Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 01-29-2009, 12:07 AM   #1
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Default [EXCLUSIVE/BREAKING] Intelligence groups logging on to blogger's site after UFO News.

At first, I did not know how to post this story. This morning, one of my contributors from the U.K. e-mailed to alert me that after he posted a UFO story, he immediately received lots of traffic from the U.S. Intelligence community. I communicated this to Paola Harris and this is what she posted on the Exopolitics Institute Web site:

"I have gotten several emails citing Intelligence groups who logging on to websites which are carrying the " shoot down "story. Nick knew what he was doing and our websites are getting interesting traffic from Government agencies. The logic here is: Are these craft only visiting England?

This is a perfect opportunity for the apologists in Exopolitics to ask some very logical and pertinent questions about " our Lack" of disclosure, to write some Examiner articles too. If This is real then this is real on a planetary level. And if so, then why can we not look at this as a " matter of National security"...or to avoid airplane crashes. "

We have communicated with Nick Pope and he said he was authorized to report the news. What are these groups so interested in knowing that they don't know already? It sounds to me as if they are in disagreement with Nick and the British Government continued dissemination of UFO files. What could possibly NASA and these US military branches find out that they don't know already? Are they concerned that Disclosure is actually happening faster than they anticipated?

If you want to see the actual images showing the Intelligence groups' logs, head to the Blog section of http://www.veritasshow.com/blog.html

Last edited by manticore; 01-29-2009 at 02:56 AM. Reason: fix link
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 01:13 AM   #2
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: [EXCLUSIVE/BREAKING] Intelligence groups logging on to blogger's site after UFO N

Ha! link is broken already.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 02:13 AM   #3
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: [EXCLUSIVE/BREAKING] Intelligence groups logging on to blogger's site after UFO N

the link works ???

Dr. Edgar Mitchell

Sixth man to walk on the Moon

January 30, 2009

Dr. Michael Salla

Exposing U.S. Government Policies on Extraterrestrial Life:

The Challenge of Exopolitics

February 5, 2009

John Lear

"Who Lives on the Moon?"

February 13, 2009
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 02:15 AM   #4
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by manticore View Post
//www.veritasshow.com[/URL]
right now friedman is on, a replay
Old 01-29-2009, 02:18 AM   #5
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

if you are on AOL or use internet explorer
(they are blocking a lot of things)

i would suggest mozilla firefox for a browser

love/susan
the eXchanger
Old 01-29-2009, 02:47 AM   #6
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

By the way, I am the host of the show and the one who received the message from UFO Blogger. I thought I'd disclose that to you.

Thanks Mod for fixing the spelling error for the link. Also, if anyone on this forum would like to submit a question for Dr. Edgar Mitchell, I'm interviewing him tomorrow. Just go to the Web site listed on the original message and click on contact.

In Veritas,

Manticore
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote