Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 09:52 PM   #51
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
For those who have seen reptilians, were they as evil as David Icke likes to portray them or were they like any other form of space brother/sister?
What I witnessed was not evil nor loving... It was just witnessed that is it that is all... Scared the bejesus out of us but no feelings were felt from it... It was just a sighting.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:57 PM   #52
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
What I witnessed was not evil nor loving... It was just witnessed that is it that is all... Scared the bejesus out of us but no feelings were felt from it... It was just a sighting.
Ok. It pays to not dismiss such sightings as it's not fair to those who have seen things. Thanks for sharing.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:57 PM   #53
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

although my experiences with these two reps were not good i do not think all reps are bad.
As in humanity there are good and bad this i feel is the same with reps.
I have heard it said that reps help humans not all have an agenda to be killers, flesh eaters as it has been known.
I am just stating this is what happened to me the purpose of this attack was a pay back scenario as in true predator style he marked himself also a bit like the notch on the bedpost!
I have lost the anger i felt i am focussing on love for all creatures now as i said before there are good and bad in all.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:59 PM   #54
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Ok. It pays to not dismiss such sightings as it's not fair to those who have seen things. Thanks for sharing.
Hmmm.... Not quite sure what to make of your response... Please elaborate
Old 10-13-2009, 09:59 PM   #55
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

No apology necessary. I love heated debates myself, I often learn a lot from them.
Of course I feel fear, you are right it is hard wired. I am talking about the state of fear rather then the reaction of fear though. I'll try and be more clear.
The other day I was running down my usual route and right beside me a huge crashing sound was suddenly at my left. My heart jumped and the initial reaction was bear or something (I've seen a few on my runs before). But it was a couple of young deer just as frightened as I was. I can only imagine what it would be like to be confronted by something much worse.

Living in a state of fear, believing that the bear will jump out everytime I go running... that is what I am referring to... and that is a state I will not allow my self to live in. I have full control of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post

perhaps you are allowed but you don't hold the criteria to take the invite that the thread specifically stated, so you are not bieng respectful of this new thread.

you wrote: "if you can't feel the fear in the posts then good for you"

ok, so you feel fear. Fear is not doctrine... lol.. give me a break.... fear is a hardwired emotion to indicate alarm... you are getting it 2nd hand, imagine how you'd chit your pants were it firsthand. Why are you hanging around for more ?

Apoligies, but I'm human and get annoyed at times.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:06 PM   #56
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

This was the mark i received i thought i would post it because of new members etc if your interested.

Matthew delooze kindly enhanced the last one for me i not very good with pc's and downloading stuff.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:15 PM   #57
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

This is the earth symbol, also known as the sun cross and solar cross. Mother earth.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:15 PM   #58
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
This was the mark i received i thought i would post it because of new members etc if your interested.

Matthew delooze kindly enhanced the last one for me i not very good with pc's and downloading stuff.
Interesting... Do you know what it means?
Old 10-13-2009, 10:16 PM   #59
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

As above and also Hopi medicine wheel.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:18 PM   #60
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Soory i forgot, also the norse sun symbol.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:20 PM   #61
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I do that is all that matters, yes it is the earth sign also and it is the rosicrusion sign too.
I wanted it made clear my story was backed up with a picture of this mark so now i have posted it.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:25 PM   #62
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

My applause to you, most brave to show the signs that you have endured.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:27 PM   #63
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

I've had two experiences. One wide awake, 25 years ago. I saw a Rep in my room with me. It's like being in a cage with a tiger that is about to spring. I was very afraid. It smiled or grimaced at me. It's knees were very bent and it was in a springing position, only about three feet from me. I had a very good view of it. It simply vanished after several seconds.

The last experience was last winter. There were two Reps, both had false skin on their faces and were pretending to be human skiers. One asked me if I wanted to see it's eyes, I said yes. It showed me and then pealed back a layer of skin and showed me the scales underneath. The scales were pale, not dark like before. I felt that these two may have been half-bred with humans. I was not afraid this time.

They showed me a creature that had a very warped skull. A human? Not sure. I was asked if this creature deserved to be loved. I responded that all creatures deserved love and were loved by god. This seemed to satisfy them, and they left.

Peace of Mind through the Heart,
Wormhole

Last edited by Wormhole; 10-14-2009 at 12:45 AM.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:34 PM   #64
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

It seems a lot of heart felt truths are now coming out, maybe this will begin to make us stronger and start living as a human race with stories to tell. maybe even makes us closer to each other in what is ever to come.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:35 PM   #65
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
It seems a lot of heart felt truths are now coming out, maybe this will begin to make us stronger and start living as a human race with stories to tell. maybe even makes us closer to each other in what is ever to come.
Cheers to that
Old 10-13-2009, 10:45 PM   #66
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

About that symbol. It is also the symbol of those who are born on the summer solstice, which ironically is also the symbol of my birth. I was very interested to see it here.

Worm
Old 10-13-2009, 10:52 PM   #67
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Phtha wrote: "...Living in a state of fear, believing that the bear will jump out everytime I go running... that is what I am referring to... and that is a state I will not allow my self to live in."

Well then, do not surmise that we live in that state. I will tell you that my experiences did happen but I do not live in a state of fear because of that... you have taken that assumption about "us"... but I will mention that I perceive your "care", a protective mention from you in your remark above... thank you, maybe you should have stated your stance in that measure before.

That's a "given" okay? That said... I will offer that these experiences have not happened to me since I was in my 30's.. was it a result of denial?... a result of rebuke?... dunno... this thread is about sharing experiences.

I actually hired someone, $200 for 90 minutes consult because I suspected my military upbringing to be the avenue that I was manipulated... okay, so I was a dumb-asss.. nevermind... we look for answers... it was along my path toward dependence on my own inner thread to Truth, which I will admit, is now a "knowing", not a belief.

I am not worried, nor do I live in fear. Fear happens but it's not my foundational life premise, far from it. I have enough conviction that fear does not reside ...

yet I'm not defective enough to think that fear will not appear in my 3D experience, nor that I will find myself immune from it.

Might as well mention, that too, I have had many, numerous experiences of high lighted, sure footed affirmatives in this life to way exceed these few frightful experiences... I am not "had".

thank you for hearing me.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:54 PM   #68
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Good point Ammit. It's always important to remember that we are all on the same side here, despite our differences of opinion.
well... unless some of you are working against the human race, then I'm not on ur side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
About that symbol. It is also the symbol of those who are born on the summer solstice, which ironically is also the symbol of my birth. I was very interested to see it here.

Worm
Yah it represented a lot of things to the ancients, a powerful symbol, some that I recall. 4 seasons, 4 cardinal points, 4 cardinal virtues, 4 limbs, 4 elements, 4 races..
Old 10-13-2009, 11:03 PM   #69
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Moxie, I didn't mean to imply that anyone in particular was living in that state, I can see how I came off that way though so I appreciate the opportunity to clear that up. I try to post as best I can without making it personal for anyone. (I fail often as I menetioned lionhawk in this thread already) Not easy as I'm sure we are all aware. Also it is so often easy to pick up the wrong emotions when reading text as we are missing a lot of what communication involves, sound and sight, and smell too sometimes.

I think this thread is great and I am very curious to hear as much as possible on the subject. I thank everyone for sharing what they have so far.

Quote:

Well then, do not surmise that we live in that state. I will tell you that my experiences did happen but I do not live in a state of fear because of that... you have taken that assumption about "us"... but I will mention that I perceive your "care", a protective mention from you in your remark above... thank you, maybe you should have stated your stance in that measure before.

That's a "given" okay? That said... I will offer that these experiences have not happened to me since I was in my 30's.. was it a result of denial?... a result of rebuke?... dunno... this thread is about sharing experiences.

Last edited by Phtha; 10-13-2009 at 11:06 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:05 PM   #70
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote [Good point Ammit. It's always important to remember that we are all on the same side here, despite our differences of opinion.
well... unless some of you are working against the human race, then I'm not on ur side. ] PHTHA

Difference of oppinion is life my friend, no mortal thinks the same nore wants the same. We all live and think differently because we are, different.

So, if others are working against the human race, then.... you are not on MY side.?
Well i dont want you on my side , I want you to take care of your own side, look after number one first, then look to helping others. I have one side my friend, the human race and my concerns for it.

Ammit
Old 10-13-2009, 11:19 PM   #71
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Ammit your kind words have been taken on board.

Quote:
My applause to you, most brave to show the signs that you have endured.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:21 PM   #72
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank you Unified Serenity for this: "I was attacked one time in the physical having been brought out of sleep to fully awake. As I struggled to stop this attack, and before I could open my eyes, a voice which I recognized as a soul protector / guide told me to not open my eyes."

Exactly! Happened to me too that way... and invoking the highest level of inner power/guardians, it took flight! It was definitely weighted presence, held me down, powerfully, pain in both armpits...
And, I lost 2 hrs of time refusing to go to sleep again.. the clock measured 2 hrs previous time from the last check, that sort of thing...the most horrendous storm passed over the house and my mother & brother awakened to find me asleep on the living room floor (this was yrs ago, I was 23) and I didn't hear the terrible explosions of bowling ball thunder that woke them.
I was also about 23 at the time of that attack. The feeling reminded me of a great pressure one would feel if deep in the ocean. It was like being taken from surface to 300 ft down in a second. I couldn't breath, I could not move and all I could do was work energetically. It was such a heavy weight on me like it would crush me to death. I do think it had planned on me opening my eyes and causing some sort of heart attack or something that would kill me.

Obviously it did not work.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:07 AM   #73
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Just when people were being honest it stops, oh sorry 1AM. Yes i think i will join you sensible people in bed time.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:17 AM   #74
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Jacqui,

Have you had experiences with other races? I know there are those of us out there that are dealing with several differing types and others who are only in touch with one particular race. I'm curious as to what your story is with respect that you have been branded with the very same symbol that I was born under (the fact that we are both experiencers is not accidental in my view).

Peace of Mind,
Worm

Ammit,
at some point I would be interested in a clarification of your last comment. Thank you.

Last edited by Wormhole; 10-14-2009 at 12:20 AM.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:59 AM   #75
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

If it has anything to with Disney, it's Satanic. You can look it up and research that out. Another place I also avoid. It's in that same bucket with Denver International. Oh, by the way, I live here in Florida and I have done what I needed to find this out. I just didn't read it online somewhere. I got out of my chair. Talk about a mind manipulation program. Fairy dust? I don't think so. Then to bring in the snakes in the back ground? I saw the snakes even before that was mentioned. Make a note. It won't work no matter how hard you try. I felt the love that wasn't love. That kind of love only wants to control. There is no other way to put it. And for those under the spell of that fairy dust, wake up! You can change or project the appearance, but you can't change the energy signatures that define it. Even my street instincts picked up on the response of something like a snake trying to get away by making up lame excuses with diversionary tactics. If the shoe fits, which in this case it doesn't, then wear it as it stands. (snakes don't wear shoes, duh?) I also knew it was coming but I didn't know how it would be played out. Now that it has, deal with it.

Some might subscribe to turning the other cheek. That was a mis print in the Bible as that was edited by the Roman Catholic Church. It's one thing to be slapped once, but to be slapped twice is unwise. Which means if one is wise, you will learn the lesson the first time. If you need proof of this, then let a bull ant parachute down, while you are bent over and your smile is showing, and as he stings your right cheek twice, and you turn the other cheek, I guarantee he will sting you twice more. One thing is for sure and that is your pants are going to be flying off you in a split second and you will automatically be on a seek and destroy mission before that bull ant heads for the family jewels. Don't believe me and may I suggest you don't have to prove this one either. Sometimes you just have to use plain common sense. It has nothing to do with mind manipulation. It has to do with a bull ant raising hell in your pants. I also wouldn't advise looking that up in the Bible as this is occurring.

I do have a doctrine. Guilty as charged. But not one based in the disinformation that one particular individual wants you to believe. I don't want anyone to go out and even believe what I have to say. Common sense would tell you that you should prove what you subscribe to in the first hand. I tried to point that out in this other thread that was basically disinformation. It's bad enough it was a copy and paste job, written by someone nobody knows, brought here and it was presented as second hand, but the person who brought it here didn't want to face the fact that this little article at best was a tiny piece of the puzzle. Also to say that myself and others experiences were basically lies and we were spreading a doctrine based in fear. Sometimes, it's like being in a barn with some people. You just know it doesn't matter what you do, how hard you try to reason with them, apologize to them, avoid them, try to run from them, you will still end up with that stuff on your boots. Call it a smear campaign after wards. All because someone believes this information is so without any experience to back it up and at best is mere speculation. Then to justify it by changing things said out of context to twist it into something else just reminds me of the fear this person really has and is trying to hide in the first place. Kind of like that lawyer approach used on me where I said trust me and I was being literal. Then to say you fear nothing as this lawyer innuendo would seem to fit more appropriately. It's very transparent as to how this second hand information can create the real fear. But you know what, I'm going to put another log on this fire? All I can say is grow up and man up and if you can't do that, then go find someone who can help you understand what just went down. Like maybe your mum.

Hey the bottom line is this and don't take my word for it as there seems to be many now coming out and trying to tell you that their experiences were not only fearful but in sheer terror. I am not a fearful person. I don't go out and spread fear as I am against it. But I can not help it if these bastards can make you poop your pants when you have an encounter. That's why I said I made an exception to the rule. Anyone in their right mind does not want to experience fear, terror, pain, or other negative attributes. Now you might if you are not right in the head. Your choice. But the fact is these experiences can be filled with terror. Fear is a boy scout compared to terror. The encounter is just the beginning as this is carried on in that life till death. Also if it happens more than once you can multiply by 10 each time.

Then at some point you get tough. You are so tired and exhausted from being afraid all the time. Rejected by friends and family, alone, disoriented as to what should be normal, and whatever else that accompanies the misery of being alive. Then to top it off with some small mindedness from some bi-peddled creature that thinks he/she is a human being pushing you through a gauntlet of intimidation, dis information, dis respectfulness, and that list can go on and on. Then here comes the test of whether or not you exercise compassion of that ignorance or those other thoughts that will just land you in jail.

I was just saying to a friend of mine this morning as to see, who will decide to make a stand and put a log on the fire and then tell their story. This thread sat for two days and nothing. I know it wasn't fairy dust that kicked it off. If you believe that you surely are in your own la la land. Sorry as I can't candy coat it and it sounds like I am being a little harsh, but that is not the case. I'm just speaking straight up with no hidden agenda. If anything I am glad people have come out and have claimed their sovereignty, by saying we aren't going to be compromised by small mindedness any more. Stand back and look and see this fire that is burning in ONENESS! Tended with REAL LOVE. That's what I'm talking about! This is exactly what it is going to take to turn the tables around so that we can establish Unity on the Planet. With one voice. The beauty of it is you can change your destiny and shine your own light forth. But in order to do that you have to take responsibility for your own pain and clear it. We will all lead. There will be no followers.

Do you want to bring Heaven to Earth, or do you want to live in this hell hole as it is? Then if you want to see this beautiful Planet achieve her right to ascension, stop being a pain in the butt! Get real. Or Get out of the way.

Pete said something about asking for the truth? How many here have been answering your requests? Has everything been answered for you?

Protection? Not to be dramatic (which I know I will be accused of anyway) but there are several things one can do but if you don't know how to Bless the things around you, how do you expect to protect yourself? So in all honesty if I told you how, you might not understand that (and I wasn't being condescending). It's the working of energy. Everyone does it differently, so it will depend on you and how you manage it. Now if your talking of protection being provided to you from the outside, that is different. I also found it to be temporary as energy seems to also work like a flashlight where it eventually dies if you just leave the switch on. (that was a clue) It's teachable but it has to be taught like, proving it out. You take that second hand info and prove it. Piano theory/scales, Science theory/lab, it goes hand in hand. (another clue) If you don't prove this stuff out that you subscribe to, then there is no real power behind it. No foundation to stand on. Once you prove it in the first hand, then you know. It is no longer a belief. Now tell me when you know something is an absolute. Which one would you take to the bank? Something you know or something you believe in? Where's that fairy dust at?

Also, just know I really would like to acknowledge these people who have come forward in this thread. Sharing their stories. Their stories take precedence over any of the other things said and even what I have said in here to set the record straight as far as I am concerned. These are your heroes that have been neglected for so long. There's more of them too. Unless you have experience the terror (and I'm not saying that to spread fear) that these people have faced, you really don't know what the hell you're talking about when it comes to this subject. These people lived it in the first hand. They would also love to share it if you are willing to hear it with an open heart, and not one that is closed off. They don't want you to believe it or experience it either. They also know why that is and if you look at it with some common sense, you will learn. When you learn from the heart you can't go wrong. With that, I guess I better get ready for the wrestling match that is going to come down the pipe. I haven't had time to even get to my story, but that is because I have been distracted to having set up some kind of foundation to where no one will feel threatened with their testimony. Savy? But there is one coming soon to a theater near you.

Namaste' to everyone.

Closed Thread