Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-21-2008, 09:39 AM   #1
besttools
Avalon Senior Member

Question How to Make Your Friends Believe

I am sure most of you have been coming through this...

You are trying to tell your friends and close people about the issue, but most of them do not take it really seriously.

I know that it is not about MAKING people to listen to you, but it's about LAUNCHING the thinking process in the hearts and minds.

But, I still think that some of you can share successful tips about how you get other people to take your words more seriously. That would be a great info to read.
besttools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 09:51 AM   #2
warngen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How to Make Your Friends Believe

you dont MAKE your friends believe
you give them the information and let them decide what they believe for themselves...they should do their own research after you have planted that seed.

tell them...
"what i give you is FREE information. there is no need for you to believe it, act upon, or criticize it. it is purely for your benefit"

warngen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:08 AM   #3
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Another thing you can do, is let your actions speak for you. Those small things you do that are different to the norm will soon get people asking questions.

As you work on yourself and raise your own vibrations, people will come to you and you will know when to speak to them.

Also perhaps, consider going outside your circle of friends, using your intuition as a guide.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:15 AM   #4
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

I find it a lot more usefull to mention interesting aspects of whatever it is your trying to make them aware of rather then forcing it down their neck.

People will always resist if you try and force them too see your point of view, instead as warngen said it is much better to planet a seed in their mind, and get them curious.

That way their own curiosity will get the better of them and they will do their own research. I would not have believed half this stuff unless i had studied extensivly enough for all of the pieces of the puzzle to fit in together.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:16 AM   #5
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Another thing you can do, is let your actions speak for you. Those small things you do that are different to the norm will soon get people asking questions.

As you work on yourself and raise your own vibrations, people will come to you and you will know when to speak to them.

Also perhaps, consider going outside your circle of friends, using your intuition as a guide.

A..

I can completely relate. There's not much you can do, except bring things up as they seem relevant in each relationship. Don't let it upset you too much though, once all of these things start to unravel in a big way; which they will soon, your friends and family will be coming to you for more information. At least that's what I tell myself ;-)
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:00 PM   #6
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

At worked I justs relate little details of stories found in project camelot if they look like they are intrested then give the web site info to them and they will come back to you to tell you about things they read in the site.
In part it has to be suttle, you can't dump all this info on someone and expect them to be calm, cool and collective. They will think you are nuts !!!
Little by little don't get desperate or you will loose your audience intrest.
The info is too alarming and can drive anyone insane. That's why we are all NUTs here, just kidding !!! Good luck to you, remember the suttle aproached
is best... Peace and Love to you

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 09-21-2008 at 07:53 PM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:40 PM   #7
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Besttools. I have tell many people in my surrounding and here what works best for me.

First of all, prepare yourself. The way I do it is very simple. While quiet and meditating/praying, I simply ask my higher-self to inspire me with thoughts, words, ideas. It takes 2 minutes not more, just before you hit the subject.

Know well the person to whom the message will be delivered. This way, you will know from which angle to start the topic. With some people it will be from a scientific point of view, others will be about politics.

Start with a fact. Like "Do you know that 9-11 is a setup by the secret government" or "Do you know the moon is very strange for a natural satellite". Whatever fact you can start with, but a fact.

Stick to things you are comfortable with. Things you feel sure about. When you're not sure or a question has been asked and you don't know the answer, just say: "this I don't know yet".

Feel the degree of openness of the person reacting to the words you are saying. If his/her consciousness is ready to receive this message you will have a nice and fluid conversation that may last quiet a while. But most of the time, you will feel some people are closed to receive this information, so just plant a seed. And form time to time, water it a bit. Right now, contemplating the U.S. economy can be a very useful subject. Because it's at the people's reach.

Feed your listener with writings. So they can go further to guide themselves.

Always remind them to use discernment and to look for the truth by themselves, disclosureprojet, project camelot, etc... there are many good source of information.

Choose the person to whom you will deliver the message.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 09-21-2008 at 01:12 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:48 PM   #8
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

I find a good way is to simply ask questions that you know they cannot answer because the answer comes from outside their box. Ask in a way as if you yourself are ignorant of the answer. It is something that just happened to "pop into your head"... This will not trigger their defense. If done with precision and timing the question will keep "haunting" them a long time and they will remember and be curious if they see something that relates to it on TV or inet... A good way to plant seeds and at the same time shake people up a bit and make they themselves ask more questions in their own mind... then the snowball is rolling...

Most people know/understand more than they are willing to admit to both themselves and others out of fear etc.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:50 PM   #9
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with what Anchor mentioned: let your actions speak for you.

Also, if you are trying to explain the situation, start slow. Give them bits and pieces and build it up in manageable chunks.
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:52 PM   #10
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

I have stopped holding up so much light for them. Were all on our own. Many of my friends are awake or starting to get it thanks to the wild stories flying outta my head.

Those that don't get it yet...
I like to use alphabets or cut out letters from magizines and glue them to paper to spell out things..like 911 was an inside job. This is straight to the point and fun
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:03 PM   #11
Captain Obvious
Avalon Senior Member

If my friends who are not into anything discussed on this forum tried to force their "none-of-that-stuff-is-real" view on me, I wouldn't like it. I'm glad they don't bother to gather and discuss clever tips how to convert me.
Captain Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:12 PM   #12
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
I find a good way is to simply ask questions that you know they cannot answer because the answer comes from outside their box.
Yes, I agree.
Asking questions in return is a good way to 'plant seeds of thought'.
When people try to ridicule me by thinking they are traping me in their debate I always ask questions in return...

The most we can do for anyone else is plant seeds of thought within them...
If it takes root then so be it...
Old 09-21-2008, 07:39 PM   #13
Greg222
Avalon Senior Member

A VERY GOOD QUESTION: Here is what I do:

1) I steer the conversation into areas that would be educational for them. If they pick up on it, fine, I continue to give them little bits of info to hopefully lure them on. If not, well, I tried! If you hammer away on any point or points, you'll almost always lose them.

2) Using my home printer, I've made business cards that contain a list of books and websites that provide an education on our important topics. When ever possible, I mention one book and place the business card with the person (waiters and waitresses, any people I'm doing business with, friends, relatives, chance encounters, etc.). People take business cards; then they have a 'hard copy' of great reference material should they have the initiative to follow through.

3) I pass out personally made DVD copies of the video documentary AMERICAL - FREEDOM TO FASCISM by Arron Russo. The copy is a low-res version and is legal to copy and distribute. I mention in the conversation that there is no law requiring us to pay the federal income tax, which almost always gets a response, and give them the DVD. Practically everyone watches TV, so it provides important info in a popular medium. I place a copy of my informative business card in the paper sleeve that contains the DVD.

4) I ABSOLUTELY DAZZLE THEM WITH THIS ONE: TAKE NOTICE! I tell them how a Corporation has been created using their names! ... by placing their name in all CAPS, Just about every communication from the system (governments, taxing agencies, banks, insurance companies, courts, etc) come this way. This is 'their' little secret code for a Corporate name. THEN I LOWER THE BOOM... all corporate and business checks have the works "AUTHORIZED SIGNATURE" below the signature line, since the person who signs the company check must be on a bank register to be authorized to sign. NOTE THE SIGNATURE LINE ON YOUR PERSON CHECK.... it is not a line, it is the words "AUTHORIZED SIGNATURE" in micro print continuously printed to appear to be a line. Don't believe me? Get your person check, get a good magnifier glass, and see for yourself! When you sign on that line, you are legally becoming liable for all debts and responsibilities the government levies again your Corporate name! Clever, isn't it? That is the legal results of you blindly signing on those checks! Win great bets in bars with this one!!! Just make sure you have a good magifier on you!

5) ANOTHER DAZZLER. Get the healing devices given in the book SLIM SPURLING'S UNIVERSE, by Cal Garrison. I always carry them with me in a bag. I use them on people who volunteer to allow me to heal or at least alleviate a pain or health problem; since finding someone who suffers from a continuous pain is usually VERY EASY. The are simply items constructied out of copper wire, have no batteries or chemicals to supply, do not touch the person, and 95% of the people I try them on are very surprised to feed the healing energy flowing into them and almost all get a positive healing response. (not necessarily a complete healing, but a good push in that direction!). Now who can 'go blind' after an encounter like that? And if they happen to be an energy sensitive person, they feel like a ray gun has been turned on them, albiet a gentle and beneficial one!

At least my conscience is clear, I'm making a small but determined effort to get the word out. If people don't want to know after they encounter me, their 'blood is on their own hands'.

Greg222

Last edited by Greg222; 09-21-2008 at 07:57 PM.
Greg222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 09:02 PM   #14
elias
Avalon Senior Member

Well Love is the key, if you approach talking to people with a real love for them, then the words you need to tell them will come. Love is the peace inside, which would emit peaceful words. Talking with humor is another way, which is a passive way of giving out information. Joking about Martians. Joking about what if a spaceship appears at October 14th. joking about the rising sea levels and what a mess it would be, and so on, just presenting things as possible events and not presenting them as solid facts, then maybe if they want they can go search for the truth.
elias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:00 PM   #15
Avalon Senior Member

I'm just after watching the video of Dr Bill Deagle at the Granada forum in 2006 and I admit, I am feeling down. What we have stacked against us is f#*king terrible. How can people, or even 'entities' be so evil?!
I know we have to be positive and I basically am but right at this minute I am hovering over hitting a mail all in my address book of many years, everyone I ever met in the past 10 years or so, putting the link to this clip and also to david Ickes Big Brother the Big picture and a wee explanation of why they should look at it and sending it. Its all sorts of people from loads of walks of life.
Maybe ye all have done similar already? We need to wake people up..
See to send that, if people watch it they will freak out so I was thinking of including a link to here. But then I thought that would be a bad idea, as it would draw attention, like some of these people are off who knows where now so the emails would be intercepted by the 'nasties' and that might draw unwelcome attention to us.. What do you guys think???? I mean I've been trying with friends but people are shockingly afraid of even looking, its like they know deep down and close it out
8080028 is offline   Reply With Quote