Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Resources > How To Learn About Stuff

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2008, 12:36 AM   #1
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Default Learn to become a Remote Viewer HERE

I was trained in Remote Viewing. I will explain the history as best I can first.

We would receive a call. We would be told the time we needed to preform the session. In addition, they told us 8 numbers that were used as the coordinates of the target. Coordinates is not a physical place on the earth or elsewhere it was a number association to the target. The target was the actual person, place, thing or idea desired to be "seen" in the session. A session took anywhere from 1 to 2 hours. The brain starts to shut down after 2 hours due to the excessive energy being performed. In other words, it makes you tired and you lose the ability to focus and you get sloppy.

Once the time has arrived to do the session (this was important because others are preforming the session as well) we would prepare ourselves with a mantra of protection and guidance and get all necessary tools that needed to be used like pens and paper. It was important that all the Viewers did the target at the same time. Think of it like a dark room. If one candle is lit then you can only see so much but if 10 candles are lit you can see a lot more and the target becomes clearer and easier on everyone.

The more emotional energy associated to the target the easier the Remote Viewer can "see" the target. For example, it is easier to see the bombs being dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki then it is to see cancer in the body because of the immense emotional energy released from Hiroshima and Nagasaki as opposed to cancer affected one person. Really good Remote Viewers are sensitive enough to "see" the cancer in 1 person.

One other point to mention. Numbers are given instead of the actual name of something like "Remote View the Pyramids of Egypt." This is called front loading and our conscious mind will take over and we will put down on paper everything we remember about the Pyramids. However, if only numbers are given that are associated with the target then our conscious mind has no idea what it is and moves on but our subconscious mind already knows the target. It is the passive part of our brain that is connected to everything. One the Conscious mind allows the subconscious to take over, the flood gates are open and information will pour through you as long as you have a medium of communicating and interpreting the information. That is why Remote Viewing is SOOOO structured. You cannot deviate from the protocols because you mind likes to wander to fill in blanks.

The greatest difficulty for a Remote Viewer (everyone can remote view) is how to learn and interpret your subconscious language. This is truly the core lesson of Remote Viewing. Our subconscious mind works in pictures and symbols. There are some universal symbols that the subconscious mind recognizes like a wavy horizontal line for water or a triangle without a bottom for a mountain.

Once the session is ready to start a monitor (a person who gives you the numbers and views, assists and collects your information once done). In most cases a monitor is used. He will read the 8 numbers to yo out loud.

The numbers are written down like this

Again, structure is important.

If this is interesting to anyone and you want me to continue let me know? I can continue on how it works and what to do? If you want me to teach you how to remote view I can do that too?
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote