Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-11-2008, 01:20 PM   #1
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Default Compassion Grid.

Many years ago my path crossed with James, Wingmakers.

As I had a very slow and expensive dial-up modem at that time I downloaded most of the Wingmakers content and printed it.

I also printed The Law of One, the Ra books, Lyricus,and many more.
I was thrilled with the enormous library the internet provided me with for free. Not quite free as I had to print everything.

It took me months to read it all and it confirmed and expanded my experiences I already had in Zazen, Tibetean Mahayana philosophy and training, alternative medicine, astrology, sjamanisme, healing.

At this moment I am listening to the 3rd interview with james. I have time on my hands now that we are blessed with new wonderful mods!

I am well aware there are more members on Avalon who are familiar with James and the Ra books and so on.

I want to share with you all the path I am on and have been on for as long as I remember.
I was a dreamy child and I never lost my feeling for magic and wonder.
My studies never took that away from me and I thank Source for the ongoing connection.

http://eventtemples.com/

I C&P one of the notes James left there for us all to read and feel and accept as we see fit.

"It is not enough to be compassionate. You must act. There are two aspects to action. One is to overcome the distortions and afflictions of your own mind, that is, in terms of calming and eventually dispelling anger. This is action out of compassion. The other is more social, more public. When something needs to be done in the world to rectify the wrongs, if one is really concerned with benefiting others, one needs to be engaged, involved.
—Dalai Lama

There are quantum-energetic grids that encompass sentient planets. These grids are generally toroidal in shape, but they are dynamically supple, and express themselves in states of flux that are influenced by many complex forces, including the components of the collective human emotional system, planetary geomagnetic fields, solar winds, and cosmic high-energy particle flows, to name some of the key influences. These forces are orchestrated by the cosmic intelligence of First Source, which uses the planetary grids as a means to maintain balance, order and dampen the evolutionary momentums of disparate entities and forces, and to bring them into a collective harmony and synchronized rhythm.

Within the multiplicity of overlapping and interacting quantum-energetic grids, there are dominant grids that are ascending attractors of consciousness—not just human, but all sentient life forms in all timespace dimensions of experience that possess a connection—however vague—to the planet. Compassion is the strongest of these grids because it has frequencies of love, grace, understanding, humility, forgiveness, valor and appreciation intermixed.

Of the heart virtues, compassion is the one that is both multifaceted and cohesively integrated, and because of this it connects into the multiplicity of the human field better, providing a sense of stability and unity. It anchors the heart energy when the world appears turbulent or unpredictable. As grids go, the Compassion Grid has great potency and therefore influence. In the terminology of the animal world, it is the "alpha" grid.

You can think of the Compassion Grid as an energetic, relational mosaic of frequencies. The compassion, speaking energetically, that is generated by an individual is always distributed into the grid cells that have relational frequencies. When an individual, for example, contributes a prayer on behalf of a friend for healing, this prayer has an energetic frequency that is interlocked with the grid cells on the compassion grid that relate to others who have also used prayer as a tool of compassionate healing, and in this way the energetic is reinforcing and additive, making compassionate prayer more effective for anyone who applies it.

This type of grid cell is more abundant within the Compassion Grid, but also less potent in ratio when compared to the grid cells of Spirit-led compassion, which is the precise grid cell we are in resonance with as we apply ourselves in the initial stage of our Event Temple sessions. Each time you participate in a session, you are contributing further to this specific grid cell. There is no judgment that one grid cell is better than another, but there is a difference in potency between them, and it is this potency that defines the ability of the grid cell to stabilize and connect the human family with itself, as well as with the planet.

Each grid cell has a nucleus or dominant frequency and purpose, and those within the Spirit-led domain, are generally focused on the facilitation of humanity's collective intelligence—in effect, its awakening as the One Being inside the many. When we are aligned to this orientation, and allow Spirit to lead the distribution of our compassion, our heart-generated compassion will be attracted to these specific grid cells, and these grid cells will begin to inform the grid cells of the overall Compassion Grid. Over time, the Compassion Grid becomes more Spirit-led and aligned to its true purpose.

Remember that we live in a free-will universe and the quantum-energetic grids that pertain to the human emotional system are not produced, maintained, or even designed by Spirit Intelligence. They are indeed expressions and creations of humanity throughout time. In order for them to shift into new modalities of expression, humanity will need to change them, it will not be done by Spirit Intelligence alone. It is a co-creative practice to achieve these fundamental shifts.

In time, EventTemple sessions will seek to support other grids, but for now, the Compassion Grid is our focus. Should you want to participate in the EventTemples sessions, please click the "eye" in the upper left of the EventTemples website, and follow the trail. The collective sessions are ongoing at four different times each day: 2am, 9am, 2pm and 9pm using Eastern Time zone (New York), but you can practice these sessions on your own at any time of your choosing. Thank you for your energetic contribution.

From my world to yours,

James.

Last edited by Jenny; 11-11-2008 at 02:27 PM.
Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 02:14 PM   #2
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Compassion Grid.

Remember that we live in a free-will universe and the quantum-energetic grids that pertain to the human emotional system are not produced, maintained, or even designed by Spirit Intelligence. They are indeed expressions and creations of humanity throughout time. In order for them to shift into new modalities of expression, humanity will need to change them, it will not be done by Spirit Intelligence alone. It is a co-creative practice to achieve these fundamental shifts.

Maturing emotionally is what is needed in these times.

How do you go about in healing and maturing emotionally?
How do you go about evolving in feeling?
Are you afraid of feelings, emotions?

Last edited by Jenny; 11-11-2008 at 02:28 PM.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:24 PM   #3
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Jenny, I hope you keep this thread going. There is so much to read, reread and think about in Wingmakers', Lyricus, and Events, as well as the Law of One. I have to get back to this material and do just that!
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:33 PM   #4
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Jenny

I just wanted to echo Sunflower's comments.

I'm taking a little time to consider your questions

Thanks for the thread.
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:38 PM   #5
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Hi Sunflower, Allie...

In my experience it is of the utmost importance to get our ability to feel really well up to par with our capacity to use our brain and logical reasoning.

"I think so I am" should be on the same level with: " I feel so I am".

This medium, the internet, this forum, is all about using words and thinking and reasoning and arguments.

There are ways to communicate feelings and these ways will be available to us when we learn to use out feeling capacity fully.imho.

Old 11-11-2008, 04:39 PM   #6
Oneworld719
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Jenny,
What a great thread !!! I am a strong supporter of the Wingmakers, Lyricus Order and Events Temple. I teach it as well and have found many fellow humans have been able to set themselves free from their illusions. For me the six heart virtues is the only way to begin the change I want to see in the world. I listen to the interview sessions with James over and over. I am so moved by his guidance. Hope we can keep this going as I feel this is one of the tools for the new paradigm. Thank You
Namasta
Oneworld719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:48 PM   #7
Guri69
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneworld719 View Post
Hello Jenny,
What a great thread !!! I am a strong supporter of the Wingmakers, Lyricus Order and Events Temple. I teach it as well and have found many fellow humans have been able to set themselves free from their illusions. For me the six heart virtues is the only way to begin the change I want to see in the world. I listen to the interview sessions with James over and over. I am so moved by his guidance. Hope we can keep this going as I feel this is one of the tools for the new paradigm. Thank You
Namasta

As I should have wrote it myself! Thank you Jenny for this thread! Maybe this thinking can help this forum a bit! For a year now I have had the six heart virtues on my computer background! A nice reminder of our work as servents of the Light!

Hugs to you all from Norway
Guri69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 05:07 PM   #8
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by Topper; 11-12-2008 at 01:38 PM.
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 05:26 PM   #9
norman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post

Maturing emotionally is what is needed in these times.

Jenny (spiritual midwife)

I'm very uneducated in this sort of stuff. However, I've just given myself a little pat on the back for having 'chosen' the very same paragraph that you did.

Your 3 questions:

All I know for sure is that we have to find a way to re-unite as 'full-spectrum' imperfect bodies. It's a complete opposite from silent contemplation, (I think). It's interesting how personnel in military units 'bond' so tightly. If the essence of that bond could be extracted and re-directed I think we'd be getting somewhere.

I'm not sure that 'feeling' is a good place to start from. Aliveness is a mutually optimistic deep cellular interaction with others. ( I'll bet that feels good!) I'd say that to improve the fidelity of such aliveness would be to 'evolve in feeling'.

Yes and no. I'm terrified of feelings when I'm in an unsafe environment, which is probably just about everywhere. It takes commitment to receive feelings as well as to have them and express them. That commitment is the problem. It's so hard not to be selective about 'who's "energy" we allow inside our 'protective' identity.

I'll ramble on a bit further.

'Spiritual' people here talk about how we are really all one. I think we are physically all one. Most interestingly, our disease(s) are all one too. Aliveness exist as 'all one'.

I once attended a convergence of 'alternative healers' and 'evangelical believers'. The focus of the convergence was 'Physical Immortality'. Many of the healers agreed in principle that there was a fundamental flaw in all their practises. The flaw was that they ultimately allowed for death to occur. They explored the concept of immortality as 'physical' healers. The event began to resemble a 'workshop' of the most astonishing kind. I've never forgotten it! Some of the world's top practitioners of alternative medicine were tearing each other out of their 'hiding places' and establishing a 'safe place' to be really alive "together".

Of course, as always, there was a 'trick' to it. The trick was the super optimism of never dying and never losing each other ever again. As you can imagine, "I" wasn't there for the right reasons. I tried to understand it all with my head (nothing's changed there then). The point of it all was that aliveness is not a cerebral thing at all. It's not even a quest for truth or 'the way' it's being one body together in commitment and getting on with it.

I've prattled on far too long. I might even scrap this and forget all about it, but for one thing. I want a response from the spiritual midwife. Jenny, if you can read my language you can respond with your own. If you feel that I've gate crashed your thread and totally misunderstood, tell me. "Spiritual" is a word that gives me the creeps. Abstract spiritual concepts drive me nuts.

What can you tell a complete novice like me?

norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:40 AM   #10
Gabe Gabriel
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Jenny,

I too know the wingmakers site. And the Law of One was some of the best material I have read,
Gabe Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 09:12 AM   #11
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for this thread. I'm interested to see where it goes.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 11:20 AM   #12
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Jenny....what do you mean by the word 'feeling(s)'?

I just wanted to be sure I'm on the same page.
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 02:26 PM   #13
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

I read all posts and I will go from what I feel right NOW after what I read became part of who I am....

I feel patted on the back...nice! ( ego)

I feel confused .. not nice...( thinking)

I feel unsure ...not nice...( feeling)
BE
I feel a relationship to myself...Nice...( feeling)

I feel amazement on how deep people respond...Nice..( feeling).

I decide to write a post on how it makes me feel to read all the answers. NICE!
(doing.)

The proces internally goes from ego to thinking to feeling to doing.

As soon as I stepped over the threshold EGO is to me, I was able to identify my confusion.

As soon as I indentified my confusion as being related to the feeling of " Unsure" I was able to find my relationship to myself again.

Before I went into a state of relationship with myself there was also a very brief, transient aknowledgement of being Neutral in my responses.

As soon as I found that core feeling inside me...I felt amazement and NOW, at this very moment while writing this I feel Gratitude.

This feeling of Gratitude is the cornerstone for my decision to act and DO something and write this post.

Jenny

Last edited by Jenny; 11-12-2008 at 02:28 PM.
Old 11-12-2008, 02:45 PM   #14
DreamFreedom
Avalon Senior Member

Jenny, thank you for creating this thread. I’ve seen a few references to the RA/Law of One material here at Avalon, but I hadn’t seen anything about Wingmakers or Lyricus. And I’m glad you never lost your feel for magic and wonder; it can be very hard when we must fall asleep so deeply. I never lost mine either, but the connection got pretty strained for a period in my life. I’m grateful that the voice inside me never stopped talking.

It’s great to see members not only know about these teachings, but even pay it forward, teaching or sharing them with others. I’ve been drawn to these concepts since I discovered them, several years ago now, always keeping them close no matter how many other teachings I investigate (many—Zazen was one of my first, too).

I’ll answer the questions the best I can; I think they are important, and potentially very helpful.

How do you go about healing and maturing emotionally?

Something that’s helped me a lot is taking a serious look, finally, at personal responsibility. That phrase, “taking personal responsibility” gets thrown around a fair amount, but like many people, for a long time I kept it cerebral—at arm’s length from my emotions, my deep-seated beliefs, and my self-justifying “needs” on a daily basis to be seen as “right” and “good” and a lot of other things. I don’t even remember what triggered it, but one day I was struck between the eyes with the truth that I’m responsible not just for my physical actions but also every feeling, conviction, reaction, thought process, and perception I have.

Suddenly other people weren’t responsible for “making” me angry, or even for “making” me happy. Others weren’t responsible for “making” me feel certain groups were not to be trusted, or for holding me back from achieving a goal. Etc.—all of it, top to bottom, was mine. If it lived in me, came past my lips, or danced in my head, it was mine—despite whether it was an interaction from yesterday, or ingrained since childhood (since I’m now a cognizant adult and can re-design myself if I choose).

I’m still working with this, as old habits die hard, especially in relationships with family that go back a lifetime. But this was the first meaningful cracking in my victim mentality, and once I saw it, really felt the truth of it, I’ve never been able to go back completely. (Now I have no intention of giving up my self-empowerment, but in the first few years I did a lot of shuffling.) Gradually I realized that responsibility does not equal “blame”—that is part of the “victim” dance.

Shedding denial layer by layer like I mentioned above has helped me get in touch with thoughts and feelings and attitudes that were driving me around in circles, like knee-jerk reflexes, because I’d pushed them away. By looking at them I can see them for what they are: valid and legitimate, but mercurial—they change and pass away—if I don’t hang onto them. This has helped me to forgive, first myself, then others. For too long I believed that “forgiveness” and “acceptance” meant to just passively endure whatever was handed out; I know better now, and I thank the Universe for a glimpse of this understanding. For me the key has been unrelenting honesty with myself, but gently. Self-recrimination seems to add to the problem, not help it. And likewise recriminating others becomes less attractive, and not even very useful.

James’s paper “The Energetic Heart” helped me immensely in getting started with this on a real and practical basis, actually. It was a suggestion to feel our Creator at the heart, but not try to hang onto that love, but to let it pass through us. I use it as a mantra (nothing formal, I just remind myself in my head), “What comes to me flows through me.” This has helped so much in releasing fear, and remembering that we are all making choices 24/7, it’s unavoidable in a free will universe, and I don’t have to like everyone’s choices & decisions—I don’t even have to like my own. I can choose again. But this time with greater awareness.

I admit I still fear some emotions. They represent pain, in one form or another, so I guess that’s the feeling I’m still afraid of—the grief of loss, intolerable physical pain, perceived helplessness are examples. The one I’m facing increasingly is realizing that I can’t protect others from the pain in life. This applied to my closest loved ones first, but it extends farther and farther all the time—all of humanity (we’re all in this together and I do love us), the animals, the plants, the Earth itself. The pain I feel when others are hurting, or starving, or despairing, and I can’t heal them or take it away, is still difficult for me.

I think this fear is based on a certain amount of illusion, of my not yet fully trusting the truer reality that underlies these 3D circumstances. Because it’s painful, I have an uneasy relationship with it. I will not abandon compassion and empathy, so I’m having to untangle an internal lesson of balancing between assisting as I can and when it’s wanted, while respecting the sovereignty of free will. Not always easy. (Ha, to say the least.)

Namaste, and thanks again for an important thread.
DreamFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:39 PM   #15
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Dear DreamFreedom,

Thank you so much for opening up so deeply to us .

Last edited by Jenny; 11-12-2008 at 03:43 PM.
Old 11-12-2008, 05:25 PM   #16
warrenog
Avalon Senior Member

Jenny,
I went to the eventtemples website you had as a link and had some difficulties with the video and some other things, but I am definetely not a computer whiz so it could be just me. I am very interested in this from what I have understood so far. I do have a question for you. I noticed you are a spiritual midwife. I can come with with a definition of that in my mind but I may be incorrect. Can you please give me your definition of a spiritual midwife. Thanks for your time and posting this thread.
Guy
warrenog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 05:43 PM   #17
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

wingmaker material, has had a big impact
on the lives of many - some of the earlier threads
in avalon, are a testament to that

thanks for this thread

brightest blessing
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 09:00 PM   #18
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Very happy to love you am I.
Great spirit you are.
Thank you dear.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 09:51 PM   #19
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenog View Post
Jenny,
I went to the eventtemples website you had as a link and had some difficulties with the video and some other things, but I am definetely not a computer whiz so it could be just me. I am very interested in this from what I have understood so far. I do have a question for you. I noticed you are a spiritual midwife. I can come with with a definition of that in my mind but I may be incorrect. Can you please give me your definition of a spiritual midwife. Thanks for your time and posting this thread.
Guy
Hi Warrenog,

Did you register at EventTemples? That could be the cause of the problems you had. You have to register and log in.

And I really would LOVE to know what " definition " you would come up with on Spiritual Midwife.

Old 11-12-2008, 09:56 PM   #20
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
wingmaker material, has had a big impact
on the lives of many - some of the earlier threads
in avalon, are a testament to that

thanks for this thread

brightest blessing
susan
the eXchanger
yes eXchanger..it has been an awakening experience for many.

Old 11-12-2008, 09:58 PM   #21
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post
Very happy to love you am I.
Great spirit you are.
Thank you dear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTkDE_AkZ5Y

Old 11-13-2008, 07:14 PM   #22
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!

Great thread....

It reminded me of a rather astounding picture I randomly took during a meditation on top of a sacred Chumash sandstone outcropping & Consciousness Grid nodal point by my house.

I was outside of a cliffside cave perched over a 500 ft drop... I was instructed to turn on the camera and point it UP the sandstone formation and shoot... with one hand on the camera & one hand clinging to a cliffside handhold. I had to shoot literally without looking (I would have fallen to my death if I tried to consciously compose the picture).

The result blew me away and it was a very special confirmation of the realities of my beliefs... I have never shared it before with anyone.

The grid is visible (hopefully on your monitor, as well). A Chumash spirit with ceremonial head dress (in cloud form) reaches up and grasps the pink colored grid (which looks almost chain like).

I am very glad to share this with those that have eyes to see. Please, I am not interested in negative comments... this is MY TRUTH... it does not have to be yours.

Life is so much more than we know.

... and we are all connected... we are all one.

EN LAK'ESH, Love & Light,
-James

NOTE: If for some reason the thumbnail does not expand, the image is found on my profile: ALBUM: Images of the Sacred
Attached Images
File Type: jpg great grandfather grasps the crystaline grid.jpg (10.4 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Accipiter_Phi; 11-14-2008 at 06:23 PM.
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:01 PM   #23
symbolon
Avalon Senior Member

Jenny, your post is quite wonderful. It will feed a great many spiritually as well as emotionally. Well done!
symbolon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 05:02 AM   #24
DreamFreedom
Avalon Senior Member

Accipiter_Phi, what an amazing picture. . . . Thanks very much for sharing it, wow.
DreamFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 03:22 AM   #25
warrenog
Avalon Senior Member

Jenny,
I registered at eventtemples and participated in one of the sessions. I truly enjoyed the experience. I still need to read a lot of info offered.
Let's see....spiritual midwife...To me it means you help people move along in their spiritual growth, and help to answer questions people may have in this process. Am I close?

Norman,
For someone who expressed himself to be uneducated in these matters I would have to say your answers to the three questions have given me pause for thought.
Something else, even though I have always felt drawn to spiritual belief and thought it also makes me nervous. I may consider myself to be spiritual but to another I may be looked at as a hypocrite. Sometimes it feels like a slippery slope.
Guy
P.S. whether I have spent one day or a hundred years studying "spiritual" issues, I believe there is so much out there to learn and explore i will always be a novice.
warrenog is offline   Reply With Quote