Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 12-05-2009, 04:57 PM   #1
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Truth About Christmas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2JXDSl_z5U Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8xzr...eature=related Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz9uF...eature=related Part 3
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 05:32 PM   #2
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Truth About Christmas

Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it...
Christmass past lays deeply in pagan rituals and borrowed mythology from Norse folk and also Romans and their saturnalia ...

Yul logs as phallus symbols...heavy drinking from saturnalia`s ...very NON Christian...

Christ is disgusted with it
I am sure he sometimes think :"Is there any hope for human kind???"
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 06:41 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
Christ is disgusted with it
I am sure he sometimes think :"Is there any hope for human kind???"
I bet He has more things to be disgusted with than the celebration of Christmas..
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 07:25 PM   #4
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I bet He has more things to be disgusted with than the celebration of Christmas..

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 07:28 PM   #5
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
And some do see it as a celebration of giving and love. Maybe "opportunity" is a better word. There are many opportunities to be kind and generous of spirit at this time of year.

Love Always,
Bushycat
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 07:29 PM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

It may not be what the Christians think it is, but I think of it as a day to just celebrate Christ. It really helps me through the holiday. Who wants to think of deceit ?

I'm sure this is the last of His worries myself
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 07:35 PM   #7
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

If you do a bit more research on the subject you come to find that in celebrating Christmas we are honoring a 'false' Christ, giving energy to Satan through Santa Claus (Satan's Clause)... In essence feeding the evil empire... It's quite sickening indeed to see how many celebrate this without having a clue what they are in fact celebrating.
Old 12-05-2009, 07:43 PM   #8
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
If you do a bit more research on the subject you come to find that in celebrating Christmas we are honoring a 'false' Christ, giving energy to Satan through Santa Claus (Satan's Clause)... In essence feeding the evil empire... It's quite sickening indeed to see how many celebrate this without having a clue what they are in fact celebrating.
True, Angel, but we can still go beyond that ourselves and celebrate what Christ means to us personally. Maybe we do this every day, but at Christmastime we can light up the world of some old and alone person who might have warm memories of holidays past with family, or some child who needs shoes and can't understand what all the hoopla is about with letters to Santa Claus and all. When I give something at Christmas, it is to me more like the little drummer boy who in legend played for baby Jesus.

Love Always,
Bushycat
Old 12-05-2009, 07:45 PM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

well surprise surprise.............you got me and I never even thought of it as along those lines. I didnt watch your videos as you can see

No, I do not celebrate satan . He doesnt enter my mind and I refuse to allow it

Its funny but I cant remember the last time I put up a Christmas tree or decorations. Religion was the first to go for me.

I have my faith and I will keep it dear to me. I try to stop my daughter from bringing her sons to church but I have to settle with the fact that they will learn some things...........She knows its on the order of brainwashing but she is doing her own thing. You know how it is ? ( Mom is too controlling because she doesnt get it yet.) I know that it didnt really hurt me except in my heart when the truth was known. All I can do it be honest

I told her that when she does finally realize it to keep in mind what I have told her. She still puts her head down in folded hands.

My grandchildren do not know my beliefs as its kept from them but someday they will understand why I feel this way. In fact my oldest grandchildren seem to know the truth already
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 08:12 PM   #10
beren
Avalon Senior Member

That`s the thing with Christmas as is with all nowadays...
It all looks as nice ,beautifully coated present, jingle bells, stories,children singing and rest in good old Catholic or Orthodox or Protestant traditions...
Such a nice fairytale, but unfortunately a lie.

I got to admit it all looks fine and sweet but at the end of the day I realize IT IS A LIE!
I don`t want to be lied and tricked!
If I want to get to know Jesus and really be happy and helpful towards others I will not wait for that "special" time of the year in which by the way you celebrate winter solstice of an old heathen sun worship cult along with blood sacrifices and orgies... Today literal orgies are transformed into shopping orgies in whole month of December! People go crazy with spending and wasting their money ,funneling it into corporations pockets.
Who own the corporations?
Same dudes who are lords of this world whom we are all fighting against!

All of you people posting here threads and replies are decent folks and trying to be better persons because you are fighting the same snakes who are running this world.
Never forget their real shape-SNAKES- den of vipers- who are trying to sound sweet and good in their Christmas commercials luring you to spend spend spend, to fill fill fill their pockets, making them even more richer to continue their plan of dominate every man woman and child on this planet.

I refuse that, no matter how sweet and nice it looks like outside, I smell it from inside, it does not have a beautiful scent, it stinks...

It`s the same pattern everywhere can`t you see? Everywhere there is an ambush for careless human who does not think with his/her own head.
Whether it`s religion, wars, politics,beliefs,jobs,sports,fashion,education...e verywhere...Sweet outside, rotten inside...
Old 12-06-2009, 02:36 PM   #11
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Christmas has nothing to do with religion to most people, it's all about consumerism these days.

As for Christ being disgusted about it, if he's not happy he should get off his asre and come and do something. Second coming anyone??
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 03:48 PM   #12
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Christmas has nothing to do with religion to most people, it's all about consumerism these days.

As for Christ being disgusted about it, if he's not happy he should get off his asre and come and do something. Second coming anyone??

Oh , he will come, but many will be disappointed

And yes for Christmas , MONEY is majority `s god...
But majority doesn`t like the face of their god and its appearance so they lean to sugarcoating and beautiful packaging ...

Christ was a nice guy so they kinda pick up his cover story and just like in Hollywood films they made up the rest... and folks swallow...
Old 12-07-2009, 03:01 AM   #13
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

A True Christmas Story

The following true story was printed in the December 2006 issue of The American Organist magazine:

The brand new pastor and his wife were assigned, as their first ministry, to reopen a church in Brooklyn. They arrived in early October, excited about their opportunities. Unfortunately, the church building was run down and needed much work. They set a goal to have everything done in time to have their first service on Christmas Eve. They worked hard, repairing pews, plastering walls, painting and cleaning, and on December 18 were ahead of schedule and almost finished.

On December 19, a torrential rainstorm hit the area and lasted for two days. When the pastor went to the church on the 21st his heart sank when he saw that the roof had leaked, causing a large area of plaster to fall off the front wall of the sanctuary just behind the pulpit, beginning about head high.

He cleaned up the mess on the floor and headed home. On the way he stopped at a local business that was having a sale for charity. One of the items was a beautiful, handmade, ivory-colored, crocheted tablecloth with exquisite work, fine colors, and a cross embroidered right in the center. It was just the right size to cover up the hole in the front wall. He bought it and returned to the church.

By this time it had started to snow. An elderly woman came running from the opposite direction attempting to catch a bus. When she missed it, the pastor invited her to wait in the warm church for the next bus 45 minutes later. She sat in a pew and paid no attention to the pastor while he got a ladder, and hung the tablecloth as a wall tapestry. The pastor could hardly believe how beautiful it looked, and it covered up the problem area perfectly.

Then he noticed the woman walking down the center aisle. Her face was white as a sheet. "Pastor," she asked, "where did you get that tablecloth?" When he explained, the woman asked him to check the lower-right corner to see if the initials EBG were crocheted into it. They were. These were the initials of the woman, and she had made the tablecloth 35 years before.

The woman could hardly believe it as the pastor told how he had just gotten the tablecloth. She explained that before the war she and her husband were well-to-do people in Austria. When the Nazis came, her husband forced her to leave for her safety. He was going to follow her the next week, but he was arrested and imprisoned. She never saw him or her home again. The pastor wanted give her the tablecloth, but she insisted he keep it as a Christmas gift to the church. The pastor offered to drive her home, feeling that was the least he could do. She lived on the other side of Staten Island and was only in Brooklyn that day for a housecleaning job.

The church was almost full for a wonderful service on Christmas Eve. At the end of the service, the pastor and his wife greeted everyone at the door and many said that they would return. One older man, whom the pastor recognized from the neighborhood, continued to sit in one of the pews and stare. When the pastor spoke to him, the man asked him where he got the cloth hanging on the front wall, saying it was identical to a tablecloth that his wife had made in Austria where they lived before the war. He was amazed that there could be two tablecloths so much alike. He explained how he and his wife were separated by the Nazis 35 years before, and had never been able to find each other over all the years.

The pastor asked him if he could take him for a little ride the next morning. They drove to Staten Island and to the same house where the pastor had taken the woman several days earlier. He helped the man climb the three flights of stairs to the woman's apartment, knocked on the door, and witnessed the greatest Christmas reunion he could ever imagine.

If you are not in tears...you should be! The person who told this story is Fred Swann, who was the organist at the Riverside Church, in New York City, for 25 years, and later served at the Crystal Cathedral. I sang in a choir where he was organist and choir director. This story is absolutely legitimate! I heard him tell the story.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-07-2009 at 03:08 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:58 AM   #14
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Good story, Ortho.

Love Always,
Bushycat
Old 12-07-2009, 05:49 AM   #15
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Good video, but they only talk about one side of paganism.
Santa claus can also be thought of as
satans claws which is materialism.
The name satan comes from Abrahamic religions, known as Ha-satan or hasatan.

Ahrimanic (Ha-Satan) is the right pillar of the kabbalistic tree, the materialistic dark 'satanic' far right hand path, where they do not believe in the existence of spirit and think life is not but a random occurance of accidental evolution.. The one that modern science and scientists follow to a tee in ignorance. In Persian Zoroastrian traditions this was known as Ahura Mazda. Anyone here own an Acura or Mazda?

The left hand pillar of the tree of life is known as the Luciferic path, which of course is completely opposite of materialistic right hand path. They are light spiritual beings and reject all forms of matter. The mission is to get off the wheel of reincarnation as soon as possible, but this can often lead to very unhealthy mindsets full of illusions and hallucinations as they lock themselves away in their ivory towers....

That leaves the middle pillar of the kabbalistic tree, which is known as the Christic or Michaelic path. The balance and the only path that reaches the highest crown.

This is the esoteric rendering of the tree of life in a very undetailed simplified explanation.

Last edited by Phtha; 12-07-2009 at 05:53 AM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 07:12 PM   #16
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Phtha... Can you recommend any good reads on this?
Old 12-12-2009, 08:22 PM   #17
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

There is another Xmas story and it is related to the Melchizedeck Cloister Emerald Order. They say that 2000 years on the 22nd of December very important symbols scalar wave patterns (a bit like light crop circles) were brought to Earth by Jeshewa called the "Veca Codes". Thanks to that there is 12 Dimensional energy in the planet in this moment. They celebrate from the 22nd of December to the 2nd of January what it is called the Festival of Light

Love

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 12-12-2009 at 08:26 PM.
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 04:19 AM   #18
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: The Truth About Christmas

Hello Dear Angel,

Yes I can but it is quite a broad subject and much of the stuff will seem very obscure unless you have the correct keys to understand things. It's just the way they rolled.

Firstly before the books, here is a really great video lecture that I can't recommend enough. Of all the videos I have seen, this one goes into the most depth, but still only scratches the surface of the knowledge out there:
The Science of Rosicrucian Initiation
He gives away a lot knowledge that normaly is not out in the public spectrum but he still talks in blinds now and again.

For some starter books I would highely recommend these two:
Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manley P Hall
and
Isis Unveiled vol I and II by Helena Petrovna Blavatsky

Those books will give anyone a great foundation on a wide range of related subjects and some keys to help understand the more obscure. You can find free versions online if you do a search but they are quite large so I'd recommend the purchase.

Manly P Hall has lots of other stuff that is well worth reading, and you if do a video search you can find some videos of him giving lectures.
Rudolf Steiner is another author well worth reading, he has written ALOT of stuff.

Here is a good list of books on the Kabbalah:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/jud/index.htm#kabbalah
I would recommend starting with "The Kabbalah Unveiled" and "Sepher Yetzirah".

Quote:
Phtha... Can you recommend any good reads on this?

Last edited by Phtha; 12-13-2009 at 04:22 AM.
Old 12-13-2009, 05:12 AM   #19
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Is the Star of the East...which the Wise-Guys followed...really be the Dog-Star Sirius? Could most of the Secret Teachings of All Ages really be the Teachings of the God of This World (rather than the Creator God of the Universe)? Could the Teachings of Jesus really be the best of these Secret Teachings? Could all of the ancient deities, including the Jewish and Christian ones...really have a common source...The God of This World? Could this person or being be sort of a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde...who means well...but who has been corrupted and crazed by absolute power? Did the Dracs take advantage of Lucifer? I keep saying that I want this person or being to retire and recover...and turn this Solar System over to Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in an organized decentralism. I still want to have a beer (my first drink) with this person or being when this crisis is over. I'm very serious. Power corrupts...and absolute power corrupts absolutely. I don't think anyone is immuned to this principle...even god or God. The first and last commandment should be 'Thou Shalt Have No Gods'. Is understanding Amen Ra a key part of understanding all of the above? In the series Stargate SG1...consider the Goa'uld to be the Dracs...and the human hosts to be the 'gods of their worlds'. What's happening here could be happening everywhere. Solving our problems could solve the problems of many others. Who knows?

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-13-2009 at 05:24 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 05:35 AM   #20
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

In my opinion all the ancient texts and teachings were all about how to change ones inner vibration to that of a very High nature. They always talk about God as the force all around us, the vibration of good, not some being up high.

The Gods to worship were always the exoteric renderings only, sadly often used to control the masses. In fact I've not read one ancient text that is meant to be taken at its face value.
Old 12-13-2009, 06:11 AM   #21
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Phtha... Appreciate the recommendations ... I'm no beginner by any means, however I appreciate a good read. There's nothing like confirmation of things you already know without being told, if you know what I mean... I knew things were just plain wrong since I can remember and I always knew I was here to witness something... Here we are... Yay!!!... ... I'm excited
Old 12-13-2009, 07:18 AM   #22
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

haha thats for sure, I'm very exciting too.

For the last few months I've had this extreme urge or pull that I'm suppose to figure out what it is I'm doing here, its like a feeling of hunger for my favorite food except it comes straight from my heart. Its driving me bonkers at times.
Maybe I just need to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.

Well.. like you I've always been able to see that everything is backwards and that we are here to witness something. And so far I've certainly not been disapointed, and that 'something' is only just beginning.
Old 12-13-2009, 07:31 AM   #23
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Haha... I'll bet your exciting ... I've given up on figuring out why I'm here. Just going with the flow at this point and time... What we are here to witness will be witnessed soon enough... You are here to understand it and help those who don't... not much else to do until then except have fun... be perceptive of the magic beyond the evil
Old 12-13-2009, 08:17 AM   #24
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: The Truth About Christmas

I agree with you 100% again. Thats all I seem to be able to do is learn things that aren't 'suppose' to be knowable, then try and relate it to those who don't know, most of whom which think I've lost my marbles. but I know inside they know I'm right, and it sure is rewarding to wake people up from the stupor, it makes it alllll worth while doesn't it?

Thanks for the true words.

Quote:
Haha... I'll bet your exciting ... I've given up on figuring out why I'm here. Just going with the flow at this point and time... What we are here to witness will be witnessed soon enough... You are here to understand it and help those who don't... not much else to do until then except have fun... be perceptive of the magic beyond the evil
Old 12-13-2009, 08:55 AM   #25
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Sure it's great to wake people up and see their progress in their awakening. But at the same time I believe we all have our time and place. We are all here at this time, knowing what we know in this moment in time, for a purpose. What's to come of it?... I'm not sure but I can feel it is something beyond description and it excites me beyond belief