Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 02-17-2010, 08:52 PM   #1
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Tesla Motors Execs Plane Crash

Three Tesla Motors Execs are believed to be dead in a small plane crash, causing power outages in Palo Alto, California.

http://bayarea.blogs.nytimes.com/201...ast-palo-alto/
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:12 PM   #2
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Tesla Motors Execs Plane Crash

Wow. This isn't good. I wonder who was piloting the plane. I also wonder the impact this will have on Tesla.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:16 PM   #3
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Come on guys! Again???

These situations are becoming like scripts of B movies! Whenever someone finds some tech that does not align with mainstream...woooops ...he`s gone...

If we listened to Tesla in the first place ... but no JP Morgan & crew or leeches destroyed dreams of that man and many good things for humanity...now even in this small case... same thing... bloody frustrating!
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:38 PM   #4
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

I think its fair to say this us very suspicious.

Beren has a point.

I DO think there is something to this theory that break-out technologies are--and have continuously been--surpressed. It's the reason we are still using jet engines to power planes 75 years after they were invented.

The only way we are going to break free, may be to bite and scratch our way out.

Then again, this could have been a real accident...but I live right nearby, and I am suspicious.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:47 PM   #5
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

What's important in all this is that elon musk the ceo didn't get hurt.
I think he is the brain of tesla motors, so good that's he's ok.

Unless it was done to intimidate him, he is also a founder of spacex

gibonos
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:40 PM   #6
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Of course. I hardly find this to be suspicious or even unexpected. Tragic it is for the execs families and also for us who lose what these people had to offer.

--sjkted
Old 02-17-2010, 11:20 PM   #7
5thElement
Avalon Senior Member

This may be completely unrelated - but that makes 6 executives of large companies in a weeks time that have died in accidents.

Tragic for their families and co-workers

Conoco Phillips executive:
http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/02/14/ala...ths/index.html

Services Group of America President:
http://www.nwcn.com/video/featured-v...-84380032.html

El
5thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:40 PM   #8
pr0metheu5
Avalon Senior Member

there have also been a large (>100) CEO's and leaders resign in the last few weeks. I will try to find the list. perhaps if we looked at the list we could see the common threads.
pr0metheu5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:46 AM   #9
lawyerforliberty
Avalon Senior Member

Not everything that is viewed as newsworthy is rooted in a conspiracy. Accidents do happen, even to people engaged in activities that may challenge the powers-that-be and the existing scheme of things. This will be chalked up to an accident, human error most likely--especially if it was not an accident.
lawyerforliberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:21 AM   #10
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
Come on guys! Again???

If we listened to Tesla in the first place ... but no JP Morgan & crew or leeches destroyed dreams of that man and many good things for humanity...now even in this small case... same thing... bloody frustrating!
It is interesting to note that if Tesla had not discovered A/C then every home would have to have its own generator. Thereby limiting the power structure. (No pun intended.) Of course, this was done unwittingly by Tesla.

For a man of such great wisdom, how could he have been so foolish??
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:29 AM   #11
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerforliberty View Post
Not everything that is viewed as newsworthy is rooted in a conspiracy. Accidents do happen, even to people engaged in activities that may challenge the powers-that-be and the existing scheme of things. This will be chalked up to an accident, human error most likely--especially if it was not an accident.
Very true, but if you think about some of the greatest names in energy development, they have all had strange deaths.

Rudolf Diesel = found dead floating in the river by train tracks while he was otherwise healthy

Nickolai Tesla = found dead in hotel room in suspicious circumstances (he was an older man, but there is a larger story)

There are many other lesser knowns in the field of alternative energy who have found a similar fate. Tesla CEOs just seem to be the continuance of a greater pattern.

--sjkted
Old 02-18-2010, 02:46 AM   #12
Gareth
Project Avalon Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerforliberty View Post
Not everything that is viewed as newsworthy is rooted in a conspiracy...
True - but let's face it - the track record ain't good!

G
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 03:11 AM   #13
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
True - but let's face it - the track record ain't good!

G
I'm with Gareth...my first instinct, the first thought to hit my brain when I read the headline was that this wasn't an accident because there's a long trail of early deaths in this industry.

Two years ago I interviewed for a sales position with Tesla Motors when the car was first introduced. I can't remember exactly who I met but it was with one of the owners and their sales manager, they were really nice guys with a positive attitude and had big plans for the company. Hopefully they will forge ahead, fortunately the CEO wasn't involved...so maybe this was just a terrible tragedy.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:44 AM   #14
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Grrrr.... this is what makes me mad!!!

It seems to be a contunual cycle of control and suppresion thats never ending!!!

As soon as we get closer to something like this... BANG!!!

There are times when I think 'let her rip' ...!

Tesla Motors employees were traveling on board the plane that crashed in Palo Alto Wednesday, including a high-ranking official, according to KTVU.

Tesla Motors spokesperson Khobi Brooklyn told the Los Angeles Times that she can not confirm any details at this time and the company will release a statement once it has received additional information.

The San Francisco Chronicle reports that the plane's owner was Doug Bourn, a senior electrical engineer for Tesla. Prior to the crash, the plane was headed for Hawthorne Municipal Airport, the Chronicle reports.

All three people who died in the wreck are believed to have been Tesla executives, according to Jalopnik.

Meanwhile, Tesla CEO Elon Musk was named the 2010 Automotive Executive of the Year Innovator Award. It's unclear if he was passenger on the plane.

The Federal Aviation Administration has not identified the three victims involved in the crash, according to the Associated Press.

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:16 AM   #15
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Tesla's tragedy

Elon Musk, chief executive officer of Tesla, said it was a "tragic day" for the company. While the coroner could not identify the victims, the electric-car maker confirmed that they worked for the company.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...#ixzz0fshMGA16
article

gibonos
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:18 AM   #16
xlsander
Avalon Senior Member

sad just sad - i love their cars and want to get one soon as i can afford it - hope they will stay inthe business - for what i know mercedes is a major shareholder at tesla and mercedes new SLS is also planned as full electric version - hope will still take place
xlsander is offline   Reply With Quote