Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-16-2008, 05:42 AM   #1
zorgon

Default **COPIED FROM JL FORUM as per Bill ** Alice in Wonderland Through the Looking Glass

One of my favorite topics is "Stargates" and anything related to them. Back on that other forum we had a very large thread going... Beth's part was taking from the Ancient Sumerians and showing the possibility they had a Stargate.... my research was more along the technical lines...

We will recreate the material as we need to 'clean it up and present it better...

But since both Henry and Dan Burisch have mentioned stargates and specifically "The Looking Glass" it seems a good time to present this here

First I want to touch on what I call 'The Code'. Now whether or not this is 'official' I have found it far too often to dismiss it... and maybe Henry can help on some details... in either case follow me now ...

"Down the Rabbit Hole"

Old 09-16-2008, 05:52 AM   #2
zorgon

Default Re: Alice in Wonderland Through the Looking Glass

A common phrase used in UFO and Conspiracy circles is "Down the Rabbit Hole"

Like all expressions they have a root... Yes to be sure we are all familiar with "Alice in Wonderland" by Lewis Carroll... but the expression has become closely tied to matters of black ops.

Well recently while I was going down a very DEEP 'Rabbit Hole', I ran into the 'Rabbit'... a very BIG 'White Rabbit' with sharp teeth

Well the 'Rabbit' decided to talk to me... and we had many conversations and still do... and he told me many wondrous things indeed, things beyond belief to most... He showed me the secret of the 'Cheshire Cat'... I was truly amazed, but then he warned me that asking questions about this secret would bring the 'King's Men' and we all know what happened to 'Humpty Dumpty'...

Where ever I have looked and found the 'Alice Code', I have found a very interesting project... and I then know I am on the right track

So in my search following the 'Rabbit's' trails... I found the 'Looking Glass' and this one is truly wondrous indeed... and as you shall see quite impossible... yet the source is impeccable...
Old 09-16-2008, 05:59 AM   #3
zorgon

Join me now as we follow 'Alice' into the 'Rabbit Hole' and step through the 'Looking Glass' at Los Alamos National Laboratory...

Pegasus Document Release #003

Through the Looking Glass with Phase Conjugation

Fall 1982
Los Alamos National Laboratory

"I don't understand . . .' " said Alice. "It's dreadfully confusing!"
"That's the effect of living backwards," the Queen said kindly: "it always makes one a little giddy at first.. ''
"Living backwards!" Alice repeated in great astonishment. "I never heard of such a thing!"
- Lewis Carroll

Abstract:

Imagine a mirror that reflects more light than was incident, that reflects a beam into the same direction regardless of the mirror's tilt, that eliminates image distortions by causing light rays to retrace their paths as if running
backward in time, and that when looked at allows the observer to see absolutely nothing.

Science fiction, you say? Well, such mirrors have been the subject of intense investigation both here at Los Alamos and at other research laboratories around the world. Not only do they exist, but their practical applications may be far-reaching.

Los Alamos National Laboratory PDF FILE

I would suggest d/ling this quickly... they already moved the Warp Drive papers

But then we at Pegasus archive everything we find
Old 09-16-2008, 06:11 AM   #4
zorgon

I have it on VERY good authority (to my satisfaction ) that above the doorway at S4 in Area 51 There is an Alice Character above the door...

I won't say what it is... John knows and so do a few others but when someone can tell me what it is I will take their word for it that they have been there

There has been a lot of talk and concern about CERN recently. Well I suppose opening black holes, mini or not would raise even Spock's eyebrows a little.

But there is a little less known part of CERN that caught my attention...

The ALICE PORTAL

Welcome to ALICE Portal

The ALICE Collaboration is building a dedicated heavy-ion detector to exploit the unique physics potential of nucleus-nucleus interactions at LHC energies. Our aim is to study the physics of strongly interacting matter at extreme energy densities, where the formation of a new phase of matter, the quark-gluon plasma, is expected.
The existence of such a phase and its properties are key issues in QCD for the understanding of confinement and of chiral-symmetry restoration. For this purpose, we intend to carry out a comprehensive study of the hadrons, electrons, muons and photons produced in the collision of heavy nuclei. Alice will also study proton-proton collisions both as a comparison with lead-lead collisions in physics areas where Alice is competitive with other LHC experiments

Welcome to ALICE Portal

ALICE, is the acronym for A Large Ion Collider Experiment, one of the largest experiments in the world devoted to research in the physics of matter at an infinitely small scale. Hosted at CERN , the European Laboratory for Nuclear Research, this project involves an international collaboration of more than 1000 physicists, engineers and technicians from 30 countries. Together they are contributing to the resolution of one of the latest challenges in fundamental physics: recounting the birth of matter.

Alice events from first LHC Beams
Old 09-16-2008, 06:24 AM   #5
zorgon

Defining Engagement Options

“I don’t think they play at all fairly,” Alice began, in a rather complaining
tone, “and they all quarrel so dreadfully one can’t hear oneself speak—they don’t seem to have any rules in particular; at least, if there are, nobody attends to them—and you’ve no idea how confusing it is all the things being alive …”
Alice, in Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll10

This is the opening phrase in a military report on confusing the enemy...

The War on Terrorism
Countering Global Insurgency in the 21st Century
by James A. Bates

Joint Special Operations University
U.S. Government, Department of Defense, USSOCOM

Only for the Brave and I am sure limited access to the USA... but I have no way of knowing...

Joint Special Operations University
Old 09-16-2008, 06:26 AM   #6
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

I rather meet the rabbit from alice in wounder land then the one from Donnie Darko
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:36 AM   #7
Henry Deacon

Exclamation Re: Alice in Wonderland Through the Looking Glass

Please do not post anymore material into this Thread.

It will be moved shortly, to some other area.

FURTHERMORE, unless clearly explained... zorgon will be blocked and we will proceed from there to observe what the Intentions are for posting in this manner.

This action has nothing to do with the fact that ALICE material is being presented... if one wishes to present it... do so in the appropriate area of the Avalon Forum.
Old 09-16-2008, 08:21 AM   #8
Administrator
Project Avalon Administrator

Thread Moved out of the Henry Deacon area, to John's Area.
Administrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:32 AM   #9
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

Zorgon,

Have you ever heard about a black ops mind control program based on code words from Alice in Wonderland? Is it in any way related to this topic?
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:24 AM   #10
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argante View Post
Zorgon,

Have you ever heard about a black ops mind control program based on code words from Alice in Wonderland? Is it in any way related to this topic?
Yes I was looking for the link tonight when Henry kinda flipped out on me... Don't know what's up with that... I posted the two threads in his corner because they were related to the material he covered in the interview...

Don't want to rock the boat, but the reaction caught me off guard to say the least. I mean if someone posts info surely it is to be expected that other researchers would follow the lead presented?

Sorry If I am good at what I do... but hey that's life... besides I had already posted the Looking Glass documents at ATS long before I ever heard Henry speak and the Shiva Nova came from Russ at Boeing and someone on another chat group. I have many sources

The mind control one I have on a PDF when I presented this line at that other forum... but its somewhere buried in the other few thousand documents I have to process

Fortunately I have to 'recruits' who have volunteered to help sort them. Unfortunately every time I get new recruits they get buried in the data and add more ... RIGHT BFFT?

I have a couple articles... though its hard to tell from this one if the writer is serious or mixing it with gaming

The premise of government/occult based mind control is to compartmentalize the brain, and then use techniques to access the different sections of the brain while the subject is hypnotized. Entire systems can be embedded into a person’s mind, each with its own theme, access codes and trigger words. Some of the most common and popular symbolisms and themes in use are Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan and The Wizard of Oz, mirrors, porcelain/harlequin masks, rainbows, butterflies, owls, keys, carousels, willow trees, tornados, spirals/helixes, castles, rings, hallways and doors, elevators and stairs. (The halls, doors, elevators and stairs represent accessing compartments in the mind.) Numbers, colors and music are also heavily used for additional programming and accessing specific compartments of the brain, and are just as important. In some of the movies I look at in this section, we’ll find ample use of several of the above-mentioned symbolisms.

SOURCE

MIND CONTROL IN THE 21st CENTURY

13. Alice in Wonderland Logic. Avoid discussion of the issues by reasoning backwards with an apparent deductive logic in a way that forbears any actual material fact.

SOURCE

Project Monarch: Nazi Mind Control - The Evolution of Project MKULTRA

Programming is updated periodically and reinforced through visual, auditory and written mediums. Some of the first programming themes included the Wizard of Oz and Alice and Wonderland, both heavily saturated with occultic symbolism.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so..._mindcon02.htm

Old 09-16-2008, 09:38 AM   #11
zorgon

You know its weird... but every time I do one of these threads I always take a moment to see what else pops up....

I never spotted this one before... maybe because I am not a big fan of David Icke

ALICE IN WONDERLAND AND THE WTC DISASTER

“Nothing would be what it is, Because everything would be what it isn’t. And contrary-wise –what it is, it wouldn’t be. And what it wouldn’t be, it would. You see?” – Alice in Wonderland.

By David Icke

The force that seeks to control this world and introduce its global fascist state, the network I call the Illuminati, is nothing if not predictable.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...c_disaster.htm

Dang Rabbits have been leaving holes all over the darn place
Old 09-16-2008, 11:56 AM   #12
Bigfatfurrytexan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Deacon View Post
Please do not post anymore material into this Thread.

It will be moved shortly, to some other area.

FURTHERMORE, unless clearly explained... zorgon will be blocked and we will proceed from there to observe what the Intentions are for posting in this manner.

This action has nothing to do with the fact that ALICE material is being presented... if one wishes to present it... do so in the appropriate area of the Avalon Forum.
so...ummmmm.....what's up with THAT?

Posting in WHAT manner?

I am moving from the "other" forum because of censorship. Should i just take my marbles and find another place to call home?
Bigfatfurrytexan is offline   Reply With Quote