Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-04-2009, 06:17 PM   #226
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
I don't believe they need to prepare for any battle...at least not with us...why should they...we're harmful...no need to prepare for any battle with an "enemy" which technology is far behind that the one "they" posess...not to mention their other higner psychic abilities...we're just too harmful...FOR NOW !!!

with and respect
malletzky
Maybe there is a war out there ...and we ...our planet...are the prize..and they are protecting us? Protecting the planet?

Or better yet...protecting us from ourselves?
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 07:56 PM   #227
Swanny
I dont need a label !

If they are out there it seems they are rubbish at hiding as T3J says he knows they are there
Surely if they were that good they wouldn't be found and if they were found they would know about it.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 08:39 PM   #228
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
If indeed it is real..and there are that many ships positioned around the earth..well guess what...they are preparing for battle.
Plane and simple..there is no other reason not to announce themselves...if it was for some kind of energy..they would be glad to let us know that.....but the simple fact is they are either doing one of two things...either preparing to battle...or preparing to protect.

And maybe they are waiting for us to WAKE UP
Perhaps it is not to protect or to battle. Perhaps they intend to prevent something from happening. Multiple sources both credible and not so credible have come forward and said that the plan was to create a fake enemy from space with a false flag invasion staged with our own secret craft.

I am not saying that the craft around the earth are our craft. In fact I specifically asked for the numbers of ET craft. However, if the black government where actually about to follow through with the plan that even Werner Von Braun said they would of the false flag invasion, then this would be a valid reason for showing up in huge numbers and surrounding the atmosphere of Earth.

After what I have learned from various people about the vastness of the size of the fleet of our ARV's (alien reproduction vehicles), and seeing as how Von Braun also stated that the terrorist threat would be created way before it actually was. This begins to take another false enemy out of the realm of paranoia and sci fi and into the world of reality and actuality.

The PTB would not even have to have a world wide false attack. They could just attack a few key high profile cities and have the media make it look like it was happening everywhere. Then all of the sudden they would have an excuse to have all of the countries of the world unite under one military state unified against a false threat from outer space.

This is what Majestic has been building up to for all of these years. Right after they came up with the idea and no one had any televisions they did a test run of this exact scenario. Orson Wells, War of the Worlds, ringing any bells? With the ETs having the compassion for our well being and development as a society in their best interest and the in the best interest of the Galaxy, do you really think that they would let anyone get away with this?

The PTB want to turn all ET races into the next Alkiada. You think the ETs are OK with that and are just going go along with it? I don't think so. The black government is to stupid to see that they are about to induce the complete opposite outcome that they are going for. It is going to be f--king glorious when they have pie in the face and we all finally know the truth about our friendly galactic neighborhood.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 08:42 PM   #229
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
If they are out there it seems they are rubbish at hiding as T3J says he knows they are there
Surely if they were that good they wouldn't be found and if they were found they would know about it.
It is easy to hide when you are in a craft that can move into a parallel reality just by sitting in the drivers seat and thinking about it. Remember, these ET races are ascended beings. They are by their nature 4th dimensional and we are 3rd dimensional. They can simply choose to be shifted to a frequency that is out side of the range any non-secret detection capabilities. The black government probably knows they are there. However, they are so cocky about things they will probably try to go for the hail marry any way.
Old 10-04-2009, 09:29 PM   #230
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Strange question T3J... who came up with the idea of alien invasion so many years ago that they actually thought they could pull it off so far into the future... I mean who actually sat in a boardroom and brainstormed all the what-ifs in order to hone the culture of the planet in order to do such a thing.

What a dumb question huh!

I think if I were in the room at the time I would be laughing so hard I'd be speechless... because no one would ever figure out the bizarreness of the reality of actually going through with such an idea.

And so here we are...

Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 12:06 AM   #231
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Strange question T3J... who came up with the idea of alien invasion so many years ago that they actually thought they could pull it off so far into the future... I mean who actually sat in a boardroom and brainstormed all the what-ifs in order to hone the culture of the planet in order to do such a thing.

I think if I were in the room at the time I would be laughing so hard I'd be speechless... because no one would ever figure out the bizarreness of the reality of actually going through with such an idea.

And so here we are...

I have no clue because I was not there. However, Von Braun said on his death bed that first they would create the terrorist enemy, then they would create the enemy from outer space. Lets not forget that Von Braun was a Nazi scientists and the Nazis had anti gravity at the end of the war and prototypes of saucers to go along with it. That was 60 years ago well before he said this.

Who? Majestic 12 is not a fictional invention. They are real and have been running the show for over a half a century. If you laugh at them to their faces they would probably kill you. I think that it is safe to say that you can throw logical thinking out when it comes to a group like this. Greed and lust for power gets people thinking a little crooked.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:11 AM   #232
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I have no clue because I was not there. However, Von Braun said on his death bed that first they would create the terrorist enemy, then they would create the enemy from outer space. Lets not forget that Von Braun was a Nazi scientists and the Nazis had anti gravity at the end of the war and prototypes of saucers to go along with it. That was 60 years ago well before he said this.

Who? Majestic 12 is not a fictional invention. They are real and have been running the show for over a half a century. If you laugh at them to their faces they would probably kill you. I think that it is safe to say that you can throw logical thinking out when it comes to a group like this. Greed and lust for power gets people thinking a little crooked.

Well when you look at the billions of dollars missing..and the race for technology....the secrets..and where they are heading...you have to think their up to something
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 12:50 PM   #233
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

"Alkiada" What planet are they from?
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 03:23 PM   #234
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Well when you look at the billions of dollars missing..and the race for technology....the secrets..and where they are heading...you have to think their up to something
I think we're up to Trillions missing.....
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 06:15 PM   #235
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post

http://www.mayanmajix.com/art742.html

As practically a deathbed speech, Wernher Von Braun educated me about those concepts and who the players were in this game. He gave me the responsibility, since he was dying, of continuing this effort to prevent the weaponization of outer space. When Wernher Von Braun was dying of cancer, he asked me to be his spokesperson, to appear on occasions when he was too ill to speak. I did this.

What was most interesting to me was a repetitive sentence that he said to me over and over again during the approximately four years that I had the opportunity to work with him. He said the strategy that was being used to educate the public and decision makers was to use scare tactics That was how we identify an enemy.

The strategy that Wernher Von Braun taught me was that first the Russians are going to be considered to be the enemy. In fact, in 1974, they were the enemy, the identified enemy. We were told that they had "killer satellites". We were told that they were coming to get us and control us-that they were "Commies."

Then terrorists would be identified, and that was soon to follow. We heard a lot about terrorism. Then we were going to identify third-world country "crazies." We now call them Nations of Concern. But he said that would be the third enemy against whom we would build space-based weapons.
The next enemy was asteroids. Now, at this point he kind of chuckled the first time he said it.

Asteroids- against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons.

And the funniest one of all was what he called aliens, extraterrestrials. That would be the final scare. And over and over and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving speeches for him, he would bring up that last card. "And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie."

I think I was too naive at that time to know the seriousness of the nature of the spin that was being put on the system. And now, the pieces are starting to fall into place. We are building a space-based weapons system on a premise that is a lie, a spin. Wernher Von Braun was trying to hint that to me back in the early 70's and right up until the moment when he died in 1977.

What he told me was that there is an accelerated effort in place. He didn't mention a timeline but he said that it was going to be speeding up faster than anybody could possibly imagine. That the effort to put weapons into space was not only based on a lie but would accelerate past the point of people even understanding it until it was already up there and too late.
Carol Rosin

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 10-05-2009 at 06:18 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 06:33 PM   #236
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader View Post
"Alkiada" What planet are they from?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:29 PM   #237
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Tone3 and all ... just found this...what do you think?

Is there a connection?

ps someone let Swanny know we have another date for him!!!

viking

Last edited by viking; 10-05-2009 at 08:37 PM.
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:37 PM   #238
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Dillusional- wow they can't even spell properly!! LOL.....
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:44 PM   #239
solent
Avalon Senior Member

So Blossom has changed her name to Domin yong now?
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:04 PM   #240
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thanks Viking but the date I believe in the galactic federation of light is the day I sign myself into the loony bin
The GFL is the biggest joke on the net

When they don't show I wonder what the excuse will be this time
Old 10-05-2009, 10:28 PM   #241
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Ok, having watched the vid, I am dangerously close to being confused here.

There is a New World Order, alien supported, which purports to save the world, while actually enslaving it; but, take heart!

All we have to do is wait till we get desperate enough and then, while we sit here, stuck in our nest, beaks open...

There is a New World Order, alien supported, which purports to save the world! And they're bringing Obamacare! Please disregard that it is coming in September, and this is October. (Yeah I know.. timing is tricky stuff)

Lord forgive a cynic but... t'would take all day to type out my questions.

Is there a case for "Tens of thousands of lightships, appearing in the sky" not causing a bit of "tension & fear"?

Is there a Galactic Federation-Lite ? One without Obamacare? Because "Managed Death" really doesn't interest me.

Fred
(Who just isn't sure about having enlightenment "installed")

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 01:08 AM   #242
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Fred, Vee Hahve Vays of MAKING you Enlightened. BWAHAHAHA
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 01:10 AM   #243
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

ROLFMAO!!!!
Old 10-06-2009, 02:06 AM   #244
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Well, as I said earlier in this thread. I do not think that it is wise to be making predictions about the when and where of such a thing taking place. All I can report on is the now and give possible reasons for the now.

I can tell you that right now there are some parallel timelines where they have already shown up. There are some parallel timelines where they are showing up right now. There are some parallel timelines where they will show up in the future, and there are some where they never show up. Choose your timeline, the future is all probabilities.

Other than that, the video seemed a little sensationalized. What is up with the background music? Sounds like horror movie music.
Old 10-06-2009, 04:16 AM   #245
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

That little video was bogus.

The date will be set by the darkside. It will be the day when the dark start playing out their cards as to their plans. The GF will react to that and not Christmas. Also another possibility maybe what Gaia is struggling with. But you can count on the darkside being the culprits interfering with Gaia's balancing efforts. It's like a snow storm that is on it's way. Can you hear the calmness before that storm's arrival?

I do think that this month is going to be the month when all of this stuff starts coming to a head.

All the clearing that I have done since March has my head spinning. My instincts are on alert. I can't sleep as in normal. I'm not the only one and in away I can't wait. The anticipation after all these years is finally here. We are in it now. I can sense it. We are in the calm before the storm. Listen. Get quiet and listen. Listen within. Even if you can't hear anything, isn't that still a sound? A sound of silence. Quietness. I have been hearing that sound of silence for almost 2 months now. Anyone else? It's a tough crowd out there. This week, I hope to achieve closure on my property, bank account, and the last minute details as that is what has brought me to this point. Everything will be placed into storage as of tomorrow afternoon. So you won't hear from me for the greater part of the day. That's a blessing I bet! hahahaha I am merely doing what I have been guided to do. I can't explain it any better than that. So for you people out there that have been sleeping like Einstein in his day, power napping around the clock and getting to the point where you are only concerned that it is either light or dark out, get ready!

Namaste'
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:32 AM   #246
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Wouldn't it be nice to know one way or another how things
are going to go and when they will occur?

What to do?

I have already streamlined my life. Now what? In that regard,
it would be very gratifying if something happened because then I could
say "AHA! I WAS right." But this is bigger than me.

Time will tell.

Last edited by FIIISH; 10-06-2009 at 04:34 AM.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:23 AM   #247
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Ok, having watched the vid, I am dangerously close to being confused here.

There is a New World Order, alien supported, which purports to save the world, while actually enslaving it; but, take heart!

All we have to do is wait till we get desperate enough and then, while we sit here, stuck in our nest, beaks open...

There is a New World Order, alien supported, which purports to save the world! And they're bringing Obamacare! Please disregard that it is coming in September, and this is October. (Yeah I know.. timing is tricky stuff)

Lord forgive a cynic but... t'would take all day to type out my questions.

Is there a case for "Tens of thousands of lightships, appearing in the sky" not causing a bit of "tension & fear"?

Is there a Galactic Federation-Lite ? One without Obamacare? Because "Managed Death" really doesn't interest me.

Fred
(Who just isn't sure about having enlightenment "installed")
I think a very large pinch of salt is required when reading this thread
Old 10-06-2009, 09:27 AM   #248
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Hi Tone3 and all ... just found this...what do you think?

Is there a connection?

ps someone let Swanny know we have another date for him!!!

viking
I dont like those aliens they cant spell very well.

Did you read the youtube comment accompanying that video - its funny.

Quote:
The Galactic Fed told me through, like, mind control, when the frig they were gonna show. So the date is official, on December 25, 2009, The Galactic Federation of Light will reveal themselves. In November, Obama will do the UFO disclosure thing.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 03:10 PM   #249
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

While maybe lacking in substance, this thread is at least entertaining.

My advice is hold on to your seat, it's gonna be a wild ride!
Old 10-06-2009, 06:55 PM   #250
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Update 10/6/09

883 Craft

55 Species

I had not yet asked if there where also some ships that where parked inside of larger ships. I asked what the total number of craft are including the vessels parked inside of "mother ships".

Total number of craft including those parked in the Mother Ships (Space Based UFO carriers) = 4,423

Total number of mother ships (mother ship is classified as any ship that carries smaller craft inside of it) = 883

So I had not been making the question specific enough. I was only asking how many craft where parked around the Earth. I had failed to ask how many craft where parked inside of those parked around the earth.

Then If I ask the question of how many feet across is the smallest mother ship = 4,715 ft.

Then if I ask the question of how many miles across is the largest mother ship = 24.3 mi.

So, my bad on not being specific enough with the questions.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 10-06-2009 at 06:59 PM.

Tags
disclosure, dowsing, extra terrestrial, galactic federation