Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 08:00 AM   #1
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Government of Isreal

Just someting that crossed my mind, especially when certain members started harping up on the jew-bashing of Alex Jones' wife as a way of slandering him.

I have no problems with Jewish people. I just dislike the government of Israel.

Again, just a question. We have to be careful not to fall into a trap of lumping the actions of a few with the whole.

Last edited by Carol; 04-19-2009 at 09:11 AM.
Old 04-10-2009, 08:16 AM   #2
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Does Avalon hate Jews?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Just someting that crossed my mind, especially when certain members started harping up on the jew-bashing of Alex Jones' wife as a way of slandering him.

I have no problems with Jewish people. I just dislike the government of Israel.

Again, just a question. We have to be careful not to fall into a trap of lumping the actions of a few with the whole.
This Hj is one of the biggest lies on the planet. There never ever was a race of people called Jews. Jew was a term associated with anyone who had awakened their concsiousness. The Gentiles are the ones not yet spiritualized. There is no j in the hebrew alphabet. Jew is JW or 33.

The place called Israel was known as the land of Canan.
Israel comes from the mystery school teachings of ISIS, RA and EL which means, mother, father, God ,or the androgynous nature of the divine.

Don't take my word for it ,do the research.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-10-2009 at 08:41 AM.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:40 AM   #3
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

I posted the thread on Jones to expose to people that things are not always as they appear. It seemed to work I helped to awaken people when they relize that the news is not the news anyways. and there is no truth to exposing the fake headlies.
He got awfully mad when the pressure was applied and blew his cool, for what purpose??

Read the headlies and laugh then connect the dots That is what I do.

Peace brother

Last edited by Dominic; 04-10-2009 at 10:42 AM.
Old 04-10-2009, 12:06 PM   #4
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
This Hj is one of the biggest lies on the planet. There never ever was a race of people called Jews. Jew was a term associated with anyone who had awakened their concsiousness. The Gentiles are the ones not yet spiritualized. There is no j in the hebrew alphabet. Jew is JW or 33.

The place called Israel was known as the land of Canan.
Israel comes from the mystery school teachings of ISIS, RA and EL which means, mother, father, God ,or the androgynous nature of the divine.

Don't take my word for it ,do the research.

Yes, but this does not answer my question.

I'm not looking for semantics here.

I'm asking if there is genuine hatred towards those who call themselves Jews?
Old 04-10-2009, 12:45 PM   #5
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

hatred is a very strong term. I doubt anybody here hates any jews or any other nation or religion. They may disapprove of certain things, sometimes dislike, but not hate.
Old 04-10-2009, 01:09 PM   #6
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Yes, but this does not answer my question.

I'm not looking for semantics here.

I'm asking if there is genuine hatred towards those who call themselves Jews?
My guess is that there is some serious business going in making people hate Jews... especially considering what 777 said. In that context the question is kinda off. Is there hate, or is there just a lot of hate mongering?
Old 04-10-2009, 01:09 PM   #7
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Jews are not hated at all I feel that those who wish to control and manipulate the worlds population are linked to Zionists who believe they are gods chosen people when in effect we all are . During the Gaza conflict clearly several Jewish people spoke out and demonstrated against what the Israeli military and government were doing . Those are the real Jewish people in my opinion not the ones trying to control .
Old 04-10-2009, 01:15 PM   #8
Baggywrinkle

No.

A question in counterpoint. Does Avalon hate Christians?

Deah vo unni sinda is unnich eich,
loss een da eahst shtay shmeisa

Old 04-10-2009, 01:29 PM   #9
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggywrinkle View Post
Sorry but I have to mention this here, I'm always flabberghasted by how similar Yiddish is to German. Go figure...

Der wo ohne Suende ist unter euch,
lasst ihn den ersten Stein schmeissen.
Old 04-10-2009, 01:35 PM   #10
Tarliam
Avalon Senior Member

i disagree with some of the policies of the israeli government but ,i think they are a wonderful people as ethnicity like anywhere else a few bad apples can spoil the pie, just like the American whites treatment of African Americans and natives Americans i find criminal but to hate the whole group for the few is just as bad my opinion
Old 04-10-2009, 01:46 PM   #11
Myplanet2
In The Mists

interesting question, and interesting answers.

My answer, is that I can't answer the question as posed.

The "jewish" thing going on on this planet is very "layered", in my perception.

The strongest aspect I see associated with it is "manipulation".

It either is at, or it serves somebodies' agenda to have it perceived as at, the center of the conflicts currently being played out.

That to me looks like subterfuge. Although enough players have now bought into the notion that Jews, or jewishness, is at the heart of many of the problems on earth. I can only "see that" from the level of the playing field (or battle field?)

It looks like just another intentional misdirection, although a very "solid" one by now, as it's been in play for quite a while, and has managed to keep so much of the truth about what's actually going on hidden from normal view.

Do people hate jews? Maybe some do, or think they do. A better question from my perspective might be "Are people manipulated into creating strife?" .
Old 04-10-2009, 01:57 PM   #12
Tarliam
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
interesting question, and interesting answers.

My answer, is that I can't answer the question as posed.

The "jewish" thing going on on this planet is very "layered", in my perception.

The strongest aspect I see associated with it is "manipulation".

It either is at, or it serves somebodies' agenda to have it perceived as at, the center of the conflicts currently being played out.

That to me looks like subterfuge. Although enough players have now bought into the notion that Jews, or jewishness, is at the heart of many of the problems on earth. I can only "see that" from the level of the playing field (or battle field?)

It looks like just another intentional misdirection, although a very "solid" one by now, as it's been in play for quite a while, and has managed to keep so much of the truth about what's actually going on hidden from normal view.

Do people hate jews? Maybe some do, or think they do. A better question from my perspective might be "Are people manipulated into creating strife?" .
my short answer to your question i do believe people are manipulated to cause strife
Old 04-10-2009, 02:38 PM   #13
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

why do real jews - NOT like zionists / and, say they are NOT real jews ???
Old 04-10-2009, 02:54 PM   #14
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Love to all...especially those evil folks working in the dark against their fellow man...they need it the most.

Truth?! I don't know. Its my first day. JT

Quote:
The Difference Between Jews and Zionists
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuAPaKywuLA
Quote:
Who is antisemites? Who are they.
Zionist comes from ashkanzie jews (FALSE JEWS)
They are descendants of the Kazar barbarians who had a satanic cult.They still do.
They were pushed out of the Kazar area which is today's Georgia, Turkey near the Black Sea
These Kazars decided to adopt the hebrew alphabet and also now speak Yiddish to simulate the Jewish religion judaisaim.
They are professional liars.
They kazar king which was called a shaman was a real barbarian and made slaves from all the good people people around.
They would sign a pact of inagression and as soon as the people of the other country would fall asleep insecurity they would kill everybody, rape the wives, set the houses on fire and leave with slaves. The country would not exist anymore. They did that many times. After awhile the christian orthodox on the south and north were getting more powerful.

The shaman decided to hide and be disguised as jews (FALSE JEWS).
In 748 A.D.
they have absolutely genetic denominators with the real Semite Jews. The descendants Israel tribes.

They disguised as jews so they would not have trouble with the north and the south. Eventually Ganus Kahn pushed them out. They then moved to what is now poland and germany. These are the ashkanazi jews that is the worst false jew on earth. They still speak yiddish.

If you look on youtube you will find that they hold all the medias. form the history books to the war video games. Which are intended for hypnotizing people to create war between us. To create violence.

Rothchild was one of the most active guys at developing zionisam. He was the original source of the protocols of zion. The devils bible. They state that they are with the serpent. Read it for yourself and you will not have any more questions.

It will explain to you all what you cannot explain about the crazy world we are in. About the wars the money the food shortage.

Rothschild created just about every war and revolution since the 1700. If you look at who are these ashkanizi jews. Kissinger, Rumsfeild, Rockafellers and all the people that are controlling the media hypnotizing people. They also own the Federal reserve. The government of the U.S. dose not print its own money since 1930.
The protocols of zion existied in several differnet forms since at least the 1700's and were into their final form/shape in 1897 the year of the first zionist world congress where the organizers predicted the creating of the creation Israel state with one year of accuracy. These guys know what they are doing. They work at this undercover they all act as if they are in the right dirction. They meet at their FALSE Jewish meetings. Most of their council on forigen relationships is either Free Masons or Zionists. Zionist control Free Masonary, Skull and Bones, the Builderberg Group.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bv01856.jpg (12.6 KB, 96 views)

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 04-10-2009 at 02:56 PM.
Old 04-10-2009, 03:08 PM   #15
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Sorry but I have to mention this here, I'm always flabberghasted by how similar Yiddish is to German. Go figure...

Der wo ohne Suende ist unter euch,
lasst ihn den ersten Stein schmeissen.

Houston we have contact.

shhh....ruich bleiwscht

Last edited by Baggywrinkle; 04-10-2009 at 05:19 PM.

Old 04-10-2009, 03:20 PM   #16
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

what israel don't want you to see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYuWO...eature=related

plus they stole the energies of
is - isis
ra
and, el - elohim
and, used it, in their name
Old 04-10-2009, 03:22 PM   #17
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

what others have to say about jews

part 1 of 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIQbe...eature=related
Old 04-10-2009, 03:39 PM   #18
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

part 2 of 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoeOV...eature=related
Old 04-10-2009, 03:48 PM   #19
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

HJ i was just trying to aid with the bigger picture. Like Czyrma stated, we have been taught to hate or dislike our fellow man based suppresion of knowledge and conditioning.

The Hebrews Were the Hibiru tribe out of Ethiopia ,which means burnt face. So the whole construct was based on hate and racism from the beginning. Anything to block the masses from sprituality, with these seperatist ideas.

A Zionist is another seperatist group claiming an androgynous state of mind. I on Zero point ,the feminine, and On is angram for the Sun.

Below are some phrases from the book of Revelations, that have been removed fom all new bibles.

Revelations 2:9 "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Revelations 3:9 "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

We communicate every day across time and space, without seeing any faces,knowing anyone's race, or social status, because its irrelevant. We've been taught that these things are important. This type of thinking keeps us in our heads and away from our hearts.

Old 04-10-2009, 04:05 PM   #20
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggywrinkle View Post
No.

A question in counterpoint. Does Avalon hate Christians?

I think rabbit is on the menu this weekend. LOL!!!

hate is a strong word. I try to stay away from that feeling. I have a dislike for organized religion. and I have no hate for people. I dislike what were doing on the planet. I dislike world politics. its rotten to the core. I find the question political not spiritual. we know what we have been told. hate is learned behavior. and is used to divide us. just like organized religion.
Old 04-10-2009, 04:36 PM   #21
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

part 3 of 3

what others have to say about jews

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGWum...feature=relate

love/susan (the eXchanger)

www.pyrabang.com/go/workingwonders -- get banging !!!

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 04-10-2009 at 04:39 PM.
Old 04-10-2009, 04:52 PM   #22
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
Love to all...especially those evil folks working in the dark against their fellow man...they need it the most.

Truth?! I don't know. Its my first day. JT
There's a lot of typos in that statement you posted. Otherwise, it's interesting.

Honesty is appreciated here.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:40 PM   #23
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
I think rabbit is on the menu this weekend. LOL!!!

hate is a strong word. I try to stay away from that feeling. I have a dislike for organized religion. and I have no hate for people. I dislike what were doing on the planet. I dislike world politics. its rotten to the core. I find the question political not spiritual. we know what we have been told. hate is learned behavior. and is used to divide us. just like organized religion.
What a relief!, then we abuse everyone equally and are EEO compliant.

un shmeist naett eiyah keshtlichi sacha zu di sei, shunsht doon si's fadredda
mitt di fees un no rumm drayya un eich fareisa

Old 04-10-2009, 06:03 PM   #24
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Old 04-10-2009, 06:39 PM   #25
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

the concensus here seems obvious.
no, avalon does not hates jews (or christians, for that matter, bw )
i certainly don't hate jews, but i have a strong distrust and suspicion of the motives of zionists.
the jews are not a race, they're a religion. period.
as such, they certainly have no 'god given' right to a country, especially when that country is on stolen territory.

and i'd sure like to know what kind of hold israel has over the canadian government.
why does canada blindly and studidly allow israel to run rough shod over anyone else?
for instance, recently, canada would not allow gallagher into canada. he was waiting in washington for the okay to enter. canada is more vehement about defending israel than even the u.s..

so what's up with this?? anyone got any ideas??
Closed Thread