Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-03-2008, 11:11 PM   #26
Son of Eire
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Four Alien Species

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shechaiyah View Post
I didn't notice any. But that doesn't mean there aren't any.

Tell me. What do you see?

Shech--
i SEE THE FACE NOW RODENT LIKE LARGE EARS.YOU NEED TO SLIGHTLY SQUINT YOUR EYES AND LOOK AT THE WHOLE PICTURE,NOT LOOK IN THE DETAIL.
Son of Eire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:34 PM   #27
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

I've been looking at the photo for maybe an hour now. Can't see anything. Just a barren rocky lansdcape.

So I call my wife in and ask her what does she see. She says "a forest". I say "no its a picture from Mars, its not a forest". Then I say "can you see a face?"

Straight away with NO hesitation, she says "yes theres a face. Theres it eyes, its nose and its mouth".

She even POINTS it out to me. I STILL can't see it. I know what she is looking at because she's put her finger on it......but it looks nothing like a face to me, nothing at all.

I can't understand HOW she can see a face, she can't understand how I can't see it. We are both looking at each other puzzled. I think she is imagining stuff, she thinks I'm incredibly dumb.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:57 PM   #28
Shechaiyah
Banned

Whatever. I run into people all the time who can't see anything, even when they are obvious to me. See my album, and try to relax.

Shech--
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:15 AM   #29
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

There are supposedly 57 different species as someone else noted. Follow this link for a detailed report on all these different species - http://www.illuminati-news.com/ufos-...otivations.htm

It's rather long but it's a very good read. There is a lot of information to be found in there.
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:49 AM   #30
Tamarie
Avalon Senior Member

WOW Neo, Is this an official document of some sort?

I haven't read it completely yet, but it looks very interesting. I just don't want to get too involved with it, if it's just the imagination of one or more people...
Tamarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:45 AM   #31
historycircus

Not an "official" document. Not a document from the agencies that would handle such things. It is an opinion from regular Rense contributor M. Salla - from the jist of it, it looks like a conference paper abstract.
Old 10-04-2008, 02:18 AM   #32
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

I never said it was official, but it certainly covers just about every single species of Aliens that have been mentioned in some place or another. It certainly is well written and it must have taken a good amount of time to put together. It shouldn't be dismissed just because it doesn't say "official" I don't think anything dealing with ETs is exactly official. It's not like most of the population talks about them out in the open without thinking someone is crazy. Read the document yourself and make up your own opinion. I certainly did.
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:38 AM   #33
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Whatever. I run into people all the time who can't see anything, even when they are obvious to me. See my album, and try to relax.

Shech--
I'm relaxed.

She saw a face because I suggested to her that a face was there......suggestability. Lots of people are very suggestable.

I saw no face, because there is no face. Its a picture of a barren landscape.

On the other hand I have seen photos from Mars with obvious anomalies. If its there I see it, if its not I don't.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:14 AM   #34
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
I'm relaxed.

She saw a face because I suggested to her that a face was there......suggestability. Lots of people are very suggestable.

I saw no face, because there is no face. Its a picture of a barren landscape.

On the other hand I have seen photos from Mars with obvious anomalies. If its there I see it, if its not I don't.
Joe, its gon be arite! Relax. Its like one o those pictures that has one layer on top of another. I cant see the snakes myself but the womans face i can see.

Dont focus on the rocks, just look at the shapes and shaddows. Its kinda like seeing familiar objects, shapes in clouds. Its not the clouds, its that the clouds look like a teddy bear. Get it? Youll see if you quit focusing on the obvious.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:27 AM   #35
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

But my problem is that surely its only there if it is obvious?

If you look at a plain brick wall and only see bricks, that is because your eyes are giving you the correct information.

If you look at a brick wall and see a hamster, then thats because your eyes are decieving you/trick of light and shadow/you want to see a hamster. At the end of the day, the fact is that it is a wall of bricks, not a hamster, neither does it have a multi layered hamster imprinted on it.

BUT, like I said, I have seen with my own eyes photos with such anomalies, obvious anomalies, that they can't be denied as at the very least "very odd".....such as that one with the creature sitting in a pose in the landscape.

That wasn't a so called "multi layered" photo, whatever one of those is.....that was just a photo of landscape but with a very prominent anomaly within that photo. I'd love to know what that is, be it a live creature, a statue, whatever.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:36 AM   #36
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
But my problem is that surely its only there if it is obvious?

If you look at a plain brick wall and only see bricks, that is because your eyes are giving you the correct information.

If you look at a brick wall and see a hamster, then thats because your eyes are decieving you/trick of light and shadow/you want to see a hamster. At the end of the day, the fact is that it is a wall of bricks, not a hamster, neither does it have a multi layered hamster imprinted on it.

BUT, like I said, I have seen with my own eyes photos with such anomalies, obvious anomalies, that they can't be denied as at the very least "very odd".....such as that one with the creature sitting in a pose in the landscape.

That wasn't a so called "multi layered" photo, whatever one of those is.....that was just a photo of landscape but with a very prominent anomaly within that photo. I'd love to know what that is, be it a live creature, a statue, whatever.
me too. they just leave that whole figure thing alone though dont they?

I see the woman but Im not selling the farm cause I have. Its just a lil weird thing that is there. I cant say if it was superimposed or collages are going on. Can you see her or no?
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:07 AM   #37
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

No, I can only actually see things that are actually there.

I'm not suggestable enough to imagine a woman.

This reminds me of the tests that psychologists do where they show a subject a pattern and ask what the subject sees. Different people see different things, but thats all down to individual interpretation, not what is actually on the pattern, for there is no actual right answer to the pattern.

A landscape photo is different in my opinion, what you see is what you get. Its not a test or a pattern, its just a landscape photo. but if some people choose to see a womans face on it does it make it real? No. Its just the mind putting an interpretation onto a bunch of rocks.

I wonder how many people would see a woman if they were not told there was a woman there? I still can't see her, by the way
Old 10-05-2008, 07:09 AM   #38
lehomonuka
Avalon Senior Member

Shechaiyah,
IMHO -I think someone has had a spliff or 2

Last edited by lehomonuka; 10-05-2008 at 07:11 AM.
lehomonuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:06 AM   #39
zorgon

Quote:
I can't understand HOW she can see a face, she can't understand how I can't see it. We are both looking at each other puzzled. I think she is imagining stuff, she thinks I'm incredibly dumb.
No you are not dumb, just 'narrowly focused'

Maybe this will help

I also want you to look at this one... on Mars

Now lets see who can spot this one.... (note: the old 'face' on Mars is in the lower right hand corner small)

On the Plains of Cydonia, the Lion Roars

Now this one is on Earth...

and finally this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSDRTXK-8WU

What you are seeing is actually there... not imagination, because those that CAN see it all see the SAME THING...

Once upon a time Native people would call these "spirits" and when they look right at you it is easy to see why...

I have many more... I have found the 'spirit' in most storms where the photographer was in front of the storm. I have them in trees and well I will add this one and see who spots them...

Enjoy...

Answers later when you all have had a chance to absorb my reality

"REALITY IS MERELY AN ILLUSION, ALBEIT A VERY PERSISTENT ONE" ALBERT EINSTEIN

Old 10-05-2008, 08:21 AM   #40
zorgon

Quote:
Since we are not allowed, by Law, to have any contact with or any dealings
with anyone except our own Terran humanoids, who can know?
Our MILITARY people.... especially those in 'black ops'

This from a holder of 23 top secret patents, NASA consultant 25 years, and Military contractor in stealth tech...

Thanks, Ron. I got a kick out of reading your note! YES..MIB's do exist. Did you get a chance to read my story about the 'visitor' I met at MacDill? He had 2 sets of eyelids...honestly...reptilian! I about **** my pants when I saw his eyes...never forget them!

MacDill is MacDill AFB... the 'entity' in question was wearing an officers'uniform. The 'story' was a 580 page report

Back in 1969... when an Aquila cargo ship was launcehed to the Moon 2 months before Apollo 11 from the Marshall Islands... Jack Arneson was on assignement. He had secret clearance...

Here is a clip...

Well....You probably have a pretty good idea about me by now, and I said: "C'mon Captain, we all saw that thing last night, and it wasn't any kind of aircraft we've ever seen. What was it...and who's"? We all were looking directly at him, then curiously, like something’s not right with this guy, like he didn't seem to be alive. Kind of a waxy face, almost plastic or mannequin like and strange light green color eyes and wearing black gloves in 95 degree heat in a full dress uniform with no name tag. And not sweating!

He said: "I don't know what you're talking about, now get back to your units"! After what we saw the night before and the crap from the AP's, I was getting ******. And when I saw he wasn't armed, when everybody we saw was, I wanted answers. I still had my M-16 in my hands. I made a kind of threatening move by wrapping my hand around the grip and trigger and said point blank: "Why are you wearing black leather gloves in this heat and not sweating"?

He didn't answer. I clicked off the safety. It seemed like if you were a mile away, you would have heard that click. He twitched at this and looked at the weapon then me. He knew I wasn't impressed with his rank. Nobody moved. Like time stopped. It was uncannily quiet. He was about five feet in front of me. And I thought: "If he makes a move towards me, I'm going to cut him in half".

He took two slow steps backwards and turned to head back to his jeep. First, he would have jumped down my throat for not saying "Sir" if he was a Captain. Then I would have been standing before a court martial for handling a weapon in a threatening manner. Third, he started back to his jeep (with no driver) and no response.

I was going to stop him but the MS was really freaked out by this time and ran up to me and said: "Are you crazy? What are you doing"?

I protested and said: "Sarge, this guy's an impostor, can't you see that? Everybody else might be dead"!

He said: "You may be right but I'll find out what's going on when we get back. Don't take the chance of a court martial for threatening an officer"!

I remember say something like: "I already did that and if he's an officer, then I'm an alien"! The "Captain" heard that and turned back and looked at me with black eyes! It sent a shivering chill up my spine upon seeing this and said: "Did you see that? Look at him! His eyes are black now"!

I started to raise my weapon at him and tell him to stop and the MS got in front of me and said: "Stand down soldier, that's an order"!

Rest of Story here
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_...index.html#UFO

Now whether or not you believe these 'stories' I could care less... It is enough that I am satisfied because I know these two men...

So take what you will from them...
Old 10-05-2008, 08:37 AM   #41
Bonnie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
As I stated, it is double image.

Superimposed on the rocks etc., is the image of a female face.

Can you still NOT SEE two eyes, a small nose, rosebud mouth, and two very large ears?

Chai
O.K., if one is looking at the picture from top to bottom, I can see what appears to be an eye on the the right hand side towards the middle of the photo. Is that where you see (I guess) it would be her left eye? Maybe, it is just my imagination wanting to see something, but it looks like an eye. I cannot make out the other eye, nose, mouth or ears, though.
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:46 AM   #42
Kuculcan

"NeoEmc2" these documents are STILL connected to thewatcherfiles.com " that means Disclosure Project"
where many with the UFO decease appeared.
And all of those documents are WRONG.

I will NOT comment this anymore.

Best regards

Kuculcan

Last edited by Kuculcan; 10-05-2008 at 08:49 AM.
Old 10-05-2008, 03:48 PM   #43
Shechaiyah
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post

This is the kind of "cloud pictures" that were over San Jose this past Wednesday and Thursday. Gone now; blue skies.

Shech--
Old 10-05-2008, 04:03 PM   #44
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Every single photo I put up is an ORIGINAL NASA DATABASE PHOTO, this one taken out of the June 8, 2008, Phoenix Lander Project web-site.

I'm sorry if you can't see two eyes, one nose and a mouth; and the lady has HUGE ears. But it's an intentional double-image, and you can also see how three enraged vipers are combined in the picture, with the landscape and the woman's face.

Lotsa snakes on Mars, and whoever's taking the pictures is doing artistic collages at the same time. How it is that the Rover is doing artistic collages on the theme of serpents' victimizing humans as food and objects of war, is a mystery to me.

Maybe it makes some sense to you, eh?

Shech--
Shech, Please do not start this here. If folks want to see what you have to say on this you can give them the link to your thread at FreedomCrowsNest.
Old 10-05-2008, 04:12 PM   #45
Shechaiyah
Banned

I have put up an album here. That's going to be it.

What I am hearing you say is that you don't want me talking about it.

Okay

Shech--
Old 10-05-2008, 04:26 PM   #46
OceanWinds

ok... i c several things. In the picture of the cloud, I see a set of eyes. I do see the superimposed face, which is looking to the left with large ears on the first picture. I also see on the arial image of a rocky red surface a face... but it doesnt look like a lion. It looks to me humanoid, with a mane of hair. Kinda like a guy with crazy hair, and a chinstrap for a beard... but the nose is messed up. Havent found the spirit in the trees yet though.
Old 10-05-2008, 04:30 PM   #47
OceanWinds

k... just saw the lion! he is looking to the right roaring....

but take a look on the mid left... there is very clearly a set of eyes there. This picture has two images.
Old 10-05-2008, 04:42 PM   #48
OceanWinds

on the page with the trees I saw a few things... one looks like a little boy picking up something infront of the one tree. Another looks like a hyena in the trees, and on the far left that spruce seems to have a face. Another far fetched one that I saw, was a guy with a bandolier walking left.
Old 10-05-2008, 04:48 PM   #49
OceanWinds

i see those three serpents... one of them has their head where the rodent womans lips are. BTW I also see a face to the left of the rodent womans face... and its not rodent like. Its smaller, and in the back ground.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:07 PM   #50
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by starman View Post
According to Sgt. Clifford Stone there are atleast 57 seven races.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV9Wt...eature=related
Google Tall Whites and see what you come up with too.