Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 12:56 PM   #2526
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Able to Love

A WORLD OF PEACE!!!

Quote:
Lord Maitreya:

Greetings! I am Maitreya, the Cosmic Christ. I will come to Earth, from my StarShip, within days to bring a message on the Television, on the Radio, printed in Newspapers, and to any out of range of these things, they will hear the message telepathically in their own language. Each One of you will know with your hearts that it is I and I have returned at what is known as the second coming of the Christ. But what it really means is that I will be there to open your memory and remind you that YOU are the Christ. Each one of you is a Christed Being. ....

Mother Sekhmet:

Greetings, Children of Ra. There are many of you who feel you cannot hold on one more week or even one more day. Those who feel this way have so much more than many on Earth who truly have nothing. Whenever you feel this way, forgive yourself, redirect your thoughts. Think about the meek of the Earth...

AA Metatron:

You Galactic Human Angels have waged the final battle. I with my Twin Flame, Neptha El-Ra, have Guided all the Forces in All That Is to be here now and bring this change. There has been help from the Angelics, the Galactics and the Humans working together on endless projects for many decades. I want to thank you all. I want to congratulate you. I wish to acknowledge the sacrifices you have made and the suffering it has caused...

AA Michael:

I am Archangel Michael. I have known each one of you on a personal level. I and my legions of Angels have worked protecting you as you wound your way back to remembering who you are.

I have worked closely with those in government and business who work as double agents, making the change possible. I have been there every step of the way, working with Ashtar and the Galactic Federation. I have worked with the arrests and with Lady Master Nada and the King of Swords on all of their projects.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:04 PM   #2527
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

AS THE GALACTIC STAR SHIPS LAND!!!

Quote:
Greetings! I am Archangel Chamuel.

As the Galactic Starships land, millions of you will be reuniting with your Twin Flames. This Truth brings uneasiness to many.
This leaves many asking, How will my Twin Flame find me attractive, especially with so many things that need fixing? Holding yourself in this illusion of separation puts distance between you and your Twin Flame. This is no longer necessary and needs remedying.
I ask you to take a multidimensional view of your life now in the 5th Dimension and know that you are in 5th DImensional vehicles.
Rejoice! You made it! If you are here now, listening to this, or reading this, you made it! If your family is here with you, and your friends, they have made it! None, of the Light, were left behind. Let's take a look at this new vehicle you now inhabit.

In the 5th Dimensional vehicle, which is crystalline in nature, you will now detect, if you have not already, detected emergent abilities. These abilities come from Ascension and are gifts from the spiritual substrate of Creation, the Force. The Force is Source Energy combined with Divine Love. I am the Archangel of Love and as you develop these emergent abilities, call on me and I will assist you to perfection. In the 5th DImensional vehicle you are the flawless identity with Reality that is Perfection of Spirit. You are Creator Gods. You are Children of Ra. You are Light Beings and you are Star Seeds. You are Galactic and Angelic and you are on Earth having a human experience. In this vehicle you experience all the Hues of light, rainbow light, and the colors are infinite, as are the rays and chakras. As your Light vehicle expands, you anchor in more and more of your perfection.

Your Twin Flame is an indivisible part of yourself. If you look at your body now, you may see that held inside is your Twin Flame. This is an indivisible part of you and cannot be separate. If you wonder how this one could love you, in this Earth vehicle, know that they are with you and know everything that you are doing all of the time. From the Ships, your Twin Flame has watched your process through the Earth Ascension. They are wise to the difficulties you have overcome, as they have been there every step of the way, supporting you, as you went through it.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:10 PM   #2528
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

FOCUS ON YOUR DREAM FOR YOUR FAMILY!!!

GALACTIC MARKETS!!! GALACTIC DISCOS!!! YES!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AVALON!!! PEACE JT!!!

Quote:
We have had 100s of thousands of StarShips come into Earth's atmosphere since 12/9/09. They are hosted at Nibiru and other large MotherShips already here.

Everything that will be needed for decloakings is in place. All we are waiting for are the final actions of those dark hats who still have a chance, through right action, to turn their hat around.

There is a great deal of activity between Inner Earth and here. All of the inhabitants of Inner Earth, there are millions, are joyously looking forward to the reunion of both Worlds.

There are a lot of questions about who will be here and who will not, after this current StarGate closes. Others wonder how they will know if they have ascended?

Everyone within earshot of this call is Ascending.

The Old Timelines are in the process of being erased and with them histories are no more.

On the New Timeline, the past will not be there. This is the most fair and most loving way to move Earth forward in its Ascension.

Focus on Love. Focus on Your Greatest Dream for Earth, for You and Your Family. That is the most important thing you can do this night.

We will all get together again and discuss the changes on Sunday, after this precious time period has past.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:40 PM   #2529
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Higher Quantum Consciousness; Self Conscious of the Vortex through One Black Hole

Old 12-14-2009, 01:44 PM   #2530
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Dub Terror - Turn The Tide Feat. Brother Culture

Duffy - Mercy (Dunproofin's Thankful Mix)

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 12-15-2009 at 12:24 AM.
Old 12-14-2009, 09:22 PM   #2531
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
For most of you the coming festive celebrations are welcomed, and allow you to take your minds off more pressing matters. This is creating an opportunity to take your focus away from the problems that beset you at present. Truly if you are already aware of the reasons for the changes you see occurring around you, you can make every day one of celebration. For you know the reasons that they must take place, and your joy comes from anticipating the outcome. It also means that the changes present no fears for you, and you look instead for the signs of completion. It has been quite a time since we commenced contact with you, and you have had to frequently change your expectations. As we have adjusted to the alterations to our plans, you also have moved your focus accordingly. However, one factor has remained constant, and that is the process of Ascension, which will reach a key point of upliftment by the end of 2012.

So Dear Ones know that regardless of what happens, there can only be one outcome. Only the Creator can change the destiny of Humanity, and no attempts by the dark Ones will subvert the march towards your release and completion of this cycle. For those of the Light there is the assurance that if it is your intent, you will be uplifted as anticipated into the higher dimensions. Well before then we shall have openly landed on Earth, and have co-ordinated our plans with our Earth Allies. Time flies by at present but when you get into the positive aspects of the changes, it will progress at breathtaking speed. What a relief it will be for you once the Illuminati have been removed from power, and you can rest easy in your homes knowing that the threat to your well being has gone forever. Can you sense how relaxed people will be and smiles will replace those worried frowns. An exciting period in your lives will have commenced, which will be productive and fulfilling of the promises made to you by us.

Civilizations can only qualify to become Galactic Federation members, when the have reached a level of Light that indicates their allegiance to the Creator. They serve others in a selfless way, understanding that it is the duty of those who have evolved to help others along the same path. How you approach it is up to you, and you have all time in which to experience the multi-dimensions. However, that inner urge will always drive you onwards, and you will stay just as long as you need to further your evolution. As you move higher, there is a drawing together of like souls that enhances your understanding. In other words, you do not always have to experience first hand to evolve.
Old 12-14-2009, 09:40 PM   #2532
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Old 12-14-2009, 09:41 PM   #2533
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Old 12-14-2009, 09:44 PM   #2534
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Old 12-14-2009, 09:46 PM   #2535
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

WE ACTUALLY COME IN PEACE!!!

EXPOSURE 2009!!! YES!!!

DISCLOSURE 2009!!! YES!!!

Old 12-14-2009, 09:47 PM   #2536
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Old 12-14-2009, 09:48 PM   #2537
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Old 12-14-2009, 09:48 PM   #2538
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Old 12-14-2009, 09:56 PM   #2539
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

DON'T THINK ABOUT ALL!!!

THOSE THINGS YOU FEAR!!!

JUST BE GLAD TO BE HERE!!!

FC Kahuna - Hayling

Old 12-15-2009, 04:08 PM   #2540
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

MY BANK IS OPEN FOR DISTRIBUTION!!!

ENOUGH!!! WE CHOOSE FREEDOM!!!

ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS WAITING!!!

Quote:
Greetings to all in this beloved company. I am St. Germain and I am here to tell you my bank is open. We are at the moment working with the various governments and their departments to be sure that the gold, the real gold, not the fake gold, is properly, fairly and evenly distributed and made available to back the new currencies which are printed. Some are already in circulation, some are in safe and secure storage places. There is more than enough gold now on Planet Earth to carry forward with the distribution of abundance. We know that you have been waiting a long time for this to happen, as you measure time. You must understand that compared to the history of the planet, it is but the blink of an eye or less. Nevertheless, it is real and it is happening, and I echo what beloved Ashtar has said to you, it is you, you family, and the Lightworkers of Planet Earth who are all family under the sun we are, who have called this forth, who have said, 'Enough! We choose freedom, we choose abundance, we choose to revive the ways of Lemuria, the ancient ways that are so appreciated now and so welcomed now,' loving, caring and sharing with each other across the planet and soon, very soon, Beloved Ones, beloved citizens, very soon with your neighbors throughout the galaxy and beyond. It is all coming about. You may have heard that there are technologies waiting, even machines waiting, cars and other means of travel which are self-sustaining and non-polluting. This is true. You may have heard that there are medical advances, miracles you can call them, compared to what you have now that you know about that is contained within the traditional system of the West. And there are those who understand these technologies and who are ready to stand forth and make themselves known to you, to use them, to help you to create your own wellness, balance, perfect health, and yes, rejuvenation.

"You may have heard that there are ways to clean up that which remains to be cleaned up in the air, the water, the soil of Mother Earth. This is true. We are here and we are already utilizing these technologies on your behalf because you have welcomed us to do so. You have asked us to free you from the pollutions and the poisons that have been spread over, on and below your planet by those who sought only to gain in power and wealth from so doing. The clean up has begun because you have welcomed it. We could not do any of these things and even more that we are prepared to do without you, Beloved Ones, calling it forth. You have literally been the creators of these changes, and as I look out upon this audience, my heart overflows with joy. Feel the lavender light, welcome it - the Blue Violet Flame. I share it with you in infinite quantities. It is yours to use whenever you choose to do so. I, St. Germain, am your Brother and I AM with you always in love and in honoring of you. Even though I am quite busy these days with all of these meetings which, by the way, are going wonderfully well, and in some cases even accelerating the timelines for the sequential flow of events, I am with all of you. I welcome your invitation to come in and be a part of your beings. I am ecstatic when you call forth the Violet Flame to use for the highest of purposes and with respect and love and I AM One with You.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:32 PM   #2541
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

YOU SHALL COME TO THE PLACE OF TEACHER!!!

AND YOU SHALL KNOW YOUR DESTINY!!!

SETTING UP THE CLASSROOMS OF THE NEW!!!

magentapixie - THANK YOU

The Awakening of the Starseed Children

Old 12-15-2009, 05:53 PM   #2542
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

The Template - First Ceremony

Old 12-16-2009, 03:04 AM   #2543
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

I AM THAT I AM!!!

You Speak Human Words Softly!!!

And Your Soul Can't Hear You!!!

Old 12-16-2009, 03:10 AM   #2544
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

The Evolving Earth

Quote:
This is a beautiful journey of the possible evolution of our planet to a higher plane of existence. The video, graphics, and imagery were all inspired by an astral journey that I recently completed.
Old 12-16-2009, 03:13 AM   #2545
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Old 12-16-2009, 03:13 AM   #2546
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Old 12-16-2009, 03:14 AM   #2547
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Old 12-16-2009, 03:15 AM   #2548
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Old 12-16-2009, 03:16 AM   #2549
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

WHATS THE HOLD UP!!!

EXPOSURE 2009!!! YES!!!

DISCLOSURE 2009!!! YES!!!

Old 12-16-2009, 03:22 AM   #2550
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Our Lady Peace - "Time Bomb" - 2009
(formerly "Waiting for Something to Happen")

Closed Thread