Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 03-08-2010, 04:04 PM   #26
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anna Hayes-nee Diana Katherine Herhenreader-aka Diane Kathryn Smith-Anna Gruber

someone we know, invited us,
to look at what he was doing in his yahoogroup
related to advanced mathematics, etc.,
so, we did join the yahoogroup,
however, we never posted messages,
nor, read very much of it ~ and, did NOT in any way
lead him here since we NEVER posted to that group, anything

we did find his mathematics~interesting & thought provoking

so, he found his own way, to PA/PC

unlike us, who were actually invited by Bill, to join
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 04:08 PM   #27
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anna Hayes-nee Diana Katherine Herhenreader-aka Diane Kathryn Smith-Anna Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Very powerful post Stardust... and great point to make about the introduction of Abraxasinas (if true).

The word Intuitive is slung around here like a hot ball of wax. Intuition is valuable Only when you have a first hand encounter from a source, not a 2nd hand or 3rd hand view.

As far as "getting a bad vibe", some times that's a wakeup call to face the fear & walk through it. The truth is often like that... fear first (as you said "negative"), maybe then pi$$ed off, but it does set you free when you trek the trek!

Excellent post Moxie

I just want to add that in reading Ashayanna's books that I got so much more about what our world was all about. I felt as you did and I still haven't done any part of her meditations yet which maybe I should. She opened my eyes more than anyone.

I do not put anyone above another. No false Idols here.

Ashayana never came into this forum to push her agenda.

I could care less about how many names she has. People change their names all the time especially when they marry.

IMO she made alot more sense then anything I read in the Thuban thread that seems to be a hot topic around here. I have to laugh when I hear the word Cult. I would never trust anyone that would list the people at the site that was referenced here when it didnt include the catholic church. Says it all to me
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 06:29 PM   #28
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
Star,

I can see why with all the recent disagreements and misunderstandings,

why one would think that it's ok to pick fights with other member openly...

This however is not ok..... What ever personal issue you have with Ex, I suggest you go about your resolution outside of public view....
To make accusations about someones DNA is rather distasteful although it is becoming more of the norm is seems for people to forget.... THAT WE ARE ALL ONE>> and the ugliness of humanity will find you if you... hide from it....

this will be more evident as the clock winds down.... purge your fears folks...or have one hell of an experience not bothering.... the choice is yours
Thank you for your comment, and I take your point, I can not remember the post but there is a post by Susan where maybe I mistakely understood that she suggested this site to Abrax and talked about many incredible things that happened when they had that private site in yahoo

If I am mistaken I apologize

Nevertheless I did not make any coment specifically in detriment of Susan DNA what I meant to say was that when we act all our actions affect our DNA and it is recorded and it sets in motion the consequences good or bad thereof

I am not reading Susans posts as I have banned her from my screen, I am tired of her inuendos.

Love to all
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:56 AM   #29
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps it's a fact Jonah, about DNA expression.

Edited to say: investigate on your own.

Last edited by Moxie; 03-14-2010 at 09:48 PM.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 08:44 PM   #30
Sadie
Avalon Senior Member

I have come across her various writings before.
Some of it rings true, some of it - not so much.
But not for me to judge her, or to judge anyone.

Like all other information, accept what feels right to you,
and walk away from areas that seem suspicous or untrustworthy.

More than once, I have returned to embrace ideas I had previously rejected, completely and totally rejected.

Sadie
Sadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 08:57 PM   #31
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
I have come across her various writings before.
Some of it rings true, some of it - not so much.
But not for me to judge her, or to judge anyone.

Like all other information, accept what feels right to you,
and walk away from areas that seem suspicous or untrustworthy.

More than once, I have returned to embrace ideas I had previously rejected, completely and totally rejected.

Sadie
I had a similar experience myself and took some time for me to analyze and elucidate all the information. I also found a lot of historical information that corroborate much of the information given in Voyagers II

Then I tried the techniques, and I must say that at that time I was a light body teacher which requires intensive intuitive development. Well I was rather impressed by the strenght of the currents of energy and so I continued working with all the free techniques

My life changed, it was like veils dropping one after another and I think what totaly made it for me is that the fibromyalgia I was suffering for more than a decade totally disapeared!

I am a researcher and kept a detached view of the whole thing. All that I can say is that the information given by Ashayana is detailed and very logical, the ethos of the 12 responsibilities of mastery good principles to live by and the techniques really effective. Appart from that, every workshop is a planetary clinic aimed at helping humanity.

I have not found anything more comprehesive than the Freedom Teachings

Love
Old 03-14-2010, 09:44 PM   #32
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

I'm excited to pass it on that Kerry Cassidy is off to Florida end of this month to do an interview with Ashayana Deane, posted 3-13-2010 on Kerry's Blog at ProjectCamelotProductions.com
Old 03-14-2010, 11:58 PM   #33
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm excited to pass it on that Kerry Cassidy is off to Florida end of this month to do an interview with Ashayana Deane, posted 3-13-2010 on Kerry's Blog at ProjectCamelotProductions.com
Oh wonderful that is so exciteing

I have to check that out

Thanks Moxie.............so much

Oh and if we thought the tongues were wagging now.............wait unti that is posted.......

I have to agree with StarDust on this, I have checked the dates and they have many collaborating references on the net. Sure glad I was introduced to her..........
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:42 PM   #34
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Yes, I am excited too as Ashayana does not give interviews very often, I am thrilled that she will talk with Kerry Cassidy, can not wait

Love
Old 03-15-2010, 09:10 PM   #35
CC4
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for this post. I started looking into Anna Hayes after Kerry mentioned her in one of her radio programs. She has a video about earth history which I have to say is very interesting and detailed. However, she charges quite a of money to have your DNA strands activated and this is when i got just a bit suspicious. I understand that our DNA is changing now since it the space we are moving into and earth is going to be bumped up one level and some of us who choose to go will go. My gut feeling is I am not going to give her money for something that is going to happen and is happening now. As with most of these types of well, I don't want to say scams, but in a sense it is in my perspective. She does have some very interesting information. I would think some is it is truthful.
CC4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:23 PM   #36
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

we are looking are looking forward,
to hearing an interview,
we believe, she is a very smart woman
we also believe, anyone who has information of any value
likely is going to get, attacked by others
(our, only challenge is all the different spellings on things)
although recently our guides, told us, why she did that
(and, we have to admit, that is a good way,
to keep others, in your camp, so-to-speak)
She deserves to make a living, with her spirituality,
esp. if this world is altering/and, shifting into something more,
maybe, many people will make a living as energy healers, etc.,
we haven't exactly made a full-time living out of it,
but, there is NO doubt in my mind,
anyone ahead of the curve, like Anna,
is likely to get a lot of people - attacking them, and,
NOT being very nice to them
which is one of the things
that sucks, about this world.
So, we have to admit,
after studying her, a little more in depth,
although, we were aware of her work,
since, sal wrote an article about AD/and, DM
about, how the two of them, are both half right,
about the spin of the merkabah
anyway-it is a good thing, she is here in this world
creating awareness - for what she believes in

any idea, how soon, Kerry will interview her ?
Old 03-16-2010, 08:44 AM   #37
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

I think there is a lot of good info out there, even from sources I cant take too seriously. Laura K-J's book the secret history of the world is very good, if a little hard going. It doesnt matter if I believe the source of her channeling (or her guides; whether they are real or created in her mind). Its the same of Deagle, I think hes a little insane but he presents some good info. I like some of Drunvalos teachings (merkaba for eg) but I think hes definitely on the dark side.

Discernment eh?

Susan, dear exchanger, im not having a dig, why do you always write 'we' instead of I?, isnt there one of you, or are you royalty too?
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:33 AM   #38
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Stardust,

Maybe you should unblock Susan, she has done a U-turn.

Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:53 PM   #39
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post
Stardust,

Maybe you should unblock Susan, she has done a U-turn.

Love,

Kriya
Thank you Kriya, you always so kind! I did it a couple of days ago

Love you all
Old 03-16-2010, 01:02 PM   #40
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC4 View Post
Thanks for this post. I started looking into Anna Hayes after Kerry mentioned her in one of her radio programs. She has a video about earth history which I have to say is very interesting and detailed. However, she charges quite a of money to have your DNA strands activated and this is when i got just a bit suspicious. I understand that our DNA is changing now since it the space we are moving into and earth is going to be bumped up one level and some of us who choose to go will go. My gut feeling is I am not going to give her money for something that is going to happen and is happening now. As with most of these types of well, I don't want to say scams, but in a sense it is in my perspective. She does have some very interesting information. I would think some is it is truthful.
You are wrong, there is a enourmous amount of free material on their website you just have to take the time to explore the place, alternatively there are some links to all the basic techniques (about 60 techniques) in the link section of the Keylontic Science group here in Avalon

You can activate you DNA by yourself following the techniques, it is FREE

I have never seen anyone give so much for free

Also there is an enormity of FREE reading material

Love

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 03-16-2010 at 01:06 PM.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:10 PM   #41
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

At first, I too responded w/a bit of unease (almost panic) about the ENORMOUS amt of dvd's, conference material, for sale on the website, until it settled in over a bit of time that there IS actually a LOT of free material there... the most important are FREE for everyone.

Let's face it, not everyone is called, or financially enabled or even has enough spare time to go the Entire depths of this work.

And, I trust how my life has geared me along this far, that I will receive what comes as it comes.

Stardustaquarian, again, thank you SO much for your presence here. I encourage those that are interested, to pull up Stardust's page and read the posts there, print them out even, as they have been very helpful to me.

Thank you Susan, for taking the time to look deeper into her work and telling us that you have. I regret too that I spoke so in defense of her work that I may have sounded harsh about it and even amended a former post to reflect that.

Thank you all
Old 03-16-2010, 03:29 PM   #42
Virma De Ris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
At first, I too responded w/a bit of unease (almost panic) about the ENORMOUS amt of dvd's, conference material, for sale on the website, until it settled in over a bit of time that there IS actually a LOT of free material there... the most important are FREE for everyone.
I agree with Moxie. I another post I was upset that they took out videos that I know can help. I was so mad that I didn't want to look more into Keylontic Sciences but that little voice we have told me to get over myself and to research into it. To be open minded... and I did. Azurite Press nav is a bit messy and that's why people can't find the free materials but they are there.

I've been working on them since Feb and I can say they do work! I've learned so much and actually found answers to questions I had since I was a kid.

I've also visited and signed into the Keylontic Science e-Group. So much eagerness to help and the kindness is unbelievable!

Anyways thank you Stardustaquareion for all the info you have gathered here.

Virma De Ris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 04:07 PM   #43
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

thank you Stardustaquareion
for your 'shining' presence here,
and, for all you have brought here
looking back, another post, we started
a very long time ago, on pa/pc, was related to her work
although the videos disappeared from youtube

since we all~are a part of a greater all in all

let's celebrate - anyone, who is spirited,
that dares to step out, and, eXchange with others

yes, can't wait to see her interview with Kerry

think she will bring, a wealth of information, to added to the all in all
Old 03-16-2010, 04:10 PM   #44
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
any person who comes to earth,
to do anything highly specific,
is going to be - a target

most unfortunate - we think, this person has a lot of value
to add, to full disclosure

however, when the thread started, we were NOT aware
of all she has done in this world

go-A-go

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 8888888888
We have changed the start of this post

love/susan
Old 03-16-2010, 06:59 PM   #45
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

eXchanger: "any idea, how soon, Kerry will interview her ?"

Yesterday I received a reply to an email I had written Kerry some 3-4 weeks ago... She mentioned that she will be in Florida end of this month for interview; that she has read the books & acquired some DVDs and she thinks Ashayana's work is EXCELLENT (yes, all caps).

Makes we warm all over.