Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-06-2009, 08:45 PM   #26
Dakini
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Heads Up, 3rd DNA mid Feb.

Just now listening to the O'Leary interview on Camelot, and he reminds,
"the truth shall set you free, but first it will P*ss you off." Seems to apply here, to some of us, as we go through this purification
process.
Dakini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 03:15 AM   #27
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

thought you might like to read this...

Quote:
Everyone has a certain frequency - the vibratory-oscillation rate of their DNA. It ranges between about 50 - 150 Ghz. Frequency is extremely important because of RESONANCE. You have a certain frequency and you resonate with people, places, times, things, and events that have similar if not identical frequency.
How does this affect your relationships with other people? Well, it works as follows. Two people do not get together or have "something in common" unless they are at the same or very similar frequency. This is so important to understand that I would like you to re-read the last sentence and think about it.
It doesn't have ANYTHING to do with LOOKS, cultural background, education, skin color, finances, nationality, interests, etc.

Two people will only get together and stay together (RESONATE) if they have

the same frequency, period.

For example, if you walk into a restaurant and look at the people sitting at a specific table, you will notice that they all have similar frequency. This is why friends "get together". And this is ALSO why friends or spouses separate. If one of the person's frequency rises, and the other stays the same, then soon the 2nd person will FALL right out of the other's hologram. They will fall out of the frequency range of the other person, so they cannot connect no matter how hard they try. Have you ever thought about why some of your friends from high school are no longer your friends and you don't have contact with them anymore? It's because your frequency changed and you literally cannot "see" them anymore. We are able to perceive as reality the thoughtforms of the collective masses as they were placed within the frequency bands that now exist one dimension below the frequencies within which our present focus

of collective consciousness is stationed. So for example, if you have 5 strands of DNA activated and your consciousness is stationed in dimension 5, then you will see as solid the thoughtforms of dimension 4. This is why different people perceive "life" totally differently. Because of the level of their consciousness and DNA activation level.

Think about all the really strange combinations of couples out there - people that you would never dream would get together They are together because they have the same frequency. When you look at it this way (frequency-wise), you can also see why you are not together with certain people anymore, and you don't have to feel so bad about the "relationship not working". If the frequency is not similar, then the 2 people will not stay together. On the same note, if you are working in an environment that you don't resonate with, you will not be able to stay there. You can actually FEEL that you don't resonate with the place or the people, and eventually something will "happen" to allow you to leave. This may be unpleasant or disappointing at first if you don't know the laws of frequency.

Also, during the holiday season when family members get together for Christmas or celebrate other things, the frequency element becomes really obvious Most people have certain siblings or family members that they just don't resonate with. And what happens is that the parents or grandparents who try to "keep the family together", don't realize that it is all about frequency, and they try to force everyone to "get along"

This is why there is so much drama in families, because of the differences in frequency and consciousness levels. Just because you incarnated into a specific family line doesn't mean that you should automatically resonate with everyone in your family. Oftentimes, our past-life worst enemies actually incarnate into our same family line and become our fathers, mothers, or siblings. This is very common actually. Why do they do this? To heal the hatred and allow the person to own it wisdom and evolve spiritually.

One thing that really confirms the way that everything is governed by frequency is when I try to connect to one of my coaching clients for the first session. If the client has the frequency, we will connect immediately through Sightspeed and the communication will be great. If the client doesn't quite have the frequency, there will always be some "problem", that appears technical or internet related, but in actuality is because the frequency doesn't quite match. So I will then do a session or two on the person to help raise their frequency and remove anything blocking us from connecting, and as soon as I finish that, we are always able to connect with no problems, without changing any software setting, etc.

So how then do we raise our frequency? Well, there are 3 main ways -

1) Do sessions or energy work to remove the lower vibrating energetic blockages, karmic imprints you inherited from your parents at fetal integration, and activate dormant DNA to allow you to draw and hold higher frequency from your soul and oversoul levels.

This work can commence with the Auric Clearing, Karmic Sessions, and DNA Activations and can continue with expanded knowledge of how to work on yourself.

2) Exercise mental body control and only emotionally energize high frequency thoughts such as unconditional love, joy, bliss, gratitude, and exuberance.

Avoid fear, anxiety, worry, despair, and depression, as all of these are very low frequency thoughts and will attract you to the same frequency of people and situations.

3) Getting into as deep a mental state as possible through meditation, yoga and other techniques - like theta or delta states. When you are in these deep states is when you are closest to your God self and are being the "observer" in quantum physics, collapsing those energy waves into space/time sub-atomic particles as in thought manifestation.

I hope you RESONATE with this information and hope it helps you understand how frequency affects all aspects of your life.

UNIVERSAL LOVE PEACE & HARMONY
Unknown source
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 03:55 AM   #28
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Great thread..and much needed right now. We're all waiting for something big,but are experiencing the shifting at the same time.
Jester...good advise, thanks for reminding us.Myself...I feel like I'm building up with energy, and have no place to use it properly. It's like I'm gonna burst
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 05:41 AM   #29
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

I'm calling it ~ my enhanced ~ EXAGGERATED FULL MOON AFFECT!
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 06:41 AM   #30
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by we1are1all1one View Post
It's as in the ancient civilization of Lemuria
not Lumerian which sounds like a brand of light bulb
Cut me some slack, I grew up with spell checker.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:38 AM   #31
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Nice one Jester
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 05:30 PM   #32
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

I too have been having spontaneous floods of anger over old issues. Triggers that I thought I'd retired are with me again. Also, though outwardly all is okay with me, I am without much forward momentum or motivation. It feels as though I am in need of remaining solidly in the present. Forgiving all the cr@p from the past (or maybe forgetting is a more serviceable idea so that the energetic traces of the event are erased rather than retained in a different form), and not tripping about what's to come, seem to be what is necessary right now. For me , though, the present isn't an easy place to stay. If these changes are occurring as you say, Tone, then not influencing them with shadow laden versions of past and future would be key, no?
And I don't want to pi** on your camp fire but a Lemurian seed crystal? giving you information? sounds kinda wacky. I'm willing to court credulity for the sake of a discussion, though. Good thread.
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 06:40 PM   #33
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, Kathleen
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 06:50 PM   #34
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

What if i do not have those sudden outbursts of anger. Does it mean I'm not being upgraded? I believe i dealt with my problematic issues some time ago and they've been solved on the emotional level.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 08:37 PM   #35
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
What if i do not have those sudden outbursts of anger. Does it mean I'm not being upgraded? I believe i dealt with my problematic issues some time ago and they've been solved on the emotional level.
You just have less baggage than the rest of us. Good job.
Old 02-11-2009, 06:31 PM   #36
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Well, the **** just started hitting the fan around here today. It is like it is national bad mood day. I guess the original prediction that I had of Feb. 11 for the threshold frequency nessesary for the 3rd shift was just about dead on.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:41 PM   #37
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I have been doing the same. I feel like I'm the worse of the worse thinking up old ****. wow even had a fight with my daughter and for the 1st time she told me to F off. LOL I repeated it and had to apologize as I know we were both stressed. But seems to me everything is right on cue if thats what I am suppose to be doing or feeling now. wow, thanks for posting this
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:25 PM   #38
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

I, through the use of a Lumerian Seed Crystal, have gotten a preview for all of you of what the 3rd DNA shift is like. Be prepared to face the full intensity of your most painful memories comming to the surface like bad chicken. I am not saying this to try to scare anyone. Quite the oppisite. If one is not aware of why they are feeling these sudden rushes of negative emotion, then they will mistakenly externalize and blame it on thier relationships and situations. It is much harder to move through each wave of these emotions if you partake in this exteranization. Externalizing can result in a snow ball effect that dumps you on the wrong side of the fence.

Lumerian Seed Crystal

The key to moving through these painful memories easily and successully is to project love and light back in time to those that have wronged you in these memories. If you practice this then you can avoid alot of physical discomfort, as well as emotional.[/QUOTE]

yes..i have been going thru this for months! i am finally done with it all! i wish i knew this 6 months to a year ago when it started happening...for me it was like a huge detox..loads of purging...

for me i have to forgive myself before i can forgive anyone else and since i have a perfectionist nature that isn't always that easy to do...

i was wronged, abused, and treated really horribly by certain people...forgiving myself for letting myself be the doormat in those situations was not easy but as soon as i came to terms with it i just forgave them like i would forgive my dog for chewing up my favorite pair of shoes...

anyway..

thanx for the update!
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:31 PM   #39
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Heads Up, 3rd DNA mid Feb.

Btw,
We are all ready in the 4th density!!.Since where going to make 2 density shifts instead of one, the 4th will be short this resulting in accelerated spiritual growth instead of a normal one.The only thing you have to do to get in to the 5th is by staying alive!!!.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:11 PM   #40
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

I am so glad this thread has reappeared. I have been
looking for it over the past few days - now what was
that date that was mentioned?

I feel the shift happened for me on Saturday- 7th Feb.
I was just looking through the posts - as one does -
when, not quite knowing why, I went into the
announcement of the Nexus Meditation. I had seen
it several times before, but it hadn't "resonated".

I read Futureyes intro - and was very moved by it -
so much love emanating from those words - I
immediately felt "I've got to be a part of this".
Everything then seemed to move towards Sunday's
meditation - downloading music - email friends
about it etc.

Also over these past few days I have received so
many messages and offers of friendship from the
group. It seems I have been surrounded by
love, and I felt that very strongly in the
meditation as well. And I have felt love going
out from me to you all and this has carried over
into other situations and with other people.

All of which is not to say it will always be like
that. But it sure feels good to know it can be.

So - blessings on you all
Noela
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:46 PM   #41
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakini View Post
Thanks so much - I will do it!! If you cannot forgive yourself, I wonder if it's possible to forgive others?
This is an amazing thread

May I refer you to this thread : http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=7469

on Forgiveness.

Ra: "I am Ra. Our understanding of karma is that which may be called inertia. Those actions which are put into motion will continue using the ways of balancing until such time as the controlling or higher principle which you may liken unto your braking or stopping is invoked. This stoppage of the inertia of action may be called forgiveness. These two concepts are inseparable"

--

Bless you all at this time of quickening.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 03:01 AM   #42
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

my rage/anger/resentment issues that plagued me for all this time were really surprising to everyone around me...i got accused of doing drugs, being an alcoholic, going insane...

i am quite vocal and verbal about what i am going through..i guess everyone got used to it being the "good stuff" i was going through...not the "negative"..

its funny though but the level of intensity of these emotions was quite amazing and also strange as i carried on with the rest of my life quite remarkably well...as in..well in the past having just one major resentment/argument with someone would affect the whole rest of my life...this time it was like 10 people and a "hurricane/tornado" of negative emotions spewing out of me..but...nothing was affected in my "daily" life..which is VERY unusual for me! in fact, i really cannot believe how great everything is now and that not only do i not have any more oppressive people in my life..but i feel very cleansed by just ******* forgiving the *******s.

i dunno i just wanted to share...

kinda random i guess..

sorry if that bugs ya!
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 05:32 AM   #43
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Thanks Lunaris for your post. Every body is entitled to have an opinion. Its also great to hear yours.
I have noticed one thing about me in the past few weeks. As some of you know, i drive a tourist coach around Sydney/Australia. You can imagine what idiots are like cutting me off, breaking at the wrong time etc. I used to get the s...ts with it and curse, get angry, etc. Now, ( i read this some where ) i bless the people with a smile. I say thanks for cutting me off. I don't allow myself to get angry anymore. And guess what? It seems to be working. I am more at peace with everything. I don't worry anymore about the traffic or anything else.

It works for me. Is this part of the3rd DNA upgrade, who knows but my anger is gone.

Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:49 AM   #44
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

I have felt some strange symptoms from the DNA service pack 3 that we all just downloaded. Me and my wife both had a headache over our right temple along with not feeling just right. I woke up Monday morning feeling like I had been abducted. The last week has been quite interesting. Some tense moments with my teenager. I feel like I am accepting the upgrade. I feel great today. Other members of my ground crew have felt similar symptoms.

Peace
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:31 PM   #45
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
I have felt some strange symptoms from the DNA service pack 3 that we all just downloaded. Me and my wife both had a headache over our right temple along with not feeling just right. I woke up Monday morning feeling like I had been abducted. The last week has been quite interesting. Some tense moments with my teenager. I feel like I am accepting the upgrade. I feel great today. Other members of my ground crew have felt similar symptoms.

Peace
Yep, the headache in the temple came and went for me during this shift. I dowsed to see if it would inhibit the process at all if I took Tylenol for it. I got that it would be ok. So before bed I would poped 4 Extra Strength Tylenol for the headache and also the aching of the muscles in my back. I weigh 250 Lbs, that is why the double dose of Tylenol.

I guess it depends on the individual and how much stuff they have suppressed as to how long and what intensity the emotions are. For me I kept having waves of them for at least a month. But then again, for the first 25 or so years of my life I bottled everything in an effort to appear composed. I have over the last few years been using the Sedona Method for clearing of suppressed negative emotions. I thought that I had gotten all of them. Then the universe said, think again.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:33 PM   #46
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Heads Up, 3rd DNA mid Feb.

Tone3, you were dead on .. I put those dates in my outlook calender and had forgotten the feb. 11 date and for some reason was expecting it earlier in the month... went through my typical upgrade symtoms the night before the 11th (highly energized, no sleep, pressure in the head, raging emotions) but just prior, on the 10th, my regular meditation was different, with intense kundalini sensations --very "high-voltage" sensatins thoughout my body but rooted in the spine... was really freaky and I had to really work at staying calm and allowing that kind of intense flow.. after that though, my whole body felt lubricated. I also noticed the emotional termoil in a lot of people in my circle.. very noticable! you could see it everywhere, not just people.. the cat has been an absolute freakshow. she makes a good leading edge barometer for the energy shifts.. starts freakin' out days in advance..

rock on
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 04:31 PM   #47
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

It is also important to note that this third and final shift for the masses is the catylist for the split, or polaraization, of society. Weather an individual is in service to self consciousness or service to others consciousness does not effect if they get these geometric changes in the DNA. I had previously concluded that those holding themselves down at low frequencies would not get the changes. I was wrong, they get the changes just like the rest of us.

The #1 common new ability between people will be enhanced ability to manifest. Due to this, those who believe in a doom and gloom future for themselves will begin to manifest mass quantities of bad stuff into thier life. This will also come in the form of other negative people who are also manifesting thier own bad stuff. This is how they get congregated into geographic locations. By the law of attraction, they are so much alike that it just ends up that way.

On the contrary, the oppisite holds true for the optimists of the world. They will all begin to manifest mass quantities of positive stuff. This will also come in the form of other people who are manifesting good. Then these groups by natural law end up in the same geographic locations.

If something happens in your life that causes you to have to move to another location, don't push against it. If you do, you might end up surrounded by the wrong crowd.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:26 AM   #48
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I was just thinking about the chronological chain of events in our consciousness. If we are going to have increased ability to manifest, then this is the primary reason for the purging of emotions from your chakras and subtle bodies.

They say that something like 90% of what the average person manifests into thier reality is due to the signals being sent out via the subconscios mind. So if the emotions that are attached to old memories did not purge before you had this ability then you would start manifesting all bad stuff.

So I guess that is what determines which side of the fence you fall on, let go of these emotions and fall on the positive side of the fence. Or refuse to let go of them and polarize towards the negative on the other side. By the time the next 5-6 weeks is over all of the fence sitters will more than likely no longer be sitting on the fence. This is why holding frequency down is bad. It is the low frequency of conciousness that does not allow these emotions from purging.

I guess this also where the 4th density negative realm that I have heard David Wilcock speak of from the law of one series is able to exist. These people still make the jump to 4th density. However they are seperated from the higher levels of this dimension by a very thick veil. Much in the same way that our dimension is veiled from the 4th right now.

I must apologize for jumping to conclusions that I posted in an earlier DNA thread a few months back. In that thread I was postulating that if the frequency was held down that this would result in staying on earth and not making the jump to 4th density. I now believe that this was not true and that if you do not go into an electromagneticly shielded undergound shelter then you will make the jump.

There are giant sheilded rooms in the NWO and Illuminati underground bases where people will not get the beneficial side effects of the transition. They probably go back to the surface to find that every organic living thing has vanished from thier existance. They then are forced to live underground and start messing with thier genetics to help cope with the side effects of living in a low light environment like this.

Dan Burisch sais that these people who don't make the jump in these underground bases actually end up being the greys. My most recent dowsing on the percentages of people that will polarize to the negative world wide shows an incremental decrease. I check it out every couple months. Each time I check the number of people who will make it has increased. I think there will probably be a much smaller percentage of people in negative 4d than I thought there would be. I thought it would be more like 1/3rd. It is probably going to be about 10 percent or less if the trend continues over the next 4 years.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 02-14-2009 at 07:29 PM.
Old 02-13-2009, 06:47 AM   #49
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Well done, Tone3jaguar, i totally agree with your post. Particularly with this quote you made, "
Quote:
I must apologize for jumping to conclusions that I posted in an earlier DNA thread a few months back. In that thread I was postulating that if the frequency was held down that this would result in staying on earth and not making the jump to 4th density. I now believe that this was not true and that if you do not go into an electromagneticly shielded undergound shelter then you will make the jump.
I have often wondered if the people who go underground and live there would become the future greys and you just nailed it my friend.

Its great to see there are a few of us with these ideas.
Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 07:13 AM   #50
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
The first two geometric shifts resulted in very subtle changes in the consciousness. They are precursors to the real deal. You and everone else on the planet will over the next 6 weeks or so be dealing with all of your old stuff that is burried in the back of your subconscious mind. This happens because these memories are not compatible with the increases in the frequency of your DNA. It is like the galaxy is running a maleware program on you. It is a pain in the ass to wait for the end of the program, but once you get there the computer runs alot better.

These changes are happening in the subtle energies, if you are spiritually disconnected for some reason then you probably wont experience much up until the very near future.
Interesting concept! Again, this is why I keep remembering things that I thought had been buried in the nooks and crannies of my mind.

Right now, I'm riding on a tidal wave of energy. I always tend to bounce back stronger after each illness.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote