Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-20-2010, 06:25 AM   #51
zurx
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Racist Comments of Eagle Disobey

I also just want to say, so it's somewhere before hand, that I really think the skeezy crew at Eagles Disobey is going to have a field day with just the words, "Anglo-Saxon Mission" being on the PC front page. Not that it should be taken down or anything. I doubt Marci (or whoever is working on this smear campaign) will actually take the time to read Bill's eloquent description of this new presentation and come to see that he is in NO WAY supporting such a thing. I guess we will wait and see.
zurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:54 AM   #52
Brian En
Avalon Senior Member

It seems that they have removed all the accusasions from their front page.
Brian En is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 06:42 AM   #53
NeedForSpeed
Avalon Senior Member

I have some American friends and I love your country, but I have met one too many indoctrinated imbeciles who regurgitate this racist non-sense. Their business is to exploit racism as a means of making a profit and to keep everything as it is, so they can always profit more. Some even admit that the "fight against racism will never be over" making clear that they have no intention of ever stopping it. This is bad in many ways, not only to society in general, but especially for individuals whose freedom of expression is taken away. Instead of treating people like people they prefer to extend a rigid racial structure for political purposes and in detriment to people's development.

Identity politics can be used to divide any group of people based on arbitrary characteristics for political purposes. In this case race is used for division and control. It is effective not only for keeping people busy at each other's throats, but also as a way to keep them from learning, improving or simply evolving because a pre-made template of what an "identity" means is established, with pre-approved values, ideas and worldviews. In other words, it is a way of creating submissive idiots in a little box.

But about the ED ideas about race... guess what? In other parts of the world such concepts don't even exist or are treated differently! That gives you an idea about the qualifications of the people from the Eagle's Disobey website. They are either in the business of disinforming or are just not very bright.

The whole idea of racism in the USA today is a product of a historic Anglo-saxon obsession about race, which other Europeans or people with European descent shared more or less in a not so distant past, and the scientific racism of the 19th century. It was not ignorance, but pseudo-science that served as a pretext for many of the atrocities of the 20th century. And now they use other pseudo-sciences as a pretext to justify this non-sense.

Europe in itself is full of different ethnicities, and different countries have had more or less mixing throughout history. So the view on race vary greatly there just like it does in the rest of the world.

It means that there is no such thing as "race" as a universal concept. Race is a social construct, which is social engineer... oops, sociological jargon for b.u.l.l.sh.i.t.

Now, the comments about color blindness in ED are interesting, because this reveals their true nature. The whole African-American militancy in the US depends upon the perpetuation not only of the concept of races, but also of a strict racial structure based on an old concept called "one drop rule". With these devices such a diverse country like the USA can be easily divided.

Isn't the use of such ideas created by racists for racist purposes, well, racist?

That's why, for example, some African-American politicians are against giving people the right to express themselves as they wish, usually based on their positive life experiences. This is just one example: http://www.seattlepi.com/national/cens16.shtml . They need to fuel hatred in order to justify their existence.

They are sick.

Other places, where segregation never existed, managed to integrate populations quite well, where such concepts are invalid. Inevitably the same thing will happen in the USA. Color blindness is a side-effect of this development and a good thing. If more people were like that then the world wouldn't be as ****ed up as it is.

More power to Kerry And Bill in this regard.
NeedForSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 03:46 AM   #54
zurx
Avalon Senior Member

Actually, if anyone else has noticed - whoever does the ED website SUCKS. It looks like they tried to remove most of the racist content but some is still there. I have a feeling Marci does the site. But that's aside the point.

Now it looks like instead of being racists (which I was going to come on here and further dispute and Kerry recently said she plans to interview Credo Mutwa soon - a Zulu shaman! {definitely black}), Project Camelot is now being accused of being a CULT. This is absurdity!

I do NOT understand WHY ED is so dead set on attacking Project Camelot! Does anyone have an answer for this? I just don't understand it! All truth seekers should be on the path to truth together! These actions discredit Mr. Burisch more and more! The more he continues with this BS the more it seems he is a disinfo agent, bent on ripping PC apart. Is it because PC is finally getting close to something? Because they are gaining massive support? Who knows...

Project Camelot has opened my eyes to so many different things. In fact, let me rephrase that. The people PC have interviewed, have opened my eyes to many possibilities. PC is simply a venue for others to speak. They give ALL their work away for FREE, which is more than ED can say. So, of course they need donations! Ugh... the whole ED thing is just so stupid and I'm probably preaching to the choir here. I suppose I needed to vent... lol. Thanks to whoever reads this
zurx is offline   Reply With Quote