Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 04-05-2009, 05:13 PM   #1
Tarliam
Avalon Senior Member

Default a little about me just thought i should share

First I think it is important to state i am not a scientist and intellectual and i hold no degrees, I am simply a man who because of events in the course of life set me upon this path. i will openly admit before the year 2000 i was not a nice person i have been in and out of trouble done many things i am not proud of. The change began with a sighting of a strange craft in the skies above Richmond Indiana on November 14Th. It was a fairly clear night when i noticed a light moving strangely in the sky i watched it for a bit doing right angle turns appearing and disappearing and then shooting away in a blink. i honestly at the time thought wow that was cool and as many do filed it away and gave it no more thought, then a few weeks later i met a man in a little diner who kept looking at me strangely so i being me walked up to find out why. the guy was tall over 6 feet Blond hair he had very deep blue eyes he looked like one of those perfect people you see in magazines. so i asked him why are you staring at me he apologised stood up and said to me as he left "awake the time is near." i thought what a nut job. and went about my life. I began to have these Odd dreams i would fall asleep, there would be this loud crack and id find myself floating above my bedroom and moving up out of the apartment of course it scared the **** out of me and when this fear would hit id wake up in my bed. after several times of this happening i considered that i might be cracking up so i talked o a doctor, who after some testing came to the conclusion it was stress and i should try relaxation exercises such as meditation, and if they continued that he would prescribe some medication.

I began researching Meditation, and kept reading about something called O.B.E (out of body experience) which in many cases people heard a distinct crack before they left there bodies so i decided if it happened again i would go with it and see what happened. a week or two later it indeed did happen again and i kept myself calm and went along for the ride i watched myself float out of my apartment and further up into the sky and into the atmosphere, then it all changed i found myself in a room sitting in a chair the room was kind of egg shaped the walls where white but not like painted white they seemed to be made of light like a neon light they seemed to have a flow of movement in them, there where these voices i didn't see anyone at all but the voices where very clear to me explaining that a important event would be happening and many people where beginning to realise it and have begun to open there minds to it, and i must choose where i would align myself. That i should follow my heart and study because there where others who have come before me that would be able to partially show the way but ultimately it was up to me to choose and decide which path to follow. Then i was sitting bolt up right in my bed, with this overwhelming desire to find the truth.
there are many other things that have happened since in the last nine years , i will try to share later
this is what i know Follow your heart and remember the choice is yours, because there are some who would like to take away your freewill.

Last edited by Tarliam; 04-05-2009 at 07:00 PM.
Tarliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 05:56 PM   #2
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: a little about me just thought i should share

Tarliam, Fascinating story. This must have been one heck of a ride for you.

Ummm, 2 things.

You may want to edit your post, since you've posted it twice in the same message.

Your avatar is a bit too intense for me - we have other moving avatars on Avalon, and iwth moving avatars on other nBulletin forums, I've been able to turn off the move by hitting the escape button, but for some reason that doesn't work. Don't know if it's the speed or the colors or what, but at the risk of offending you, could you find a "quieter" avatar?
Thanks,
Alys

Last edited by alyscat; 04-05-2009 at 05:59 PM.
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 06:21 PM   #3
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Darn copy and paste
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 06:38 PM   #4
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

lol, the Esc button works for me alyscat, because I hate that one too! To loud!
HaHa BROOK!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 06:52 PM   #5
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

It may be that because I'm on Chrome it doesn't work. I should try it with Firebird. But, that said, it's 62 degrees and I'm out of here. You guys are wonderful, but the out of doors is calling me!
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 06:55 PM   #6
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for telling us your story Tarliam. You are in the right spot now for exploring many avenues. Its nice to be among like-minded people who are open-minded and accepting of what is considered strange behaviour in 3D society. Your story is fascinating.

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 07:01 PM   #7
Tarliam
Avalon Senior Member

weird it double posted that way and your right my avatar is annoying i think i will change it Thanks for comments
Old 04-05-2009, 09:08 PM   #8
David
Avalon Senior Member

This is wonderful to hear. Thank you for sharing Tarliam.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 11:42 PM   #9
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

Tarliam i am looking forward to following further episodes of what sounds an interesting ride great post well written

kindest regards dave caster
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 07:06 AM   #10
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

me too, I'd like to know more about your experiences.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 01:33 PM   #11
Steve_G

Likewise, thank you for sharing that. I look forward to hearing more of your story.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:05 PM   #12
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

YEA!

caring and sharing

what joy

thank you

rhythmm ...
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:20 PM   #13
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Ayup Tarliam-good stuff-glad you are beginning to see things more clearly mate.It's a rather large endeavour to actually realise and shed our old paradigms on life and the reasons for living it let alone the realisation of the things to come.
I look forward to listening to more of your experiences.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:03 AM   #14
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Tarliam,

What a great experience you had! Thank you for sharing.

Waiting to hear more from you.

Regards

Gemeos
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:07 PM   #15
Tarliam
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarliam View Post
First I think it is important to state i am not a scientist and intellectual and i hold no degrees, I am simply a man who because of events in the course of life set me upon this path. i will openly admit before the year 2000 i was not a nice person i have been in and out of trouble done many things i am not proud of. The change began with a sighting of a strange craft in the skies above Richmond Indiana on November 14Th. It was a fairly clear night when i noticed a light moving strangely in the sky i watched it for a bit doing right angle turns appearing and disappearing and then shooting away in a blink. i honestly at the time thought wow that was cool and as many do filed it away and gave it no more thought, then a few weeks later i met a man in a little diner who kept looking at me strangely so i being me walked up to find out why. the guy was tall over 6 feet Blond hair he had very deep blue eyes he looked like one of those perfect people you see in magazines. so i asked him why are you staring at me he apologised stood up and said to me as he left "awake the time is near." i thought what a nut job. and went about my life. I began to have these Odd dreams i would fall asleep, there would be this loud crack and id find myself floating above my bedroom and moving up out of the apartment of course it scared the **** out of me and when this fear would hit id wake up in my bed. after several times of this happening i considered that i might be cracking up so i talked o a doctor, who after some testing came to the conclusion it was stress and i should try relaxation exercises such as meditation, and if they continued that he would prescribe some medication.

I began researching Meditation, and kept reading about something called O.B.E (out of body experience) which in many cases people heard a distinct crack before they left there bodies so i decided if it happened again i would go with it and see what happened. a week or two later it indeed did happen again and i kept myself calm and went along for the ride i watched myself float out of my apartment and further up into the sky and into the atmosphere, then it all changed i found myself in a room sitting in a chair the room was kind of egg shaped the walls where white but not like painted white they seemed to be made of light like a neon light they seemed to have a flow of movement in them, there where these voices i didn't see anyone at all but the voices where very clear to me explaining that a important event would be happening and many people where beginning to realise it and have begun to open there minds to it, and i must choose where i would align myself. That i should follow my heart and study because there where others who have come before me that would be able to partially show the way but ultimately it was up to me to choose and decide which path to follow. Then i was sitting bolt up right in my bed, with this overwhelming desire to find the truth.
there are many other things that have happened since in the last nine years , i will try to share later
this is what i know Follow your heart and remember the choice is yours, because there are some who would like to take away your freewill.

IN 2000 after several months of researching both meditation and alien encounters,i figured out that somehow these beings had introduced themselves into are society probably before it could be called a society. My question then and still has been why? I began to delve deeper into these phenomenon, and found so many conflicting theories, I quickly realized that this was going to be tough a lot of digging through the coal to find the little diamond of truth. I used all the spare time I had not just reading but studying and digesting thousands and thousands of pages of information from the fantastical to the mundane. I began to notice that my life was being changed I stopped doing some of the things I thought where just who I was, little snip its of things would pop in my head like “we are all connected, and made of the same star stuff.” which makes it hard to be mean to someone when you are just going to get that energy back at some point. The dreams continued off and on I was told in one dream to “ seek out those who had come before and who are lights at the doors of knowledge.”
I had a dream I will never forget happened august of 2001 I was once again taken to the room I earlier described and again the voices said “A major change in energy is coming soon, do not despise the many for the actions of the few, remember life is not always as clear as it appears.” again i never saw the speakers just heard there voices it would be several years before that happened, more later if you would like
Old 04-07-2009, 10:45 PM   #16
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

keep it goin brother !! regards dave caster
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 06:29 AM   #17
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Nice story!

I happen to have my share of experience with Out of Body Experiences, or Astral Projection as its also called, and I think this quote from my website might be of your interest:

Quote:
This and following posts on the same topic will, hopefully, aid you in your progress towards achieving an astral projection, and also many more after the initial first one. Perhaps you’ve already had one, or many for that sake, in any case I hope that you will at least get some new ideas and things to work with from this and coming posts.

Even though it is targeted towards beginners and those not experienced with astral projection and out of body experiences, even those whom may be advanced astral projectors may find something of interest here. But in general, it is basically going through the fundamental topics regarding astral projection and how to achieve it.

Did you know that the governments have practiced and still practices similar abilities? Most famous is the CIA Remote Viewing Program, also often referred to as CIA’s Psychic Spies – which official name was “Project Stargate”.

So, I hope you will find this guide about astral projection useful, informative and practical – and that you’ll be able to experience some of those great realms out there and beyond time and space!

CHAPTER 1: Explanation of Astral Projection
So what exactly is Astral Projection? Perhaps you are familiar with it or have some idea about it already, but here I will give a general description of what it is.
Astral Projection, is per my definition, the ability to send your mind out of your physical body and into your astral counterpart body. Or you may say, to shift your awareness from your physical body to your astral body, and thus be in control of your astral body instead of your physical body.

The Astral Body is not your soul (although it may seem so), rather it is one of your other finer spiritual bodies. We are multidimensional beings, and thus have multiple bodies spanning through different astral planes and other dimensions.

The key is to learn to shift your awareness to, or send your mind into, these other bodies, so you become fully aware and conscious apart from your physical body within the different realms of the different astral bodies.

For now, I will use the term “astral body” for all such other bodies we have that are of a non-physical nature.

We also have a different type of astral body, often called “Etheric body”, which do not in any circumstance leave your physical body. This astral, or etheric body if you like, is fixed permanently to our physical body until the moment of death, when it will finally be released. This etheric body may be considered as the “life force” or “spirit” of our physical body.

To keep things more or less simple, I will only take into consideration these three bodies in this book: The Physical Body, The Etheric Body, and the Astral Body. In addition I will talk about The Mind, which is your being, your thoughts, your sense of self, which you can transfer through these different bodies with proper training.

THE PHYSICAL BODY:
The Physical Body is your normal everyday physical self in this physical world. This is the one most people are most familiar with, and most often the only one they are familiar with, as we spend a lot of time here in the physical world, unaware of our other spiritual bodies. Usually our Etheric Body, Astral Body and our Mind is contained within our Physical Body.

THE ETHERIC BODY:
The Etheric Body is your “soul” or “life force”, your “energy”, or whatever term you would like to use. It is permanently fixed within your physical body and can not be projected out of your physical body until the moment of physical body’s death. If you transfer your Mind into this body, you may experience astral sight and sensations, but not be able to move or do anything else than just staying there in bed. It can feel like being in your astral body, and many people mistake the Etheric Body for their Astral Body, and try to go out of the body, which of course will not be successful. It remains in your body when you astral project, so your body is never left “empty”, you are always connected to it through the Etheric Body which is linked to your Astral Body.

THE ASTRAL BODY:
Now this is the body we should take our interest in here, as this Astral Body is the one you can travel within, and out of your physical body, and experience yourself out of body here in the physical world, in the universe, or even travel to higher spiritual realms (or Astral Planes as they are often called).
This body is the one you will, hopefully, learn to project your mind to from this book, and thus be able to project this Astral Body out of your Physical Body. Consider all these bodies different vessels, for your mind to be able to travel around and interact in these different worlds, dimensions and planes.

THE MIND:
The Mind is of course “you”, your awareness and conscious self. Your Mind is mostly fixed to your physical body, within your physical brain, and thus most people experience themselves as located in their heads. The Mind is what controls your body, makes you able to interact and move around, both when you are in the Physical Body or the Astral Body.

Occasionally, we may find ourselves within one of the other bodies without knowing what is really happening – this is the case of for example sleep paralysis. This is a state where your mind is focused and active within either your etheric body or astral body, and thus you are unable to move as you lay there in bed, as you are not aware of this fact and try move your physical body. In other words, you may feel like you are awake and in your physical body, but actually you are within your etheric body, which you can not move and this makes you feel like your physical body is paralyzed and cant move.

To get to the basics first: Don't try to astral project at night or when you are very tired, as this most certainly will lead you to black out / fall asleep instead of having a successful projection. Are you doing it in the night? If so this is probably the reason why you fail. The best time of day to astral project is in the morning just when you've waked up, or in the middle of day or afternoon / evening. The night is usually the worst time to try as your body and mind is too tired then. Morning is usually the best of them all, as your mind and body is rested, and already in a close state to astral projection from just having slept, so if you just lay still and try to project then this can be successful.

Here is a couple methods you may want to try out:

1. -Wake up, Get up, and go back to bed:

This means, you should put your alarm clock to wake you a bit earlier than normal, lets say 6 hours of sleep and then make your alarm clock wake you up. Then, get up from bed, and do something for 30 min to 1 hour to get yourself awake - it is STRONGLY helpful if you spend this time with reading some books or other material about astral projection as this will affect your subconscious mind to make it easier for you to astral project.

In any case, after 30min to 1 hour, go back to bed, and do any astral projection method and you may find that it is much easier to get into the state of mind needed and then project from there.

2. The "Stay awake" method:

Here you simply go to bed when you are tired and have your eyes open. You may blink of course now and then so your eyes doesnt dry up. The point is to just lie in your bed with your eyes open just like if you are awake and just look around in the room and notice everything in the room, take care of looking at all details and making it imprinted into your mind, just lie there in bed with your eyes open until you pass out / fall asleep from being too tired. At this point you may find yourself in your astral body, or in the astral state ready to project, because your body is asleep but your mind/astral body should still be awake as you forced yourself to stay awake - it was your body falling asleep. To enhance this method you can repeat over and over some times like a mantra or self-suggestion in your mind "When my body falls asleep, I will be awake in my astral body and project" - this can increase the effect and program your mind to automatically become aware inside your astral body when you fall asleep.

3. Self suggestions:

This is basically like last part of the above mentioned method, but instead you do any astral projection method of your choice, and you simply say to yourself over and over "When my body falls asleep, I will be awake in my astral body and project" or something similar, for example "I will now enter my astral body and project out of my physical" etc. You get the Idea. Keep repeating this self suggestion until you fall into sleep.

4. Imagine yourself where you want to go:

In this method, you simply go to bed, and you think of the place you want to project- it can be as simple as your own bedroom. The point is to try visualize the place, lets use your bedroom in this example, as good as possible and feel yourself being there. Now, in this example since you are imagining that you are in your bedroom, you should focus your attention and awareness on a specific place in the bedroom away from your physical body. This can be for example the ceiling - imagine yourself floating right under your ceiling, try to really FEEL yourself being up there and how it would feel to float there right under the ceiling. At one point you may feel yourself starting to vibrate or float, then try to increase this feeling and make it stronger, until you separate and find yourself floating under the ceiling. This method is specially useful if you already are able to get into the astral projection state without trouble, when in this state just do as I described. It also helps using self suggestions here too like in the examples mentioned above.
You can of course also use any other "target" of your choice but its best to use a place you know very well, such as the place of family or friends, and visualize and try feel yourself there, as in the example above with the ceiling.

5. Lucid dreams:

If you are able to have lucid dreams (dreams where you know you are dreaming and you are very aware) you can project astrally from these dreams very easy- Just focus your attentions and "will" yourself out of body, just imagine yourself flying out of the dream and out of your physical body and you are free and out flying. If you dont know about lucid dreams or how to achieve them, do a search on google, its tons of info on it out there and for some people this method is more effective than any of the others.

6. Body awareness
In this methods, you try send your awareness out of your body and move it around in different ways etc.. For example, you lie in your bed, and imagine and feel yourself floating out to the right all the way to the wall, then bounce back into your body, through your body, and out on the left side and to the wall on left of you. Then send awareness back again through your body to the right wall etc, just continue doing this for a while, sending your awareness back and forth from right to left, trying to really feel yourself being at those places and feeling yourself floating through your body and out on the other side. After having done this for several minutes, move on to trying to imagine and feel yourself bouncing up and down instead, like sending your awareness up from your body and up to the ceiling, then back down through your body and down to the ground. Repeat this too for a while, and move on to another part: Back and Forth, this means try to feel yourself floating out of your feet and feel your awareness outside your body moving down to the wall by the end of your feet, then move back up through your body and out of your head to the wall at end of your head (if your head, or any other side of your body, is placed directly towards a wall, just imagine yoursel floating through that wall some meters)

Then try to imagine yourself on gentle ocean waves, floating up and down, rocking your body softly up and down, from side to side, back and forth etc. Try to really feel how it would be to lie floating on ocean waves being moved around. You should start feeling your body moving up and down etc just like you actually were on waves. At any point you feel like it you may try to project out of your body.

This method alone can be enough to get you out, but it is also a "loosening" method that makes you aware of your astral body, and makes it more loose and disconnected from your physical body, so actually this method can be something you start with to loosen yourself up from your physical, and then you can do any other astral projection method after it to increase the effects and be more sure to have an astral projection.

7. Ask for help
Yes, you can ask your guides (spirit guides, and guardian angels) to help you out. This has shown to be a very useful method for me. As you are in the state of astral projection, trying to project, simply say out loud in your mind "I ask for help to get out!" or "Please help me get out of my body my dear spirit guides!" or "I would be really greatful for any help I can get to fly out of my body!" and so on. And, you may then suddenly feel like somebody is grabbing your hands and pulling you out, or even like someone is lifting your body up in the air etc. Your spirit guides are always there ready to assist and help you - even when you are out of your body you may ask them to come to help you with different things or to teach you things (an spirit guide actually taught me a method of astral projection more than 15 years ago).

You may of course try to alter these methods and mix them in a way you prefer and that feels more comfortable or easier for you, as every person is different and some things that work for some might not work for others - but at least now you got several different methods to try out here.

Once you actually DO get out, you may find it useful to say out loud "AWARENESS NOW!" if you find yourself a bit sluggish and not so aware, and also "CONTROL NOW!" if you find difficulties in moving around properly as you want, and even "CLARITY NOW!" if you find you dont see well etc.

THE IMPORTANCE OF DIARIES:
The trick is to get your memory back with you. It's kind of the same problem as with dreams, sometimes we just remember vague parts of them. This is due to what is called the mind-split effect:

When you go out of your body, you are aware of your astral body, and your mind is focused in the astral body. At the same time, your physical body and physical brain is sleeping, and the physical brain is recording whatever the physical body experiences (which is just sleeping). So, when you get back, you have to "overwrite" this physical bodys memory with your astral bodys memory. The best way to do this is to start slowly, by just keeping out some seconds at a time, like 10 seconds, then return to your body while thinking "I will remember this!" and immediately get up from bed and write down your whole experience.

Then you can try to keep out longer and longer for each time you project. Every time you are about to go back to your body, say out loud "I will remember this!". You may also make an affirmation while performing your astral projection method of choice too, where you say to yourself "I will now go out of body and be completely aware in my astral body and remember everything that happens when I return to my physical body".

Every time after projecting, or even trying to projecting and thinking you have failed, write down in a special diary that you have just for this purpose everything you can remember about the experience, all details, from the very beginning of the projection (such as what method you used, sensations you felt before projection, sensations at the moment of separation, sensations and feelings after, things you saw, experienced and so on while out, sensations on moment of re-entering your body, etc) - Write it all down, and read through it after you wrote it down to see if you remember more you can add. Then just let go of the diary or the rest of the day, and later in the evening or night, read through the experience again and maybe you'll notice you remember more details, more things starting to come into your mind.

This diary, if done every time as I just told, will greatly improve your astral projection skills - even just reading it before trying to project will help a lot! Even place it under your pillow at night when trying to project to further improve the results, as this stimulates your subconscious mind telling it "I am now entering Astral Projection mode" (to use an example).

In addition to your Astral Projection Diary, you should keep a Dream Diary. This is a separate diary, where you write down all dreams you have EVERY morning when you wake up - just as with the astral diary, write down everything you can remember from the dreams you had the night before you just woke up. Then read through it once and see if more details can be added, and as with the astral diary, read through it another time later in the evening or day, to see if you perhaps remember even more.

The purpose of this is to increase your dream memory as well as your astral abilities - in total it will make you better at both remembering your dreams, recalling your astral adventures, and becoming a more skilled and good astral projector. In addition, it will start making your dreams more spiritual in nature, you will start to have spontaneous projections at night while sleeping without even trying, that you will either remember in the morning, or you will wake up in the night and remember it after getting back to your body (remember to write down these experiences too!).

It is very important and of great help and assistance for yourself and your spiritual development to do this. I can't stress that enough, you really should get both an Astral Diary, and a Dream Diary, and write down in both of them every day (or at least every morning in the Dream Diary, and every time you try to project, or have a spontaneous projection in the Astral Diary).

It will also be a good reference for you to check your improvement later on, and to go back and review specific episodes and experiences. And it will be great to have it all logged so you can go back and re-read any experience or interesting dream you've had at any time you want to. And as said, reading these diaries both before astral projecting or going to sleep will greatly improve both your astral skills as well as your dreams.

Reading astral projection related books and litterature on the internet etc will also help, as your subcounscious mind will absorb it and put it into work and help you in the background to develop your astral abilities and make you have them more easier.

This will be all I will write on the topic of astral projection for now, hopefulyl some of the information above will prove useful for some of you whom are interested in exploring yourself and your possibilities.

With all my best wishes for success, and hope you'll have some new interesting astral adventures soon!
http://pleiadiantalk.blogspot.com/20...formation.html

Love be with you and good luck in your explorations!
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 01:32 PM   #18
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you for sharing your experience Tarliam.
The wise ones have shown you the way of the heart.
Your path will never be the same anylonger.
Wish you well on your journey.

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:10 PM   #19
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

I remember one night when I was living in vegas, 20 years old, on my own, had my own place and living the wild side. I was sleeping or thought I was, then it felt as I was being pushed down into the ground like i had a hundred pillows on top of me, I was down 6-9' horizontal and I heard a loud crack and someone saying NO. I was conscious but couldn't move and after the crack I was sweating and cold as ice. Needless to say this young kid at the time decided it was time to start living a better life. And I didn't think about any more sleep that night.

One of my buddies a few years back was telling me a story when he was on his motorcycle , him and another guy . They were riding in Tennesse, dark night no street lights and they were getting off the highway. Just my buddie and his friend on a seperate bike. All of a sudden my buddie sees his friend in front of him spinning on the highway with his bike down. My buddie said it was very dark and no other cars around and he was headed right behind his friend who was sliding down the road. My buddie said he remembers just before he was going to hit his friend in front of him closing his eyes and bracing for impact . He said the next thing he knew he was standing next to his bike on the side of the road with his bike on the kickstand. He called out the guys name that had wrecked and he answered. So my buddie went over to his friend and got him off the road and was checking to see if he was o.k.
My buddy couldn't believe it or what had happened. Then he looked across the road about 40 ' away, pitch black out and there stood a blonde woman in a white dress with her dog by her side , she asked my buddy if they were o.k. and he replied yes, she turned around and just vanished. He said she had this glow to her that was like a light and still today gets all shook up talking about it. I did too when he told me.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:27 PM   #20
David
Avalon Senior Member

That is a beautiful story pyrangello. It makes you wonder sometimes if there really is someone watching over you. I had a similar experience on a construction job site. We had scaffolding 2 stories high, the ground was muddy and I was bringing some material to the top using the built in ladder on the scaffolding. I don't really know what happened but as I reached the top and stretched my arm to pull myself in, the mud on my feet made me slip, fell backwards and the next thing I know.....I'm standing on the ground in front the the ladder as if nothing ever happened. Nobody saw what happened and the man at top started yelling for the material so I shrugged it off and never said anything about it.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 10:12 PM   #21
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Great stories. Mine is not quite as dramatic, but it's something I won't ever forget. One time in my early 20's I was bicycling in the San Francisco bay area heading down a steep hill more than a little too fast. At the bottom of the hill was a sharp right hand turn that I didn't think I could make staying in my lane. A car was coming in the opposite lane. I entered the turn, crossed the center line, closed my eyes, and leaned. I was astonished to find myself coming out of the turn instead of being plastered all over the car. Did I simply make the turn in time? I really don't know because I wasn't looking.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:39 AM   #22
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Didn't get to the end of the posts, but enjoyed your post tarliam. You expressed yourself so well, I could almost see it in my mind. very uplifting. Thanks.
Hoping to have more time later to read the rest of it. lol.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:45 AM   #23
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I see you posted this a while back Tarliam, but welcome to the forum anyway

I would like to hear more about your experiences if you are still around. Have a great day!
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:53 PM   #24
detonator
Project Avalon Member

I had a dream where i met a blonde illuminated being wearing white robes and i think a golden sash ( 6 years ago forgive me ) he was a spirit being and i thought it was Satan to be honest.
I won't go into dialect it was brief and part of my personal journey.
I thought it was Satan in fact almost knew as in a previous dream i was in an underground Colosseum and 2 beings in similar dress one was African looking the other white ushered me to hide behind a large rock with them.
The blonde being was walking a fair distance away from us as i peered to left side of rock when i peered around right side of rock it had changed into a very large black dragon with wings and it took flight.
I seen this dragon i think at the end of a dream last night but not directly i was gazing at a dark cloud and it morphed into the skeletal form but still a cloud of the dragon and you could see it fly over the building i came out from.
Just googled black dragon and this is how it looked in original dream.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs20/f/20...l_grimlock.jpg
detonator is offline   Reply With Quote