Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 03-09-2009, 08:24 PM   #1
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

Default HULU = Mind Kontrol

As much as I enjoyed watching the first season of Fringe on Hulu for 'free', some info has come to my attention that the old adage "there's no free lunch" may apply here:

By Dr. A. True Ott, PhD
HuLu, A Quantum Leap in Electronic Mind Control & Manipulation by Dr. A. True Ott (Feb. 16, 2009)

HULU is the new digital high definition interface between home computers and television networks. They would like you to believe this is all wonderful and completely FREE. Don't be fooled, NOTHING is free. Somebody is paying BILLIONS of dollars to bring this technology "home" to you.

HuLu

1. What is HuLu? A digital streaming video that allows anybody with a personal computer hooked to the internet to access and watch popular TELEVISION PROGRAMS.

2. Who funded this "free service"? The U.S. military and INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES, primarily. Why? Ostensibly, so the Military and other civilian contractors can now access American "programming" anywhere on the planet.

3. How was the name HuLu formed? On December 3, 2002, US Patent #6,488,617 was issued to a man named Hendrickus (knicknamed Hu for short) Loos (pronounced Loo -the s is silent.) Could this be the reason for calling this "HuLu"?

4. Loos' patent abstract describes using computer monitors and HD TV Screens as broadcast medium for digital, pulsed "electromagnetic fields capable of exciting SENSORY RESONANCES IN NEARBY HUMAN SUBJECTS" ---- while the "displayed images are pulsed with SUBLIMINAL INTENSITY" to bring about a specific emotional and even PHYSICAL response in humans viewing the medium.

5. These "electromagnetic fields" are capable of MIND CONTROL PROGRAMMING of specific individuals. It is even possible to cause PHYSICAL ILLNESSES by this method -- including flu symptoms, heart attacks, or strokes.

6. A specific digital frequency can be customed designed to be sent to the end user of HuLu to produce a specified physical event. All that is needed for the computer to design this frequency is a sample of the victim's DNA.

Read more...
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:16 PM   #2
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: HULU = Mind Kontrol

At the read more link -
There is a link to this commercial ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m71m-LBqFQ

I guess that's why they call it TV programming.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:03 AM   #3
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

Hehe. I missed that. How cheeky, and clever. Hiding in plain sight...
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:13 AM   #4
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Ya I think that first aired during this last super bowl. I couldn't believe it so funny.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:20 AM   #5
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Why does there have to be a conspiracy behind EVERYTHING?

Sheesh. I don't watch Hulu and for a second, Baldwin had me fooled on his supposed dislike of television (in the commercial that is).
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:37 AM   #6
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

I think if you look hard enough you'll find that there is a conspiracy/hidden message in just about everything in this world. TPTB have been hiding the truth in the open for many years and guess what, it works. You ask people about ufo's, aliens etc and the first the say is if it was true, the government would tell us about it.

And when you bring up movies like Stargate, Star trek etc, the just say that the producers just have a great imagination.

The people in the know are flaunting what they know and most of us are to dumb to see it, IMHO, i hope i don't offend anybody.
Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 05:18 AM   #7
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

well said henry bro.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:41 AM   #8
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Seriously, the HDTV is one of my biggest concerns at this moment. Some 40 years ago while in high school I noticed some of the detrimental effects of TV and have pretty much lived without it. Now I'm in a situation of being exposed to it up to 4 hours a day. I read the letter from the German doctors and what happened over there in Germany as each area lit up with the HD signal. I've listened to the the interviews with Dr. Carley and Dr. True Ott. I'm dropping as many hints around here as possible that it might be time to turn it off and unplug it, but I doubt if that will be an escape from this range of frequencies.

We are already swimming in a sea of electromagnetic pollution that is making a lot of people very ill. Before FM radio there was no correlation between cigarettes or asbestos and cancer. People are noticing the connection between installing WiFi and the whole family getting very ill and then getting better when it is turned off. When I use a cell phone, I can feel the microwave radiation cooking the side of my head. Now we are adding HD signals to the mix.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:46 AM   #9
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

One of the main goals of TPTB is to de-focus you. One of the many ways they achieve that is sh*t TV programs. Unfocussed minds are not mindfull. Unfocussed minds are mindless.

Focussed minds are those that can bring about and manifest the changes we need.

You wont take back your power unless you focus on the task.

Don't watch TV.

Instead - Focus.... intent.... attract.... allow.... balance.... create everlasting bliss.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:30 AM   #10
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
I think if you look hard enough you'll find that there is a conspiracy/hidden message in just about everything in this world. TPTB have been hiding the truth in the open for many years and guess what, it works. You ask people about ufo's, aliens etc and the first the say is if it was true, the government would tell us about it.

And when you bring up movies like Stargate, Star trek etc, the just say that the producers just have a great imagination.

The people in the know are flaunting what they know and most of us are to dumb to see it, IMHO, i hope i don't offend anybody.
Henry
Yeah it's a good point but I filter out a lot of stuff that I know inside could not be true. I may be proven wrong (and sometimes, I hope I am!) but otherwise, I just don't see a conspiracy behind everything.

Now, about your point with Stargate, Star Wars and Star Trek, I believe that the truth is being flaunted. If you've read the Terra Papers link on this site, you could conclude that it reads much like a Star Wars script (or is it more like the other way around?). It shows that certain Hollywood producers (Lucas and Spielberg come to mind) are "in the know" on the truth. They just don't expect people to see the hidden meanings behind their characters and stories.

I have a friend who's a Christian and absolutely loves Star Wars. Sometime, I'm going to ask him if he believes that it would be possible for Star Wars to exist or if it has ever existed. It would probably blow his mind but we have the technology to re-create Star Wars () and it's just been suppressed for so damn long!
Old 03-10-2009, 11:33 AM   #11
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
One of the main goals of TPTB is to de-focus you. One of the many ways they achieve that is sh*t TV programs. Unfocussed minds are not mindfull. Unfocussed minds are mindless.

Focussed minds are those that can bring about and manifest the changes we need.

You wont take back your power unless you focus on the task.

Don't watch TV.

Instead - Focus.... intent.... attract.... allow.... balance.... create everlasting bliss.

A..
Yes, Yes, Yes! This is the mindset that we must have in order to combat TPTB.

I have found that when my mind is focused on something, I am unstoppable.
Old 03-11-2009, 02:43 AM   #12
shanonatime
Avalon Senior Member

oh yeah, i know- btw on hulu they show the 2012 trailer.
this trailer... at the end says. google search 2012.
yeah. i don't think i even have to explain the screwiness here.
shanonatime is offline   Reply With Quote