Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 01:01 AM   #51
Shin
Banned

Default Re: question

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
If you really feel the love that you are, which is a true gift by the way, you won't worry about NB or Tango ever again I promise

In fact I can guarantee you won't worry about anyone or anything ever again
that is how wonderful you truly are!
where were you with this advice when tango and northern boy were sexually harrasing ladies?

where was the rest of the p/a membership??? people saw it...but kept silent.

i assume that's because tango and northern boy are friends...

so...people like you jump on US For calling out BS and improper behavior...and you do it by accusing US of impropriety...

tango and northern boy have no restrictions on the abhorrence they can post...but call them out on it and you're 'negative'...

nice tactic....but i prefer to deal in RIGHT and WRONG.

tango and northern boy were WRONG
Old 01-15-2010, 01:01 AM   #52
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

go for it mean while posting it post the one hopeful posted above it you think your going to get away with that you choose to create the drama you and the gang coming here and disrupting things then when some one pi ss`s in your Corn Flakes in response woooooooooooo is you ...........cry me a river . do you want me to post the whole video so everyone can wtch it again ?
Old 01-15-2010, 01:11 AM   #53
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

As truthwillsetyoufree says, and I think it's a fair point: Is this really the right place to have a slanging match?

Ok shin, I can see that you may feel that if there was a public humiliation of your friend, the only right retribution is equal public humiliation... and that is why you are doing this on a thread.

Threads are surely places where people present their own truth. So I can see you are doing this to display yours. I have no notion of what this thread is about, so it is not possible for me to comment on what has happened.

My truth is only that resolving differences is surely where we are all headed ultimately.

I have no idea who has treated who fairly or unfairly, but it doesn't matter, TruthWSYF is right.. the only real way forward is to feel the connection to love, and that we are all part of the same consciousness. Hurting each other is ultimately only hurting ourselves.

there is no comeback on this. the reality we seek is the one we will experience. I have no advice to give, only a desire that differences are resolved and any pain caused is healed, whatever the rights and wrongs of the situation.

Peace n love,

K

Last edited by Kulapops; 01-15-2010 at 01:15 AM.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:14 AM   #54
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Have a nice life

If you can call what you do an actual life

I am done here

I urge all my dear Avalonians to stay away from this thread

It is so sad to see a soul use his gift of life to hurt others and in turn hurt himself

Remember this soul cannot hurt anyone who does not look to him for their identity or for validation

He cannot validate he can only hurt and destroy

I send you happiness and urge you to seek the love you are missing

If you have children go home and hug them, fortunately for you children love so unconditionally

If you still have a mother around, call her and have a nice long chat, it is always good to talk to mama when you are feeling unloved.

Peace dear brother, peace and love to you always

Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shin View Post
where were you with this advice when tango and northern boy were sexually harrasing ladies?

where was the rest of the p/a membership??? people saw it...but kept silent.

i assume that's because tango and northern boy are friends...

so...people like you jump on US For calling out BS and improper behavior...and you do it by accusing US of impropriety...

tango and northern boy have no restrictions on the abhorrence they can post...but call them out on it and you're 'negative'...

nice tactic....but i prefer to deal in RIGHT and WRONG.

tango and northern boy were WRONG
Old 01-15-2010, 01:15 AM   #55
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

shall i post it for your viewing pleasure or would you prefer to have me show it to my wife along with these pics you were so worried would be unholy let me find the post .......................... oh yes here it is the question you asked me Now I`ll quote it from you so u can understand it

Quote:
got any pics of your wife's 'G-SPOT'???
and I asked you if you really wanted me to answer it and you reply indicatated you did

the issue with Tango revealed

Quote:
Dan Winter's video... I found this posted on Vimeo two months ago... So, we
have to Buy your DVD for the answer ? This is you.....?

http://vimeo.com/6655917

Nice to see your first posting here... I've been waiting for you to post.
What You call the Zero Point... I call " G "... The insulator which prevents
Lines A and B from shorting out as they give birth to the atom...

Trooly,

Tango
that would be the G Spot of knowledge the answer was right before your eyes in the thread and you choose to ignore it and create the drama that ensued I would say it wasn`t his fault
Old 01-15-2010, 01:17 AM   #56
Shin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
shall i post it for your viewing pleasure or would you prefer to have me show it to my wife along with these pics you were so worried would be unholylet me find the post .......................... oh yes here it is the question you asked me Now I`ll quote it from you so u can understand it

and I asked you if you really wanted me to answer it and you reply in dicaated you did

the issue with Tango revealed

that would be the G Spot of knowledge the answer was right before your eyes in the thread and you choose to ignore it and create the drama that ensued I would say it wasn`t his fault
when did he post that about the 'g-spot of knowledge'?

hint...i already know the answer......it was well after **** rained down and it's a very lame excuse...

so for arguments sake...let's let the forum see what was said and let them decide?
Old 01-15-2010, 01:22 AM   #57
Shin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
Have a nice life

If you can call what you do an actual life

I am done here

I urge all my dear Avalonians to stay away from this thread

It is so sad to see a soul use his gift of life to hurt others and in turn hurt himself

Remember this soul cannot hurt anyone who does not look to him for their identity or for validation

He cannot validate he can only hurt and destroy

I send you happiness and urge you to seek the love you are missing

If you have children go home and hug them, fortunately for you children love so unconditionally

If you still have a mother around, call her and have a nice long chat, it is always good to talk to mama when you are feeling unloved.

Peace dear brother, peace and love to you always

Truth
Tango and Northern Boy are the ones that have hurt people, our friends. It is funny how you and the people of this forum including the mods turning thing around to make yourself look good and sweep everything under the carpet like it never happened.

Save your loving vibration. If it really works, our world would not be this way and this forum would not have acted this way.

Love is not a warm fuzzy feeling or feel nice feeling, not platitudes either. All I see is people using platitudes about love. If you only know what LOVE really means.

Just go your way as you will not understand what has happened.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:22 AM   #58
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

its done get over it you don`t come here and run things what makes you think this forum owes you anything after the way you people treated it
Old 01-15-2010, 01:26 AM   #59
Shin
Banned

also....for the record...

i predict this thread will disappear soon...mods will delete it...

when you log on later, and it's GONE...ask yourself...WHY??

we have NOTHING to hide....

[No - just your posts sanitised, the thread closed and you banned - that's enough - Admin]

Last edited by Gareth; 01-15-2010 at 01:53 AM.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:53 AM   #60
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

he will be back to try and CONvince the people he is right

Quote:
show me what "G" is girlie
Quote:
What You call the Zero Point... I call " G "... The insulator which prevents
Lines A and B from shorting out as they give birth to the atom...
figure it out yet ?????????????

yes the g spot of knowledge........... unless you know of any other g spots with knowledge that is what he is reffering to
Old 01-15-2010, 01:53 AM   #61
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Love does work, our world is in the shape it is in because people won't allow others to be human and make mistakes and get over it and continue to love

Love is a choice. It is not easy to love in today's world when people only want to hurt others and damn them for mistakes. All human beings make mistakes it doesn't mean we crucify them

Love is being able to forgive others then forgive yourself for being so hard on them

I have a fair idea of what love is. Am I an expert? No probably not, but I do love people who I have been hurt by over and over. Why? because I choose to love them for no reason except that I choose to be love amid hate I invite you to do the same

It is ok if you do not want my love, I don't mind

Why do you keep saying "we" as my brother would say, "What do you mean 'we' do you have a turd in your pocket?" LOL
Old 01-15-2010, 01:54 AM   #62
Gareth
Project Avalon Administrator

Post Re: question

We will see NB, and yes TruthWSUF - you are right.

Let's move on shall we! Closing thread.

G
Closed Thread