Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-30-2008, 02:35 PM   #1
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year
Default * urgent*update newsflash for uk people

I have just received this message from Bill. This possibly has major implications for anyone living in the UK or planning on being in the UK over the next month. The message indicates that something BIG is going down in the next 30 days.... judge for yourself...!

IMPORTANT: Listen to this very short (1 min 40 secs) clip from Steve Quayle's 'emergency" radio broadcast on Sunday nght, 36 hours ago: http://projectavalon.net/Steve_Quayle.mp3 . I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS, but it jumped right out of the programme at me... please share with all the UK mods and post to the forum for the UK people to figure out what this means.

Last edited by Kate; 09-30-2008 at 03:28 PM.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:38 PM   #2
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: * urgent*update newsflash for uk people

full economic collapse.. in my opinion..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:41 PM   #3
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

with maybe an attack on big ben like the nwo illuminati card game set shows.. or major bio weapons release.
Old 09-30-2008, 02:46 PM   #4
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Kate,

I like to see where my information source is and did a little recky. Look what I dug up about the American issue:

Here's something that John McCain and Barack Obama and Sarah Palin and even longtime Washingtonian Joe Biden probably don't know. Not to mention Bob Barr, Ralph Nader and Ron Paul, who usually knows everything.

It's a fascinating footnote to the economic and political bailout debate that's kept so many people from more properly focusing on the pennant races and the Colts' problems in the last week. (Incidentally, do you think we'd have had this big fight if President Bush had called it a "rescue" plan instead?)

Our buddy from two lifetimes ago, Carl Lavin over at Forbes.com, points out a fascinating paragraph buried in a story on his website late last week by Brian Wingfield and Josh Zumbrun.

You know, this $700-billion figure that exploded into everyday political parlance almost as fast as Sarah?

The $700-billion "cost" of resolving the financial crisis and restoring confidence and liquidity in the credit markets starting this morning?

The $700-billion figure that Senate Democratic Majority Leader Harry Reid first said he could really use McCain's help with, but then the Arizonan took him up on it and Reid suddenly said the Republican would only get in the way and anyway, Reid said, he already had a done deal, except he didn't and the Nevadan ended up being the embarrassed one?

The $700-billion figure that dominated the first part of the first presidential debate of the 2008 general election season between McCain and Obama?

The $700-billion figure that won't really end up being anywhere near the actual cost because no one knows what all those mortgaged properties are really worth now anyway? Which is the whole problem in the first place because the institutions holding that paper don't know the value of what they're holding either, which is why everyone suddenly got so frightened?

That $700-billion figure that won't really last because eventually the feds will sell off what they're buying and might even make a profit in the end as they did with the Chrysler bailout warrants years ago?

You know where that very important $700-billion figure came from?

Here's a quote from that Forbes story:

"It's not based on any particular data point," a Treasury spokeswoman told Forbes.com Tuesday. "We just wanted to choose a really large number."

http://www.forbes.com/businessintheb...23bailout.html

They made it up to be sufficiently ginormous to frighten everyone into rapid action.

And it worked.

--Andrew Malcolm

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post

I have just received this this message from Bill. This possibly has major implications for anyone living in the UK or planning on being in the UK over the next month. The message indicates that something BIG is going down in the next 30 days.... judge for yourself...!

IMPORTANT: Listen to this very short (1 min 40 secs) clip from Steve Quayle's 'emergency" radio broadcast on Sunday nght, 36 hours ago: http://projectavalon.net/Steve_Quayle.mp3 . I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS, but it jumped right out of the programme at me... please share with all the UK mods and post to the forum for the UK people to figure out what this means.
Aloha Steve,

I was reading your post and had a flash of how printed money is completely unreal and of no value. Perhaps this was a glimps into a future time, future place, yet it seemed real in the moment.

Last edited by Carol; 09-30-2008 at 07:46 PM.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:49 PM   #5
kassych
Avalon Senior Member

Whatever happens, we were born for this time. we can handle it.
kassych is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:51 PM   #6
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting...i can see an economic collapse of some degree too...or some sort of internal unrest...demonstrations, riots and social unrest...

that is ofcourse my personal initial feeling

this ofcourse is another possibility http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...is-winter.html

peace
bananaman

Last edited by mikey; 09-30-2008 at 02:55 PM.
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:02 PM   #7
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi bananaman,

From the same newspaper:

The biggest studies of their kind have shown how seasonal flu epidemics are born in the Far East, sweep westwards and then die out in South America, crucial intelligence to improve influenza vaccines.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/mai.../sciflu116.xml

Thank goodness I'm in South America!

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananaman View Post
Interesting...i can see an economic collapse of some degree too...or some sort of internal unrest...demonstrations, riots and social unrest...

that is ofcourse my personal initial feeling

this ofcourse is another possibility http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...is-winter.html

peace
bananaman
Old 09-30-2008, 03:08 PM   #8
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

so basically this is crunch time. we stay or go right now.. i think ill stay as i cant speak spanish. im looking at gautamla of chile of bolivia but those places will be dangerous for a white face when food gets scarce. looks like uk it is then ... boooooo
Old 09-30-2008, 03:11 PM   #9
Pamela
Avalon Senior Member

The reason someone is leaving could be for any reason, not necessarily a financial collapse, or a flu or a weather related issue.... perhaps they are in trouble with the law and trying to get out before being caught.

Negativity breeds negativity, in my opinion.

Sometimes I think it is good that the "masses" have not awakened, perhaps if they did and they read and worried like the few, these negativities would become realitys.

Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:18 PM   #10
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

fair point pamela!!

This had to be posted though...every scrap of info that can help to build a picture of what is likely to happen here in the uK is needed. Very little is known about the plans here...UK is VERY secretive.....
My feeling is information IS power!

peace to you all
kate
Old 09-30-2008, 03:20 PM   #11
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamela View Post
The reason someone is leaving could be for any reason, not necessarily a financial collapse, or a flu or a weather related issue.... perhaps they are in trouble with the law and trying to get out before being caught.

Negativity breeds negativity, in my opinion.

Sometimes I think it is good that the "masses" have not awakened, perhaps if they did and they read and worried like the few, these negativities would become realitys.

Good post....negativity does breed negativity and in all honesty the persons in question could well be leaving for any number of reasons....especially with this ongoing economic shambles we are enduring, not to mention other places in the world...it wudnt suprise me if they were caught up in it

peace
bananaman
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:24 PM   #12
spaceman44
Avalon Senior Member

I think whatever this threat is, Britain will stick together like we allways have in the past, "United we stand united we fall".
spaceman44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:32 PM   #13
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

id like to form small groups and stick together. united in thast sense. but we cant save everyone. if there is civil unrest and police raids, martial law ect then. we muat act normally and not get involved and not mention to anyone that we have food stocks survival gear or anything else.. geurilla tactics will keep us alive..
Old 09-30-2008, 03:47 PM   #14
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

Holy moley-Thats freaked me out a bit.

Tight lines everyone x
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:15 PM   #15
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi spaceman44,

Divided we fall.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceman44 View Post
I think whatever this threat is, Britain will stick together like we allways have in the past, "United we stand united we fall".
Old 09-30-2008, 04:16 PM   #16
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

im not feared just with all this information i want to be prepared. ie a bot of foood ect.. se how long people stay spiritual onvce the chaos starts.. i have a nice balance of both. practicality and spirituality.
Old 09-30-2008, 04:26 PM   #17
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

Calm everybody cool thinking for now wait and see be prepared
if you stike me down you make me stonger
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:34 PM   #18
Floyd
Retired Avalon Member

Last edited by Floyd; 10-06-2008 at 06:43 PM.
Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:59 PM   #19
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

I think it is safe to say, that once martial law is in the UK acting normal wont be possible. The streets will be policed, to the point where you will have to ID yourself. Im thinking that as soon as they see my name considering I , for merely knowing about this stuff, am on a list and considered a "threat" or a "terrorist".When clearly i am nothing of the sort. Even all the sheep arent safe im guessing, and Im not a sheep. And I dont fancy being culled much, so digging deep and acting normal I dont think is a possibility. We are all on a list somewhere because we know abit about this stuff.

"move on quietly please miss"

hmmm I dont see them saying that!!
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:41 PM   #20
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

Does anyone know if more information from the Whistleblower is coming ?

They are turning our street lights off in Wales, they started a few weeks ago.

Everything just stinks tbh and my gut is rolling.
Old 09-30-2008, 05:42 PM   #21
ladyluck
Avalon Senior Member

Seeing as I'm based about 20 miles outside London, I'm sitting tight with my younger sister who is aware with what is going on, in the bigger picture sense.

However, we have a backup plan in that my older sister has just set up base a few months ago in Panama and invited us over any time we want. So that is on the back burner.

But I personally feel that staying where i am right now resonates with me, and I am curently developing my spirituality and mental/emotional capabilities for this historic time.

I'm not worried or afraid.... that's just feeding into what they want.

Blessings to all!
ladyluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:44 PM   #22
ladyluck
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
Does anyone know if more information from the Whistleblower is coming ?

They are turning our street lights off in Wales, they started a few weeks ago.

Everything just stinks tbh and my gut is rolling.

funny thing.... slough council turned out street lights in certain areas here too, since feb 2008.
ladyluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:15 PM   #23
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think it's the flu .... probably bigger critters ...
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:20 PM   #24
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe so..

Would be nice to shed some more light on the information though eh.
Old 09-30-2008, 06:57 PM   #25
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

I explicitly did not ... to see if someone got the same feeling as I did.

I am not even half "passed" human ... but I was sub-consciously correlating all kind of stuff for a second ...

- lot of crop-circles in the UK
- increasing UFO slap in the UK
- lot of secrecy in the UK
- I saw a witness recently about ET cloning in underground bases

Unfortunately I cannot remember who he is but he seems to have extensive knowledge about an advanced program.
When watching the interview I did get a 'nasty' feeling about it. This feeling just popped up again when reading this news.

So absolutely no hard evidence that I 'know' something ... just a gut feeling ...
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote