Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-17-2009, 09:38 AM   #1
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Free Masons and other Mystery Schools ~ historically speaking

I posted this elsewhere but will get lost in the mix, I think it's a worthwhile discussion piece (my take on Free Masonry throughout history based on my own research):

~~
There is no need for secrets anymore. It is time for all that is hidden to be revealed (as the New Testament prophesied)

Reality is that the general population was not ready to accept spiritual Truth through the dark ages. Reality is that those who did not accept whatever the Vatican told them was truth were considered heretics, and very often persecuted. Many of the great sages throughout history have been persecuted.

Books burned over and over.

Reality is that there are forces in our world, such as the Vatican, that do not want the people to have access to information.

And reality is that the general populous was not ready for esoteric Truth, and when they saw anyone preaching it, like good mind controlled cattle, the general population (what was referred to as "profane") would very often report those who saw outside the box to the proper 'authorities' / Vatican representatives who literally had the power to destroy information / ancient text and throw people in dungeons / have them killed for speaking of things the Vatican did not approve of.

What did the Vatican not approve of? Anything that challenged their false authority as being the connection between man and God.

So it has indeed taken secret societies in the past to pass down information that would have otherwise been destroyed by those who wished to keep humanity in the dark for eternity.

The general populace was sometimes refereed to as "the profane" because they had no interest in spiritual truth, not only did they have no interest, they feared it and would rush to persecute those who did have an interest in it.

Most of the great thinkers throughout history and those who pushed progress forward for mankind were initiates into the mysteries, free mason, rosicrucians or others. Many of the founders of the United States were, many of the great artist, musicians, scientific thinkers all were initiates in the mysteries. Even Paul in his letters in the new testament speaks of the mysteries and I personally have no doubt he was educated in some sort of mystery school as part of his Jewish education. (he says something to the effect, even if one is versed in all the mysteries but does not have heart, they the mysteries are of no use to them ~ I believe much of his writing is esoteric)

The only qualification to become an initiate in the mysteries was to be willing to search and find beyond the outer dogma and doctrine. Again, they were only kept secret because the information would have literally been destroyed and the people persecuted if the 'profane' / barbarians found out what was happening ~

Now the purpose of this information is that it would be passed down so that eventually, all of humanity can move beyond victim consciousness and take up their rightful roles as co-creators, take responsibility for their lives, and seek spiritual Truth. Human Know ThySelf was the maxim of the ancient mystery schools, and the same challenge remains today.

Now I would suggest that Free Masonry was imperfect throughout the ages, but was indeed used at times by the Divine to try and help pass down spiritual truth and help move society forward ~

The fact also remains that Free Masonry was indeed taken over by the black lodges / dark forces / Illuminati to a very large degree over the past two centuries and now today, the highest levels (above 33rd degree etc) it apperas are all working for the false hierarchy / dark forces.

So there really is nothing to be gained from these secret societies anymore, they are ego builders now rather than Truth bringers. Masonry builds the vibe that "I'm a mason so I'm better than those suckers / profane and can beat them".

This was not it's original intent ~ rather the opposite, the raising up of the Christ Consciousness, the Divine in All people.

Free Masonry and secret societies no longer serve a valuable purpose and they are most definitely misused by the dark forces to a large degree. These secret societies hide secrets from the general population for reasons of control and it is time that all secrets be revealed to the people Now.

However, truth will not come forth from secret societies, it will come forth through the people, through those that connect to the Truth within themselves.

Now is the time for hidden Truth to be revealed to all in crystal clear teachings and for their to be no more profane, for All shall have the opportunity to come up higher and accept responsibility for their own creations, to know ourSelves as Co-Creators rather than victims.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-17-2009 at 09:56 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:39 PM   #2
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Free Masons and other Mystery Schools ~ historically speaking

It's all very childish- all of this hidden nonsense.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:57 PM   #3
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Yes i agree once the veil is lifted all will see what has been hidden from them.
No more lies we want the truth now everything laid bare so we can all have the chance to re align and become what we are meant to be at one with creator and all which exists.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:56 PM   #4
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Free Masons and other Mystery Schools ~ historically speaking

Yes I agree also, the veils should (and will) be lifted from all.
The only things worth passing on too future generations,
is truth knowledge and (of course) universal love to all there is.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:45 PM   #5
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe a high level Mason will be interviewed.... actually my understanding of the Masons was deepened by visiting keyofsolomon.com Wayne Herschel's site. Be prepared to spend a whole day there at least.

The insight is that they were keepers of the information, wherein he shows his proof, that we are in fact, from the stars, through symbology... carries forward from Brown's Lost Symbol (which he left out but is purported to release that in July (4th)>.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:21 PM   #6
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

I once knew a Freemason and actually became good friends with him, despite some of our enormous difference of opinions.

But he was an incredible individual, who probably taught me far more in the short time I knew him than all the studies I'd ever taken from preschool all the way to college graduate level.

I think the Freemasons, at least some of them, are not bad people, while others, and according to many sources, apparently like many important organizations, have been infiltrated at the highest level, and even some high ranking Freemasons are clueless about this. Add the fact secrecy is an important aspect of their society but it will be their own demise unfortunately.

The point is just trying to learn everything you can from people, despite these background differences. I certainly learned A LOT from the individual I met a while ago.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:59 PM   #7
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

yes i agree majorion good and bad in all things.
I think there are probably some good mason like you say with everything powerful (because of knowledge) they get infiltrated now it's time for truth/love/compassion for all to be the overall power not greed/wealth/control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
I once knew a Freemason and actually became good friends with him, despite some of our enormous difference of opinions.

But he was an incredible individual, who probably taught me far more in the short time I knew him than all the studies I'd ever taken from preschool all the way to college graduate level.

I think the Freemasons, at least some of them, are not bad people, while others, and according to many sources, apparently like many important organizations, have been infiltrated at the highest level, and even some high ranking Freemasons are clueless about this. Add the fact secrecy is an important aspect of their society but it will be their own demise unfortunately.

The point is just trying to learn everything you can from people, despite these background differences. I certainly learned A LOT from the individual I met a while ago.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 01:37 PM   #8
nameless
Avalon Senior Member

As an initiate myself there is a good reason why alot of "stuff" is hidden.

You wouldn't want a baby to run around with a box of matches or a loaded pistol, would you? Yes some ideas can be that earth shattering, so damaging, so weapon like that they need to be kept locked in a specially made cabinet with a key and kept in a less obvious place with the understanding that a form of training needs to be undrtaken for safety reasons and for enjoyment. I for one am against gun control anyway but then what the heck,stick with me! It maybe a weak analogy but then look at people like David Ike or Jordan maxwell and then you will understand why secret documents and teachings contain "blinds" and false leads and are needed to be kept hidden from the views of fools who would make money of this stuff, damage its veracity, taint its origin and intrinsic communication so not to become the "religion" or "middle men" who would add 2+2 and get 12.

Do your own research, your own study. This should be a personal undertaking and journey free from so called truth sayers. It is not for everyones ears purely beacuse of the form of communication being so personal and determines it. It can not be divulged en masse as it happens in your brain at a personal level.

Like with all mystery schools and occult groups, they set the homework but you have to do it off your own back, and also do your own research and work singularly; the opposite of a religion who by its own context is facisistic (ie the coming together of people under one cause or banner). so you see it is done for our own safety so we can not misconsture what we learn and are not brainwashed by a guru or a preacher or a new age lecturer creating some kind of unconcious religious paradigm movement and therefore some control mechanism.

You are free and under no one(s) thrall. It is not the message but how you tell it. The ends are justified by the means. It is not the destination but the journey.

trust in ancient knowledge as laid down by the ancients in its context particular to social and cultural paradigms. Its not for mass marketing schemes and global viral podcasts to be lost in a sea of incredulity.

Peace
nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:38 AM   #9
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

author: Brian Kannard (A Grail Seeking, 32nd degree Freemason)
PARANORMAL 101

ON LIVE NOW: 1 Hour 27 Minutes REMAINING

Category: Paranormal

Call-in Number: (347) 215-7949

Brian Kannard the author of Skullduggery: 45 True Tales of Disturbing the Dead. This book deals with true stories of grave robberies and other disturbances of the dead. Stories in the book include the postmortem histories of: Elvis, Charlie Chaplin, Thomas Paine, Grouch Marx, Abraham Lincoln, Benjamin Harrision's father, Eva Peron, Che Guevara and the alleged body snatching of the Skull and Bones society. I am also a 32nd Degree Freemason and support the Grail Seekers blog. In researching articles for Grail Seekers I have traveled to such places as Rossyln Chapel, London's Cannonbury Masonic Research Institute, and Paris for the 700th Anniversary of the Templar's Arrest. Ian Punnett has linked two of my articles to his blog and these articles have appeared on Coast to Coast AM web site's news section in the past. Skullduggery Web Site: www.skullduggerythebook.com

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/profile...=theparanormal

Call-in Number: (347) 215-7949 ~ Questions / Answers between 10-11 ~ on jan3/2010-while show is live

(live now, but check archieves for JAN 3/2010 at 9pm EST (2hrs)
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote