Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-20-2008, 08:19 AM   #26
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Macy's offers Illuminati/ Bohemian Grove T-Shirt!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMe M View Post
And regarding bringing light, Satan was the light bearer.
Wow, what are you suggesting here? I hope I am reading you wrong.

Quote:
So the illuminati is a beneign organization that all need to be familiar with? Is that your stance? We are all waiting to hear.
That is indeed the definition of a "loaded question". It's unproductive and it will only elicit disregard or defence.

I'm sure you know that no one here would consider the illuminati a "benign organization".

Look, I started this thread because it was indeed alarming to see this occult related mechandise being made availble by a national retailer, but in all likelyhood we are simlply seeing the occult being exposed. More people are aware of these labels including those in mainstream design/music/media. It is a symbol that you can add to whatever significance you deem appropriate. To some it might be a joke and to others it may be an omen of dark forces, really though, if anything it will have more people looking into the illuminati and the grove. That might be good, depending on the individual.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:10 AM   #27
omnicentricity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Macy's offers Illuminati/ Bohemian Grove T-Shirt!!

Quote:
Thank you. I did read all.

Knee jerk isnt my style. Why is it people post the most mundane advice when it is neither apropriate nor warranted? Perhaps its a defense mechanism?

Putting something on a t-shirt is a very bush thing to do. They were everywhere in the 80's. NWO t shirts, on all the cool kids on tv. Its not a new tactic. Say it or show it often enough and the people will come to accept it and whats more, embrace the concept behind it without even knowing the details. That is how little regard they have for us, we are nothing but dumb animals to them.

And regarding bringing light, Satan was the light bearer. The illuminati are the illumined ones, or the enlightened ones. Lets just be clear here. Im not a religious type myself, but then I dont claim to be bringing a little "light" into peoples lives. I only hope to plant a question or two that they cannot resist researching themselves.

What I say, what I express is all true to what I am, I can be no other way. Knee jerk is not accurate. Genuine.
Forgive me, Master. I heed your beck and call.

I tried to project a response from my ego in order to mirror what you are being, but I don't want to play that game (I think this is a good sign that my monkey chatter brain is no longer in charge).

Luv ya! <3

One day it will make sense

[omnicentricity cuddles and breastfeeds newborn MMe M to sleep]
omnicentricity is offline   Reply With Quote