Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Resources > Sharing Resources

Notices

Old 10-01-2008, 08:52 PM   #1
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Anastasia - Please, please read these hope filled books...

Please everybody, read the "Anastasia/Ringing Cedars" series by Vladimir Megre. You can find them here: www.ringingcedars.com.

They are not only filled with hope but a practical plan for the future of mankind. I kid ye not!
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 01:18 AM   #2
Earthian
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Anastasia - Please, please read these hope filled books...

I am definately getting theese series! Red the reviews VERY intrigued. I suppose they have them in russian as well. Thank You very much for the link!!!
Earthian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 01:38 AM   #3
Tuza

Default Re: Anastasia - Please, please read these hope filled books...

I would like to put in an order, the thing is they all seem to be bought in US dollars and sent from there, I hope with everything that is going on with the economy over there if I order one it is sent out, what with the US and everything. I just cant afford to pay for something now myself and not get it for some reason.
Old 10-02-2008, 01:38 AM   #4
Kathleen

They sound like marvelous books, with a good message.....but I always wonder why these messages aren't free to the people of the world. $126.00 US is a LOT of money,in this economy. People who cannot afford to purchase cannot have the "promise" of these teachings? Doesn't seem right to me.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:50 AM   #5
d3stined
Avalon Senior Member

you can click on the uk store at the top, otherwise there are some on amazon as well

Thanks for the info!!!
d3stined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:46 PM   #6
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
They sound like marvelous books, with a good message.....but I always wonder why these messages aren't free to the people of the world. $126.00 US is a LOT of money,in this economy. People who cannot afford to purchase cannot have the "promise" of these teachings? Doesn't seem right to me.

Where did you get $126 from? Is that for the 9 book series? I've been ordering them 2 a month from the UK Ringing Cedars site. If you really cannot afford the books, send me a PM with your name and address and I will send you the first book as a gift.

Yes, it would be lovely for the information to be free but it costs money to get the information into book form. It really is worth reading, believe me!
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 08:09 PM   #7
Kathleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacelovinman View Post
Where did you get $126 from? Is that for the 9 book series? I've been ordering them 2 a month from the UK Ringing Cedars site. If you really cannot afford the books, send me a PM with your name and address and I will send you the first book as a gift.

Yes, it would be lovely for the information to be free but it costs money to get the information into book form. It really is worth reading, believe me!
I got the price, for the series, from the link provided in the OP. What a lovely gesture to offer the book as a gift.

I understand that it cost money to put into book form. I also understand that they've been selling for 3 yrs now and are in the 2nd edition. They have a website promoting/selling the books. It would be nice if they put the books online for people who cannot afford to purchase..... seems the enlightened thing to do.

Again, thank you so much for the offer of gift. Instead of sending me a copy, would you purchase a copy and donate it to a library?

Peace~Kmm

Last edited by Kathleen; 10-02-2008 at 08:18 PM. Reason: second thought
Old 10-09-2008, 12:30 AM   #8
Orion
Avalon Senior Member

I've read anastasia and have found it life changing. Now the other 8 novels
Orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:44 AM   #9
cedarboy
Avalon Senior Member

I was very happy to find this discussion and add something to it. After reading 8 of the 9 books in the series, I have found that each book just gets better. These books should be read by groundcrew members because the series shows what is being done in the world and how our planet will be transformed. There are over 11 million readers of the books, so there is more hope of saving our world than George Green had thought. There is a national movement in Russia to embrase the ideas of Anastasia and save their country with over 300 communities in various stages of formation. This movement is spilling into other countries, including the U.S. I plan to be living in the first U.S. community, Shambhala-Shasta on the California-Oregon border, no later than spring. There is an intake process to join the community which first and formost includes reading all 9 books. I can't tell you how proud and grateful I am to be able to do something positive through this movement in these amazing times of change.
cedarboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:10 PM   #10
VestnikRA
Avalon Senior Member

It is great to meet Anastasia readers here!
I have been spreding the message since 2004 and you can find a lot of interesting information on my website - www.spaceoflove.com
VestnikRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:54 AM   #11
angiem
Avalon Senior Member

WOW I just posted today the link for the Ringing cedars web site.

Here it is again for you to review. As stated in my earlier post, you can also get an overview of her and Vladimir Megre from the Current Nexus Magazine.

http://www.ringingcedars.com.au/
angiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:20 AM   #12
VestnikRA
Avalon Senior Member

You know guys, I will tell you something...
Four year ago, when I tried to speak load about Anastasia on forums like this one, I met very few people who were interested to go further and more often I met doubts, suspicions, hostility and agression in replies.
It is DIFFERENT now! People become more friendly! You can even find topics dedicated to Ringing Cedars discussion, like this one and it is really pleased to my soul!
Old 10-26-2008, 03:36 PM   #13
VestnikRA
Avalon Senior Member

A picture from Anastasia reader's conference in Turkey.
Vladimir Megre and our editor Regina Jensen looking through the first issue of Space of Love Magazine.

Old 10-27-2008, 02:47 AM   #14
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

For anyone new to these books, there are a couple of excellent Anastia/Ringing Cedars articles at the Spirit of Ma'at site; Drunvalo Melchizedek's online magazine.

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/jan1/anastas.htm

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/apr3/anastas.htm

Also if money is an issue for anyone - You can find a PDF version of the first book floating around in cyberspace.
If you can't find it, shoot me a PM
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:50 PM   #15
VestnikRA
Avalon Senior Member

You can also find secondhand Ringing Cedars books for cheaper price at amazon.com
And here are a couple of links to wonderful movie about Eco-village of Kin's Domains:
http://www.spaceoflove.com/rodnoe_1.htm
http://www.spaceoflove.com/rodnoe_2.htm

Last edited by VestnikRA; 10-27-2008 at 07:58 PM.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:05 AM   #16
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

These books are amazing. Anastasia is amazing.

I am a psychic channeler, and when I was reading these books, she communicated through me a couple of times. It was wonderful. Thanks for sharing these. I want to get back to them again!!

LOVE AND BLESSINGS!
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 01:25 PM   #17
rkp71
Avalon Senior Member

I just read Anastasia last week, I had heard about it from a couple places and knew it would be a good book and it was. I will be trying out the garden growing techniques presented therein. It does make you yearn for a return to the land and connecting with nature.

Maybe I can take some of my old books into the used book store and trade for the other books in the series somewhere.
rkp71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 04:31 PM   #18
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

2 hours ago I ordered the whole series. I'll have something to read during the holisdy season. For me the total was $63 but it's the price in Poland and the books are in Polish.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 10:46 AM   #19
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

I bought and read all 9 books earlier this year. Worth every cent and then some.. I had tears in my eyes a couple of times. Highly recommended!
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:52 PM   #20
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

This past weekend was Spring Equinox in the northern hemmisphere - which is Anastasia Day (the springtime reawakening of nature),
and since, according to the books, Anastasia was born in 1969 and in the springtime, the chances are it was her 40th birthday!
Old 03-24-2009, 01:37 PM   #21
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Incredible books, I'm on 5. Got them at Amazon.com. I pay no postage on orders over 25USD, so the total was a bit less than 90USD. I don't know of Amazon in the other countries carries them.

Megre's writing gets better as the series goes along, and I stopped wanting to bang him over a head with a baseball bat in book 4.

alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 12:46 PM   #22
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

Anyone that would to at least read the first book, it is on Scribd for free download at the following. You need to join Scribd to be able to download though, Anastasia eBook

The second book in the series "The Ringing Cedars of Russia" is also there (I think) and can be accessed HERE

Last edited by Tez; 03-26-2009 at 01:10 PM.
Tez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:55 AM   #23
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Tez. I own all the books, I have even started collecting the 'Second Edition' versions, but I have been wanting an ebook version!!! I was going to make one myself.
Old 03-27-2009, 04:44 PM   #24
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

hmmmmm ebook versions only work as long as you have electricity, just a thought..
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:09 AM   #25
cway
Avalon Senior Member

These seem to wonderful books I have read Anastasia and Co Creation, some of the books can be read in part on google books

http://books.google.com/books?hl=en&...-8&sa=N&tab=wp
cway is offline   Reply With Quote