Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-14-2009, 06:34 PM   #1
Gareth
Project Avalon Administrator

Default SaLuSa 14-October-2009

Maybe this latest Channelling confirms other messages of First Contact:

"Perhaps somewhat sooner than you might have anticipated, the first meaningful contact is soon to be announced. The news is already spreading like wildfire, and it is going to be a moment when history will be made. You have reached a new stage in this cycle that will see you move even further ahead, and all the promise of a new age will begin to unfold before your eyes. Does it not seem appropriate that at a time when you will be preparing to celebrate Christmas and the New Year, you will have another reason that will bring joy to so many of you. Between now and the end of the year the first official announcement of our existence will go ahead, and none other than President Obama will sit at that table. Over a period of time we had been anticipating a more open contact, but in keeping up with your likely re-action it has been decided to take a formal approach.

The message that you are to receive, whether direct or through President Obama will set the stage for a series of announcements. These will reveal the facts about us and our long relationship with you, and put aside the false and distorted stories. You should have reached this point many years ago, but a deliberate plan to conceal the truth has caused much confusion. In the last cycle during the Atlantean and Lemurian times we regularly visited their civilisations. It is quite normal to do so when a civilisation reaches a certain level of understanding, and is ready to receive us. In your case it is imperative that we start working together as soon as possible, as there is much to do to ensure the plan for Ascension is carried forward. You must know by now the nature of the preparations for it, and we shall be able to help you speed up the process. The year 2012 will remain a crucial point in your evolution, and from thereon it will continue in the higher dimensions.

Allowing this information out so early is to give those hearing of this news sufficient time to consider what it means to them. It will certainly change the outlook on many matters, not least of all the procuring of world peace which has unceasingly been sought in your prayers and thoughts. It is a signal to face in a different direction that leads you ever onwards towards the Light. There will have to be a great change of attitude amongst your leaders, as our part in your future becomes made known to Humankind. We come not as some marauding aliens that have set their sights on taking over your Earth, but more as your servants upon the orders of the Creator. The plan is in place and it will complete this cycle with Ascension.It is your great opportunity to ascend and leave duality because of your dedication, to uplifting yourselves into the higher dimensions of Light.

After patiently waiting for the signs of change they are now about to come to fruition, and there will be absolutely no going back to the old ways. Naturally the dark forces will make life as difficult as possible for those charged with bringing the disclosures to you. However, one thing we will not allow is interference to the degree that it stops the revelations coming out. It is your time now to show what you can do to support the Light, and those Lightworkers who are at the helm of what is to be broadcast. Send out your love to protect them, and see them enveloped in the Golden White Light.

You can expect some negative reactions to what is coming, but again there is time to deal with them before they can cast a shadow over the event. The final proof of our existence will be undeniable, and put paid to the scaremongers and their false stories about us. We will soon be able to assure you all that we come as your benevolent friends, and that we along with you are one galactic family. Why would we otherwise spend so much time progressing your evolution, and keep our distance so as not to frighten people. It would have been easy enough for us to make a peaceful colonisation of your planet, as you could not have prevented it if we had wished to do so. Our mission is as always stated, one to bring you to First Contact and prepare you and the Earth for Ascension. With that comes the fulfilment of all promises to restore your freedom and rights currently denied you. Also, to bring you into a new technological age where all your needs are supplied. Finally and perhaps the most important, is to guide you through the higher dimensions until you reach full consciousness.

The ripples of excitement already move amongst you, and any apprehension will soon be overcome. Nevertheless, please allow time for developments because as fast as we can move towards our open landings, there is much to do to create the conditions we require to go ahead. Everything has to start somewhere, and the announcements about us will clear the way for greater co-operation between us, as we have all of the benefits lined up for you. Although we have previously made contacts with your past Presidents, this will be the first time that our offers to help you have been accepted. Bear in mind that we have a policy of non-interference, and have no desire to influence your freewill beyond carrying out the Will of the Creator.

We shall progressively come more into your lives as the months roll by, and we see co-operation between countries coming at an unprecedented level. However, first there must be changes that result in the more spiritually inspired souls finding their way into government. We cannot entrust our projects to dubious characters, or those who have proven to be corrupt. So you see Dear Ones, you must make allowances for the groundwork to be completed before you expect too much from us. It is all there under our safekeeping and no one person or group will be able to prevent the completion of our tasks. Our security is way beyond your comprehension, but we still need to set the scene so that all proceeds according to plan.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, just one of millions of individuals who are members of the Galactic Federation. Along with our technology that surpasses anything you have at present, we shall speed along at an astonishing rate. It is the sheer numbers of personnel and craft that are available, that will seemingly perform miracles. We send you endless Light and Love to lift you up.

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey."

http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/Channeled_Messages_by_Mike_Quinsey.htm

Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:41 PM   #2
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: SaLuSa 14-October-2009

Hi Gareth....same here... ooops

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...830#post177830

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:09 PM   #3
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

SaLuSa = DARK SIDE!!!!!! Warning!!!! to you all do not buy in to this lie!!!!

Disclosure is the Greate Deceptions!!!!!

Like Alex Collier said disclosure comes from the people not from the goverments or another Corp org etc.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:15 PM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

So...SaLuSa...you wouldn't have a problem with Constitutional Responsible Freedom...would you? http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 You Sirians (under the direction of the Draconians?) have been running the show here on Earth for thousands of years...haven't you? Some of us think that you have worn out your welcome. Some of us think that you should leave us alone. On the other hand...the Draconians would just send someone else to rule over us...wouldn't they? What's it going to take to get the Draconians to leave you Sirians and us Earthlings...ALONE?
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:18 PM   #5
Gareth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
I have never had any such feelings from these messages...I feel they are nothing but positive.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:37 PM   #6
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: SaLuSa 14-October-2009

Are they? I have read some of the SaLuSa information and I clearly see this goes along with the luciferian aganda.

And they always want to make you feel that there loving and careing etc.

Disclosure only happens when this planet has spiritual matured and it is not yet there ,so don't get fooled by most of the info out there.

People do not seem to understand that we had more knowledge in the times of Atlantis,Sumaria,Mu,Lumeria and we where still fooled in to self destruction!!!!

Are we repeating it again, where flooded with information from the darks side to hi-Jack us again. Looking for to be saved !!!. People are so blind ..

The light are helping us ,by stopping any destruction of this planet but you would not see that. So we have time to grow up and wake up ...
Old 10-15-2009, 12:32 AM   #7
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Gareth and Viking and JT has been posting these messages.. although I don't necessarily believe them. Nov 27 seems like another Blossom Goodchild carrot to me. But I hold out hope in my heart that it is possible.

Mu if I had a dollar every time you said the word 'Lucifer'...

There is no Santa Claus, Toothfairy, Easter Bunny OR Lucifer!

You seem to be a christian mind-control victim. I wish you strength in your rehabilitation and recovery.

All views are valid.

Last edited by Luminari; 10-15-2009 at 12:37 AM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 12:55 AM   #8
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Disclosure is the Greate Deceptions!!!!!

Like Alex Collier said disclosure comes from the people not from the goverments or another Corp org etc.
Mu do you have some references or sources you can point us to that confirm this judgement? Would love to see them when you get a chance.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 04:28 AM   #9
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Sure I'm mind control victim that was it, I did not see that........ WRONG!!!!!!!

First of all i'm not in to Religion
Second I do not need to look for an outside source to confirm anything.

Ill go Inside for information. I do see it what other people do not see, because there walking robots or zombies; there on Auto Pilot.

I do not care what you think or do, I simply state what I can see when I read something.

There is no Lucifer then what is that pyramid with the all seeing eye on the dollar billl? (Santa Claus, Toothfairy, Easter Bunny )
Why do all freemason from 30 degree and on worship lucifer as there GOD????

The symbols are all over the place yet you do not want to see it.

Conclusion I can make, that there are a lot of people missing the knowledge!!!!!!!

i'm nor a believer or a NON believer!!!

Last edited by mu2143; 10-15-2009 at 05:09 AM.
Old 10-15-2009, 04:31 AM   #10
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

O btw, Do your own research I'm not going to babysit. If you want to go in denial then go a head i'm not stopping you!!!

Last edited by mu2143; 10-15-2009 at 04:53 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 10-15-2009, 05:13 AM   #11
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry... I see red flags all over this horse ****!!!!!

Especially and absolutely not, can Obama be a representative of this planet.

The irony is just screaming like a fog horn!!! ... President Lincoln a White man freed the Black man, and now President Obama a Black man standing on the principles of Lincoln will (not) re-enslave the whole planet and not even see it coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's being set up for the fallguy!!!!

This is not a racist statement, but a statement of contrast (polarity) in order to re-enact repeat the same pattern... MO... the roots of slavery, as they began the herding and shipping of Africans to America and elsewhere in the beginning. History repeating itself!!! but in reverse polarity for the joke of the irony by tptw!!!

Can't you see that??????????

Reread some of these statements!!!! This is a trick!!!

"...none other than President Obama will sit at that table.

You should have reached this point many years ago, but a deliberate plan to conceal the truth has caused much confusion. In the last cycle during the Atlantean and Lemurian times we regularly visited their civilisations.

In your case it is imperative that we start working together as soon as possible, as there is much to do to ensure the plan for Ascension is carried forward.

We come not as some marauding aliens that have set their sights on taking over your Earth

After patiently waiting for the signs of change they are now about to come to fruition,

It would have been easy enough for us to make a peaceful colonisation of your planet, as you could not have prevented it if we had wished to do so

as we have all of the benefits lined up for you.

that will seemingly perform miracles

Bear in mind that we have a policy of non-interference, and have no desire to influence your freewill beyond carrying out the Will of the Creator.

However, first there must be changes that result in the more spiritually inspired souls finding their way into government..."

Lies and trickery and deception all over this!!!!!

Last edited by Christo888; 10-16-2009 at 06:22 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 05:58 AM   #12
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

I am only going to say one thing on this whole topic and hopefully I can do it with LOVE. I do try my best these days.

Here goes.... We need to stop looking for saviours. We Need to stop looking "outside" when the answers lie within. They are encoded into our very DNA. These so called beings that we look to for help are the surrogate christs foisted upon us as we awaken from our enslavement to religion. The fix we have discarded is being replaced with another to keep us within the walls of slave/victim mentality.

BREAK FREE AND DO IT NOW.

LL&P

Z

PS Goading each other will not help either.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:05 AM   #13
Gareth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
I am only going to say one thing on this whole topic and hopefully I can do it with LOVE. I do try my best these days.

Here goes.... We need to stop looking for saviours. We Need to stop looking "outside" when the answers lie within. They are encoded into our very DNA. These so called beings that we look to for help are the surrogate christs foisted upon us as we awaken from our enslavement to religion. The fix we have discarded is being replaced with another to keep us within the walls of slave/victim mentality.

BREAK FREE AND DO IT NOW.
...and I believe this is the exact message that SaLuSa and other entities like them are trying to get across to us.

We manifest what we think - so it is entirely within our ability to make changes for the better. They are just here to guide us in accordance with the Creator's plan - that's all.
Old 10-15-2009, 10:53 AM   #14
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Here is another from SaLuSa, why are they talking about First contact now ??Disclosure???
There only going show up after the great shaking and then there will be EM pulse that will wipes everthing out.
Why do they want First contact now when we do not even remembering our own past history.
How else then to make you believe where friendly when you walking around with no memory of who you are ? You will become a victim
Are they then going help you remember? did they ever talked about that then if they did, it will be a nice trap would it be? unless our DNA gets activated by the natural spirtual evolution then we wil have contact not before.

http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/...ctober2009.htm

SaLuSa 7-October-2009

Here we are again, and not that we ever went away, but we realise how uplifting many of you find our messages. The purpose is of course to prepare you for First Contact, and inspire you to find your own path that takes you on to Ascension. By successfully raising your vibrations you enter a higher state of consciousness, and progressively leave the old ones behind that have clouded your vision. The tasks placed before you are within your ability, and having expressed your intent to rise up much support is given to you. That is the beauty of the Spiritual structure that links in with you, the moment you make the decision to evolve in a purposeful manner. It is a wonderful sight to see the areas of Light upon Earth, ever increasing in their magnificence as they spread across it.
Old 10-15-2009, 11:31 AM   #15
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

O Yea another one. Why do they send so many usless message to us??
they are repeating it over and over again. Why is it that we getting bombarded with the same messages when there not even talking about serious things? Like History, who we realy are, whats happing now? where we stand from here etc. THere leaving you clueless so you will fill in the gap

Repeating the words love vibration light, but there not specific in anything Just tons of they same thing over and over again????

Because we have to Co-create Disclosure thats what there want to brainwash us in to make them come down and save us. Disclosure would not be posible if we where not thinking about it. It's part of the NWO aganda (One world religion) New Age remember !!!

Becarefull what you wish for!!!!

Last edited by mu2143; 10-15-2009 at 11:49 AM.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:02 PM   #16
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Mu I actually respect some of what you are trying to say.

However Satanism/Luciferianism is not a real religion.. it is a pathetic inversion of christianity, which itself is a collection of half-truths and lies.

There is nothing to fear. Lucifer/Satan does not exist. The eye in the pyramid is the eye of horus, has nothing to do with Lucifer. In fact Horus even shares the christic symbolism myth.

The new world order is not new.. I refuse to even call it that.. world domination is the oldest game in town.

What is really confusing is this: We need a one world government!!!!
Yes thats right you heard right. All advanced civilisations in the galaxy have a unified government or council system.

Its just the politicians, microchips, military, bankers etc that we don't need.

Unification is essential. Our real enemy is SEPARATION.

Where we both differ is that you view the New Age movement as some evil trick or something due to some Aquarius Conspiracy information you think is valid.
I love the new age movement, I really don't see how crystals, meditation, organic vegetarian food, astrology, channeling and the law of attraction etc is bad in any way.

It sure beats drinking coke at Macca's in your new reebok pumps and being a sceptic materialist a**hole.

Last edited by Luminari; 10-15-2009 at 01:02 PM.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:48 PM   #17
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

So that mean that the reptilian race does not exsist I made it up it is in my head!!! Sorry to dissapoint you ,but lucifer is real!

This is the race that got kicked out of heaven 4 billion years ago, there was bigger war before the Orion wars, but it is so long ago that it is forgotten. But if you remember Alex Collier last interview with Project camelot then you should remember that he was talking about finding ruins in the 8D,9D,10D.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:04 PM   #18
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sorry to dissapoint you ,but lucifer is real!
Then that will become real for you

Thats how it works.

Say hi to Lucifer from me.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:20 PM   #19
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sorry for you that you do not see it, because i'm not making him real!
If he did not exist how come that the world is the way it is now!

You seem to fall for Drunvalo Melchizedek propaganda who is able to deceive you !!! he is putting it right in front of your face and you do not see it.

You do not get the bigger picture and you want to believe that you have it, but yet you get deceived by same people who you think do not exsist.

Plain simple-> denial
Old 10-15-2009, 01:38 PM   #20
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm sorry for you that you do not see it, because i'm not making him real!
If he did not exist how come that the world is the way it is now!

You seem to fall for Drunvalo Melchizedek propaganda who is able to deceive you !!! he is putting it right in front of your face and you do not see it.

You do not get the bigger picture and you want to believe that you have it, but yet you get deceived by same people who you think do not exsist.

Plain simple-> denial
I learn from everyone, even you MU.

Respectfully observing and then moving on to the next fountain of enlightenment.. collating and synthesizing data in this wonderful information age.

I am extremely grateful to be blessed with the opportunity to do so and to share with all of you who may not have the time or resources to discover such treasure.

I am nobody's fool MU although I willingly play the fool.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:40 PM   #21
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

All of this Salusa, Lord Metatron, Blossom Goodchild stuff is ****

It's just and attempt to make money off of internet fools who believe in channeling and the like.

Reminds me of palm reading and fortune tellers at the Fair
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 01:43 PM   #22
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

I think it may come as a surprise how many people on this forum actually come from Sirius, ( and elsewhere obviously) yet probably are not cognizant.

It's not that big a deal and anybody who gives information, dead or alive can be as fallible as anyone else, regardless of what planet they come from. If information is empowering to you, so be it, but we have to grow up, no one is going to save us except us, not to say that help is not available, but eventually everyone learns how to tie their own shoes, and for others, there's always velcro.

And now I feel a wicked urge for a coke and some new reeboks, why not?
oooooh lucifer, you devil, you.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 01:46 PM   #23
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Ok then, why did you attack me personal by saying I need rehabilitation and by call me christian mind-control victim!!! Name calling!!! No respect

Lying to me and saying you are respectfully observing!!!! your on words are condemning you.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:54 PM   #24
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Duality will trap you in 3D!

If you believe in a war of Dark VS Light you may be sucked into fallen-earth in the phantom matrix when the dimension shift (ascension wave) occurs and not move on to 4th with all of the people who are Service To Others and are going with the Earth.

Its a trap to believe in the Devil. It always was a deception. I'm not saying there are no bad people but that there is no pure evil. It is a mental illusion created in this density.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:59 PM   #25
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ok then, why did you attack me personal by saying I need rehabilitation and by call me christian mind-control victim!!! Name calling!!! No respect

Lying to me and saying you are respectfully observing!!!! your on words are condemning you.
Because I recognise the symptoms you are displaying and I care about your wellbeing.

You have attacked me out of the blue multiple times with Luciferian paranoia and abuse.

I am getting to the root of the problem and neutralizing it. Think about it.

Peace be with you.

Tags
salusa