Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-12-2010, 06:57 PM   #1
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow It's been awfully quiet, maybe too quiet.

Has anyone noticed it has been surprisingly quiet lately in the last few months?

I wonder whats being cooked up behind the scenes. Remember in 200-09 they

said we would be in economic collapse and know everything is fine. It's like

the calm you see right before you get hit by a tsunami. Have we averted

the worst? Maybe nothing will happen . Looks like besides TPTB trying

to establish a NWO 2010 looks like smooth sailing .
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 01:19 PM   #2
john-d
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: It's been awfully quiet, maybe too quiet.

Thats a bit of synchronicity . I Just sent a friend an email yesterday saying exactly the same thing , too quiet ...... and maybe calm before the storm ?
I think there is going to be a lot of big things happening this year so we are probably right with our intuition ey .
But then again it could be just that everyone is bogged down with snow

John
john-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 02:27 PM   #3
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

I think the excesses of Christmas Turkey and emptying of wallets at Christmas time have something to do with the subdued feel of January.

No doubt the year will ramp up soon enough.

I notice you write 'know' as 'now'. One thing I've noticed already this year , probably coincidence, but when writing on this forum, I've started substituting words that sounds phonetically alike.

So far I've managed, 'sight' instead of 'site'...and 'our' instead of 'are'

The clue here is perhaps that something snuck into my subconscious while typing.. as these are the kind of mistakes I never usually make.

I'm hoping that 2010 will all be about internal rather than external shifts. Perhaps the spelling changes are an indication of the neural net rewiring going on.

Anyone else noticed this on spelling ?

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 02:31 PM   #4
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
Has anyone noticed it has been surprisingly quiet lately in the last few months?
That's because of "Expect/prepare for the worst and hope for the best". Lots of us have probably imagined it far more worse.
Which is not a good thing by the way. By focusing on it you will manifest it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
I wonder whats being cooked up behind the scenes. Remember in 200-09 they said we would be in economic collapse and know everything is fine.
Well it depends ... I wouldn't call it "everything is fine". In lots of places the unemployment rate is still high and the place where I live
has still problems that won't be solved easily.

Look at how quickly it changes when an earthquake like in Haiti manifests !
We had a spontaneous one of only 4.2 too last night. How different life would be (for me) today if we got the 7+ Haiti one ...
(Of course life is different even if it didn't hit me personally ...)

But as I said above focus on positive things rather than cling on the negative ones.

It's also interesting to see how visions can differ from negative to positive and vice verse depending on perception.

When the economy doesn't recover I regard that as a potentially positive outcome. People will be forced to think about other solutions.
IMHO the economy is one of the root causes of the trouble we're in at the moment.

I think the world would be a far more better place if we could get rid of money and time (stress).

So maybe there is more going on than meets the eye ...

Last edited by Operator; 01-13-2010 at 02:34 PM. Reason: refined my Haiti statement
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 07:12 PM   #5
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

actually it hasn't been quiet at all. i think it depends on where you get your news source. Mainstream media is merely waiting for another celebrity to die or get arrested to make that their next big story for the next 2 months.

independent media is keeping tabs on real unemployment numbers, the collapsing commerce, the swine flu fraud, the total body scanners being ordered a month before the underwear bomber, the underwear bomber, Israeli war crimes in Gaza. USA war crimes in Afghanistan. Yemen. Oil pipelines, ect.

I spend an average of 2 hours a day just catching up with the news.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:08 PM   #6
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: It's been awfully quiet, maybe too quiet.

I think I spoke too soon, when I said it was too quiet. I just caught on to the

massive damage being done in Haiti. I think this could be the worst disaster.

Since the tsunami that killed 300,000.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:11 PM   #7
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

It looks like it was the quiet before the storm....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:30 PM   #8
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

What's going on now reminds me of a failing company trying to make it appear that everything is fine. Sort of like Enron. I'm not a prophet...or a son of a prophet...and some say I'm a son of a @#$%! But we live in a very dangerous and volatile world. We should probably be prepared for just about anything.

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:35 PM   #9
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
What's going on now reminds me of a failing company trying to make it appear that everything is fine. Sort of like Enron. I'm not a prophet...or a son of a prophet...and some say I'm a son of a @#$%! But we live in a very dangerous and volatile world. We should probably be prepared for just about anything.

Namaste
Yes ortho......expect the unexpected.
a motto has has been running around in my head for a few years now.

one day when I was driving home from work....& enjoying the beautiful scenery, a voice popped into my head and announced this simple statement:

Nothing is as it appears!

At that time, I was not awake/aware of the reality of this world & did not know what this statement meant, but now it makes total sense to me.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 09:17 PM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Consider the words of this Elton John song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83hWdBiRZvQ

Nostradamus said I predict
That the world will end at half past six
What he didn't say was exactly when
Was he listening to the radio?
Was he listening to the government?

Well he got us spooked anyway
We'd been running hot up until today
But a wind of change blew across our sales
We were coasting on a winning streak
We were kings until the power failed

[chorus:]
We've been living in a tinderbox
And two sparks can set the whole thing off
Rubbing up together around the clock
Lately we've been getting more roll than rock
You and me together in a tinderbox
Two sparks can set the whole thing off
Rubbing up together around the clock
Lately we've been getting more roll than rock
You and me together in a tinderbox

Godzilla came in disguise
Tore the building down right before our eyes
Kept the needle out of the red balloon
Was he worried we might go too far
Maybe wind up rhyming moon and June

The sun descends down in Mexico
While a fancy car back on Savile Row
Shows the price of fame leads to overkill
Things are gonna have to change
Some holes along the road get filled

[repeat chorus]

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 03:13 AM   #11
Ninjei
Avalon Senior Member

I read a lot of financial newsletters from highly respected offshore analysts. Definitely not the talking head mainstream point of view. The consensus of opinion is that we are currently in the eye of a tornado and that the "trailing" edge, which always does far more damage than the leading edge, is fast approaching. Perhaps as soon as March.
Ninjei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 03:46 AM   #12
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The consensus of opinion is that we are currently in the eye of a tornado
Time will tell!
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 04:02 AM   #13
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Well i for one see a hole in the Feds wallet and soon they will be using tape to string those dollar bills together to wipe their as s with as that will be about all it will be worth using it for several prominent newsletters are all pointing to the same thing the dollar collapse. Cliff high also said middle of Jan to Feb for this to happen just a matter of time

No don`t get me wrong I hope this dosen`t happen but it looks bleak out there and some thing has happen soon monetarily or militarily thats just what I`m thinking . It will be one or the other if its thesecond one it will be to avert the first one
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 04:17 AM   #14
Earthian
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
I think the excesses of Christmas Turkey and emptying of wallets at Christmas time have something to do with the subdued feel of January.

No doubt the year will ramp up soon enough.

I notice you write 'know' as 'now'. One thing I've noticed already this year , probably coincidence, but when writing on this forum, I've started substituting words that sounds phonetically alike.

The clue here is perhaps that something snuck into my subconscious while typing.. as these are the kind of mistakes I never usually make.

I'm hoping that 2010 will all be about internal rather than external shifts. Perhaps the spelling changes are an indication of the neural net rewiring going on.

K

WOW!!!! This sound kind of freaky!!!!! No coincidence here for sure because I myself thought there is something wrong with me or my machine... making those kind of spelling mistakes. I actually can't believe You are bringing this up! Anybody else??
Earthian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 04:25 AM   #15
Earthian
Avalon Senior Member

I am stunned! It just came to my mind that I've been noticing this kind of "spelling issues" with others as well. Perhaps it has something to do with this notion of us abandoning this old way of communication and going back to allegedly original way- telepathy. Or maybe it's just the TeleCom towers are doing their job and frying our "CPU"s.
Earthian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 06:49 AM   #16
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
started substituting words that sounds phonetically alike.

So weird you bring that up...I've found myself doing the same thing, like you I'm usually very conscientious about those things.

And as far as it being quiet, well it was up until the earthquake. Sounds like it may surpass the tsunami in deaths, heard an estimate of 500,000 today.

Of course there was the failed Detroit pantybomber...was that supposed to fail, if not that would've disrupted the silence.

My feeling, instinctively is that this year we will see things start to change and can expect a collapse of the dollar. There have been rumors overseas that America may see war, the international community is fed-up with our shennanigans and if the Illuminati doesn't stop playing games that we could be attacked by China and Russia. I've been following Christopher Story's articles on Worldreports.org since Dec 3 on the Engame Showdown in Washington DC and it does appear that they are legally bringing down the power structure.

If the articles are true (can't imagine any journalist of Story's stature completely fabricating such lies) everyone is on the hot seat...the Bush's, Geitner, Paulson are all under international indictment and facing possible arrest by Interpol. There are even rumors that Kissinger may have been killed in Dec...

http://www.worldreports.org/news

So I have a feeling there are things going on behind the scenes that will have a dramatic impact in the long run, but events are still unfolding so it's hard to say. For s couple of months now I've had this almost overwhelmingly ominous feeling that something about to happen....like it's lurking right around the corner. Hope not....
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:32 AM   #17
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthian View Post
WOW!!!! This sound kind of freaky!!!!! No coincidence here for sure because I myself thought there is something wrong with me or my machine... making those kind of spelling mistakes. I actually can't believe You are bringing this up! Anybody else??
Yeah, I do that all the time too. I remember awhile back Swanny made an "English Lesson" thread, where I explained the phenomenon as it applies to me, which, in my case at least, is pretty mundane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post

Can you raed taht? Apaprnelty not erveynoe can. Wreid huh?

I've noticed that usually while writing/typing something, I'm actually thinking of the next words in my head, not necessarily the one that I'm actually writing, and for some reason, that causes me to spell somewhat phonetically. For example, even though I know that I should be writing 'you're' rather than 'your' it just happens sometimes. I do try to proofread, but c'mon, it's an internet forum. I do enough proofreading at my day job.

p.s. I do know where you're coming from though, grammar can bother me sometimes too.
It's tough in the streets for a journalism major!

Try your fresh organic salad's what exactly?
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote