Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-17-2009, 03:45 AM   #1
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Exclamation Solar storm watch

This morning at 0120 UT, an eruption of magnetic fields around sunspot 1035 produced
a long-duration C4-class solar flare and hurled a coronal mass ejection (CME) in the
general direction of Earth. High-latitude sky watchers should prepare for auroras when
the CME arrives on or about Dec. 18th

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:46 AM   #2
Shairia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Solar storm watch

Thanks for the headsup!
Shairia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:51 AM   #3
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you. It is my understanding that CME's can possibly be disruptive to the emotions AND body. I'd like to hear feedback from people as to any reactions.
This, of course, is not going to be a scientific study, because one could say that we planted certain ideas in people's thoughts for the 18th ahead of time. I do believe that there is a window of a couple of days that brings certain effects. Is the site spaceweather.com listing any human reactions that have been studied?
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:06 AM   #4
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for bringing this up. I think we need to all be mindful of our emotions and those around us. Let's stay positive and emit peace and love rather than anger and fear.

I do believe others of a more negative leaning will seek to evoke negative energy and chaos, so I will choose not to partake of their actions or energy.

Love and blessings,

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:47 AM   #5
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

We've already seen that display the past two days. Hello?
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:51 AM   #6
Gareth
Project Avalon Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
We've already seen that display the past two days. Hello?
Ain't that the truth!

There could very well be a link.

G
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:33 AM   #7
Phr0z3n
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Thank you. It is my understanding that CME's can possibly be disruptive to the emotions AND body. I'd like to hear feedback from people as to any reactions.
Holy ****...I better not go home today then...me and my girlfriend have been in fights for the past couple of days and every single day they keep intensifying. Every time I talk with her I feel completely drained(yeah pretty sure she's an energy vampire unconciously) and I don't think the relationship will last much longer. Which sucks since this is happening during the holiday season and my birthday is coming up.
Phr0z3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:35 AM   #8
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

I have never come across anything suggesting it could affect our emotions or bodies.....but could cause electrical disturbances. But will be interesting to monitor them anyway..... a mini science project
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:50 AM   #9
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
I have never come across anything suggesting it could affect our emotions or bodies.....but could cause electrical disturbances. But will be interesting to monitor them anyway..... a mini science project
Millions of highly charged Ionic Particals hit the Earths magnetic feild/protection, there are holes, and growing.
I can drive past a SUB station, stand within 2 mtrs of a Microwave oven, within 5km of lightening, I can feel all this in my being. Starts with pressure behind the eye's is the first sign.

We are electrical beings, Electromagnetic energy, I would say we are most definately effected.

Peace

Last edited by Ross H; 12-17-2009 at 06:56 AM.
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:02 AM   #10
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross H View Post
Millions of highly charged Ionic Particals hit the Earths magnetic feild/protection, there are holes, and growing.
I can drive past a SUB station, stand within 2 mtrs of a Microwave oven, within 5km of lightening, I can feel all this in my being. Starts with pressure behind the eye's is the first sign.

We are electrical beings, Electromagnetic energy, I would say we are most definately effected.

Peace
Good point Ross...I forgot about the electrical connection.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:31 AM   #11
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

So I will take this as an explanation why 2 of my colleagues had a serious argument at work yesterday...(one erupted like a volcano)
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 05:58 AM   #12
Phr0z3n
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
It is my understanding that CME's can possibly be disruptive to the emotions AND body. I'd like to hear feedback from people as to any reactions.

UPDATE!!! In regards to my earlier post regarding my fights with my girlfriend. Well I got an email right before I was about to go home last night from her and everything is all right now. Our energy has completely pulled a 180 within the space of less than 12 hours. I can't say for sure that I'd associate this with the CME but its pretty interesting that our fights were intensifying until the CME went off and its energy hit earth which is when our energy changed.

Thoughts anyone?
Old 12-18-2009, 06:23 AM   #13
Phr0z3n
Avalon Senior Member

SECOND UPDATE!!!

After talking with pretty much everyone in my building tonight I've gotten the general concensus that no one slept very well and everyone feels drained of energy and tired.
Old 12-18-2009, 06:25 AM   #14
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

The last three days there has been activity. Dec 5th was another day that I think was the beginning if this month's chapter. Unified Serenity turned me on to this. Thanks a bunch.

http://sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov/cgi-..._movie_theater
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:26 AM   #15
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
I have never come across anything suggesting it could affect our emotions or bodies.....but could cause electrical disturbances.
YEP.

Comm/Satellites/Electrical Grids/Electronics....all susceptible to failure from a cme.

Some of that stuff going down might impact emotions negatively. But the cme.itself doesn't. (IMO)

Thanks for the replies above. I don't consider myself a tough guy. But you all make me feel like John Wayne.
Scarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 01:43 PM   #16
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

About electrical power grid. I have read many times people saying the electrical power can come down after an EMP. It happened in 89 in Quebec and what happenned is the electronic protection of the power line have triggered, because these electronic device protection were not shielded against EMP.

An EMP will not affect power transformer, but it's electronic protection. So, it is not a big problem. Nowadays, companies like "Schweitzer" are building their intelligent protective line relay shielded against such wave. All caved in a metal box, a bit like your computer. EMP bounce on metal and are absorbed by other material making them to heat because of the high frequencies.

Now, If ever a wave with the magnitude and frequencies high enough to make the huge coils of a power transformer to heat and burn, we will have nothing to worry anymore, because our "electronic device", the mind, will be melt down.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 02:13 PM   #17
viking
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think it's any more powerful than 1024 we had last time...however if it's heading towards us as opposed to the flare shooting off sideways, then it might be a different kettle of fish...

http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/rt_plots/xray_5mBL.html

Hey I'm sure the ET's can divert it off course!!

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 02:31 PM   #18
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

We don't want to divert them, they are being sent to us.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 02:54 PM   #19
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

New moon this past Wednesday. Always disturbes my sleep, vivid dreams, etc., and then feel drained for couple of days.
We are electrical but also mostly H2O
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 02:59 PM   #20
Scarab
Banned

Talking Re: Solar storm watch

Looks like 1035 became 1035x2

Quote:
Sunspot 1035 is putting on a good show. There are two planet-sized cores connected by sinuous magnetic filaments more than 100,000 km long, all surrounded by a seething froth of hot plasma.

Old 12-18-2009, 03:01 PM   #21
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post

Hey I'm sure the ET's can divert it off course!!

viking
How do they do that?
Old 12-18-2009, 03:08 PM   #22
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarab View Post
How do they do that?
Very carefully
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:13 PM   #23
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Very carefully
I was hoping for a reasoned answer. I asked the question because the sun is so huge. It seemed amazing to me that et could control the sun somehow.

Old 12-18-2009, 03:17 PM   #24
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

You would have to be an ET to answer that...but here is some information about ships et's and the sun

Sunspots appear where the sun becomes very active, usually at the 19.47 degree latitude. Nissam discovered, contrary to prior opinion, that sun spots reflect fire being sucked into a collapsing black hole while emitting steam (H2O). Nissam also noted that multiple sun spots always occur in opposite polarity. When you have a vortex going one way in the Coriolis Effect you have another going on at another point on the opposite side. They generate a link at the middle and that link is the singularity. Sun spots are huge vortices going toward singularity at the center of the black hole. That’s why you see fire being sucked in. What’s being shot out? Water! (steam).

Most telescopes that observe the sun are owned by the VATICAN. There was a video released showing an object at least as big as the earth hitting the sun. The video was called, “Sun gazing comet hits the sun.” Astrophysicists emailed NASA and asked them about this so-called comet because it didn’t have a tail. They wanted to know what it was. NASA pulled the video from the net and later put the video back up, editing in a tail on the “comet”. When analyzed, the stars in the video are going from left to right because of the path the probe is orbiting. Some small white “dots” hit the camera lens but there is clearly one object going toward the sun against the other movements in the video. Then this object takes a 90 degree turn into the sun. “The only comet I know of (that does a 90 degree turn) has little windows in them and little guys waving.” The “comet” entered the sun at 19.47 degrees latitude showing a plasma ejection coming out of the entry spot. A spaceship the size of the earth needs to go into a black hole bigger than their ship size, hence the sun. Smaller ships can come and go through sun spots in the earth such as volcanoes.

http://www.niburu.nl/index.php?articleID=18715&print=1

Last edited by BROOK; 12-18-2009 at 03:22 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:20 PM   #25
beren
Avalon Senior Member

BROOK ,Gaiallove,scarab and rest,

Do you think that what George Lucas showed in Star Wars could be anyhow related to possible ships outthere???

That video about Pyramid over Moscow reminder me of the ship of the Empire...
beren is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cme, solar