Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 11-25-2008, 06:15 PM   #1
IAMLIGHT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Central FLorida - Orlando, Tampa, Daytona

I am seeking those in the area (or further if you are willing to travel....ie: Sarasota, St. Pete, Cocoa Beach, Melbourne) who are willing to participate in forming a ground crew which will meet on a regular basis (monthly?) for relationship building, doing exercises in heightened awareness and telepathic communications, sharing survival techniques, and working on procurement of a viable plan of action for ground crew members if/when the need arises to utilize it.
The time has come.
Please post here and/or send me a private message. I am looking forward to meeting like minded people and working on building a community of light with you.
IAMLIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:14 PM   #2
davefla73
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Central FLorida - Orlando, Tampa, Daytona

I live in melbourne id be up for something like this, but we need a few more people LOL!
davefla73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:11 PM   #3
IAMLIGHT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by davefla73 View Post
I live in melbourne id be up for something like this, but we need a few more people LOL!
Hi dave...
Well, I just posted this today so, hopefully, it will begin to grow. I want to gather ways to contact everyone other than this forum as people come along. Would you care to private message me a messenger ID or an email addy? Once a get a couple more interested I will start a yahoo group and we can all communicate through that.
If you have any suggestions to help get us started and organized, feel free to jump in.
Old 11-28-2008, 03:48 PM   #4
Lythocrist
Avalon Senior Member

I would be interested. I live 6 miles inland just south of Tampa. Before Avalon becomes a paid subscription, I think it would be a good idea to get a Florida GC Yahoo group started.
Lythocrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 04:55 PM   #5
IAMLIGHT
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all (well, at least the two people who have posted *chuckle*) I have started a Yahoo ground crew group. I am not posting the group name on here, for obvious reasons. I have invited the two posters already here to the group. For anyone else wishing to become part of the ground crew for Central FLorida, please send me a private message and I will send you the information to join. I am looking forward to getting this put together and being with like minded people.