Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 04-03-2009, 08:53 PM   #1
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default The guide to a happy succesful, fullfilling life. Recession or no recession. For Free

Ok. So after thinking about this, and knowing the potential loss of an audience i would get for charging a euro for this im gonna do it for free. I make quite a few euros every week, its not the money im in this for. But i hope people understand that it was a sign of commitment. Which is what i want from anyone who joins this, "club" (we have to call it something). And because i know how effective this is and how simple it is to implement into anyones life theres no reason why i shouldnt start with the one thing that will bring you the most success. Befor i get onto the €500 a week guide, this step must first be mastered.. grasshoppers

How to completely turn your life around and become the powerfull being that you really are. And remember, you are a co creator. And i use that term very loosly. You are the creator experiencing his creation. The illusion of seperation makes us feel uncomfortable yet the proccess of getting back in touch with the world and our spirituality is much easier then any guru or church will tell you. Its such a basic concept that it almost beggars belief.

Everyones reality is a manifestation of their beliefs, mental and emotional attitudes some good, some bad. For the majority im afraid, its mostly bad. You see ever since we were little children going to school our minds have been systematically programmed to work in a certain way. This manner in which we were conditioned was designed especially to program maliable minds at a very early age in order to make them unaware of the true power made manifest when they control their vehicle (body) in a certain way.
The body does not control the mind. The body can not live without the mind. And the mind calls the shots. If a person has a heart condition its not the hearts fault. The sole responsibility lies in the persons limited perception of reality. When we adopt certain mental habits such as loosing the run of ourselves and letting our emotional body run the show we give the reigns of our life over to a very irresponsible and non sensical part of ourselves. And eventually a person would end up with a heart problem unaware that it was the stress they allowed into their lives that was the catalyst for the heart problem to happen.

It is vital that if a person wishes to use their human vehicle responsibally and to the best of their good that they must first know the laws that govern this reality.
This is important because our current society is in such chaos because people have designed "Laws", so many that you would not read them over your entire life time if you were to start now and not stop until you died of old age. This confuses the human psychic, so they loose touch with their own in built moral sense of law. So as a result we have a society where justice is injustice, peace is war, health is killing us and the wicked man esteemed to be good.

If you wish to live an amazing life. There are no more then three laws to abide by. And these laws are the laws of the natural flow of the universe. Understand these laws, understand their meaning and then implement them into your lives, every moment you live your life. And you will have an amazing life. If i was charging for this information this is where id slip in my money back guarantee

The laws are this ;

* Be positive.
* Be Truthfull.
* And always helping Others.

* Spread this Knowledge

And remember. The positive vibes that start to take over in your emotional and mental bodies will be so strong that you will notice the people around you changing as well. There is a lot more than meets the eye to the saying "lead by example". And thats if you dont even try to spread the "good word", your vibes alone are that powerfull that they change the reality around you. This is what changing your reality really means.

The reason our world is in chaos is because the peoples minds are in chaos. They have lost their link with spirituality, they have lost touch with why they are really here. Not for swift pleasures of life, and drinking every weekend. Were here for much more then that. If you abide by this philosophy of being positive, truthfull and always helping others your life will change in ways you cant imagine. You are swimming with the natural flow of the universe, and you'll feel the current starts to work in your favour.

Thats it for today. Its the first requirment of anyone who wishes to do this. All it requires is that you repeat those words in your head, have them as your screen saver, contemplate their meaning and think about them as often as you can. And trust me , this gets soooo so much easier as you go on. And this is easy to, embrace your loving caring side, because at the end of the day that is your true essence.

This is a work in progress, and im hope to spend a nice amount of my time on this one. Anyone up for joining this network, hop on board

Namaste

Last edited by Jack; 04-07-2009 at 01:38 AM.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:16 PM   #2
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Default The guide to a happy succesful, fullfilling life. Recession or no recession. For Free

well,
i hate money...
and i cannot wait until it is only a memory for all...

but i am poor right now.. and can barely eat....

are you for real?

i am confused as to how this works?

i would gladly give you one of my 7 dollars,
if what you say is true...

i would also gladly give you one of my seven dollars for nothing if you needed it.

but, as you know......... and as you said......... there is allot of this kinda BS out there.......

so... as much as i cannot stand money, and wish it were gone...
it would really help in my and my loved ones survival right now. .

so i am willing to listen, ...
enlighten me please Jack?

thanks
Bless

Last edited by Jack; 04-07-2009 at 01:44 AM.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:26 PM   #3
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Jack: Are you sure this is something that is moral and legal? I've been on the internet for 15 years and I have yet to see a scheme like this that works without involving some kind of a scam or a pyramid scheme. 500 EUR a week being made as a result of a step by step guide is simply unrealistic.. without some kind of a scam or illegal operation.

Last edited by Jack; 04-07-2009 at 01:45 AM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:42 PM   #4
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
Jack: Are you sure this is something that is moral and legal? I've been on the internet for 15 years and I have yet to see a scheme like this that works without involving some kind of a scam or a pyramid scheme. 500 EUR a week being made as a result of a step by step guide is simply unrealistic.. without some kind of a scam or illegal operation.
It may sound unrealistic to some but in fact its 100% legit. The very basis of it being so succesfull is the fact that it works in accordance with the natural flow of the universe. And the guide is not confined to the internet. All it requires is that you have a computer. But it also involves getting out in the real world, and with the attitude im sharing that i know to be 100% succesfull will ensure that as the person is making money in the "real world" as opposed to the virtual internet world they will be coming into contact with other people and as a result of their attitude will open themselves up to the limitless opportunites that are around us every day if only we know how to look.

Im dedicating myself completely 100% to this program. It's entire basis is based on the fact that i know cooperation will save humanity from the financial crisis that competition has created.

For the €1 i wll add you to my messanger and answer any questions as well as brainstorm about specific ideas that can benifit all those that take part.

I will only accept money off people with the following qualities.

* Positive
* Truthfull
* Always helping others

Old 04-03-2009, 09:46 PM   #5
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

ok, nvm.

thanks anyway.

Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:53 PM   #6
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

What up Jackson, do I have to sell anything? I do trust you and you are extremely intelligent, but April fools day is over with!, LOL

Last edited by Jack; 04-07-2009 at 01:46 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:58 PM   #7
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
What up Jackson, do I have to sell anything? I do trust you and you are extremely intelligent, but April fools day is over with!, LOL
I totally forgot about April fools this year! Probably a good thing , might have ruined my credibility

Dan one of the easiest ways to make money is to first find a buyer for something and then find someone who is selling it for pretty cheap. With 6billion people on this planet this is much easier then it first sounds. But thats just one aspect. There are many, and they will become more apparent as the person goes on with the program.

Its a winall situation for everyone involved and in the process of doing this we will be setting up a network of people who are working with the flow of the universe. A small group of people doing this can be a powerfull force.

Last edited by Jack; 04-07-2009 at 01:46 AM.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:06 PM   #8
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

.................................................. ..........

Last edited by Jack; 04-07-2009 at 01:47 AM.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:13 PM   #9
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Man i knooow you got an hour every evening. And i know you well enough to give this to you for free. All it takes is an hour and i assure you that as you go along you will have enough money to get the best health insurance in the world.

Trust me buddy, would i lead you astray?

Last edited by Jack; 04-07-2009 at 01:48 AM.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:22 PM   #10
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

.................................................. .......

Old 04-03-2009, 10:24 PM   #11
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

very interested

scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:28 PM   #12
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

I guess then it is some multi level marketing scheme? Those can work but usually work only for less than 1% of the people that get into them.

Last edited by Jack; 04-07-2009 at 01:49 AM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:33 PM   #13
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Does this work for a person who is somewhat reclusive Jack? I'm not one of the worlds most outgoing person!!! Postive? Yes, Honest? Absolutely

Last edited by Jack; 04-07-2009 at 01:49 AM.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:35 PM   #14
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

--updated since OP has substantially changed and my comment is no longer relevant--

Last edited by Anchor; 04-07-2009 at 08:53 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:58 PM   #15
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: How to make an extra €500 a week by only using your computer.

Why dont you just let us know for free?
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:13 AM   #16
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Swanny you crack me up. Your response is always short and sweet like GURU.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:38 AM   #17
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

For a second, I thought those jackasses in the "Are you ready for more wealth?" commercials had found this place.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:42 AM   #18
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
This is something I`ve yet to understand in all that we are facing in todays churning sea of economic chaos . And I`m not being critical of Jack here but alot of us have a good idea as to what`s coming in the future and it only makes sense to me that now is the time to help the disenfranchised and needy give those that need a helping hand just that. I`ve noticed alot of sites that are out there and some of the big names interviewed on the sister site here are to be included in this looking to make money off of . If you have something that can help others way not give it out for free . They have a right to earn a living but isn`t that what all those seminars are for I know if i ever won a lottery one of the first things i`d do is purchase a wack of food for shelters and the food banks in the local area. I just feel to many are trying to make a dollar off of the people who have the least to give
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:45 AM   #19
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

Awesomeness Jack!

Glad you are doing something that you are excited about! I have 2 jobs and can barely even save money ..... its tough in the city I live in...I do know one guy who is doing something similar and he is really really doing well at it! I make all of his business cards....

If I wasn't so tired and burnt out from working and volunteering I would be on board...

Om Shanti and Many Blessings!
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:28 AM   #20
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Im in Jack. Tell me when and how.

Last edited by Luminari; 04-07-2009 at 04:26 AM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:39 AM   #21
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
I am sure you mean well, but this appears to me to be against the forum rules and risks tarnishing the reputation of this site.

Asking for money is open to a lot of misunderstanding - just look at what happened when this site went subscription.

Before answering me - please talk this over with the other moderators.

My suggestion would be to set this scheme up other than on Avalon and leave a little pointer.

A..
.................................................. ..............

Last edited by Dantheman62; 04-04-2009 at 01:59 AM.
Old 04-04-2009, 01:42 AM   #22
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

This thread is direct spam like marketing. It is one thing if you provide a link to your site that is mostly free info. However, in my opinion this significantly cheapens the forum. I do not come here to learn another scam of how to make 500 per week on the internet with some ambiguous method. You have made 155 posts, I am on the forums all of the time and this is the first time I have recognized one of you threads. What have you done to gain credibility here? What helpful information for the greater good of all have you presented here for the members of this forum before this post?
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:46 AM   #23
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

.................................................. .................

Last edited by Dantheman62; 04-04-2009 at 01:58 AM.
Old 04-04-2009, 02:26 AM   #24
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

I'm very disappointed to see some of the comments here. People who are not interested just say so or don't but attacking something they don't know yet it doesn't seem fair.
It would be helpful to give the link or web site address so interested people can go there and you won't be attacked por selling or posting about it. I'm sure some people would be at least curious about it, including me!!!!
Thank you.
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 02:40 AM   #25
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks to everyone whos replied so far.

And thanks even more for those of you that can see what im trying to do and not approach me with a very paranoid attitude.

What i intend on doing is building up a network of people. Not a controled network, an open network that practises business with honesty, creativity and positivity. Its just one way to network like minded people together so they can work towords a common goal with the betterment of mankind and this world as the core intent.

The €1 is completely symbolic and represents your acceptance to join up with your fellow man and work together towords a common goal of getting out of this recession together and bringing everyone that we encounter up with us.

Its a simple concept but its extremely powerfull and i know it can work.

And also. I'm quite amused if not slightly shocked at the amount of people who are stating that this should be free. What in life can you get for free!? Think for a moment the last time you were out shopping. How much absolute carp did you buy with your euros that you didnt eat or that you ate and it made you fat or sick?

What i am offering is extreme value for money. I'm offering to first tell people how to take notice of all of the opportunities they have missed because they were not in the correct state of mind.

Its WELL worth a euro. But the real value i will be getting out of this is setting up valuable contacts with people who are prepared to take action in a positive manner to help this world. I know how money is made, and im fully prepared to teach each person how to do it, without them having to read a hundred books like i had too.

Your not shopping at walmart here. The euro is symbolic, and it will help everyone who is involved in it.

Gawd, im suprised at the reaction of some of you guys. Take a bit of a chill pill and see this for what im really trying to do.

Last edited by Jack; 04-04-2009 at 02:47 AM.