Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 11:34 PM   #1
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Angry The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe009.htm

This is an excerpt fr the book of Enoch notice Daniel and ezekiel are not profits they are fallen angels who went against gods plan and started the war in the heavans what people don't realize is that Yahweh lost that war and all was changed in his world.

I will be submitting links showing where Yahweh lived now a trophy and a grave site where they put him the reason why we were created in his image is because he was here and the angels got rid of him and changed everything and here is where it went bad

VI-XI. The Fall of the Angels: the Demoralisation of Mankind: the Intercession of the Angels on behalf of Mankind. The Dooms pronounced by God on the Angels: the Messianic Kingdom (a Noah fragment).
CHAPTER VI.

1. And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. 2. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.' 3. And Semjz, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' 4. And they all answered

p. 35

him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' 5. Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 6. And they were in all two hundred; who descended ⌈in the days⌉ of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 7. And these are the names of their leaders: Smazz, their leader, Arkba, Rml, Kkabl, Tml, Rml, Dnl, zql, Barqjl, Asl, Armrs, Batrl, Annl, Zaql, Samspl, Satarl, Trl, Jmjl, Saril. 8. These are their chiefs of tens.

Next: Chapter VII

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 12-26-2009 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Added link
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:53 PM   #2
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Angry Re: The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

THIS IS ALL THE CHURCH WANTS YOU TO KNOW ABOUT AND THEY HAVE BEEN HIDING THE TRUTH FOR A VERY LONG TIME

THIS IS FROM KING JAMES and doesnt tell what happend and biblical scolars hate this being looked at too closely

what people dont know is that ole JC plagerized most of what he said from Enoch and took credit for it...........

ya he stole Enochs words from god and took the credit why because we have been lied to for a very long time kind of like the telephone game

starts out saying one thing ends up saying another


The First Book of Moses, Called
Genesis
6

The Wickedness of Mankind
1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the LORD said, My Spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be a hundred and twenty years.

4 There were giants Num. 13.33 in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 04:21 AM   #3
historycircus
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16
Angry Re: The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
THEY HAVE BEEN HIDING THE TRUTH FOR A VERY LONG TIME

Yeah, and wouldn't you say they have done a pxss-poor job of it? I mean, c'mon, there hasn't been TOO concerted an effort to keep this material from us. The real trick has been getting people not to think about it. Not necessarily because they have been brain-washed or body snatched, but because they are selfish, and can't be bothered to put down the potato chips and TV remote long enough to contemplate the holy text they wage war for, or the very nature of their shriveled souls . . . .

THIS IS FROM KING JAMES

See, even one of jolly ole' England's greatest fops couldn't hide it all . . . . Try The New Oxford Annotated Bible: New Revised Standard Edition with the Apocrypha - it's all there too - with scholarly footnotes.

The First Book of Moses, Called
Genesis
6

The Wickedness of Mankind

I don't know where this title comes from - it is not a subtitle of any of the bibles I have handy.

1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the LORD said, My Spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be a hundred and twenty years.

4 There were giants Num. 13.33 in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
Here is the passage from The New Oxford Annotated Bible I was plugging earlier; the passage comes right after Noah's lineage is given (the flood survivor):

Genesis 6:1- 6:22 (Basically, All of Chapter Six):

When people began to multiply on the face of the ground, and daughters were born to them, the sons of God was that they were fair; and they took wives for themselves of all that they chose. Then the Lord said, My spirit shall not abide3 in mortals forever, for they are flesh; their days shall be one hundred twenty years." The Nephilim were on the earth in those days - and also afterward - when the sons of God went in to the daughters of humans who bore children to them. These were the heroes that were of old, warriors of renown. The Lord saw that the wickedness of humankind was great in the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of their hearts was only evil continually. And the Lord was sorry that he had made humankind on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart. So the Lord said, "I will blot out from the earth the human beings I have created - people together with animals and creeping things and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them." But Noah found favor in the sight of the Lord. These are the descendants of Noah. Noah was a righteous man, blameless in his generation; Noah walked with God. And Noah had three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth. Now the earth was corrupt in God's sight, and the earth was filled with violence. And God saw that the earth was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon the earth. And God said to Noah, "I have det4ermined to make an end of all flesh, for the earth is filled with violence because of them; now I am going to destroy them along with the earth. Make yourself an ark of cypress wood; make rooms in the ark, and cover it inside and out with pitch. This is how you are to make it; the length of the ark three hundred cubits, its width fifty cubits, and its height thirty cubits. Make a roof for the ark, and finish it to a cubit above; and put the door of the ark in its side; make it with lower, second, and third decks. For my part, I am going to bring a flood of waters on the earth, to destroy from under heaven all flesh in which is the breath of life; everything that is on the earth shall die. But I will establish my covenant with you; and you shall come into the ark, you, your sons, your wife, and your sons' wives with you. And of every living thing, of all flesh, you shall bring two of every kind into the ark, to keep them alive with you; they shall be male and female. Of the birds according to their kinds, of every creeping thing of the ground according to its kind, two of every kind shall come in to you, to keep them alive. Also take with you every kind of food that is eaten, and store it up; and it shall serve as food for you and for them." Noah did this; he did all that God commanded.

As far as these passages go, I redirect you to my first comments in this post. Whether you believe our species has made bad deals with aliens or demons, or just believe we have fcked ourselves, it is plain to see that mankind has failed to understand the universe for what it is thus far, and continue to make bad choices because of it. For every good egg there are ten bad. That math catches up to us every so often . . . . the nature of the beast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCEeAn6_QJo

Last edited by Karen; 01-02-2010 at 10:06 AM.
historycircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:55 PM   #4
Gevaudan
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 75
Default Re: The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

T2T,

I think you'll find this of interest:

http://thevesselofgod.com/thatwhichhasfallen.html

The Book of Enoch has played quite heavily in my awakening. In one of my first threads on Avalon, I described how a hooded individual in a 'dream' handed me the Book of Enoch, which I purchased shortly thereafter. The book I found was almost identical to the one in the dream, which made me realize that something beyond my five senses wanted me to read that book. Needless to say, a lot of things fell in place after reading it.

The link above will direct you to some of the writings of Boyd Rice. I don't agree with everything he has written, but I will say that his treatise is well thought-out.

Keep seeking, my friend...

Peace

G
Gevaudan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 02:59 AM   #5
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Physical Realm
Posts: 244
Default Re: The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe009.htm

This is an excerpt fr the book of Enoch notice Daniel and ezekiel are not profits they are fallen angels who went against gods plan and started the war in the heavans what people don't realize is that Yahweh lost that war and all was changed in his world.
All I can tell you my friend is that YHWH (Yahweh) can not lose because it is not a being, it's the force (power) behind everything in the universe.

Love and Light
truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 03:15 AM   #6
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

there was a sirian that came to earth,
and, was written about in the old test/part of the bible

is that the same thing as jehovah, who was a 7th density sirian ???


around 7500 bce
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 03:24 AM   #7
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Physical Realm
Posts: 244
Default Re: The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
there was a sirian that came to earth,
and, was written about in the old test/part of the bible

is that the same thing as jehovah, who was a 7th density sirian ???


around 7500 bce
Do not know about the sirian you're talking about however, Jehovah is an English reading of the most frequent form of the Tetragrammaton (transliterated as YHWH), the principal and personal name of God from the Old Testament.

Hope this helps.

Love and Light
truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 04:14 AM   #8
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Beaver Lake, AR
Posts: 402
Default Re: The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

Do Not place your bet on the bible....
engage the Heart not the mind...

One can challenge words/names like El, God, YHWH, Allah, Lord, Jesus, Yashua/Jeshua etc etc.... the point is????

engage the Heart!
The heart knows that all people and sentient beings are of the Source, the same One source.... lost, stolen, or whathaveyou...

anyone want to argue that there is more than one source?
Is that not the real question?....

these densities and dimensions are all interesting fringe questions that engage us.. yet... truly, what is the point if there is not
Unity... is there one source or not?
That is the question...
then, if that is so

the critical question is........... ta da ...... are you unconsious?

I hope this link grounds you if your heart reads it
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/word/wingmaker.pdf

Yes there are agendas going on... but James' message cuts through, considering that you may be utterly, if honest, lost, as what to think or believe.
Just read the interview! thank you

Take back your power... azuritepress.com
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 04:33 AM   #9
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Physical Realm
Posts: 244
Default Re: The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Do Not place your bet on the bible....
engage the Heart not the mind...

One can challenge words/names like El, God, YHWH, Allah, Lord, Jesus, Yashua/Jeshua etc etc.... the point is????

engage the Heart!
The heart knows that all people and sentient beings are of the Source, the same One source.... lost, stolen, or whathaveyou...

anyone want to argue that there is more than one source?
Is that not the real question?....

these densities and dimensions are all interesting fringe questions that engage us.. yet... truly, what is the point if there is not
Unity... is there one source or not?
That is the question...
then, if that is so

the critical question is........... ta da ...... are you unconsious?

I hope this link grounds you if your heart reads it
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/word/wingmaker.pdf

Yes there are agendas going on... but James' message cuts through, considering that you may be utterly, if honest, lost, as what to think or believe.
Just read the interview! thank you

Take back your power... azuritepress.com
Don't think that dismissing the Bible is a wise thing to do. If you'll do a bit more research you'll conclude that it is full of wisdom giving the fact you know the "secret" how to read and interpret it.

I suggest you watch these series of videos if you haven't yet done so:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiZ-Y...eature=channel

Hope it'll help you get a new prospective

Love and Light
truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:02 AM   #10
beren
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Belgrade,Serbia
Posts: 508
Default Re: The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Do Not place your bet on the bible....
engage the Heart not the mind...

One can challenge words/names like El, God, YHWH, Allah, Lord, Jesus, Yashua/Jeshua etc etc.... the point is????

engage the Heart!
The heart knows that all people and sentient beings are of the Source, the same One source.... lost, stolen, or whathaveyou...

anyone want to argue that there is more than one source?
Is that not the real question?....

these densities and dimensions are all interesting fringe questions that engage us.. yet... truly, what is the point if there is not
Unity... is there one source or not?
That is the question...
then, if that is so

the critical question is........... ta da ...... are you unconsious?

I hope this link grounds you if your heart reads it
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/word/wingmaker.pdf

Yes there are agendas going on... but James' message cuts through, considering that you may be utterly, if honest, lost, as what to think or believe.
Just read the interview! thank you

Take back your power... azuritepress.com
Moxie,
if you read carefully what James actually says you will see that he says that there is a creator and creator race.

I don`t believe everything I heard from James.

But you ask here very important question and that is why we do pay attention to certain beings.

I ask you, are you a person or a conscience?
Can people talk with you and interact with you?
Do you have a name?

Also can`t you see that creator has a name too?

Just follow the simplest logic there, the one who created all named himself YHWH meaning I AM ... meaning that he is only one that always IS and all other can be relative.

Also everything around us just screams with evidence of creator ,his unlimited force and unlimited wisdom ,power,justice and love.

One of the most finest things a man has made is computer chip and when you try to comprehend it you see it took a lot of time,thinking and actual work to get it done. Decades passed and now we have chips so small that it`s fantastic!

Also look at one single airplane .Millions of parts mutually connected in order that thing could lift of the ground and take people somewhere.

For all that someone had to invent that, think about that and actually work on that. And no one ever dares to question does an airplane has a maker who is intelligent,did just pure conscience or force or power created that plane for public use ...or SOMEONE had to actually sit down and do it from his mind ,then paper board, factory and actual putting together with labor to produce the airplane.

SO if no one dares to ask that question, how come everyone dares to question IS THERE INTELLIGENT CREATOR of the universe, humanity,Earth and other things???


Did pure conscience or source or else created Earth ,so precisely balanced in Space? Did some force created life and plants and animals and us?
Did conscience or force or source shaped all that?

Or there was a Creator who took unimaginable amount of time to think about, act and do make all that we see here and vast space and all in it?

Did some force or conscience randomly started to create or you find a mathematics wherever you turn around in Earth and Space?
Mathematics that is so superior that not all world computers and all humans together can match it?

Did it all happen spontaneously everywhere because some force just pop up and started expressing itself???

Or it was THE CREATOR ?

Questions can go on and on, answers are here, but people run away from them.
Turn around you and look at the nearest tree... If you start to analyze it ,it would take you years and years and probably you won`t know all the details connected to that single tree.

And we as humans are way more complicated than that.

We were given free will as a gift from Creator , we were given life, we were made according to YHWH`s image and he promised us glorious future as we are his children.

Stories like in this thread are misleads.
Sure you can think what you like,and believe what you wish but truth is not changed because one or every single human think and believes that YHWH is Sirian ET from 7th dimension or that we do not need to think, we need just to feel.

If we needed just to feel and on that way to comprehend universe around us, then a mind and a brain would not be necessary to humans, we`d have just hearts... but wait a second... hearts are organs in our bodies... Actual heart is IN our mind...

Point I want to make is that we have been blessed with many things and we should use it all and not sporadicly using stuff as we so please.

As for Bible and its validity... There is not a single book on this Earth which took that much scrutiny and testing to prove or disprove it.
And as long people are trying harder to disprove Bible, it goes all the way round proving itself accurate to the very word.
Whole universities are existing in order to know all connected to Bible.
Scholars after scholars are there who are living proof with their works about Bible and its accuracy.

But the problem lays in people`s ignorance. NO matter how many times you prove Bible , you will always find new Bible bashers and non believers.
That`s ok and humans have a right to do so but it does not change the fact that Bible is what it is- a word or Creator.

You can call it a lie, a mess up or worse.
But that`s just you-it does not change the fact of its divine inspiration and huge amount of facts yet to be discovered in it.

Recently I stumbled on a study about Bible and start systems in space.
Unbelievable!!!
Under our very nose you can find whole new universe of knowledge about Star systems and many other things carefully hidden in the Bible.

No wonder why Bible was and is the most persecuted book in the humanity`s history.
No wonder why Church was not allowing translation of Bible up until recent centuries...

And that famous statement again, I repeat again...BIBLE IS NOT ABOUT RELIGION...
A man has made religions, usurped some info from bible, heavily distorted it and made religions.

And that was and is huge turn off for people against Bible because they connect it with church.

Message in the Bible is as far away from Religions and churches as day is far away from night.

But again, we have eyes to see and ears to hear and mind to think and heart to understand and soul to be humans...
I always wonder why we are not using any of it now...
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:58 AM   #11
Rozzy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Yukon
Posts: 29
Default Re: The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

Actually ! Enoch is a pseudepigrapha of a late date 1st century B.C. not back to the actual time of Enoch. It is not likely the work of one author or all written at the same time. Enoch was a real man but was from antediluvian times.
There is no doubt in my mind a lot has been removed from the scriptures, sterilized, corrected, redacted and edited but 1Enoch is not one of them.
The addition of 1Enoch would certainly bolster the fear doctrines such as eternal punishment and end of the world, world burning up stuff but they would never get away with adding it to the canon.
Properly translated the scriptures do not have the eternal burn nor the complete destruction of the earth. Pre-christian Hebrews and early Christian believers never believed such things nor were taught them until the text was fiddled with and manipulated by translation manipulation and the actual switch of the entire OT from the Greek text to an obscure Babylonian text.
Indoctrination has been so thorough for so long that exposing theological biases and text tampering falls on deaf ears mostly.
Rozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:37 PM   #12
Rozzy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Yukon
Posts: 29
Default Re: The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

On the sacred name of God (THE TETRAGRAMATION) there are many interpretations and various ideas of the same, most of them are wrong.

יהוה Is translated Jehovah, Yahweh, Yeshua etc.

First, there is no J in Hebrew, second Yahweh is a mistranslation to Hebrew and Yeshua is actually Aramaic.
The best transliteration is Yahuah pronounced Yah-oo-ah

The letter י in Hebrew is Vav, it can be a U,V or W, in ancient use the י in God's name was the u not a v or w.
The proper english transliteration of the Christ is Yahushuah which is Yahuah with shu introduced into the middle Yahu-shu-ah pronounounced
Yah-oo-shoo-ah.
Jesus seems to be a rendering from the Greek Iesus as Greek does not have a J either so the name Jesus is really from the Greek.
The name Jesus is not wrong as it is the English representation of the Christ. Where most go wrong is on the more literal transliteration of the Hebrew to English and then we get a variety of renderings. For those who want the proper transliteration it is Yahushuah.
Rozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:22 PM   #13
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Angry Re: The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

except that yahweh and yeshua are two different entities........


Quote:
Originally Posted by rozzy View Post
on the sacred name of god (the tetragramation) there are many interpretations and various ideas of the same, most of them are wrong.

יהוה is translated jehovah, yahweh, yeshua etc.

First, there is no j in hebrew, second yahweh is a mistranslation to hebrew and yeshua is actually aramaic.
The best transliteration is yahuah pronounced yah-oo-ah

the letter י in hebrew is vav, it can be a u,v or w, in ancient use the י in god's name was the u not a v or w.
The proper english transliteration of the christ is yahushuah which is yahuah with shu introduced into the middle yahu-shu-ah pronounounced
yah-oo-shoo-ah.
Jesus seems to be a rendering from the greek iesus as greek does not have a j either so the name jesus is really from the greek.
The name jesus is not wrong as it is the english representation of the christ. Where most go wrong is on the more literal transliteration of the hebrew to english and then we get a variety of renderings. For those who want the proper transliteration it is yahushuah.
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:26 PM   #14
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Angry Re: The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

First you have to understand that what we are living is a multiverse not a universe..........and technology has been here the whole damn time........

http://www.youtube.com/user/notonyou...16/sxllptqVSYk
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:50 PM   #15
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Angry Re: The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

this what we are living is part of not a universe its a multiverse,,,,all those feelings of de ja vu we all experience are not seeing the future guess what it feels like you have done it before because you have

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLUGMWrd-AM
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:53 PM   #16
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Angry Re: The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

they gave up the truth about death,,,,,,no heavan no hell just more of this with a space in between we are light energy which carries conscienceness and you have free will in death as well as life................no moral delema

YOU CAN GO ANY WHERE BACKWARDS FORWARDS ANYWHERE AND YOU WILL BE GUIDED WHERE EVER YOU WANT TO GO.......

NO MORAL DELEMA JUST MORE OF THIS
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:11 PM   #17
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Angry Re: The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

THE TRUTH

2 GODS AND ITS EXACTLY THE WAY ENOCH TOLD..................HELLO
WAKE UP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnQLsERqTIg&NR=1
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:41 PM   #18
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Angry Re: The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

Gospel of judas which was translated by national geographic and written about by the new york times basically says


Jesus talking to the deciples.............

No one of this generation will ever get to the etherial rhelm to which jesus went


YOU CAN GET THERE BUT YOU WILL GRIEVE A GREAT DEAL FOR SOMEONE WILL REPLACE YOU IN ORDER THAT YOU CAN COME IN COMPLETION WITH YOUR GOD
AND WHAT HAVE I BEEN SCREAMING ABOUT FOR THE PAST YEAR

THAT WE ARE BEING REPLACED AND I HAVE SEEN THEM SHAPE SHIFT AND THEY ARE NASTY PIECES OF *****

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/lo...pelofJudas.pdf

Its a 2009 year old alien con and what they dont want you to know is that we are cattle in every sence of the word

Eternal life in the heavans batteries for alien ships

Dont believe it read it

Why do you think they are calling it the harvest because thats exactly what it is

Last edited by Karen; 01-02-2010 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Change case
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:54 PM   #19
Rozzy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Yukon
Posts: 29
Default Re: The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

Seeing how Judas hanged himself at the time Christ was crucified how did Judas write the "Gospel of Judas" in the third century A.D.?
Rozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:29 PM   #20
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Default Re: The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozzy View Post
Seeing how Judas hanged himself at the time Christ was crucified how did Judas write the "Gospel of Judas" in the third century A.D.?


How do we know that it wasnt added in the 3rd century A.D. and written before he hung himself...........

and for that matter if you were to find a telephone book from the middle east say from 2000 years ago not that there were telephone books back then

how many JOHNS ......LUKES ............MATHEWS .......JAMES OR PETERS DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD FIND ANSWER """""""""""""""""""""0""""""""""""""""""Why because the greeks and others added those names later what were the real names of the deciples and how is it that the gods horas ...........dianisis,,,,,,,,,,,,attis,,,,,,,,,,,myt hra and others all had similar stories like crist answer

its a con thats been played out many many times

the bible is like the telephone game it said one thing then has been changed so many times that it no longer says the same thing it did then

what i tried to point out at the beginning of this thread

is that in the book of enoch.............which many have tried to discredit


EZEKIEL AND DANIEL ARE LISTED AS FALLEN ANGELS NOT PROFITS

and that he depicts where god lives as in a crystal palace and nasa photograpthed what a fricking crystal palace

Last edited by Karen; 01-02-2010 at 09:59 AM. Reason: change case
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:50 PM   #21
Rozzy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Yukon
Posts: 29
Default Re: The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

timetotelltheworld

Believe what you want, discard mountains of evidence if you want. Anyway 1Enoch is a Pseudepigrapha amongst many, good entertainment but as for any doctrinal use it is like using Alice in Wonderland for your sacred text.

I have 1Enoch, 2Enoch and 3Enoch
3Enoch falls in with the Merkabah texts and has to be studied as a part of them which someone who is not familiar with the Hekhalot Merkabah should not induldge them period.
Rozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 12:02 AM   #22
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Angry Re: The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozzy View Post
timetotelltheworld

Believe what you want, discard mountains of evidence if you want. Anyway 1Enoch is a Pseudepigrapha amongst many, good entertainment but as for any doctrinal use it is like using Alice in Wonderland for your sacred text.

I have 1Enoch, 2Enoch and 3Enoch
3Enoch falls in with the Merkabah texts and has to be studied as a part of them which someone who is not familiar with the Hekhalot Merkabah should not induldge them period.
and i pose this back at you HOW MANY JAMES ,,,MATHEWS ,,,PETERS ARE YOU GOING TO FIND IN THOSE TIMES IN THE MIDDLE EAST

ANSWER............................................ .. 0

BACK TO THE ORIGINAL STATEMENT
HOW IS IT THAT EZEKIEL AND DANIEL ARE LISTED AS FALLEN ANGELS IS THIS REALLY ENTERTAINMENT OR ARE WE WITNESSING A CON
LETS GO BACK TO ALL THE ART ALL OVER EUROPE DEPICTING CHRIST WITH WHAT ............................UFOS.................. ......
Or are you so blinded by faith you not dare to stray over what your own eyes just can not accept why because the truth hurts and deep down inside you want to believe the fairy tail and the idea that you are really just cattle being led to a slaughter ..................intelectual cattle but cattle non the less that it just is too damn hard to accept...............lets look again shall we

Scroll down and look at it with your own eyes then tell me this is all a coincidence,,,,,,,,,,,,the cover up the con and the reality hurts because as i was raised a christian when i discovered it was all a lie and we are just cattle led to a slaughter it got me really pd off problem is that the human race is a bunch of sheep

http://www.crystalinks.com/ufohistory.html

Last edited by Karen; 01-02-2010 at 09:55 AM. Reason: change case
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 02:36 AM   #23
Rozzy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Yukon
Posts: 29
Default Re: The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

I am not sure how to respond to such whack stuff, all i can say is good luck to you.
Rozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 12:25 AM   #24
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

in one of the posts up above ~ it describes,
moving into the room behind, the third eye
into The Trine of The Third Eye
or, The Trinity of The Third Eye
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 02:46 AM   #25
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 335
Default Re: The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

Winedeyo,

Understand that I have an interest in the "writings" of Enoch as well, simply on the premise that it is revealing of many things that the other "writings" don't come close to. I've been reading what TimeToTellTheWorld started via Enoch on another thread. Hell, I emailed the pictures he referenced regarding Jesus to a number of individuals over a year ago. However, does this "work" after we are all willing to research "ourselves" means we've solved the centuries old puzzle or only finding that which fits comfortably into what we perceive is truth or resonates? You see, the circle then begins again. That was the point of my post.

As I suggested before, hold close to your heart whatever it is you choose to believe or seek for that matter, but once you express it to others it is only another opinion being expressed...Even if what is being presented happens to be the truth indeed. The web that has been woven over time, is that tangled.
That is not talking "church" at all, and I personally refuse to do so.

Moving On
Regarding these ancient humans leaving us messages for a reason is true, and they are based upon the experiences of "their" peoples. Again, this is what I hoped to point out in my first post, based on the work I cared to do for myself.

I agree, that as more is understood and discovered about ourselves today, and the world around us, may then open new perspectives as to how to understand these particles of knowledge that remain from our past. However, nothing "new" is being presented here.

Silly me, I deleted paragraphs of information and perspective once I realized I was falling into the same cycle I am posting to help others avoid.

You guys have at it.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon