Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-17-2009, 08:45 PM   #26
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Some advice please

I have no other words to say except, I am deeply sorry for the loss of your friend.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:46 PM   #27
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Ask, and, invite him, into your dreams

(remember, how he looked at you ...
as, that is how, he remembers you ~ with lots and lots of love)

It takes an incredible & beautiful being of light
to raise something amasing, your dog "LAN", was so lucky to have you
and, you were truly blessed, to have "LAN",
TREASURE the awesome memories

Remember, to ask, and, invite him, into your dreams

he will come ~ enjoy your dream_time

Honour LAN, on every step you take upon your path, in the next leg of your journey !!!

love/susan
the eXchanger

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 11-17-2009 at 09:26 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:01 PM   #28
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry to hear of your loss Spregovori.
Do not take this negativity on your shoulders, we may feel we have done things wrongly but in the make up of all you can not change what was chosen by the soul from the beginning so do not be so hard on yourself.
Big hugs comings your way and blessing to your sweet little dog.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:26 PM   #29
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Honour LAN,
in each, and, every step
you take upon your path,
in the next leg of your journey !!!

love/susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 11:11 PM   #30
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I do not plan to get another dog...that would be like...betraying him.
It is natural to feel this way part of the reason being the pain you feel for the loss..... Like I said take time for you but the idea of another dog will eventually come back to you and it will have nothing to do with betrayal and everything to do with companionship and friendship. Dogs sense pain your old friend would not want you to suffer just like you din`t want him to.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 11:32 PM   #31
soapcrates
Avalon Senior Member

If you care about your dog and want to give it some more time then why not consider giving it Cordyceps sinensis - I have been debating some time whether I should bring it up here but alot of peeps were talking about colloidal silver and mms - anyway this is one of those less talked about miracles and the funny thing is its very properties works for humans and animals yet annihilates other species with menace and extreme prejudice!

Its a mushroom in nature which is used alot in chinese/tibetan medicine. It does so much just like MMS does but the biggy points is it gives the user more energy, has anti viral - anti bacterial - anti fungal properties along with the ability to help the produce produce more ATP (more energy) and build peoples stamina and strength, the other amazing things it does is enhance the immune system to a much heightened level whilst stimulating the release of macrophages. By the way this is the short form answer - if you want to know more then head off to cordyceps4you.co.uk - its got a few bits and pieces there or PM me if you feel abit lost)

Now as for your dog - this mushroom was discovered when cows would ignore the grass and specifically look for this mushroom which popped out of the ground - the farmers saw their herds becoming more productive when it came to milking and also they seemed to grow bigger and were alot more lively... but this was discovered in Tibet whilst it made its way into chinese medicine later.

Anyway - cordyceps sinensis - it clears up alot of things in humans and in our canine friends. Its good for you and your pet - if you could do me a favour and click on the aloha medicine link, it'll bring you to the right place if you are in the USA - otherwise give me a Personal MESSAGE and we'll sort something out.

Hope dear ol' fido has a few more years left. I believe cordyceps sinensis can do alot as I've given my own pets the same thing I take and the results have beeeeeeeeeeen wonderful for me.

Have a look around on cordyceps4you.co.uk - I run the site but I am in no way sayin git is better than anything already mentioned - this is for the dog. Although I would say it stacks up pretty good against MMS and Silver when you consider all of its benefits - http://www.cordyceps4you.co.uk/Cordy...-sinensis.html

BTW - my site only sells to the UK but I am able to do a service for you guys - just pm me. I am looking to start this in the USA as well along with a health shoppe filled with alternatives that have been mentioned on this site. but more on that later and apologies if it sounds like a hard sell - it wasnt and isnt meant to be!

Seriously though - cordyceps sinensis has been tried by myself and the passion took hold before I started to sell it. Anyway - check it out and there are many places to verify what has been stated! Google Scholar is your best friend!
soapcrates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 12:38 AM   #32
soapcrates
Avalon Senior Member

oh SORRY! sorry about your loss too late for my message.

About not getting another dog - if you enjoy the company of pets - then why not, dont look back so sad, the dog enjoyed your company as much as you did his/hers and hey, dont deny yourself happiness if pets make you smile.

omg - its one of those moments where you burst into a room full of people with sombre stares and you've just run in with 2 flares in each hand and a loud honking horn in your mouth. :S

My bad - but seriously - dont look back in anger and dont forget this doggy had some good times with you, cherise the good times and forgive the bad but most of all - dont let a days passing crush a lifetimes worth of happiness.

now I will and pretend I wasnt the one who did the honking...
soapcrates is offline   Reply With Quote