Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 02-14-2010, 11:48 PM   #1
Gareth
Project Avalon Administrator

Default Aspartame Re Branded AminoSweet

In response to growing awareness about the dangers of artificial sweeteners, what does the manufacturer of one of the world's most notable artificial sweeteners do? Why, rename it of course and begin marketing it as natural.

This is precisely the strategy of Ajinomoto, maker of aspartame, which hopes to pull the wool over the eyes of the public with its re branded version of aspartame, called "AminoSweet". This is despite the myriad of evidence gained over the years showing that aspartame is a danger.

Visiting their website and their corporate statement it is clear they put profits before anything else - they may value their staff, but they don't appear to care about the integrity of the products they sell or the people they sell it to!

Here is the link to the full article: http://www.naturalnews.com/028151_as...weeteners.html

G
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:27 AM   #2
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Aspartame Re Branded AminoSweet

Thanks Gareth for posting this.

I believe I heard AminoSweet discussed on Coast to Coast AM recently.

Makes is sound soooo inviting doesn't it? AMINO (buyer thinks "aminos good") SWEET (buyer thinks "cutie, kind, sugar, good")

I also understand many stevia products contain Aspartame without any mention of it on the label!!!

Love Dees' illustration at Rense this week

Last edited by peaceandlove; 02-17-2010 at 06:44 PM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:32 AM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Aspartame is a substance I do not miss. I quit drinking diet soda months and months ago. I try to avoid aspartame and now HFCS.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 05:17 AM   #4
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
In response to growing awareness about the dangers of artificial sweeteners, what does the manufacturer of one of the world's most notable artificial sweeteners do? Why, rename it of course and begin marketing it as natural.

This is precisely the strategy of Ajinomoto, maker of aspartame, which hopes to pull the wool over the eyes of the public with its re branded version of aspartame, called "AminoSweet".
G

Ajinomoto also makes Monosodium Glutamate (aka. 'MSG'), an excitotoxin that is the bane of every health conscious individual. MSG leeches Taurine and Vitamin B6 from your body, and has been known to provoke horrific allergic reactions. Ajinomoto is bad news for the planet. They seem to specialize in being merchants of dis-ease. Oh yeah, and Donald Rumsfeld can have my share of AminoSweet, or whatever they are re-branding it as this week. I hope it goes down really smoothly for him while he is trying to remember how many houses he owns.

Last edited by DiVineEnvy; 02-15-2010 at 05:43 AM.
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 06:28 AM   #5
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

I recall watching Dr. Oz a few days ago, and he also said aspartame is a no-no!

truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:46 AM   #6
Astra
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Gareth and thanks for this very important information! I’ve been trying to warn as many people as possible about this “sweet poison “. Like with many other things “in question” nowadays, it appears that some people care a lot, some are a kind of negligent, or simply put- some folks just don’t care much.
However, there are more and more people refusing to get allured into the "sugary - toxicity" of profitable corporate world.
Isn’t it just terrible when desperate diabetic patients reach out for all kinds of “sugar free” products?!
Just to remind us all of the dangerous consequences in regards to the constant exposure to aspartame and alike, here is an interesting link that sums it all ...
Stay watchful friends ... in peace, love and respect towards each other, our Blue Planet and Universe.

http://www.mydrhorn.org/docs/Aspartame.pdf

WARNING - Other names for aspartame are: NutraSweeet, Equal, Spoonful, Equal–Measure and now we got tha latest - Amino Sweet!!! Maybe there are some more and if so, please let us know! By the way - all those names sound so “innocent” don’t they?! The good news is - we know which way the game goes ...

in Lve and Light
Astra
Astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:28 PM   #7
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

it amazes me that they still use this poison! why dont they just use xylitol?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xylitol

m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:35 PM   #8
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

I have been educating my 12 year daughter and her friends on the evils of aspartame. it is shocking how many products it seeps into... basically anything that has 'diet' on it ..or says low calorie.. check out the ingredients. I went into a health food shop a couple of years ago and was about to buy some kids chewable vitamins. i looked at ingredients..and sure enough it contained aspartame!! GGrrrr... insidious nasty and should be BANNED!
Thanks for the heads up on name change Gareth.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:41 PM   #9
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

It's literally a crime that this stuff is still on the market. In 1996 my best friend came down with Lupus, she got extremely ill to the point she literally looked like a concentration camp victim. Her skin was literally hanging on her bones, you could see here skeletal structure she was so thin. At one point the doctors told her at any point she could go into major organ failure, that even if she got a headache to go to the emergency room to run tests to make she she wasn't having brain failure..her brain might shut down!! She also developed crippling rheumatoid arthritis and joint inflammation at the same time

At that point she went to a homeopath, the first thing he asked her was if she used aspartame. Like many people at that time she was using it a lot and had been for years. He ordered her off the aspartame and informed her that it was linked to lupus, as well as MS multiple-sclerosis and arthritis!! When your body gets finished metabolizing asp. it turns into formaldehyde in your bloodstream and apparently accumulated in your joints and connective tissue, that's the side effect linked to her arthritis.

He put her on a homeopathic regime treating her with various vitamin, mineral and herbal supplements and within a month she began to put on weight, the pain was subsiding and she started feeling better. Within 4-6 months she was completely back on her feet without a sign of being on her deathbed earlier in the year and it all was traced back to aspartame.

Rumsfeld has to be one of Satan's minions...heck, he's also poisoning people with Tamiflu. What a guy!
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:48 PM   #10
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
It's literally a crime that this stuff is still on the market. In 1996 my best friend came down with Lupus, she got extremely ill to the point she literally looked like a concentration camp victim. Her skin was literally hanging on her bones, you could see here skeletal structure she was so thin. At one point the doctors told her at any point she could go into major organ failure, that even if she got a headache to go to the emergency room to run tests to make she she wasn't having brain failure..her brain might shut down!! She also developed crippling rheumatoid arthritis and joint inflammation at the same time

At that point she went to a homeopath, the first thing he asked her was if she used aspartame. Like many people at that time she was using it a lot and had been for years. He ordered her off the aspartame and informed her that it was linked to lupus, as well as MS multiple-sclerosis and arthritis!! When your body gets finished metabolizing asp. it turns into formaldehyde in your bloodstream and apparently accumulated in your joints and connective tissue, that's the side effect linked to her arthritis.

He put her on a homeopathic regime treating her with various vitamin, mineral and herbal supplements and within a month she began to put on weight, the pain was subsiding and she started feeling better. Within 4-6 months she was completely back on her feet without a sign of being on her deathbed earlier in the year and it all was traced back to aspartame.

Rumsfeld has to be one of Satan's minions...heck, he's also poisoning people with Tamiflu. What a guy!
thank you for this post, i have read that the formaldehyde gas given off when aspartame is matabolised can build up and is one of the causes for tumours in the brain
m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote