Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Old 01-18-2010, 12:36 PM   #326
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Greetings Watcher ,

" Their laws of non interference dictate that mankind tries to solve his own problems, ONLY should situations be created that could wipe out mankind/and or this planet will they intervene. "

May I please ask you the following questions .
1) Would those situations include natural events ?
2) Regarding the laws of non interference . It appears to me from what I read that certain entities have no scruples in interfering and certain others seem to have " higher ethics " . There is much more to say about "interference " and the term "quarantine " .
Could you please comment ?
Thank you very very much . Look after your health .We need you .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 06:08 PM   #327
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
Greetings Watcher ,

" Their laws of non interference dictate that mankind tries to solve his own problems, ONLY should situations be created that could wipe out mankind/and or this planet will they intervene. "

May I please ask you the following questions .
1) Would those situations include natural events ?
2) Regarding the laws of non interference . It appears to me from what I read that certain entities have no scruples in interfering and certain others seem to have " higher ethics " . There is much more to say about "interference " and the term "quarantine " .
Could you please comment ?
Thank you very very much . Look after your health .We need you .
Please excuse my absence, many things happening all at once. To answer your questions.......
1:Only if it became a global simultaneous event yes, small localised events not so.
2: Exactly as you state, the higher beings have morals, ethics and scruples, compassion and love for others. Certain species have no similar ethics and will think nothing of tearing down society and using mankind for whatever agenda they have in play.
Thankyou for your very kind words, I appreciate that very much, honored to be here among such great people.

Barry
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 09:56 PM   #328
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Watcher, looking forward to your video with Kerry.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 10:05 PM   #329
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
Hi Watcher, looking forward to your video with Kerry.
Thankyou, looking forwards to seeing them, assuming Bill is there too of course
Old 01-21-2010, 08:33 AM   #330
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

**** DOD "CLARIFIES" DOCTRINE ON PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS ****

Psychological operations, or PSYOP, are intended to "convey selected information and indicators to foreign audiences to influence their emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of foreign governments, organizations, groups, and individuals. The purpose of psychological operations is to induce or reinforce foreign attitudes and behavior favorable to the originator’s objectives."

PSYOP is among the oldest of military disciplines, but the new DoD doctrine continues to wrestle with basic definitional issues.

It endorses a new, negative definition of the term "propaganda," which had formerly been used in a neutral sense to refer to "Any form of communication in support of national objectives designed to influence the opinions, emotions, attitudes, or behavior of any group in order to benefit the sponsor, either directly or indirectly." From now on, propaganda will refer only to what the enemy does: "Any form of adversary communication, especially of a biased or misleading nature, designed to influence the opinions, emotions, attitudes, or behavior of any group in order to benefit the sponsor, either directly or indirectly." ..... more commentary here, Jan 19, 2010

http://www.fas.org/irp/doddir/dod/jp3-13-2.pdf (125pp)
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:49 AM   #331
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

edited by moderator KINDLY DESIST such posts

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 01-22-2010 at 01:33 AM.
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 01:34 AM   #332
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
**** DOD "CLARIFIES" DOCTRINE ON PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS ****

Psychological operations, or PSYOP, are intended to "convey selected information and indicators to foreign audiences to influence their emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of foreign governments, organizations, groups, and individuals. The purpose of psychological operations is to induce or reinforce foreign attitudes and behavior favorable to the originator’s objectives."

PSYOP is among the oldest of military disciplines, but the new DoD doctrine continues to wrestle with basic definitional issues.

It endorses a new, negative definition of the term "propaganda," which had formerly been used in a neutral sense to refer to "Any form of communication in support of national objectives designed to influence the opinions, emotions, attitudes, or behavior of any group in order to benefit the sponsor, either directly or indirectly." From now on, propaganda will refer only to what the enemy does: "Any form of adversary communication, especially of a biased or misleading nature, designed to influence the opinions, emotions, attitudes, or behavior of any group in order to benefit the sponsor, either directly or indirectly." ..... more commentary here, Jan 19, 2010

http://www.fas.org/irp/doddir/dod/jp3-13-2.pdf (125pp)
Very interesting, but is there an underlying reason you have posted this here now?
Old 01-22-2010, 01:51 AM   #333
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agape View Post
edited by moderator KINDLY DESIST such posts
A

Please go to sleep Agape, if you continue these types of posts I will delete all or take stronger measures, you are only hurting yourself

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 01-22-2010 at 01:56 AM.
Old 01-22-2010, 02:16 AM   #334
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

ET sorry. ET bad. ET goes to sleep.

A

Last edited by Agape; 01-22-2010 at 02:52 AM.
Old 01-22-2010, 03:09 AM   #335
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Very interesting, but is there an underlying reason you have posted this here now?
Yes and no. It is not meant at you personally, Watcher. More of a general clarification for anyone who may be interested, a handbook. I asked about a Psyop here, received no answer, found one myself, posted it. It also can be placed on a new, different thread, by me if you prefer - or nowhere. It doesn't matter.

This UFO area - as with most classified government info - is fraught with disinformation, propaganda, lies, twists, behavorial manipulations. It's a book placed on your desk is all; you also can ditch it. I'm only on a cautionary trail on your behalf - an 'all on the same page' public information service. Congratulations on your interview with the Camelot crew.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:53 PM   #336
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Yes and no. It is not meant at you personally, Watcher. More of a general clarification for anyone who may be interested, a handbook. I asked about a Psyop here, received no answer, found one myself, posted it. It also can be placed on a new, different thread, by me if you prefer - or nowhere. It doesn't matter.

This UFO area - as with most classified government info - is fraught with disinformation, propaganda, lies, twists, behavorial manipulations. It's a book placed on your desk is all; you also can ditch it. I'm only on a cautionary trail on your behalf - an 'all on the same page' public information service. Congratulations on your interview with the Camelot crew.
I see, thats ok, no problem, it would be very difficult getting hold of a field ops manual to place within the public domain, that kind of thing is frowned upon by CO's.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:51 PM   #337
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Pst... hey guys! How's Abi doing? Getting better or already better I hope.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:00 PM   #338
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

very quick reply now I'm back home. Abi is recovering well but will have a bit of scarring on her upper leg, well on the bright side its battle scar and gives the excuse for the lads to see her legs LOL
Old 01-26-2010, 07:03 AM   #339
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Glad your home. Hope all went well.
Lads better be careful or next time she checks their blood pressure, she'll put the cuff around their neck! lol.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:05 AM   #340
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

This a very quick message from me before it gets deleted. Not exposing myself here for fun.
I sincerely hope that The Watcher will share with you the data entrusted to him, including the recent report after he recovers fully, even in my absence.

I was offered life but the offer was not based on fair policies and understanding but rather on personal interpretation of so called experts over vast distances . Negotiations and ridicule is ongoing.

Trust no one is the rule and I've not followed. This very posting may decide the fate for me so be it.

Humankind has a hope .

A
Old 01-27-2010, 04:33 AM   #341
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Barry, Good to know you are home, safe and sound. Rest up and eat plenty of spinach.
Ara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 05:52 PM   #342
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agape View Post
This a very quick message from me before it gets deleted. Not exposing myself here for fun.
I sincerely hope that The Watcher will share with you the data entrusted to him, including the recent report after he recovers fully, even in my absence.

I was offered life but the offer was not based on fair policies and understanding but rather on personal interpretation of so called experts over vast distances . Negotiations and ridicule is ongoing.

Trust no one is the rule and I've not followed. This very posting may decide the fate for me so be it.

Humankind has a hope .

A
Ongoing emails should put your mind at rest, wish mine was. Statement.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:53 PM   #343
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Barry, Good to know you are home, safe and sound. Rest up and eat plenty of spinach.
Old 01-28-2010, 05:07 PM   #344
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ongoing emails should put your mind at rest, wish mine was. Statement.

Hanged man .

A

Old 01-28-2010, 05:55 PM   #345
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Do not think so, step sideways along the box before exiting the box
Old 01-28-2010, 06:06 PM   #346
olgraybear
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Barry,

How are you feeling, getting better?

Hang in there..
olgraybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 06:52 PM   #347
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Mike, I'm trying to, forgetting my own problems I now have setbacks re health re daughter, right now she is a physical and psychological wreck plus was given bad news that wife might have been diagnosed with Myelemia. Does not rain but pours eh?
Old 01-28-2010, 07:21 PM   #348
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Mike, I'm trying to, forgetting my own problems I now have setbacks re health re daughter, right now she is a physical and psychological wreck plus was given bad news that wife might have been diagnosed with Myelemia. Does not rain but pours eh?
Hi Barry,
I am really sorry to hear this. I can't imagine all the things you have been through and still are. My best wishes and love for you and your family.

Love Debby
Debby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 06:48 PM   #349
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Thankyou Debby for those very kind and thoughtful words, I appreciate that very much
Old 01-29-2010, 09:01 PM   #350
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

In the UK, within the corridors of power, it was agreed that full disclosure was to be given the green light to begin, this was in the late 1970's, the public and media reached saturation point as regards access to ufo and alien issues. This fell thru. It happened again in the late 1990's but fell thru again. Major players manipulated the political processes in both time frames. The time is ripe for the start of disclosure protocols but beware, an agenda of manipulation, interference and downright meddling is in place and will include deliberate psy-op procedures to swing public opinion towards accepting that the whole issue is not worthy of serious consideration.