - then there was even more of a charade going on than anyone realizes even now, and those with good data need to work together to figure this out.

Repeat: work together...

There's a real opportunity here to collaborate to figure things out. If we miss this, then we're all dumb.

I'll now monitor this thread with tremendous interest...

Very best to all - Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:03 AM   #53
empathy
Avalon Senior Member

If you think the no plane thing is bizarre. THIS IS GOING TO BLOW YOUR MIND!

http://www.drjudywood.com/

Seriously, if you aren't familiar with this info, it's worth checking out.
empathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:45 AM   #54
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post

John thought EYES WIDE OPEN was Henry Deacon... and insulted Henry (but addressing it to EYES WIDE OPEN).

John, you know that I respect you hugely. But what you said (AS IF to Henry was not warranted. Henry has been to some places few people ever have - but not (to the best of my knowledge) on any turnip truck.

As best I know, you don't know the guy. John, do take the trouble - after all the trouble you HAVE taken to collect all your data - to get his data also. Not logical, Captain, to ignore that.

Henry stated on Camelot (publicly) that the WTC planes were real, not holograms - because (explained to me privately) he personally worked on the technology used in the data transfer from the 9/11 control base to the "white aircraft" (the data relay plane) ... which was relaying control data to the actual WTC aircraft.

On that basis (and ALSO from what he was briefed about, as I understand it) Henry fairly reasonably concluded that the WTC planes were real.

If they WEREN'T - then there was even more of a charade going on than anyone realizes even now, and those with good data need to work together to figure this out.

There's a real opportunity here to collaborate to figure things out. If we miss this, then we're all dumb.

Very best to all - Bill
Thank you Bill. I am glad to see somebody else standing up to John.

I cant beilive everyone else just chose to ignore his insult, no matter who it was aimed at.

I guess their thinking was "but its john lear, we must accept what he says".

All it has done for me on a personal level is make me realise how john very quickly reverted to the tactis of attacking the source rather than adressing the question.
Its the same tactic those who belive the offical story use & is childish & transparent.

Thousands, including me have listened to your very intersting interviews on camelot john. I may not belive all of it, maybe only some of it but the point is I sat and listend. I thought you would return the favour, put your ego aside and listen to what I asked (rather than start calling me names in the first instance) but I guess I was wrong.

I dont really care if you have "been through the same thing thousands of times". You havnet with me yet. You are making the claims & its up to you to provide the proof. It comes with the territory john. I really did want to talk about this in an adult fashion but it appears you dont.

I see you posted your affidavid. Unfortunatly, I wont be reading it as you have totally put me off because of your response.

John, come on man, grow up a bit and stop being grumpy by throwing your toys out of the pram when someone does not agree with you.

I leave this thread very dissapointed.

Love & light to all.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:53 AM   #55
addalight
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by empathy View Post
If you think the no plane thing is bizarre. THIS IS GOING TO BLOW YOUR MIND!

http://www.drjudywood.com/

Seriously, if you aren't familiar with this info, it's worth checking out.
Thank you, I am in awe.
addalight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:42 AM   #56
luis9343
Avalon Senior Member

i must say, the photos Zorgon posted of the plane going into the tower in the first post are the most compelling evidence for the no-plane theory i have seen.

I also wanted to share this awesome 3D Holographic technology, which only makes me think that if average citizens have this, what must the governments technology be like.

Holographic Projection - 3D Dancing Hologram

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtpQloAn_3w

Though im not on the no-planer bandwagon just yet, some very interesting evidence in this thread though, definitely making me think things over.
luis9343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:12 AM   #57
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: 911 no planes?

What's that now?
The first, and now the second, thread I read today... both are filled with people not getting along too well, to say the least.
What's going on?

Do I dare to read another thread?
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:26 PM   #58
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Eyes Wide Open you have stated your point to John but by not reading his affidavid you are also 'throwing toys out of the pram'

This debating stuff is not meant to be easy and it will always cause conflict. As long as it doesnt stop people learning and communicating then I can handle it. Sometimes people say things they may regret but most of us are only human and not Vulcan
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:51 PM   #59
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

I did not give any credence to the "no planes" theory until I watched the "September Clues" series on YouTube. In, what I thought was, a very clever analysis of the TV footage from that fateful day, many anomalies are shown up.

Eyes Wide Open - have a look and see what you think? I don't think we should 100% trust what ANYBODY here says, whether it be Lear, Wilcock, Deacon, Ryan, Cassidy, Burisch etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqEpuTGc98s

And let's not be over-sensitive about things, hey? Let's concentrate on trying, as Bill says, to work together to get at the truth. I've always felt that 9/11 is the achilles heel of the illuminati. There's just so much evidence that the official version is a crock of s**t.

If we could get the right facts out to the masses, we might make a difference?
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:58 PM   #60
abgott
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Hello bill, all,

what is the "white aircraft" ?

is there is some web links about that ?

thanks
abgott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 05:36 PM   #61
BlaZer

Mystery 9/11 aircraft was military 'doomsday plane'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgF9Fd4UyMY
Old 09-16-2008, 05:37 PM   #62
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:

Very best to all - Bill

I must be dumb then because will not 'collaberate' with anybody over anything. But especially not with a disinformation artist to 'figure things out'.

I already figured it out.

Let me make it simple for all of us:

This will be my last post on Project Avalon.

And don't ask me back as I have much better uses
for my time than 'working together' and spoon feeding the ignorant.

All the best,

John Lear
johnlear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:04 PM   #63
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

for a brilliant guy, you are pretty ignorant yourself John. Grow up man.
One of the seniors on site, and you behave like a child when something you dont like is said.
Peace
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:27 PM   #64
JoinTheFun
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, my gods !

You'll be back...
JoinTheFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:33 PM   #65
HallieBallie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
I need help locating a video clip

I consider it of immense importance. I thought I had saved a copy but cannot find it in my library

I have a series of captures from it...

This is the remaining steel frame skeleton Look at it closely and explain to me how the steel vaporizes into dust?
Zorgon

I saw this link on another topic , ULTRA ALTERNATIVE 9/11 theory. in » Project Avalon Forum » Project Camelot » Conspiracy Research
Maybe you mention figure 38(b). Another video of steel turning to steel dust, although CNN’s Aaron Brown calls it smoke. on page: http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/D...WarsBeam3.html

You can't download (i can't with FF3 on Linux) the avi en mpg from the link, but you can download it from the picture.

I have downloaded it, if you can't.

BTW http://www.drjudywood.com/ is very nice to look at.
HallieBallie is offline   Reply With Quote