Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 01-25-2009, 11:37 AM   #1
Steve_G

Question President Obama's speech at pro-Israeli Lobby conference

Draw your own conclusions guys.

http://heyokamagazine.com/heyokamaga...bama.aipac.htm
Old 01-25-2009, 11:48 AM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: President Obama's speech at pro-Israeli Lobby conference

I listened for 7 minutes and I had enough.
Anyway, USA is just an extention of Israel.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 12:07 PM   #3
Steve_G

I watched the whole thing. It gets really interesting when he starts talking about Iran.
Old 01-25-2009, 04:09 PM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I watched the whole thing too. My impression - obama is full of...it and is getting ready to stike Iran.
Old 01-25-2009, 04:30 PM   #5
Egg
Banned

Change?

One word sums Obama up; Brzezinski.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 04:45 PM   #6
Kathleen

Bottom line....he said what he had to say to get the Jewish vote.....

And yes Egg....Zbiggy and Soros....what a pair.
Old 01-25-2009, 07:08 PM   #7
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

This speech was given before he had the opportunity to review the classified data that he know has access to. So what if he said that back in 2008. He had not been comprised as to the full logistics of the situation yet, and he was just trying to be gracious to people who he at the time thinks are all friends of freedom.

He more than likely would not give that speech once he is breifed as to the extent of thier governments desire to spark off a possible nuclear exchange.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:29 AM   #8
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I listened for 7 minutes and I had enough.
Anyway, USA is just an extention of Israel.
Blessings Burgundia,

Here are a couple articles sent to me:

Israeli Ambassador slips up: War plan against Iran
Link: http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/17087/

and

Israeli Spokesman Says We Control Stupid Americans
Link: http://www.daily.pk/world/americas/9...americans.html

Sunday, 01 February 2009 01:09

"Another Israeli spokeswoman, Tzipora Menache, stated that she was not worried about negative ramifications the Israeli onslaught on Gaza might have on the way the Obama administration would view Israel.

She said 'You know very well, and the stupid Americans know equally well, that we control their government, irrespective of who sits in the White House. You see, I know it and you know it that no American president can be in a position to challenge us even if we do the unthinkable. What can they (Americans) do to us? We control congress, we control the media, we control show biz, and we control everything in America. In America you can criticize God, but you can't criticize Israel."

Commenting on the latest Israeli one-directional onslaught against the Palestinians of Gaza Strip, the Israeli 10th TV channel has disclosed that the Israeli genocidal forces had used half of its air force and had launched at least 2500 air raids against Gaza Strip.

The rest at link above.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:28 PM   #9
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I can also say that any 'terrorist" attack in any 'important" place in the world will be orchestrated by Israel. all those little provocations"against"israel are prepared by Mossad too.
Old 02-01-2009, 06:19 PM   #10
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I can also say that any 'terrorist" attack in any 'important" place in the world will be orchestrated by Israel. all those little provocations"against"israel are prepared by Mossad too.
I agree - and I also think that 'Zionist Israel' is being used by the Illuminati/Freemasons/Christian fundamentalists/Banksters to effect their own agenda, and Israel as we know it will be 'sacrificed' for their ultimate agenda - the Rapture. THEN Israel will be rebuilt with the 'lego temple' already in storage. I think that will be the time of their anti-christ promulgations.

Now if we know this - what are 'we' going to do about it? It's so ludicrous in our deliberately boring media society that few could possibly realise their manipulation. Let's keep trying to change the world 1 person at a time personally, and lots at a time on the internet.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 06:39 PM   #11
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post

Now if we know this - what are 'we' going to do about it? It's so ludicrous in our deliberately boring media society that few could possibly realise their manipulation. Let's keep trying to change the world 1 person at a time personally, and lots at a time on the internet.
This is the only way...it's a pity so few want to listen....
Old 02-01-2009, 07:24 PM   #12
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
The very first thing that needs to happen is people need to stop supporting the MSM by watching television. Get rid of the damn TV's. I set mine on the street 2 years ago.

Second, we need to send this womans words to every "stupid American" we know.

That's a start....
You are so right! I stopped watching TV a few months ago( unfortunately quite often it is the only entertainment for older people). I agree that every "stupid American" should realize that they are owned by Israel. Through USA many other countries are owned by Israel too.
Old 02-01-2009, 09:07 PM   #13
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
Blessings Burgundia,

Israeli Spokesman Says We Control Stupid Americans
Link: http://www.daily.pk/world/americas/9...americans.html

Sunday, 01 February 2009 01:09

"Another Israeli spokeswoman, Tzipora Menache, stated that she was not worried about negative ramifications the Israeli onslaught on Gaza might have on the way the Obama administration would view Israel.

She said 'You know very well, and the stupid Americans know equally well, that we control their government, irrespective of who sits in the White House. You see, I know it and you know it that no American president can be in a position to challenge us even if we do the unthinkable. What can they (Americans) do to us? We control congress, we control the media, we control show biz, and we control everything in America. In America you can criticize God, but you can't criticize Israel."
Sorry guys but I seriously doubt the quote at the head of this article is genuine. Firstly, no mention is made of where and when this quote was taken, who she was talking to, nothing. We have a quote at the head of the article which is then followed by a possibly more genuine story, because when they talk about the armed forces used etc. they mention where they got the information.

Secondly, no Israeli spokesman anywhere ever is going to come out in public and say what Tzipora Menache is supposed to have said whether they believe it or not. Ever.

Finally, the article doesn't even have an author- the author is named as the website. ANY journalist would want their name associated with such an incredible quote and story if they had the evidence to back it up because it would be one of the biggest stories of the decade.

In my opinion this is pure propaganda and nothing more.