Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-11-2010, 02:17 PM   #226
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions?

This post is off topic

please ignor

MP2 I know you can see this go to your profil friends messages.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...&postcount=129

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...&postcount=147 whisky tango foxtrot

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...&postcount=212

Last edited by SteveX; 03-11-2010 at 02:28 PM.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:20 PM   #227
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
Celine,

I believe that you have not used any tactics... i can see that you are genuine in your action/reaction....

It is not my place to cast judgment on you or anyone.(but you have made judgements about me.. that is why it is difficult for many of us here who try their best to not let their own personal feelings and opinions get in the way...

this is why we have a mod team... so when a posts and threads become controversial we vote... this is the best we can do to remain transparent(agreed but somethings need to be acted upon IMMEDIETLY ex: posting of personal information for reasonj to antagonize

but this is not the case with your husband.... It is not my wish to do this in the open... but i have exhausted my patience with these questions that still have no answers.... do you see members leaving daily now... are you happy to see them go?God NO! my heart is breaking..

Ask your husband to step down Celine... or at least allow us to moderate...he is dictating... and all we can do is watch this forum fall apart..(Your request is a little misplaced and in a way condecending to Karen/Bill).

in the Japanese ancient cultures it is sometimes honorable to fall on your own sword.( I now some of that wonderful cultur, trained in ikebana, a form of flower arranging that is more about the empty spce between the flowers, then filling a space with flowers..
Thank You Morguana.. I will spend some time in the mists...your advice is heard and understood...
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:33 PM   #228
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What is true is how actions are being taken without a vote as is the usual procedure when it come to moderation of the forum....

Hard to say what will be left of this place once this is all over...

This is the key issue for this discussion. Not someone`s family.
Luminari`s words about forum being infiltrated and dominated by one moderator and his wife are obviously true.

I have some information that Burgundia, who was in polemics with the same mod`s wife has no access to Avalon. Everything is ok with her connections, she was not banned, not "in the misks", but she can`t enter Avalon only.

So, do we have right to be suspicious that something vary ugly is going on here?

Love&Respect
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:41 PM   #229
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
This is the key issue for this discussion. Not someone`s family.
Luminari`s words about forum being infiltrated and dominated by one moderator and his wife are obviously true.

I have some information that Burgundia, who was in polemics with the same mod`s wife has no access to Avalon. Everything is ok with her connections, she was not banned, not "in the misks", but she can`t enter Avalon only.

So, do we have right to be suspicious that something vary ugly is going on here?

Love&Respect
I would like to add something to the above.

Bill is also nowhere to be seen in this mist. You'd expect him at least to drop a short note. Bizarre...
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:52 PM   #230
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

yes, something very ugly is going on here. Plus the very idea of giving aduts a time out is repugnant, especially when it is given to the wrong ones.
Honestly even titles like " hall monitor. " puke .
Burgundia had the fortitude to voice her disatisfaction, so now she is MYSTIFIED, and even that is not made clear.
Luminari, I suggest you tell all so people can have an informed choice if they want to further participate in this.
The whole thing has been very obvious to the observant.
BTW, all the love crap from certain individuals I find very aggressive, not to mention vampiric, but it matters not to me, you won't find my veins.
perhaps we need a thread for the deeply disgruntled and a meeting point eleswhere.
Just what is going on here is very interesting but not so much that you'd want to stay if its going to be just a lot of yes people frightened of conflict. Oh quick ! let's get back into the leaky boat and just keep bailing the waters of truth . yes water has a knack of wearing down the unservicable . So be it.

"but but i loooooove you even of you dont want me to, " thats right , I don't .
tough love, more my style in cases like this.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:13 PM   #231
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

oliver and transco, burgundia has not been locked out, nothing in her information has suggested this, i have checked

swordsmith, mp2 knows why he is in the mists, like i said its not perminant

so when everybody can stop this bickering we can have a cool and groovy place to hang out in

peace and love
m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat

Last edited by morguana; 03-11-2010 at 04:22 PM.
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:16 PM   #232
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

I am sorry if the calming videos I posted were found offensive. It was not my intention to upset anyone, only to show a way to step back and rethink

I am not taking sides, both sides have valid points and it will be unfair to say one is better than the other. I think the best bet is to try to find a win-win solution that may not be so easy but at the end maybe the only hope to go forth here

In a war everyone loses, we can do better than that avalonians, we can find a middle ground and somehow polish the sharp corners

We must define clear and healthy guideliness which are not subject to interpretation so things do not look arbitrary when someone steps out of line

I sincerely love you all even if I don't always agree with everyone
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:27 PM   #233
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, friends.
I am trying all the time to be on the level of principles.
This is probably the biggest "divide et impera" operation against Avalon from the beginning, and it is beyond what this or that moderator and his wife are doing.
Someone is dividing us, it is obvious. Well scientifically, psychologically profiled attack.
Please, be careful when entering the discussion, let us be leaded by love for others only, let us not judge every word...we all make mistakes, and we all must forgive.

And also, that the Avalon2 is a matter of days to be launched, so we will have possibility to have a fresh start..(Burgundia`s problem is told to be a glitch probably).

In order not to contribute to further divisions, I will no more be included in any kind of polemics, while the problems are resolved. I suggest it to all of you. There is so much beauty and wisdom to be posted and shared.

Love and Respect to all.

Last edited by morguana; 03-11-2010 at 03:52 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:35 PM   #234
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
I am sorry if the calming videos I posted were found offensive.
Offensive ? That sounds ridiculous. Didn't seem offensive to me.

In the words of Monty Python... " he's 'avin' a go at the whales now! "

Well, I had a listen to the whale sound one, and as far as I can make out, he was not using abusive language.

But then, Orca is only my fourth language.

Sorry if you've rattled someone's cage Stardust, but it does seem like at the moment, anyone caught with their head over the parapet stands to lose it. don't know if this is from psychic attack, psyops, or just plain being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

We're conspiracy theorists, right ? We should be good at discernment.

Everyone of us will have their own idea of what exactly is going on. Some of us will be further from the truth in our assumptions than others. The spiritual angle / moral dilemma of course is how much we choose to share our opinions.

If we share nothing, there will be no storm. However, if we feel an injustice is being done to someone, and there's a need for rolling up sleeves, then battle will of course commence. As some of course have already metnioned, the clincher is, and this is the great bit, that the battle you then choose to fight is indeed then your own battle. it's not someone else's, even if the cause that got you to roll up your sleeves was someone else's treatment.

We are not living in the now, right now. Me neither. We are perpetuating the past into the future. Commenting on a post from the past, taking it into the future. Thus creating a moment that is fraught and tense.

But maybe that's how it's supposed to be right now. So no amount of willing it to be otherwise will make it so.

But we can control how much we involve ourselves in it.

I just posted this. I didn't have to. Did I ?

K

Last edited by Kulapops; 03-11-2010 at 03:58 PM.
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:59 PM   #235
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Celine,

this is why we have a mod team... so when a posts and threads become controversial we vote... this is the best we can do to remain transparent...

but this is not the case with your husband.... It is not my wish to do this in the open... but i have exhausted my patience with these questions that still have no answers.... do you see members leaving daily now... are you happy to see them go?

Ask your husband to step down Celine... or at least allow us to moderate...he is dictating... and all we can do is watch this forum fall apart...
I believe he was one of the few mods that do not belong to the "secret society" in the council of Thuban social group.....and I see two of the mods have since removed themselves. and to be fair and balanced, there were 5 mods in that group.....so I'm guessing that Richard may have had to act on his own...again just guessing...I make no assumptions other the to show that there may have been an imbalance there....clueless I am, but the sun is shining here in California...time for a good game of golf...."fore"

Last edited by BROOK; 03-11-2010 at 04:15 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 04:41 PM   #236
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by morguana View Post
oliver and transco, burgundia has not been locked out, nothing in her information has suggested this, i have checked

swordsmith, mp2 knows why he is in the mists, like i said its not perminant

so when everybody can stop this bickering we can have a cool and groovy place to hang out in

peace and love
m x
Nice edit...thanks morguana this does NOT help
Old 03-11-2010, 05:17 PM   #237
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
Nice edit...thanks morguana this does NOT help
Help what exactly ? What is your take on it?
Old 03-11-2010, 05:20 PM   #238
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post
Help what exactly ? What is your take on it?

Help to clarify things..
MP2 "knows why he is in the mists" isnt enough.. edits are not helpful

shrug..
Old 03-11-2010, 05:35 PM   #239
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

In this one instance where your website was concerned I can agree with you that it, although in public domain, was an infringment to post it here.

And again I concur with you that editing posts does not help. I neither clarifies or justifies. It leaves things open to speculation.

which the above link demonstrates.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:37 PM   #240
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post
In this one instance where your website was concerned I can agree with you that it, although in public domain, was an infringment to post it here.

And again I concur with you the editing posts does not help. I neither clarifies or justifies. It leaves things open to speculation.

which the above link demonstrates.
IMHO..perhaps that was "cut" to help quell the negative waves...

Self destruction of the conversation was evident on both sides..

Tough love sucks sometimes.. but it works sometimes to
Old 03-11-2010, 05:50 PM   #241
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

folk i edited it because i felt what i wrote was not helpfull, and i do not like to name and shame anyone, no matter what anyone has done, just my way of being. mp2 needed to cool off and i feel that some here could do with chilling too. so when mp2 is out of the mists and in the land of sun once again, he can answere your questions. im sorry if folk dont like this, but i believe in treading with love and care, and not hurting others whilst i walk this path.

we have a saying in uk
let sleeping dogs lay

might be a good time to try this out

love m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:14 PM   #242
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by morguana View Post
folk i edited it because i felt what i wrote was not helpfull, and i do not like to name and shame anyone, no matter what anyone has done, just my way of being. mp2 needed to cool off and i feel that some here could do with chilling too. so when mp2 is out of the mists and in the land of sun once again, he can answere your questions. im sorry if folk dont like this, but i believe in treading with love and care, and not hurting others whilst i walk this path.

we have a saying in uk
let sleeping dogs lay

might be a good time to try this out

love m x
I was named and shamed... why do i not get the same courtesy?
Old 03-11-2010, 06:25 PM   #243
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
After reading all of the linked post....I'm again hearing yet another one that wants to slam another thread....and suppress. And do it based on a post that is again riddled with many assumptions and generalizations. both of which are based on what experience?

Coming from a member that was a Mod..and also a member of the social group that is quote from abraxis....
a 'Secret Society'...and I'm guessing asked at some point as was the creator of this thread...one that claims no support of the Thuban material..but yet is a standing member of it's social group and invited by the following ....

"Should you like to join the 'Inner Thuban Circle', now situated in every 3D human merkabah as the root-reduced 12D Outer Space transmission as an Inner Space transmission; then go to profile-social groups-spiritual-Thuban."

Again, another quote. Now isn't that enticing....
join a group so you can get the real transmission...
and get all that secret knowledge...
that no one else has.....
sounds like a cult to me...

and also a way to open a door to let in something that apparently can only access if you open to it.
sounds demonic..

but what do I know...I'm still here...clueless in California

Sounds demonic?

Sounds like a cult?

You certainly DON'T sound like you are clueless to me.
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:31 PM   #244
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
I believe he was one of the few mods that do not belong to the "secret society" in the council of Thuban social group.....and I see two of the mods have since removed themselves. and to be fair and balanced, there were 5 mods in that group.....so I'm guessing that Richard may have had to act on his own...
again just guessing...
I make no assumptions other the to show that there may have been an imbalance there....clueless I am, but the sun is shining here in California...time for a good game of golf...."fore"

Now this is very interesting information.
Thanks.
Old 03-11-2010, 06:36 PM   #245
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

From the latest Bob Dean`s interview for Camelot:

Get rid of the fear.
You have nothing to fear.
You are an immortal timeless being,
who has an infinite future in a glorious Universe
that is so filled with beauty and light
that we on this little tiny blue planet couldn’t begin to grasp.
I say to people: Don’t be afraid, for God` s sake.
Get around those you love.
Spread that love around.
And go into tomorrow with courage.
Because you’ve been through a hell lot worse before.
So, be hopeful, love one another and have courage.

And that’s really all I have to say.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:59 PM   #246
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
It would say "Banned" on his avatar if this was so. I also hope we don't have another forum funeral for someone who has crossed over some severe lines like the last one you were friends with. Confuses the hell out of me when someone who is supposed to be the Avalon Spiritual Mother, acts in support of so called friends that have caused some serious damage to folks on any level. Nothing personal but I just couldn't help notice something out of whack with that picture.
One situation is not equal to the other Lionhawk . I won't go back to the previous one as I made a point to turn that page over after understanding the viewpoints of all the people concerned. I took a stand then for my friend but if you go back to that thread you 'll see I took a stand for the well being of the community too .
Now in this situation I will just repeat that a brother was prepared to take great risks for the sake of finding the truth behind a ban . Not as a defenser of Abrax but only for the sake of having the facts exposed in the open. For this I respect him .
The way he played his cards are his own responsability .He is paying the price for it.
And if it was you Lionhawk who in this case would had made that search for truth I would have stand in respect for you too.

peace
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:04 PM   #247
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda View Post
Sounds demonic?

Sounds like a cult?

You certainly DON'T sound like you are clueless to me.
Sounds barkin to me but I ain't clueless.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:56 PM   #248
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

The drama has left the building - all that is left is the innuendo and gossip.

AJ..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:59 PM   #249
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Because there has been no explainations?
Old 03-11-2010, 10:03 PM   #250
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

So what, that will probably happen in time. Harping on about it wont hurry the process.

Human damage has been done here - healing takes time. We can help or we can hinder.

Does it help to know that GaiaLove created that group in the first place? No! Except it probably ruins Brook's argument.

AJ..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote