Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2008, 04:52 AM   #1
Bernd
Avalon Senior Member

Default Scientology - good or bad

Hello everyone,

I am from Munich, Germany.
I read a couple of posts here in which this subject was mentioned, and I would like to share with you my own experience.

I first got in contact with Scientology in Berlin in 1975 at the age of 25. It was about the end of the Hippie-era. Lots of people were looking for explanations in life, why man and the world ticks as it does etc. In Germany there wasn’t much of an organization, at least it was not so much in the foreground. We got together in groups and we were all convinced that we can help each other and make the world a better place. One has to understand that in the 50ies the whole thing really started as a freedom movement. And spiritual freedom was what we were dedicating our lives to.

I joined staff in the Munich organization in about 1977 and left in 1981/82 when the whole organization sort of went black overnight.

Most of the time I was working in the intelligence department of the Guardian Office (an organization beside Scientology with the purpose to protect it) and my job was to investigate the sources behind the attacks against Scientology. This brought me quite an insight of the power-structures that time and what the “vested interests” were. I summarized it on a website called www.new-civilization.de.

When you hear about Scientology today – or let’s say from the early 80ies on - you see is a group called Scientology Church which put itself under the Illuminati structure… status – conformity – control.

Before that time it was very different.

I mean, everyone should ask this question. If Dianetics and Scientology were just fraud and Hubbard just a quack or a “science fiction writer” … why this incredible attack against it? I’m not talking about today. I’m talking about the 50ies, 60ies and 70ies. Why was Hubbard on the hit list of the intelligence services? Why was he attacked by the AMA, APA, FDA, IRS just to name a few? Because they were the good guys who were trying to protect us?

There is much more to this. When Hubbard developed Dianetics he entered the battleground of mind control. He was able to undo these mind control programs faster than they could be installed. Here is a short summary: http://www.freezone.de/english/timet..._BE_TAKEN_OVER

If it wasn’t for Hubbard and his movement against “psychiatry” (the side of psychiatry represented by MKULTRA etc., not the general psychiatrist) America would have had it’s concentration camps already in the 50ies (see Alaska Mental Health Act of 1955 - http://www.freezone.de/english/timetrack/1955.htm).

His dream was a world without war, criminality and insanity and a civilization we can all be proud of. His group betrayed him. The Scientology Church as well as its Guardian Office was infiltrated and finally taken over.
I remember… end of the 70ies… when I investigated the interest groups behind the attacks I ran into the Illuminati. When I reported that to management, I was taken off post.

Just to give you an example. In that time (in Germany) there was an evangelic priest who violently attacked Scientology, and we were asking ourselves… what makes this guy tick, what motivates him? That time we didn’t have an answer. End of the 90ies, long after his death, I discovered that he was involved in black magic… killing pigs in a blood ritual, and that the only positive publication he ever brought out was about Adam Weishaupt, founder of the Illuminati.

It would be too much to write it all down in this post. If you are interested in more background data you can check this:

All the best
Bernd
Bernd is offline   Reply With Quote