Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-16-2008, 11:12 AM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Airport admits 'strip search' body scanners WILL show people naked

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-admits-strip-

search-body-scanners-WILL-people-naked.html
Airport admits 'strip search' body scanners WILL show people naked
By Richard Shears
Last updated at 4:46 PM on 15th October 2008
Comments (186) Add to My Stories
New 'strip search' full body scanners being trialled in Australia will show people's private parts, officials have admitted.

But to spare their blushes, the faces of passengers will be blurred.
Domestic travellers leaving Melbourne airport over the next six weeks will be asked to test the new security scanners that can see through clothing.
The X-ray backscatter body scanner has been described by critics as a "virtual strip search."
The scanner is similar to one that was trialled at Paddington station in London in 2006 in direct response to the tube bombings in July 2005.
Similar systems have also been tested at Gatwick airport.

WATCH OUT BILL AND KERRY DOWN UNDER!!!LOL.
cont. on link.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:43 AM   #2
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Airport admits 'strip search' body scanners WILL show people naked

"The faces of passengers will be blurred."

Right...

I also heard that they will not be able to save any images to anything transferrable to a computer or similar.

Do I believe it? No.

I fully expect to see my b**bs all over youtube if I ever go thru one of those! What a crock!
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:53 AM   #3
Colin

I think I'd better go to the gym then & tone up
Old 10-16-2008, 12:16 PM   #4
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin L Falcon View Post
I think I'd better go to the gym then & tone up
That's more like me Colin- I can't get away with toilet rolls any longer!!!lol.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:20 PM   #5
malcolmpearson
Avalon Senior Member

Is this to see what you're carrying? Or to tell who is human and who's alien?
malcolmpearson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 01:04 PM   #6
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

I watched a news report on this a week or so ago, where they had installed one in Adelaide airport, that was initially to show passengers what the future "may" have in store.

The images shown on the screen for us to see had the genitals and the face pixelated so they could not be identified - many were ok with it, but many were also seeing it as an invasion of privacy as were the privacy committee.

I don't think i will be flying again so it won't affect me

Tez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:53 PM   #7
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

They say that faces will be blurred so that people don't protest against this.

It's how our society works. If no one protests loudly against something(even if it won't do much), the elite will always take the decisions for the citizens, withouth the consent of the citizens.
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 05:47 PM   #8
Newly_Awakened
Avalon Senior Member

WOW!!! Well, I am SO glad I invested a little hard earned cash in that penis pump

On a serious note....HOLY **** that is just plain ludicrous and undermines everything that freedom is about. Talk about invasion of privacy!
Newly_Awakened is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:03 PM   #9
NiceGuyEddie
Avalon Senior Member

hmmm time to invest in a tin foil cod peice then i think
ahh well i guess it will match my official john lear tin foil hat
another thought all this tin foil im going to have to start wearing ill have to accessorise
NiceGuyEddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:22 PM   #10
vesta
Avalon Senior Member

Hi NA,

'fraid it will show up the mechanics of your pump implant should you go ahead with that plan Work on a weights program to get naturally pumped instead and impress them all!

Thankfully we have a choice at this point but I don't know where this will lead us in the near future........

Blessings,

Vesta.
vesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:29 PM   #11
Newly_Awakened
Avalon Senior Member

Ahhh Vesta....thank you for the insight my friend, noted!

It is sad that things must come to such an infinite level of control.
Newly_Awakened is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:53 PM   #12
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Well, those lunatics better hope to their worthless gods that I won't be traveling with my wife when those new body scanners are active throughout the world. Because nobody is going to see my wife naked even if certain parts are blurred out. Either they let us through without an issue, or I will bust every scanner in sight. They can call me a terrorist or whatever; but I'm not going to put up with it!!

-Phillip
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:05 PM   #13
paul1980
Avalon Senior Member

Hey, people, just would like to know something,.... why nobody asks how it works?, do you not wish to know?

First of all, it is no x-ray, has nothing to do with x-ray.

Also, you can be sure that it will be installed after the trial runs because all (or similar) have been contracted already, in the next 2-5 years (if there is no war cq domestic probles pps war can be economic as well) you will just have to go trough them when you wish to fly or you will be patted down the old fashionate way. (however bad economics tend to stop technology)

Anyway, like i was saying, no x-rays involved, tech is simple, so i will explain simple, it is radiowave based technology, basicly it is radiowaves send and received that will form a imprint/image of your outer skin and everything on it.
It has no effects on people with pacemakers since there is nothing of electromagnetic fields in there.

They have been in use already on a few airports around the world for a year or so.

However do you remember the old sony camcorders that could look trough clothes?,....... well imagine that technology further developed since then, and then already installed at so called risk areas, you see them as security cams, in a way they are, but that way they could spot a unwanted guest before the critical point is entered (all theory here so do not attack me personal here i just try to explain something)
most likely that technology has been around for a few months/years now, and you do not even know about it. (works almost the same, just a different spectrum)

Anyway, some of you may also know the scan cabins that your are sprayed with a few chems and those are reactands of trace explosives and ammunition etc,... also quite simple tech.

Is it less pleasant a method of being checked before flying? would you rather be touched?
Is the problem that someone might see you naked?

Most likely, the operator that you encounter cannot even see the picture that has been taken, most likely the image will be rerouted to somewhere else otherwise it would be impossible to cover themselves in for privacy invasion lawgiving etc.

If you can not stand that someone else sees your wife naked, that is something, with all the respect, that is a concern of your wife and not of yours. it is her choise and not yours, if she chooses yes what do you wish to do about that? you are all individual humans, none of you should be even trying to control another, there is no need.

Anyway, just google it up, you might find something more.
Do not be afraid of every new technology that is invented, not all is bad, like 3dtv (wait a year or 2) then you can watch your games on your livingroom table stadiumview.

And for the record, media always over reacts on everything it keeps you from the real world.

Anyway, i do oppose all the BS that supposed to scare us into sheeps and idiots, however i do like technology and even this is a very simple machine.

Really one day you will understand, we have no need for any of this fear, when you all understand, you will see, technology is a way of progress and should be a helping tool, and available for everyone.

Now technology is mostly a money and powertool induced by fear jalousy devided and hatred.

Therefore let your first intend not be anger and fear, but let it be curiousity, when you know how it works etc it is a fun thing to know, to bad about why it is there.
Can imagine the first cavemen and fire,.. running away it caused fear, then burning himself etc etc,... lol
paul1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:44 PM   #14
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul1980 View Post
If you can not stand that someone else sees your wife naked, that is something, with all the respect, that is a concern of your wife and not of yours. it is her choise and not yours, if she chooses yes what do you wish to do about that? you are all individual humans, none of you should be even trying to control another, there is no need.
This is not only an invasion of privacy but also control. Excuse me, why is this not my concern? I am her husband, and we must both be concerned about it. If you have any obedience for the Bible and the 10 commandments, than you ARE NOT allowed to see any other man's wife naked. It is an abomination and a form of adultery! And I agree! This is not a feminist agenda (although this agenda is another means of controlling and manipulating anger & hatred against each other, like the white/black thing) where she is the only one making a decision. Are you even married? If so, then you should know what I'm talking about.

-Phillip

Last edited by ctophil; 10-16-2008 at 11:46 PM.
Old 10-17-2008, 12:59 AM   #15
paul1980
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctophil View Post
This is not only an invasion of privacy but also control. Excuse me, why is this not my concern? I am her husband, and we must both be concerned about it. If you have any obedience for the Bible and the 10 commandments, than you ARE NOT allowed to see any other man's wife naked. It is an abomination and a form of adultery! And I agree! This is not a feminist agenda (although this agenda is another means of controlling and manipulating anger & hatred against each other, like the white/black thing) where she is the only one making a decision. Are you even married? If so, then you should know what I'm talking about.

-Phillip
Phillip, the way we see is mostly decided by the way we are raised and all the input that we got, it is not the way that we can truely see.
How i look at things is hard to explain since everything has a meaning in such a way that you wil perceive it only in that way that you have been "programmed" to.

I am going to be unified/bonded/married soon, we are together a long time already, and yes i know how you feel, but i also know, for me that is not a real feeling, it is a human made programmed feeling.

Even if we would see someone naked, in fact we on this point never see that someone really naked. We must learn to see beyond flesh and materials.
Also in a bond of agreement like a mariage you will still be individuals off equal hights, every man and woman must make their own choises in life how foolish they might seem to one another, otherwise one can never learn.
All Humans have the capabillity to eventually develope a sence of their own, they will learn by themselves and be greater beings at some point.

The 10 rules might not be how you "see" them, it is all in ones perception really.
A word is also an image, but yet you write read and speak a name.
And sometimes we MUST make mistakes, and then know how Foolish we were to do such a thing.

Anyway, i would love a talk about our views, but we should continue this in PM or on the spiritual posts, since we would be going off topic.
Do not be angry, and please do not feel attacked, it is not my intention.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:21 AM   #16
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Phillip, the way we see is mostly decided by the way we are raised and all the input that we got, it is not the way that we can truely see.
How i look at things is hard to explain since everything has a meaning in such a way that you wil perceive it only in that way that you have been "programmed" to.

I am going to be unified/bonded/married soon, we are together a long time already, and yes i know how you feel, but i also know, for me that is not a real feeling, it is a human made programmed feeling.

Even if we would see someone naked, in fact we on this point never see that someone really naked. We must learn to see beyond flesh and materials.
Also in a bond of agreement like a mariage you will still be individuals off equal hights, every man and woman must make their own choises in life how foolish they might seem to one another, otherwise one can never learn.
All Humans have the capabillity to eventually develope a sence of their own, they will learn by themselves and be greater beings at some point.

The 10 rules might not be how you "see" them, it is all in ones perception really.
A word is also an image, but yet you write read and speak a name.
And sometimes we MUST make mistakes, and then know how Foolish we were to do such a thing.

Anyway, i would love a talk about our views, but we should continue this in PM or on the spiritual posts, since we would be going off topic.
Do not be angry, and please do not feel attacked, it is not my intention.
Hi Paul,

I just know that my wife wouldn't like other people to see me naked either. So we are mutual in that respect. Because within a couple's relationship, we are to keep each other's body sacred within the sanctity of marriage. I am only angry at the people who orchestrated this "security" propaganda machine. And one day, when Yahushua (the Son of God, also known as Jesus) comes, the nightmare that we are experiencing will end once and for all.

-Phillip
Old 10-17-2008, 01:36 AM   #17
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

well; i do NOT have anything i should hide

however, i think this is a little "over the top"
and, it is happening "down under"

geez; makes a person want to find a place to call home
and, stop travelling

i hate the airport
& living out of a suitcase lifestyle

i detest heading south for 1 week
and, then returning to canada to freeze to death
for the rest of a winter ...
although, if i stay in the winter,
i kind of enjoy it, and, do love to ski

wish i knew where to find somewhere
that has great weather year round
maybe, i will become an english teacher
and, go to south america

NOT sure, why i am NOT being guided to leave here yet ?

maybe, it's because all my american friends
will stampede here ???

brightest blessings
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:49 AM   #18
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Places with great all year round weather = Southern California (but you're sitting on a timebomb called the San Andreas fault), Florida (hurricane threats and alligators), Canary Islands (Volcanos ready to go pop), erm Bermuda (I suppose I should mention the triangle)

Hmmm.

Stay in Canada it can't be that bad. Besides, extreme winter cold kills airborne viruses.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:15 AM   #19
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

The sad thing is that instead of taking action against what I consider a huge invasion of privacy,
especially considering the false and hyped terrorism threat which is the main
reason they give for the scanners in the first place,
the only real difference that will probably occur is a huge increase in the number of job applications
for the security team that checks these.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:36 AM   #20
paul1980
Avalon Senior Member

Phillip:
The Nightmare could end on that very moment that more and more people choose it too be, "A" only has power as long as "A" has followers.

eXchanger:
You do not always have to be guided somewhere, sometimes you have to make that step yourself, maybe a fear of the unknown deep inside is the reason that you are not guided.

Average Joe:
Cold weather kills some airborne viruses, and some will be killed by the hot wetter because of the protein layer around them that keeps them alive will "melt" and the viruses will move on. But yes, ebola etc are so called jungle deceases.

Phtha:
In this world we live in, unfortunatly people need that sick idea of money because they do not fully understand who they are, so therefore people need work, the people doing that work are also human beings that only do it in order to feed themselves, they do not hurt you, they not steal from you, (at least the most) they are also just trying to survive in a way.
Try to see individuals there, you never know who or what they really are unless you ask and be friends.
And actually, these machines are designed for minimum staff, staff is money is lower profits.
Terrorism is a unknown unagreed word, also in a way, these spreading of fear and doom are also terrorists them selves, they spread fear by any means they want to achieve their goals, terrorism does not have to be violant it just has to create fear, this fear gives power.

Anyway, these are my points of view on how i view things today, it is not meant as a personal attack, it is just my view for now, i might think different when i learn something new.

Do not let these things devide us, do not hate others, do not hate at all, everyone has a story of their own in some way, and unless we become one, we have no idea what that story is.
Old 10-17-2008, 06:55 PM   #21
Angel of the Mists
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
, terrorism does not have to be violant it just has to create fear, this fear gives power.

Hello! What an interesting thread....and what I experienced as I read it was how important our values and beliefs appear to be.
Paul, I really resonated with the quote from you above. That is so true. And we can all read it (fear) here, on this forum, and experience it in different ways ourselves. I find myself thinking....'guys, we all create our own realities'. I want to say, 'let's not give fear any power over us...because we have intention on our side'.

I believe we do have a choice in how we respond to any of these things, and we need to look behind the reactions that these things bring up for each of us and learn more about ourselves.

And yes..... I have been afraid and may well be afraid again, but that is just an old pattern of behaviour. I can choose not to be....and create a different reality.

Love to you all, Angel
Angel of the Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 08:46 PM   #22
Soulmate7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctophil View Post
Well, those lunatics better hope to their worthless gods that I won't be traveling with my wife when those new body scanners are active throughout the world. Because nobody is going to see my wife naked even if certain parts are blurred out. Either they let us through without an issue, or I will bust every scanner in sight. They can call me a terrorist or whatever; but I'm not going to put up with it!!

-Phillip
I'm with you, Phillip. This is outrageous!
My parents-in-law live in Australia. I won't be visiting them any time soon.

Although many voices tell me not to get angry or to avoid violence, I believe the ONLY way to progress will be the use of brute force against this evil.

Last edited by Soulmate7; 10-17-2008 at 11:08 PM.
Soulmate7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 08:54 PM   #23
vesta
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,

at this point in time here in Australia we've been told that TPTB are in the 'trialling phase' of this product........ we still have a choice as to which method of screening we elect to take.

Personally I would much rather semi-strip in a queue and place all metal objects, mobile, belts, shoes etc and bags onto trays to be put through an x-ray machine and then go thru the gateway device as we already do, that is much less invasive than this new technology.

As a female I do not have faith in the system that says they cannot match a face to a body and when it's that time of the mth if a woman still needs to travel I believe she shouldn't be put thru any extra duress as your emotions tend to be more sensitive then anyways, it is a violation of privacy no matter how much we are told how great the technology is! I can assure others in this thread my husband would also be affronted for me on this issue, (and this comes from a mutual respect), he cares about my personal wellbeing and he has sat here next to me reading all the posts this morning, (if anyone wishes to deride that can we pls leave it off this thread....)

Oh and by the way, nobody has bothered to mention the thought of how much radiation we might be exposed to each time we go through one of these marvels of new technology, for those that travel frequently does this set you up for other problems down the track with high exposure rates? Just throwing the questions out there for someone in the industry to perhaps answer for us all!

No fear factor for me just want to maintain my abundant freewill in choosing what I expose myself to!

Blessings to all for participating in this lively discussion,

Vesta.
vesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:18 PM   #24
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

I still don't know how to start a thread but I thought this was new worthy.
I am glad people are expressing their views and fighting back.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Health/Col...6051917&page=1
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:29 PM   #25
Soulmate7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb003 View Post
I still don't know how to start a thread
Hi Deb,

If you want to start a new thread in this folder (for example), go here:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12
Then click on "New Topic".

I hope this helps. Apologies for the off topic post.
Soulmate7 is offline   Reply With Quote