Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-04-2010, 07:44 AM   #1
droid56
Avalon Senior Member

Default If you stopped reading this and similar sites....?

I have considered no longer visiting this and other similar sites because there is a very scary and somewhat depressing message that appears here and elsewhere.

I understand that this site has scary stuff, but it also has an inspiring message.

Now that I know that the reality that dominates our "normal" reality doesn't tell the truth, and now that I know that a non-democratic elite is in charge, and that negative ETs are controlling that elite, why should I continue visiting this message? Am I learning new things? Less and less, it seems.

Now that I think I have figured out the basic message that things are definitely not what they appear to be, should I withdraw from this source of the real truth because it is making me feel so very sad?

And if I pay attention to the weather, ET sitings, seismic activities, extreme political activities, etc, through mainstream press, wouldn't that be enough to alert me to the fact that the manure was hitting the fan?

This extreme conspiracy stuff is making it hard for me to enjoy the little things, like walking in the park.

Last edited by droid56; 02-04-2010 at 07:49 AM.
droid56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:11 AM   #2
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: If you stopped reading this and similar sites....?

I've felt like I'd hit a fully saturated point before, where I "knew" all that I wanted to and the rest couldn't possibly be of much worth to me compared to what I "knew" then. It was all filler behind the "fact" that there is a "new world order" and "mayan apocalypse", so what else matters?

All I can say is that I'm glad I decided to look further into these things, which is why several words and phrases are in quotations above.

As far as the conspiracy stuff making it hard for you to live your life, my advice would be to try to appreciate each moment and know that the future is not set in stone. Anything can happen, you could die tomorrow or in fifty years, what matters is what you do in the current moment. Don't let life pass you by while you are making plans.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:37 AM   #3
es7ter
Avalon Senior Member

Here is something that may help. Those things in life that are hard to digest, so to speak, are the ones that stimulate us and help in our journey of ascension. I am sad to hear that these things make you sad, but I sincerely hope that you can transform this emotion and lift your spirit. We live through hard times, there is a lot of darkness but what really matters is that we keep the light shining within and connect with each other in this light. I feel down sometimes also, but when I feel that way I try to snuggle closer to our creator the energy of truth, unconditional love and light, the energy of Oneness. On my journey there was a piece of information that helped a bit; it goes something like this: there is war around us because there is war within. There will be peace out there once there is peace within. I hope you know, that you are never alone, that you are powerful and perfect, you are one of the unique manifestations of the One. Lift your spirit by practicing gratitude for all the goodness there is within and out there. We are strong, so have no fear, feel no sadness. Don’t give you precious energy to the darkness. Embrace all the goodness. And if you feel it’s time to leave theses sites in order to do that, well do it by all means.
If you need to go there is nothing holding you back and if you return it will welcome you back.
I am happy and grateful for the joy that you find within!
es7ter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:44 AM   #4
Gareth
Project Avalon Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by droid56 View Post
I have considered no longer visiting this and other similar sites because there is a very scary and somewhat depressing message that appears here and elsewhere.

I understand that this site has scary stuff, but it also has an inspiring message.

Now that I know that the reality that dominates our "normal" reality doesn't tell the truth, and now that I know that a non-democratic elite is in charge, and that negative ETs are controlling that elite, why should I continue visiting this message? Am I learning new things? Less and less, it seems.

Now that I think I have figured out the basic message that things are definitely not what they appear to be, should I withdraw from this source of the real truth because it is making me feel so very sad?

And if I pay attention to the weather, ET sitings, seismic activities, extreme political activities, etc, through mainstream press, wouldn't that be enough to alert me to the fact that the manure was hitting the fan?

This extreme conspiracy stuff is making it hard for me to enjoy the little things, like walking in the park.
You need only be aware of all the negative things you have listed here - but don't let it dominate your thoughts. Be an observer, not a participant.

You shape your own future - nobody else. This is the message the ET's have been saying for a very long time. If you believe that the world will end in 2012, then for you it will. On the other hand, if you believe that ascension awaits you before or beyond 2012 then, by staying centred in the NOW and keeping your eye on the target - which is oneness with the Creator, then that is all you need to do. Draw the light to yourself and raise your vibrations and you will be at the level you are meant to be at by the end of this cycle.

I too see these messages of doom and gloom but I can do so without it pulling me off target.

Enlightenment comes from within. Be discerning about what you read and focus on that which resonates with you. If it does not, cast it aside without further thought.

G
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:17 AM   #5
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: If you stopped reading this and similar sites....?

Greeting's droid56 & raulduke
I believe you both represent the sentiments of many members and lurkers, that have been visiting this forum over the last year. It all comes down with finding and establishing peace within yourself. Life on this plane is simply a processing and filtering of ones experiences here.

What is truly important, is to unlearn by discernment all the falenesses put forth here and in this world then release it from your mind. This can only be done by honestly > listening-trusting and believing in oneself first. Then the truth (enlightenment), that we all should be seeking will be revealed and realized~ so one can move on.

In a nutshell~
Till then~ stay and continue your quest, you'll know when its time to leave
for the Assenbly of the Light awaits us all!

Gio

Last edited by giovonni; 02-04-2010 at 03:31 PM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:29 AM   #6
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Alls I know is that creation and nature is love and anything that leaves a taste of fear in my mouth is based off of a lie, wherefore its just an illusion, so why let it bother you? It's easy to dispell or dissolve..
Also there is always a way to make the worst of thing seem great... I can find beauty in literally all things, its all what you focus on.
That's my advice anyways. Laugh at fear, love it, and poof away it goes.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:02 AM   #7
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there Droid, when I get to feeling as you are now I listen to inspiring music, dim the lights and listen to the music and the words.

LL&P
Z

Lyrics:
There's a world you're living in
No one else has your part
All God's children in the wind
Take it in and blow hard.

Look around it, have you found it
Walking down the avenue?
See what it brings,
could be good things
In the air for you.

We are leaving. We are gone.
Come with us to all alone.
Never worry. Never moan.
We will leave you all alone.

In the mountains, in the cities,
You can see the dream.
Look around you. Has it found you?
Is it what it seems?

There's a world you're living in
No one else has your part
All God's children in the wind
Take it in and blow hard.

Last edited by Zeddo; 02-04-2010 at 10:16 AM.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:14 AM   #8
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If you stopped reading this and similar sites....?
...I would certainly miss to pervade the main reason of my existence here and now...which is to educate myself, to follow the path of "enlightenment" until the final re-realisation of my true ME/WE.

Take what you "need", leave the rest. As simple as that.

with respect
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:30 AM   #9
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
droid56, firstly I find your honesty about your feelings and thoughts quite refreshing, as not many would be willing to express the same kind of thoughts on these boards.

But heres a little bit of the inevitable criticism coming your way, constructive is my intention, because this very specific point you stressed I believe is at the center of your problem, and I'm gonna point it out anyway.

When you said 'now that I know' -- that negative ETs are controlling that elite.

Now I urge you to reevaluate that sentiment, because unless you've had face to face contact with alien entities you directly found out were malevolent and ultimately running the show and controlling the dominant power structures of the world, and short of any hard evidence that can convince everyone else of this, making a statement that you 'know' is in fact erroneous and entirely up for debate.

It is your opinion, its what you believe, not a fact, and the same applies to the poster below you who mentioned an apocalypse and a new world order as if these were 'facts', when again, entirely up for debate.

My point and opinion, is that generally speaking, in these alternative 'fringe' and conspiracy fields, there is always an exponential increase in fear related issues and a lot of new (and old) disinformation, that's natural, and if that's the part bothering you and urging you to go back to MSM and CNN to make reality more comfortable, well I have news for you, the negativity is tenfold with the mainstream anyway. If you find yourself confused, annoyed, frustrated, anxious, sad, or even fearful, then IMHO its high time to objectively reevaluate everything you think you knew up to this point.

Kind regards,
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:35 AM   #10
whitefluffy
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Droid,

I think you are very courageous for posting this thread. (I have yet to do so myself) . fear of rejection , I guess.

What you must know/accept is that you have gone as far as you can go, at this stage.
i agree, it gets very depressing, way toooooo.

there is no need to know more.
What you must do now, is to try to integrate any new understandings you may have gleaned into your overall understanding of life and to benefit[ from it!
Put it to one side and get on with enjoying life as much as poss.

Use your new knowledge to empower yourself, and to direct your life.
A lot of this spiritual stuff takes many years, its the process, its the journey that counts.
Theory is always easier than practise.

Maybe this helps?
just my 2 cents,

Last edited by whitefluffy; 02-04-2010 at 10:55 AM.
whitefluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 01:34 PM   #11
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Droid56 Considering prolly less than 1% of what you have read is up to date and correct. Considering there is NO ONE IN CHARGE of this planet. You really have nothing to worry about.

If you are at a stage where you want to do something but feel powerless may I suggest reading Ervin Laszlo. Watch the link and watch some of the other Laszlo vids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLw9MpAGkxg
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 02:11 PM   #12
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

The last frontier
by Jay Weidner
(excerpts)

read full article here :
http://www.jayweidner.com/ProphecyArticle.html

The last frontier of humanity is not the conquering of outer space, of other planets and solar systems. As we approach the end of this era we will realize that the last frontier is time.
This final mystery is the mystery of time.

Let’s take a look at our perception of time. Much of the way we experience the present moment depends on our experience of time past. The events of the past are distilled and repainted in our memories until their very reality loses its solidity. If we let them cook long enough, images of past events take on a dream like quality. Through this process, our remembrances frequently slide into a fantasy disconnected from anything tangible. How often have we encountered someone who remembers an incident in a completely opposite manner from the way we remember it? Our minds appear to be constantly rewriting history to make it more agreeable to our present day wishes. Incidents in the past that are disturbing or frightening are frequently glossed over in our memory until they disappear only to be replaced by a memory that is more easily digested by consciousness.

Our view of the future works in a similar but opposite texture. Whereas the past begins to become a dream within our memories, the future is the dream that has not yet arrived. When someone is successful in the material world we like to say that they have “lived their dreams”. This cliché reveals an intrinsic understanding that present and future reality is created from the dream state of the past.
This idea dovetails with the central belief of the Aborigines of Australia. The essential teaching from that tradition is that everything in our world begins in the Dreamtime. From their ancient perspective, every thought, every action emerges from a larger metaphysical landscape that surrounds and pervades our material world. They call this larger reality the Dreamtime. According to this tradition, each living thing first begins in the Dreamtime. After it has become fully developed in the Dreamtime it then concretizes and becomes a part of our three dimensional reality.

This process is recursive in that our future dreams are frequently constructed from the archetypes of ancient dreams. So the past and the future, the material world and the dream world work together to create not only everything that we see, feel and hear but all that we have manifested as human beings. If one looks beyond the veil of linear time, one can easily see that there is a certain control mechanism over this peculiar process. Because reality is so dependent on the dream world, it is possible to shift reality by simply shifting the dream.

Just think about the nature of the media these days. Over the past century, finding new and ever more invasive means of manipulating thoughts, desires and actions have been at the forefront of the research conducted by “psychic engineers”; the advertising agencies, spin doctors, pollsters, pharmaceutical companies, and secret government agencies of our world.

Through the constant barrage of images projected by the media, through the manipulation of food, and the polluting of the atmosphere, much of humanity has become lulled into a hypnotic state and their Dreamtime is occupied with nightmares. This has led us to today, to the present moment, in which our planet and our species is in a state of crisis. To transmute this crisis, this very critical situation in time, we must learn to step outside of linear time and enter the Dreamtime, that subtle realm in which everything becomes possible.
The dream world, time and four-dimensional space are all the same thing. The fourth dimensional world, often referred to as ‘time’ by physicists, surrounds and permeates our three dimensional reality. Everything that we are is shaped and formed within this topological manifold that flows into and out of our existence. As the stream of time passes we have the ability to alter it’s course. Each moment of our lives offers us the chance to change the course of our dreams and the dreams of those we love.

One of the main aims of many ancient spiritual traditions is to provide us with the means to create a conscious break with the almost dictatorial dreams of our past. This is the essence of the teachings of the Buddha for instance. We are slaves to the dreams that we were born into, slaves to a past of which we had nothing to do. Many of these ancient spiritual traditions teach us how to break with the mental slavery that has burdened us for so long.

If we change the dream we can change the world and ourselves.

The spiritual emergence that is happening right now across the world is the realization that there is only one kind of time. There is no past and there is no future.

There is only NOW.

( from SiriArc's thread " Magellan's ships " ):
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=18934

Love Always
mudra

The real journey is our spiritual evolution and through it our conscious arrival in the NOW.

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 02-04-2010 at 02:23 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 03:04 PM   #13
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
You need only be aware of all the negative things you have listed here - but don't let it dominate your thoughts. Be an observer, not a participant.

You shape your own future - nobody else....
I totally agree with Gareth's thought. Being aware of the 'bad news' is essential to change the course of manifested realities. You can only change things that you are aware of. So in knowing them, you can redirect your focus on the opposite, thus creating an opposition in the creative energy of consciousness.

Plus, it happens that you reach a point where you do not need to fill up your mind and heart of more, but to take a step back and digest it all. The information integrated is more important than the quantity of information absorbed.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 03:10 PM   #14
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

droid56 - I always love a "good ending" and when "justice is served" and "good triumphs". It is in the knowing that we are on the cusp of new beginnings that keeps me positive. We souls who have awoken to our reason for being here, that of holding the light and changing the consciousnes of the planet, can delight in exchanging fear for awareness. Know that the good will always outweigh the bad - even if at times it looks futile. There's a great day a comin' and keep that in your minds eye. We can remain aware of the strategies of the self-serving without allowing it to drag us down when we remember who we are and why we came here - there is a larger and more benevolent purpose than theirs afoot. I do believe that.
Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 03:10 PM   #15
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Two opposite mistakes are to be:

1. Needlessly Negative. ("Everything's Rotten" is a lie)

2. Presumptuosly Positve. ("Everything's Fine" is a lie)

Dealing with the negative can be OK if it is solution oriented. A lot of the information and speculation on this site can be very upsetting, at times...but I prefer to attempt to face negative realities in positive ways...rather than living in apathetic ignorance and denial...which is a set-up for a very rude awakening. Going for long walks in nature...and listening to beautiful music...are two of the best ways to be lifted above the sea of negativity which we are drowning in.

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 04:34 PM   #16
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think people who are very attentive have noticed certain trends just by watching mainstream press. For example, the gradual loss of civil liberties is pretty hard to miss if you are at all aware. The hazard is that you will be lulled back to sleep and start to believe the constant stream of nonsense that mainstream press generates. Also, none of the really good UFO sightings make the national news. They are almost always limited to the local level, and the only way I've found out about them is from forums like this where members in other parts of the country point them out. Suppression techniques used on demonstrators at political conventions and such have only by adequately publicized in the alternative media.

You won't even need the mainstream press to realize that things have gone all wonky. The sudden loss of electricity and closed gas stations everywhere should be a pretty good clue, or the appearance of thousands of craft in the skies, or the imposition of martial law. I don't think you need to worry about missing it.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 05:01 PM   #17
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Dear Droid56,
here's a link to 33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True
http://www.newworldorderreport.com/A...ould-Know.aspx

Something old, something new, something (s)worn & something...
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 05:27 PM   #18
leeellismusic
Avalon Senior Member

That link didn't work~
try this : http://www.newworldorderreport.com/A...now-These.aspx
leeellismusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 05:49 PM   #19
leeellismusic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
On the other hand, if you believe that ascension awaits you before or beyond 2012 then, by staying centred in the NOW and keeping your eye on the target - which is oneness with the Creator, then that is all you need to do. Draw the light to yourself and raise your vibrations and you will be at the level you are meant to be at by the end of this cycle.
G
Well said, Gareth!

I too found myself overdosing on a lot of this material at first, but have moved into a space os "dispassionate witness". I don't watch the corporate news any more, and have stopped listening to even MSNBC or progressive radio recently. Maybe the Huff Post once in a while, just to scan the headlines - or following an interesting link from the forums... It seems so sad to me that the real truth behind what *Progressives Talk Show Hosts* are fighting for is unknown to them. The real underlying agendas are relegated to "Conspiracy theories" so they don't take a good look. Ah, So close and yet so far

These forums are great to help sort the wheat from the chaff, so to speak.

These days, I'm really focusing on the sky, the birds, my kitties and my wonderful partner - I am working on tuning in to my own evolution, pulling in the light, and being a light for others.

I still look at Camelot with a discerning eye, and I admit a fondness for Divine Cosmos as well. But in my heart, I know if I stay Awake and Aware, don't freak out, even as I stock up on some survival necessities, that all will be well. I'll be in the right time at the right place...

More now than in a long time, my Faith in the Source of us All, in God, if you will, and in my connectedness with everything, is taking the full thrust of my Intention, and my WILL to be living in the timeline I choose.

Have Faith, Droid. Take a break, take a deep breath, and connect within. There are some wonderful folks on here, and some inspiring links to be seen~ Have you been to Mudra's Sanctuary group? - so lovely...

Have courage, and Be of good cheer.

I am reminded of a Saint named Padre Pio. A simple man of miracles, he used to say "Pray, Hope and Don't Worry!"
leeellismusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:03 PM   #20
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

ditto on that wonderful advice above,
plus two more cents...

one penny:
try to remember it's always your choice and there is only two to choose from, love or fear

second penny:
have fun everyday, in the now, choose to enjoy the little things and most importantly, ENJOY the ride

~ one love ~

a little thing
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:04 PM   #21
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

hi droid56 ... thank you for writing what you are feeling at this juncture ...
things are moving quickly now ... this i feel will become moreso by the day ... know that all changes continuously ... everything is temporary ... not all is "bad" and not all is "good" ...
what is though is what you make of it ... now that you know what you know ... what is it that YOU want to create ... it is time to begin moving forward with this ...
yes ... always will there be things that pull on our heart strings ... make us feel sadness ... but this is not a place we are meant to remain in ... not at all ...
your cup now seems to be full ... perhaps it is time to sit back and drink what you have ...
know there will be ... throughout these global changes ... many potential instances and events of gloom and doom ... sad yes ... but let us remain standing strong within our truth ... knowing what we know ... but also knowing we can take that knowledge ... and begin to create something very different than what was ... we have the power to create the new ...
it is a process ... you must locate your rhythm with it ...
always though ... remember ...
YOU ... WE ... I ...
have the power ...
drive our vehicles forward ... to what can be ...
not to get stalled ... within what was or what is ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:22 PM   #22
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: If you stopped reading this and similar sites....?

"No Fate but what We make..."

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:00 PM   #23
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: If you stopped reading this and similar sites....?

Truth will set you free, why on earth would a person wanna go back to sleep.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:32 PM   #24
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Just filter what threads you read using you emotional discernment system. Just because you go to the book store does not mean you have to read all the books.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:45 PM   #25
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Even a guy like David Icke when speaking often comes off negative and talks about all these incredible plots and conspiracies, and reptilians controlling the planet, but at the end of the day, he will tell you that he has no doubt the outcome will be a wonderfully positive one.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote