Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-12-2008, 01:17 AM   #26
rocketvdo
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Ground Crew for Arizona Phoenix area

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmanAmen View Post
Same story...everything started to come apart/together (simultaneously) this year. It's been quite dizzying, but it's great to know others are experiencing similar transformation.
Yes, I have been experiencing the same..."The Awakening"
rocketvdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:24 AM   #27
rocketvdo
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Ground Crew for Arizona Phoenix area

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
dragonfly here, reporting from the mini hive here in Sedona. So glad to be invoved here with like minds, hearts and bodies. "smile" Such a plathora of New Age Guru's and BS around here, I pretty much keep to myself these days. I just learned the other day, Bradshaw Ranch, a very large space of property in Boynton Canyon here, has been taken over by the Military. Creepy to say the least. I was on that ranch with a friend 10 years ago when they (the brothers Bradshaw) were trying to get their father off the land so they could use it for tourism. I had no idea the Military took it over until yesterday. Elvis did a movie or two there in times past. Anyway, sad. A UFO hotspot around here. I guess now that is thier headquarters for ....whatever...?

If anyone else in this area, please do feel free to communicate. I feel very alone and somewhat stuck here. I tried to sell me place and get out a few years ago and it just woulnd't go through. 3 buyers all fell through for wierd reasons. The last was physical illnes 2 days before signing paperwork. So, I gave up. The universe wants me here for whatever reason. Maybe.

It would be nice to have someone to talk to. Especially these days.
It's funny I have had an urge to go to Sedona now for months..like its calling me...I currently live in the midwest...maybe its the same feeling thats keeping you safe there?
rocketvdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 05:57 AM   #28
Taylor

Question Re: Ground Crew for Arizona Phoenix area

Hi Dragonfly and all others,
I've been planning on going to sedona for over 20 years. I moved from Portland Oregon to Scottsdale, AZ over 7 years ago and I still haven't mde it to Sedona. Is there a ground crew in Sedona? Is there going to be some kind of planned community? I really can't afford to move, so I'm not sure why I'm asking. A better question would be: What kind of network via a Ground Crew do we have in Scottsdale or anywhere near? I haven't been concerned about these things until I listened to George Green and Benjamin Fulford interviews on Project Camelot tonight. I must say I'm a little bit tweaked by what they say. I liked what David Wilcock had to say. He makes sense too. Just what to think or believe is now my question. Can I really afford to sit and do nothing? Any and all thoughts are welcome.
Love, Taylor
Old 09-13-2008, 07:02 PM   #29
shortyz504
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ground Crew for Arizona Phoenix area

I currently live in Corpus Christi, TX and was thinking about moving up to the Sedona area if there were any Ground Crew Community opportunities.

If not I would like to visit soon, because I have felt a calling to that area lately. It keeps coming up in my life, and I never heard of the place until like a month ago.

At any rate if you guys hear of any chance to live in a conscious, sustainable community in that area please post here to help give a chance to those in harms way.

thanks everyone
shortyz504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:23 AM   #30
melindigo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: State of Arizona

greetings from prescott

new to site and very much a communitarion

what ya got going on???

peace melinda

melindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:26 AM   #31
warriorsoul
Avalon Senior Member

close to reservation anyone? the hopi perhaps?
warriorsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:38 AM   #32
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

From here in Sedona it's about a 2 1/2 hour drive. I was up there a few years back.
dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:57 PM   #33
addalight
Avalon Senior Member

FYI, there is an Apple Festival at Slide Rock State Park (Sedona for you newbees) this weekend. They have a theme of sustainability. I'll be there on Sunday.
addalight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:25 PM   #34
Eusynnarg
Avalon Senior Member

In Phoenix during the week and spend weekends in the mountains. I moved to Phoenix in 1976. My goal is to spend all my time in the mountains.
Eusynnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:57 PM   #35
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Default Anyone headed for AZ, Utah or Colorado if ...

Are there any people headed for Arizona, Utah or Colorado
if the **** hits the fan?

My small family will be headed that way in the event of big war events.

If you are interested in moving with my family please let me know.
I don't care if you have skills or not. We are one and should help each other though the coming times. Together we can do this!

Let me know if you are interested in group moving that direction incase of emergency.

Love and peace,
Brad
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:03 AM   #36
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anyone headed for AZ, Utah or Colorado if ...

I guarantee one summer here in Arizona and you'll head back to where you came from. If you like hell, it's a nice place to live tho...
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 04:14 AM   #37
azpiper
Avalon Senior Member

Hello my fellow Arizonian's.

Here is a list of what I have been doing to prepare for any "changes" in our world:
1. I took all my money and put it into AZ Fed Credit Union and took it out of BofA.

2. I buy big cans of food at Costco and Sam's Club dated 2010 and beyond.

3. I installed a Solar Hot Water heater for additional water storage as well and saving on the SRP/APS rates that have increased.

4. I have 6 1- Gal gas cans in case of shortage.

5. I have a 5000W generator . Used it 2 weeks ago when the lights went out.

6. I have plans to leave town if things get really bad.

7. I have a book called Edible and healing plants of the SW. Nature has
food and healing products free for the picking.

FOOD AND WATER. Get stocked up now before the prices rise.

Educate others on how to prepare for change. Depend on yourself .

God Bless to all your Arizonians....

azpiper
azpiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 06:08 AM   #38
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Ok. I'm thinking Colorado then.

Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 06:47 AM   #39
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

You just cracked me up with those remarks.

Its almost 2am and I need to get out of this site. I would love Arizona

I need a place with very low humidity Im on oxygen , will that work for me

Anyhow I am thing out of this planet would be nice for me

Peace Love & happy Trails to you on your journey
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 06:49 AM   #40
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

see what I wrote I am thing out of this planet

Your remarks have sent me off on a one of kind cant stop laughing fit just thinking about it

I THINK WANT OFF THIS PLANET THANK YOU
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:37 PM   #41
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Listen,
Arizona is a beautiful state, especially the northern section (above the Mogollon Rim). I was referring to the valley area (Phoenix, Mesa etc...). These areas are not livable without air conditioning during the summer, I know, born and raised here. Also, the humidity is high here during the summer due to the summer monsoons. Colorado is a much better choice.
Old 09-20-2008, 01:47 PM   #42
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by azpiper View Post
Hello my fellow Arizonian's.

Here is a list of what I have been doing to prepare for any "changes" in our world:
1. I took all my money and put it into AZ Fed Credit Union and took it out of BofA.

2. I buy big cans of food at Costco and Sam's Club dated 2010 and beyond.

3. I installed a Solar Hot Water heater for additional water storage as well and saving on the SRP/APS rates that have increased.

4. I have 6 1- Gal gas cans in case of shortage.

5. I have a 5000W generator . Used it 2 weeks ago when the lights went out.

6. I have plans to leave town if things get really bad.

7. I have a book called Edible and healing plants of the SW. Nature has
food and healing products free for the picking.

FOOD AND WATER. Get stocked up now before the prices rise.

Educate others on how to prepare for change. Depend on yourself .

God Bless to all your Arizonians....

azpiper

Yes, mama and I have been stockpiling also. Lots of dried, canned and packaged foods with long expiration dates, lots of water, seeds for a garden (if it comes to that) and I paid off my truck so that it's mine. I've seen other places on this forum talking about getting out of "survival mode". I say it's just prudent to be safe and prepared. Hell, the LDS church has been doing it for years during peace time, there's no shame in that. My Grandad used to tell me to "Prepare for war in times of peace". He should know, he was born in 1912 and lived up until last year. He lived through all the difficult times of the last century (the great depression included). Being prepared is not about not having a positive attitude, it's about being smart.
Old 09-20-2008, 02:07 PM   #43
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

We've been "called" to move to Northern Arizona, though I hate to leave my beautiful home in the foothills of the Adirondacks. If the ocean-rising map is correct, though, we'd be under water or at least beachfront. Sigh.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 03:55 PM   #44
addalight
Avalon Senior Member

Northern AZ is nice weather and mostly a "safe" place. Kerry just moved to Sedona where most of here in the valley would like to live if we could. Avoid The Phoenix metro area. I can't wait to get out of here. I think Stan Deyo lives in CO.
addalight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 05:22 PM   #45
Uncle Fester
Avalon Senior Member

Never forget I was the original light being

I live in Sedona. I'll bet some of you know me. Let's just say I make the rounds. Cottonwood, The Village of Oak Creek, and Sedona everyday.

I work in property development. Most people think I'm a little nuts, but I allow this, because my message is more important that my ego. Crazy like a fox.

I'm looking to unite the areas that include: Cottonwood, Camp Verde, Sedona, Jerome, and The Village of Oak Creek. Ideally these areas are of strategic value. From these areas the entire Verde Valley can be monitored for activity during Sit X. Information is key. Flag would be welcome as well.

I have been contacted from the other side, through a local medium, and I am supposed to help. "It's what I do."

I started a new thread for the entire Verde Valley called: Verde Valley AZ Ground Crew. It starts with two at the moment, but I can guarantee my like minded buddies can get this party started!

Last edited by Uncle Fester; 09-20-2008 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Additiona information
Uncle Fester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 08:10 PM   #46
Uncle Fester
Avalon Senior Member

Default Verde Valley AZ Ground Crew

Welcome everybody.

The intent of this thread is to unite the Verde Valley AZ area. However, all comers are welcome.

Specifically, I would like to find crew members in Sedona, Camp Verde, The Village of Oak Creek, Cottonwood, Flagstaff, Cornville, Clarksdale, and Jerome.

First Mission: I am burning copies of Bill and Kerry's latest radio interview. I will be distributing it to key members in the following areas: Cottonwood, Camp Verde, Sedona, and The Village of Oak Creek.

Along with this interview, I will be directing those individuals to this thread. My contacts are like minded, and I'm positive we can establish this network.

The goal here is to cover the entire Sedona area. We are unique in our access points to the Verde Valley.

Key entry points are as follows: I-17 and Hwy 260 at Camp Verde. Hwy 179 at the Village of Oak Creek. Hwy 89A at Jerome. Hwy 89 Flagstaff. We need key individuals for those areas. I have the I-17 Hwy 260 covered. Also the entry of 260 into Cottonwood covered.

If we watch those points, outside of an air drop, nothing get's in our out of the area un-seen.

Old 09-20-2008, 08:13 PM   #47
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Verde Valley AZ Ground Crew

Dragonfly checking in.

I have 89A N.
Old 09-20-2008, 08:23 PM   #48
Uncle Fester
Avalon Senior Member

dragonfly, when the UN troops come spilling out of the underground base in Secret Canyon, you will be first on scene. Be brave, but realize you are already on the front lines. I'll be in contact with you with more important information.

Now we have 3 stations covered. I can guarantee The Village of Oak Creek, by Monday.
Old 09-20-2008, 08:28 PM   #49
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

when the UN troops come spilling out of the underground base in Secret Canyon, you will be first on scene. Be brave, but realize you are already on the front lines.

I had a feeling.

I am praying it won't get to that.

Last edited by dragonfly; 09-20-2008 at 08:41 PM.
Old 09-20-2008, 09:26 PM   #50
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

The Phoenix metro area is just like LA. It blows...