Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 02:23 PM   #126
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Beyond the rim....
Posts: 412
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Wow, what a read this thread was.

As far as Greer or anyone else for that matter being a disinfo agent, I think there is one thin that a lot of people seem to forget on a regular basis, and that is this...

Everyone has their own OPINION and VIEWS of what reality is in the world. Just because they believe something different then you and I does not make them a disinfo agent under someones control set out to spread insidious things. He may very well believe that all ET's are friendly, he may not. Perhaps he does not want to scare those listening whom are not privy to this knowledge?

I for one think some of the "whistle blowers" presented on Camelot and other places are completely full of s**t. Does that make them a disinfo agent? No. They are just very passionate about something they believe in, or in some cases are just crazy

We must also look at the fact that what Greer has been doing all these years is trying to lead the charge in spreading the truth to THE GENERAL POPULATION. These same people can barely fathom the idea of aliens existing let alone evil reptilians running our planet or cities on the moon and mars. They would just gaff at such things and pass him off as another loon in need of a nice padded white room.

Unlike people such as ourselves who can handle such sci-fi suggestions, many people cannot. And so he must approach things in a more rational and slow pace. Perhaps he thought he was losing ground and decided to tone it down a notch to reconnect with the layman? Unfortunately non of us will ever know what goes through his head unless he tells us.

I think that we should not discount all that he has done for the truth movement over the past years because of a misunderstanding due to a language barrier. These are trying times for our civilization and if we all start attacking those who are doing good things at the slightest change in their demeanor we will be treading water forever and get nowhere.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 02:32 PM   #127
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeastern Brazil
Posts: 1,259
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Hi Lorien,

I tend to agree with you on several points. However, I need to add that if someone is stating an opinion, view or sharing an idea they need to declare that that is what it is.

If I declared there is life on Mars I would have to prove it, without a shred of doubt. If I said I beleived there was life on Mars, the onus is less on me, as I could quite easily refer to intangible 'evidence' which cannot be proven one way nor another as they are only beliefs.

People have the right to beleive what they think, of course they do, but they need to state that it is a belief and not a proven fact.

Best regards,

Steve



Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
Wow, what a read this thread was.

As far as Greer or anyone else for that matter being a disinfo agent, I think there is one thin that a lot of people seem to forget on a regular basis, and that is this...

Everyone has their own OPINION and VIEWS of what reality is in the world. Just because they believe something different then you and I does not make them a disinfo agent under someones control set out to spread insidious things. He may very well believe that all ET's are friendly, he may not. Perhaps he does not want to scare those listening whom are not privy to this knowledge?

I for one think some of the "whistle blowers" presented on Camelot and other places are completely full of s**t. Does that make them a disinfo agent? No. They are just very passionate about something they believe in, or in some cases are just crazy

We must also look at the fact that what Greer has been doing all these years is trying to lead the charge in spreading the truth to THE GENERAL POPULATION. These same people can barely fathom the idea of aliens existing let alone evil reptilians running our planet or cities on the moon and mars. They would just gaff at such things and pass him off as another loon in need of a nice padded white room.

Unlike people such as ourselves who can handle such sci-fi suggestions, many people cannot. And so he must approach things in a more rational and slow pace. Perhaps he thought he was losing ground and decided to tone it down a notch to reconnect with the layman? Unfortunately non of us will ever know what goes through his head unless he tells us.

I think that we should not discount all that he has done for the truth movement over the past years because of a misunderstanding due to a language barrier. These are trying times for our civilization and if we all start attacking those who are doing good things at the slightest change in their demeanor we will be treading water forever and get nowhere.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 02:36 PM   #128
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,570
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
We must also look at the fact that what Greer has been doing all these years is trying to lead the charge in spreading the truth to THE GENERAL POPULATION. These same people can barely fathom the idea of aliens existing let alone evil reptilians running our planet or cities on the moon and mars. They would just gaff at such things and pass him off as another loon in need of a nice padded white room.
Unlike people such as ourselves who can handle such sci-fi suggestions, many people cannot. And so he must approach things in a more rational and slow pace.
So true.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 02:44 PM   #129
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Beyond the rim....
Posts: 412
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

I understand that Steve, but how many people that we base our beliefs upon have actually given us tangible, 100% verifiable proof of any claims made?
There are many out there, even on this forum, that believe things and will fight tooth and nail for it but have no proof whatsoever to back it up.

Stephens' opinion, which he believes is true, is based on facts and experiences that he himself has had, or by information that people he trusts or personally knows have provided. Again, whether it is true or not, who knows, but HE believes it to be true and we should not heckle him for it.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Lorien,

I tend to agree with you on several points. However, I need to add that if someone is stating an opinion, view or sharing an idea they need to declare that that is what it is.

If I declared there is life on Mars I would have to prove it, without a shred of doubt. If I said I beleived there was life on Mars, the onus is less on me, as I could quite easily refer to intangible 'evidence' which cannot be proven one way nor another as they are only beliefs.

People have the right to beleive what they think, of course they do, but they need to state that it is a belief and not a proven fact.

Best regards,

Steve
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:43 PM   #130
micjer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ont. CANADA
Posts: 1,043
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Great discussion everyone.

One thing is for sure I place him near the top of the whistleblowers out there. There a few that leave a bit to be desired.

Lorien you have a good point. There are so many people that don't even believe that there are aliens/et s out there, and here we are splitting hairs on Dr. Greer's testimony. LOL
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:02 PM   #131
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 974
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

True.
Not everyone here does believe in ALIENS - A-LIE N
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 05:45 PM   #132
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
True.
Not everyone here does believe in ALIENS - A-LIE N

Maybe so but that begs the question, WHY are those individuals here then? Its like someone wishing to become a catholic whom does not believe in God


Barry
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:17 PM   #133
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

I believe in Aliens. I believe in God. I believe that God is an Alien. Siriusly.Some of us are here...because we're not all there. I'm not a lie'n.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-29-2009 at 08:27 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:32 PM   #134
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 186
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Great discussion everyone.

One thing is for sure I place him near the top of the whistleblowers out there. There a few that leave a bit to be desired.

Lorien you have a good point. There are so many people that don't even believe that there are aliens/et s out there, and here we are splitting hairs on Dr. Greer's testimony. LOL
I agree with your post entirely . However this is a forum and it's purpose is to exchange ideas and theories . Every person has unique life experiences and beliefs . We do not have to believe all the stuff we are presented with , that's up to the individual to sort out his way forward .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:48 PM   #135
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,570
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Maybe so but that begs the question, WHY are those individuals here then? Its like someone wishing to become a catholic whom does not believe in God


Barry
EXACTLY.

I have to wonder when Anchor says he's is not interested in UFOs or Project Camelot.

(You're a great guy Anchor on some sort of righteous spiritual mission, but this is a UFO forum, you can't live in denial.)

Respectfully,
L

Last edited by Luminari; 07-30-2009 at 12:16 AM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 12:09 AM   #136
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,570
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

I just want to elaborate on that comment..

The 'Avalon' aspects of this forum which are of a positive and supportive nature are an extension of the 'core' Project Camelot materials and not a substitute for them.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 12:37 AM   #137
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: BC. Canada
Posts: 1,340
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
I've been following Dr.Steven Greer for several years now and I've also read his book Hidden Truth , Forbidden Knowledge.

My feeling is that he is to the full extent of his belief telling the truth as he sees it. I have noticed 2 huge concepts which he hasn't adapted as his truth so far.

1) His religion , or faith is Ba'ha (according to his account in his book). So he doesn't believe in reincarnation. His view of the metaphysical is very limited and basic, even though he has had some powerful experiences.

2) He believes that all ETs are benevolent. Any kind of evil or dark ETs are in his mind covert OPs by our own shadow governments. For example he believes that the greys are manufactured by the shadow governments.. which is actually correct ... a lot of them are factured by us... but then again a lot of them are under control of the reptilians..

In spite of these 2 huge shortcomings which have huge implications, I have to say that the work and sacrifice (for example, his very close assistant has been killed by the PTB and he has also been diagnosed with cancer) he has done is of outstanding level and let's not forget that we have him to thank about the disclosure project which was a major insert into the mass human consciousness about the ET presence. I support him very much in his endeavours about free energy but I am afraid that without advancing considerably his metaphysical knowledge, there won't be too much success.

Free energy is closely tied with the spheres of consciousness itself.. Somthing tells me that if such a project were to succeed one must factor in the larger reality of bad/good ETs, reincarnation, earth changes caused by cosmological factors etc etc... Let's hope Dr. Steven manages to break free from his self-imposed limitations ... From my point of view, through following his work over the years he seems to be a true warrior with many connections that would like to truly help humanity enter a new phase of evolution..
Is Dr. Greer still a practicing Ba'ha? A lot of us were born into, & raised in a religion, but gave it up, once we left home & started our own personal search for truth. I am wondering here if this is the case with Dr. Greer, or did he join this religion later in life & is a definite practicing Ba'ha, which could influence him? Otherwise, the religion aspect is out of the debate imo.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 12:47 AM   #138
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
I just want to elaborate on that comment..

The 'Avalon' aspects of this forum which are of a positive and supportive nature are an extension of the 'core' Project Camelot materials and not a substitute for them.
I have to agree with this. I like Camelot more to be honest but Avalon is more active right now and the topics are interesting enough. Of course, it's not what Avalon was originally created for but I know that some of us will (or already have) take this information and form our own small communities to survive things.

Aliens have fascinated me for years and I blame the X-Files for that.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:13 AM   #139
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
EXACTLY.

I have to wonder when Anchor says he's is not interested in UFOs or Project Camelot.

(You're a great guy Anchor on some sort of righteous spiritual mission, but this is a UFO forum, you can't live in denial.)

Respectfully,
L
That's funny, bringing me into this in the context of this thread and your post, because until this message, I have not even posted on this thread

If it was a serious question I will answer it, but probably best to find a new home for it.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 07-30-2009 at 02:15 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:58 AM   #140
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Light
Posts: 239
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

In the light of my new knowledge about the NWO and the role of Israel ... the following pages of Dr. Greers book definately put big questions marks about what is going on with him and just what are the forces supporting him... read and make your own view:

Its one thing to be of the Baha'i faith... and quite another to work in its headquarters in Israel for 3 years! Hmm.. Still, I personaly believe in the benevolent intentions of Dr.Greer.. but the ones behind/over him (meaning the spirit/ET faction)?

http://www.arcana.host22.com/images/greer1.jpg
http://www.arcana.host22.com/images/greer2.jpg

I personaly think the religion of a person is of huge importance. This is practically ones highest ideals and goals in life.. and of course it directly shows ones spiritual awareness and level of evolution of the such.

Last edited by TheChosen; 07-30-2009 at 03:00 AM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 03:29 AM   #141
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: BC. Canada
Posts: 1,340
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
In the light of my new knowledge about the NWO and the role of Israel ... the following pages of Dr. Greers book definately put big questions marks about what is going on with him and just what are the forces supporting him... read and make your own view:

Its one thing to be of the Baha'i faith... and quite another to work in its headquarters in Israel for 3 years! Hmm.. Still, I personaly believe in the benevolent intentions of Dr.Greer.. but the ones behind/over him (meaning the spirit/ET faction)?

http://www.arcana.host22.com/images/greer1.jpg
http://www.arcana.host22.com/images/greer2.jpg

I personaly think the religion of a person is of huge importance. This is practically ones highest ideals and goals in life.. and of course it directly shows ones spiritual awareness and level of evolution of the such.
I have read the pages you presented here, & all it tells me is that he spent 3yrs of his earlier life in Israel, met his wife there. But he also said that he started his spiritual path with a blank slate, so to speak. This leads me to think that later on, he moved away from the religion, & found his own way. I could be wrong, but thats how I'm interpreting what he wrote. I feel that we need to be clear before we complicate matters, by adding religion if its not true.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:22 AM   #142
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 70
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

I'm still waiting on the interview. It still boggles my mind that he thinks all ETs are benevolent. He's done wonders for the UFO community and created much needed awareness, however, I'd be lying if I said it didn't bother me he felt that way.

I guess this is just my opinion, but I strongly feel the malevolent ETs are a very key role, if not THE ROLE, within the foundation of the NWO. That concerns me greatly.

Last edited by Tramik; 07-30-2009 at 05:57 PM.
Tramik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:43 AM   #143
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: BC. Canada
Posts: 1,340
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tramik View Post
I'm still waiting on the interview. It still boggles my mind that he thinks all ETs are benevolent. He's done wonders for the UFO community and created much needed awareness, however, I'd be lying if I said it didn't bother me felt that way.

I guess this is just my opinion, but I strongly feel the malevolent ETs a very key role, if not THE ROLE, within the foundation of the NWO. That concerns me greatly.
I agree on this point. I look forward to Dr. Greer clearing this up for us in the interview with Kerry (if its still happening)
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:14 AM   #144
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

This forum is sort of a philosophical food(for thought)fight. There is no test of faith...so to speak. You can think and believe anything...and talk about it. This doesn't mean that everyone will pay attention...or that everyone will be supportive. This is a philosophical smorgasbord...and we all have to pick and choose. To each his own.

Steven Greer is doing a lot of good...but it is very important to listen to all sides...before arriving at any conclusions. Regarding the Baha'i faith...I sort of like them...but I would never join. Seals and Crofts were Baha'i. I'm looking for religion to transition from obedience and worship...to humanistic spirituality and enlightenment. We will probably always need churches and clergy...but not in their present form and role.

Politics and Religion are central to virtually all of the subjects discussed in this forum...whether we like it or not. But there is so much pain and baggage associated with Politics and Religion. That's why we're warned not to talk about it. People tend to become very emotional and opinionated.

A Disinfo Agent may still reveal critical pieces of the puzzle...but don't buy everything they say. I tend to think that a lot of prominent whistleblowers and researchers have insider approval, support, and protection. I don't see how they would otherwise be able to do what they do. There must be multiple insider factions struggling for power. It frightens me to think about this. The stakes are so high.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 09:37 AM   #145
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 186
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
This forum is sort of a philosophical food(for thought)fight. There is no test of faith...so to speak. You can think and believe anything...and talk about it. This doesn't mean that everyone will pay attention...or that everyone will be supportive. This is a philosophical smorgasbord...and we all have to pick and choose. To each his own.

Steven Greer is doing a lot of good...but it is very important to listen to all sides...before arriving at any conclusions. Regarding the Baha'i faith...I sort of like them...but I would never join. Seals and Crofts were Baha'i. I'm looking for religion to transition from obedience and worship...to humanistic spirituality and enlightenment. We will probably always need churches and clergy...but not in their present form and role.

Politics and Religion are central to virtually all of the subjects discussed in this forum...whether we like it or not. But there is so much pain and baggage associated with Politics and Religion. That's why we're warned not to talk about it. People tend to become very emotional and opinionated.

A Disinfo Agent may still reveal critical pieces of the puzzle...but don't buy everything they say. I tend to think that a lot of prominent whistleblowers and researchers have insider approval, support, and protection. I don't see how they would otherwise be able to do what they do. There must be multiple insider factions struggling for power. It frightens me to think about this. The stakes are so high.
I agree with that . From what is happening now with a certain whistle blower tantrum , the last parargraf of the above quote really nails the problem . The stakes are so high that the PTB will stop at nothing to try to derail or control the flow of information from Camelot and Avalon . From what I heard personally and what I have seen (quoting from above ) " I tend to think that a lot of prominent whistleblowers and researchers have insider approval, support, and protection. " I would add
this small sentence to that "Provided they follow the script " .
So more than ever we have to be discerning in what to accept and what could be regarded as "iffi " .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:34 AM   #146
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeastern Brazil
Posts: 1,259
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Hi Lorien,

I can see your point about 'Stephen'. In the good old days people would hold up documents, would show photographic evidence, would cite names.

People like Alex Jones try to do this, although he has had a few embarrasing moments recently, there's a Mexican journalist Jaime Maussan who shows footage of what he claims are light orbs, Richard Hoagland is another that puts reasonable logical evidence out there, even John lear did this in the past.

Nowadays it appears that less 'evidence' is needed, just a nod and a wink and a quick endorsement..... or is that just me being more synical in my old age?

Best regards,

Steve





Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
I understand that Steve, but how many people that we base our beliefs upon have actually given us tangible, 100% verifiable proof of any claims made?
There are many out there, even on this forum, that believe things and will fight tooth and nail for it but have no proof whatsoever to back it up.

Stephens' opinion, which he believes is true, is based on facts and experiences that he himself has had, or by information that people he trusts or personally knows have provided. Again, whether it is true or not, who knows, but HE believes it to be true and we should not heckle him for it.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 12:56 PM   #147
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 653
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
In the good old days people would hold up documents, would show photographic evidence, would cite names.

People like Alex Jones try to do this, although he has had a few embarrasing moments recently, there's a Mexican journalist Jaime Maussan who shows footage of what he claims are light orbs, Richard Hoagland is another that puts reasonable logical evidence out there, even John lear did this in the past.

Nowadays it appears that less 'evidence' is needed, just a nod and a wink and a quick endorsement..... or is that just me being more synical in my old age?
In the good old days, documents and photographic evidence were harder to fake. Now, it's very difficult to trust physical evidence without an audit trail from the point of collection made by trustworthy individuals. Trust anything digitized and placed on the internet? Ha!

Individual bits of "evidence" are pretty much worthless. No single picture or video should be enough to convince anyone that UFOs exist. No single testimony should be enough. A lot of corroborated testimony from individuals with nothing to gain such as in the Disclosure Project starts to be interesting, but not necessarily convincing.

If you passively wait for someone to prove this stuff to you, you will never know. You have to actively seek your own experiences. That is what Greer's CSETI program supports, but it is not the only way to go about it. It's not just telepathic contact, there are real physical effects to observe. It 's the physical response to a telepathic interaction that will really get your attention. And no, I'm not interested in "proving" to anyone on this forum using words or pictures that I've experienced this. Go out and get your own experiences. Then you will know.

This forum is fine for finding sources of inspiration and background information on areas of interest, but in the end, whether your trying to form a community, learn to survive in the wilderness, or prove to yourself that ETs are visiting earth, you have to get off the computer, get out of your comfort zone, and DO SOMETHING.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 08:58 PM   #148
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 539
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Laurance Rockefeller was the instigator for public disclosure "...about unidentified flying objects and extraterrestrial life.”

Dr. Steven Greer did have contact with Laurance Rockefeller

Rockefeller provided funding for Dr. Greer’s The Project Starlight Coalition (PSC)
The PSC was a group CSETI had formed in July 1993
Greer described it as “a voluntary association of researchers, scientists, world leaders and concerned citizens who are dedicated to effecting a non-harmful disclosure on the UFO/ETI (Unidentified Flying Object / Extraterrestrial Intelligence) issue in the near future.”

They might as well call it The Distraction Project

Laurance Rockefeller UFO Disclosure Initiative to the Clinton White House



An interesting article by Philip Coppens
http://www.philipcoppens.com/ufo_overlords.html


Are the ufo alien extraterrestrial hype a clever cover and camouflage for exotic aerospace directed energy technologies and mind control

The Roswell Incident might as well have been staged
It would fit in the ridiculous long list of fake false flags

If so people there are no alien threat no extraterrestrials to harm us or help us from our own sinister leaders

We are left with the interdimensional beings whom our leaders seem to serve
Lucifer and his Legions
And they do have a mission ... Do you know by now what it is...?

Last edited by RedeZra; 07-30-2009 at 09:26 PM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 02:38 AM   #149
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: North Hollywood, California
Posts: 218
Default Dr. Greer, You, Me and Confernece Table Food Fights



Excuse me, but that was the space for my post.

"yes, but there was no sign that said "posting space for Ravens and and Doves only, please click down to next space"."

Yes, I understand but I was sitting there before you came and happen to like it.

"Well, I have had more paranormal experiences, more abductions, wrote more books, spoke at more conferences and have a bigger web site and a longer beard than you... you who don't even have a crowd of people around you trying to get your attention.... so bug off."

Bug off? Insects are a part of the cornacopia of the living universe, so...

"So what? So am I...."

I don't think I like you (a crowd gathers and people take sides... a tomato flies across the room)

(In a couple minutes, chairs, food and even tables and fists are flying among the men until the last man standing is no longer standing... He staggers to his feet, no longer caring who was right or wrong... just punch drunk. In the
background, an interview with a South African reseacher on Project Camelot Radio flows from the PA... He stumbles out to the street singing: "I'm a Knocky, you're a Knocky... we all got a Knockied.")

** ** **

Paul, here, saying hello to all. I was finishing a book that was two years in the making and will be of interest to people in California (and I hope elsewhere) and those who can relate to what Miriam Deladado experienced, but in an urban context.

The P C Radio archives are wonderful. The ad repeates are a bit much, though. I'm very keen on Micheal Tellenger's South African discoveries as almost 20 years ago a geologist viewing the Santa Monica Mountains found a pattern of large stones that he speculated could be extreamly ancient. I'll look into it and get back to the fourm.

Great show, Bill and Kerry... and one of you knows what true classic, non-freebird 70s song is.

Peace and Pie,

Paul

www.ravensanddoves.com
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:29 PM   #150
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 539
Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Dr. Steven Greer found worthy by ufowatchdog into the hall of shame

Together with such luminaries as Richard C. Hoagland Art Bell Billy Meier and more...
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon