Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2009, 06:49 PM   #1
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posts: 258
Default A Goddess Spoke to Me

"I'm very angry, ....cooking."

That's what She said, there was a word right before cooking that I missed.

But it was a Goddess and She did orchestrate, ordain or otherwise manifest the greatest true story ever told. http://www.lookyourheartinthemirror....hronicity.html

She said it right after I had a "wow" conversation about Ma'at with an Egyptian scholar.

So I think it was Ma'at, the creator, the universe, because only an all powerful Goddess could have orchestrated the story.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:35 PM   #2
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: A Goddess Spoke to Me

welcome dear heart

we did NOT miss your post
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:49 PM   #3
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posts: 258
Default Re: A Goddess Spoke to Me

Hi there, yeah, it's true. It was wild. It barely budged me, at first I thought it was because of my cooking that She was angry.

It took almost two weeks before it really dawned on me, the scale of it, kinda.

Of course, I would have said someone who said that was crazy... There had been so many miracles, REALLY. IT was like, just another miracle, but it made me that much more sure, and I needed to be sure to get through...

It wasn't like I was in a casual or common situation.... I was about seven years into a millenial saga, New Age Messiah vs. 6/6/6.

You don't even need faith, it's irrefutable.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:04 PM   #4
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posts: 258
Default Re: A Goddess Spoke to Me

This is one of the miracles. My website had been up for a long time, with no response, and finally an email came in, the first one, but I didn't recognize it, as coming from my website.

So the guy had to write again, and he said he liked the pendant, but wanted it turned so the point of the triangle was on top. That's the way I had originally "designed" it, so I was happy to ask the casting company to turn it the other way.

It took two months, or so, but when I finally saw the first right side up LYHITM pendant, I was overwhelmed, it was SO cool. I wrote the guy, who lives in New York, that I was sending the pendants, that it was the most beautiful jewelry ever created.

A few days later this is the email I received...

"Received the pendants, they really are beautiful. As I put one of them on I felt like my whole body was transforming. Felt this surge of power, It was least to say very Interesting, I'm at a lost for words on how to describe the feeling that came over me. WOW"


This kind of thing happened so many times, it just was impossible to tell aynone about it,because no one cared.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:05 PM   #5
arcora
Banned
 
arcora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 696
Default Re: A Goddess Spoke to Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Age Messiah View Post
This is one of the miracles. My website had been up for a long time, with no response, and finally an email came in, the first one, but I didn't recognize it, as coming from my website.

So the guy had to write again, and he said he liked the pendant, but wanted it turned so the point of the triangle was on top. That's the way I had originally "designed" it, so I was happy to ask the casting company to turn it the other way.

It took two months, or so, but when I finally saw the first right side up LYHITM pendant, I was overwhelmed, it was SO cool. I wrote the guy, who lives in New York, that I was sending the pendants, that it was the most beautiful jewelry ever created.

A few days later this is the email I received...

"Received the pendants, they really are beautiful. As I put one of them on I felt like my whole body was transforming. Felt this surge of power, It was least to say very Interesting, I'm at a lost for words on how to describe the feeling that came over me. WOW"


This kind of thing happened so many times, it just was impossible to tell aynone about it,because no one cared.
i see...so you're here to sell jewelry?
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:11 PM   #6
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: A Goddess Spoke to Me

No...it seems she is here to share her story...and she does it very well...i may not agree...even perhaps question some things about her post...but i am interested in her path... i can learn from her experiences
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:16 PM   #7
arcora
Banned
 
arcora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 696
Default Re: A Goddess Spoke to Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
No...it seems she is here to share her story...and she does it very well...i may not agree...even perhaps question some things about her post...but i am interested in her path... i can learn from her experiences
might want to learn it's a he, not a she before you follow too closely.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:16 PM   #8
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posts: 258
Default Re: A Goddess Spoke to Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
i see...so you're here to sell jewelry?
What are you here for??? To taunt people, denigrate and harass them?

I'm here because pretty much everyone here cares about spiritual stuff, or at least they want people to believe they care.

My story is the preeminent spiritual story in world history.

It takes McKenna's novelty theory to a level he probably could not have imagined.

If it's told worldwide, religion ends, or at least the facade of religion being truth ends.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:17 PM   #9
arcora
Banned
 
arcora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 696
Default Re: A Goddess Spoke to Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Age Messiah View Post
What are you here for??? To taunt people, denigrate and harass them?

I'm here because pretty much everyone here cares about spiritual stuff, or at least they want people to believe they care.

My story is the preeminent spiritual story in world history.

It takes McKenna's novelty theory to a level he probably could not have imagined.

If it's told worldwide, religion ends, or at least the facade of religion being truth ends.
if it's that important, why are you plugging customer testimonials from the online store you spam in your sig?
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:18 PM   #10
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posts: 258
Default Re: A Goddess Spoke to Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
No...it seems she is here to share her story...and she does it very well...i may not agree...even perhaps question some things about her post...but i am interested in her path... i can learn from her experiences
I'm a man. It's a true story that is impossible to be anything other than the Goddess ending the need for faith in a religion.

If people thought they needed it before, faith, believing a story from thousands of years ago, they don't need to believe a story any longer, because the story is documented completely. The players are still alive, etc.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:19 PM   #11
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: A Goddess Spoke to Me

So f-ing judgemental!!
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:19 PM   #12
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posts: 258
Default Re: A Goddess Spoke to Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
if it's that important, why are you plugging customer testimonials from the online store you spam in your sig?
It's a miracle.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:32 PM   #13
arcora
Banned
 
arcora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 696
Default Re: A Goddess Spoke to Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Age Messiah View Post
It's a miracle.
online retail is tough. i understand the need for a story and a complacent customer base.

the problem is, it's dishonest to come here with a fantastical story about how nature spoke to you (she didn't) and made you the 'new age messiah' (you aren't) in order to sell some trinkets.

why not just take the straightforward approach?

here...i'll do it for you...

this guy sells some really beautiful jewelry. it's affordable and high quality. he needs to boost his online sales, so visit his site here and purchase something

http://www.lookyourheartinthemirror.com

it's always easier to just be honest.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:36 PM   #14
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posts: 258
Default Re: A Goddess Spoke to Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post

why not just take the straightforward approach?
I am the New Age Messiah. My story proves all religions false. The story is irrefutably divine. There is a new revelation.

The Egyptians were right about Ma'at, Mother Nature.

She rules, She is angry, and She is cooking.

What is She cooking????

Well, one of the ingredients is CERTAINLY the greatest true story ever told.

Another ingredient is the most profound words ever spoken.

And another is the coolest most profound and beautiful jewelry ever created.

Lots of other ingredients in the soup, but it seems 2012 pole shift and NEW AGE are going to really happen.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:40 PM   #15
arcora
Banned
 
arcora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 696
Default Re: A Goddess Spoke to Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Age Messiah View Post
I am the New Age Messiah. My story proves all religions false. The story is irrefutably divine. There is a new revelation.

The Egyptians were right about Ma'at, Mother Nature.

She rules, She is angry, and She is cooking.

What is She cooking????

Well, one of the ingredients is CERTAINLY the greatest true story ever told.

Another ingredient is the most profound words ever spoken.

And another is the coolest most profound and beautiful jewelry ever created.

Lots of other ingredients in the soup, but it seems 2012 pole shift and NEW AGE are going to really happen.
cute
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:18 PM   #16
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posts: 258
Default Re: A Goddess Spoke to Me

Excerpt from article by a scholar....

Egyptian religion is difficult to understand, for there are dozens of gods whose functions often overlap....

But this hierarchy of gods with the sun-god at the top doesn't quite match the picture exactly. For at the top of the universal order stood a goddess, a teenage girl goddess who was often represented as a pair of twins, Ma'at.

This unprepossessing goddess literally ruled everything
.

She was not the sun and she was not power and strength; she represented, rather, an abstraction. She was "Truth" or "Order." For the Egyptian believed that the universe was above everything else an ordered and rational place. It functioned with predictability and regularity; the cycles of the universe always remained constant; in the moral sphere, purity was rewarded and sin was punished. Both morally and physically, the universe was in perfect balance.

The Egyptian word for this balance was the Egyptian word for "truth," ma'at; this is perhaps the single most important aspect of Egyptian culture that you can learn. For once you really understand this concept, the whole of Egyptian culture begins to make sense. The order of the universe (ma'at ) functioned with unswerving accuracy; it was maintained by the goddess Ma'at.

This meant that the concept of "truth" meant for the Egyptian the the rational and orderly working of the universe rather than its diverse phenomena.

I cannot emphasize strongly enough how important this concept of ma'at is to subsequent history.

This idea that the universe is rational and that the "truth" of the universe is the underlying rationality and order of the universe rather than its diverse phenomena, passed from the Egyptians to the Greeks. The Greeks called the underlying order of the universe, logos, or "meaning," "order," "pattern." The early Christians adopted the logos in order to explain the moral order of the universe; the first line of the Gospel of John is, "In the beginning was the logos , and the logos was with God, etc." But the concept for the Greeks and the Christians was more or less the same as ma'at . The Egyptians believed that the ma'at of the universe was a god that benevolently ruled all aspects—human, material, and divine—of the universe; the Christians would likewise make the underlying rationality of the universe into God: "And the logos was God."

http://www.wsu.edu/~dee/EGYPT/MAAT.HTM
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:23 PM   #17
arcora
Banned
 
arcora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 696
Default Re: A Goddess Spoke to Me

took you 40 minutes to find that?
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:31 PM   #18
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: A Goddess Spoke to Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
took you 40 minutes to find that?
And you're doing the same thing here...I say TROLL
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:35 PM   #19
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posts: 258
Default Re: A Goddess Spoke to Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
took you 40 minutes to find that?
It took me about thirty seconds. It's not like responding to your sarcasm and denigration is vital and interesting.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:35 PM   #20
arcora
Banned
 
arcora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 696
Default Re: A Goddess Spoke to Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
And you're doing the same thing here...I say TROLL
nope...just pointing out that the 'new age messiah' is promoting his online jewelry store.

my theory is that he's making up the whole 'new age messiah' bit to boost his sales.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:36 PM   #21
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posts: 258
Default Re: A Goddess Spoke to Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
And you're doing the same thing here...I say TROLL
Are you calling the New Age Messiah a troll???
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:54 PM   #22
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: A Goddess Spoke to Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Age Messiah View Post
Are you calling the New Age Messiah a troll???
No...I'm calling acora a troll
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:56 PM   #23
arcora
Banned
 
arcora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 696
Default Re: A Goddess Spoke to Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
No...I'm calling acora a troll
did you read this thread?

if so, can you explain why my theory is incorrect or point out where i trolled anyone?
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:02 PM   #24
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posts: 258
Default Re: A Goddess Spoke to Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
No...I'm calling acora a troll
OK, Brook. Thanks. There is 100% purely good intentions on my part.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:17 AM   #25
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posts: 258
Default Re: A Goddess Spoke to Me

I was calling myself "New Age Messiah" on the Lost.com forum, and then the Goddess spoke to me.

She didn't tell me, "Stop calling yourself New Age Messiah."

So it's pretty safe to assume I am the New Age Messiah.

I realized this as I was watching The Chariots of the Gods:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...7185570806915#
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon