Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-25-2008, 05:21 PM   #601
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: 14th October 2008

Commander Adama if you or the FOL are ever going to contact Earth again then you really should pick someone with a bit more credibility than dear old Blossom

Bless her heart she never meant any harm
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 12:19 AM   #602
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

I am really amazed at what some people will do to make something they want to belive fit. Now we have "They are here, will show themselves soon, we don't know when" or "If we had have shown ourselves, we would have freaked out alot of folks, so we did'ent do it"

So, because it has been said that they will show themselves sometime, If an alien race does happen to turn up they will go "Told you so!". And then we have people saying that it was all good because it showed us what we were like, how we reacted to this information, how its raising our vibrational levels etc... etc...

What percentage of the worlds population do you think had heard of what Blossom Goodchild, or Commander Adama had to say? If these Alien beings are here and are so loving and benevolent, what are they doing to stop the children starving to death in Africa, India and elsewhere?

Of course, there will be answers to these questions such as, they can't intervene in mans affairs, it would go against the law of free will etc.. etc...
Yeah, tell that to the mother who has to watch her child die of starvation.

This bloody Federation of Light is a fiction, an indulgance for some who are so eager to belive, they cannot see the wood for the trees. Some talk about an awakening of the race, an acension, which this GFOL is gonna bring about by showing up in our skies. How is that gonna work? Is acension and awakening not a personal matter, for each individual soul to find their own path at their own pace?

Of course, there are those that will say things like "Such and such does not have to prove anything" or "It does'ent matter what actually happens, its what you belive that counts" or "Its how this all effects you which is important". Look, if you belive this GFOL stuff is real then you are being fooled, you are being led in the wrong direction, by whom I don't know for sure but I can think of a few possible sources.

There are much more credable sources of information about E.T.s, Billy Mier for one. What has the GFOL have to say about him? Commander? can you ask your contacts this? of course not. Blossom? can you ask about him?

And to those that will harp on about negative posts, I am not a negative person, quite the opposite. The problem for me is I see lots of people being fed a lie, a fiction, and it angers me and I have to oppose it. I have to voice my opinion on this.

I honestly think that the ones who need to awaken are the ones who belive this GFOL stuff.

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 07:09 AM   #603
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Well said Merlin I totaly agree.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 02:40 PM   #604
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

FOoL

GreatFOoL
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 03:24 PM   #605
PhysicistAtWork
Avalon Senior Member

With all due respect we cannot be too naive...

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread398534/pg1
PhysicistAtWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 07:37 PM   #606
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

"This is a step being taken to get humanity to the point where a very profound worldwide extra-terrestrial event can occur. That is nearing manifestation, though we do not know exactly when it will happen and won’t know until it actually does occur." - Commander Adama.

I do the lotto every week, I am going to win the lotto.
I know this is going to happen in the future sometime, though I do not know exactly when it will happen and won't know until it actually does occur.

When it does happen, everything will be alright?

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 04:37 AM   #607
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
Commander Adama? Of the Battlestar Galactica?
Hey Commander!
How's Starbuck and your son Captain Apollo?

I hope you didn't lead the Cylons to our tiny blue planet.

Hahaha
Adama again gave us a new date.

14th october, 24th october (because the Gregorian calendar deleted ten days) and now early 2009.

After Blossom Goodchild intelligent people shouldn't react to no date anymore Just a hint.

The calendar use to be only 10 months long aswell October meaning the 8th and all. Fairly sure "August" (From Augustius the roman empore) and either June or July was added in as a extra.

(No im not saying there comeing on the 14th of december =P I'm just pointing out the Calendar is broken)
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote