Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-14-2010, 06:11 PM   #1
Wood
Avalon Senior Member

Default What is all this drama? Please behave.

I am new to this place. From what I've seen I feel I would have liked to be here from the start. Since I am new I think I see the situation without the strong emotions of other people.

I try to see the whole picture. I see a change of direction on the forum and some controversial decisions have been made. I defend free-speech and I do not agree with censorship. Also I think the whole situation would have been easier if people in charge would have given us more information. Unless they can't for now.

But all this is old world thoughts. There are lots of rumors about incoming earth changes, and some hints it might actually happen. If Bill Ryan has more precise knowledge about this I understand he thinks a new model is required. PC was about giving us insider information about what was actually going on. I believe Avalon 2.0 will keep that. I understand Bill wants to get rid of what he perceives as 'nonsense' in this context.

Finally, I do not understand why so many people is quitting without actually giving good reasons (IMHO). Why not wait until we see what Avalon 2.0 looks like? I can only think they have more information than I do, but what can be so bad about Avalon 2.0 to not wait and see what it actually looks like? I indeed feel strong hidden forces are working here, and not for the good of PA. For example, I've been watching many people adding noise and negativity to the situation.

Still, I'll wait until I can make an informed decision.
Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 07:06 PM   #2
Lairenia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is all this drama? Please behave.

Wood, I think you have a good idea. I 've been looking at this forum for a long time, and finally joined, and still held my peace until I could learn more about who the players were and how I might productively conduct myself in this particular patch.

Well, I have to say that I've never heard so much fussing in all my life. I am an old lady, to be sure. I don't know about cyber-anythings, but I sure do know when people are blowing air instead of doing something. What happens on this forum is up to Bill, for better or worse, and until he gets around to telling folks about it there's not a thing anybody else can do. Except fuss.

If Bill (and Kerry) are right, all hell is about to bust loose on this planet. Is anybody storing food? (I know, it's probably "off topic," but I sure can't tell what is [U]on[U] topic here lately!) Is anybody signing off their computer and fixing to survive this mess? I like a good talk as well as the next person, but here I have six souls who depend upon me to lead them past the people and events who want to kill them. This family isn't going to make it if they sit around arguing with each other, or wrangling about which philosophy or outcome is "right."

Good Heavens! Just this morning my late-twenty-something son was mourning about his life not going the way he expected it to. Now, I'm sick with the flu, my husband hasn't stopped coughing for two weeks, we have to fix the roof after two feet of snow hit it last month, I've got to figure out how to get just enough cash into the local bankster building to cover this month's bills, and the tractor is spitting oil. So, I didn't have much more patience with folks whining about what they don't have. I told him to get over himself and thank the Creator that we have painfully acquired a store of food, and haven't been foreclosed on yet (though they may try, and I haven't held a shotgun in quite a few years). We have some land, and family, and water, and two Healers living right here in the house. Close a cut just by putting their hands on it!

I asked that boy just what he thought survival was all about. I believe in coming to Earth School to follow a path that we each set out, and I believe in a bunch of things, but I have to believe in survival first or it's all academic. I'll be watching the action from Home, and sitting in the cheering section instead of having my boots on the ground helping this planet and its people evolve and move toward the Light.

I guess this is a pretty poor introduction of myself to you good people, and I apologize. I usually have better manners than this. I just honestly think that time presses, and using up energy arguing and speculating seems a terrible waste, what with all the souls that will need support, and all that needs doing. Comes from being old and living in farm country, I guess. I talk to my Spirit Guides, and some other folks who don't (currently) have bodies. I listen to their advice, and heed most of it, and am thankful for it all.

But, in the end, I'm responsible for me, and I'm the leader of a family that incarnated together for a reason, and there's business to be done to make sure that we are at least able to survive try and help others when they're scared and hurt and hungry and anxious to learn. I reckon that a lot of you have more to teach than I do. I hope you are putting yourselves in a position to be able to.

Might be something to work on while we wait for Bill to deal with Avalon's issues.

I'm sure I offended somebody or other, and I apologize. If I get sent off to that mist place, I won't be lonely anyhow, and it might be a while 'till I notice, because I have to get the canning jars in from the garage.
Lairenia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 10:50 PM   #3
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Lairenia,

Welcome to Avalon, I had a few moments to meet with Wood over in chat today and love that such an important post has a time stamp of 11:11.

I'm surprised more that have been reading along over the years haven't stepped forward pointing out the silliness of what has become this forums top topic for discussions.

Distractions are all TPTB have to throw at us right now we are all waking up and understanding that the world is in for a very bumpy ride and standing together is how we will make it through.

as for your son, we are all where we are meant to be at this moment. Many times what we have in our head laid out for the future never come to pass because there is something far more important for us to be doing.

Things will work out getting your roof fixed and tractor running smoothly in time for the thaw. But I do grin seeing you as granny Klampit from the Beverly Hillbillies standing there with your shot gun...

Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 11:06 PM   #4
ontario's northland
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Wood!

You typed my thoughts exaxtly... I choose to be a positive person and am.
And like you too Lairenia, I have been reading threads and watching and
studying this site for sometime, and finally did join. I became a new member
in Dec 2009. I totally love the chat room and everyone in there and everywhere. I pick and choose what I will respond to and read. Where there
is,and dare I use this word...."negativity" involved I simply ignore it. And perhaps it is only negativity from my perspective. However, I still choose to ignore it.
If it is going to in any way shape or form impede my spiritual growth....then
it is not going to get replied to or read by me. I am excited bout the journey
I and everyone else on this planet is on. We live by our choices. Neg or Pos.
when I meet new people, I want to leave them feeling it was good to have met me. The best way to pick oneself up whenever they are feeling down , is to pick someone else up. Lifting anothers spirits will in turn lift you own.
We have to give to get.....give love to have love....be a friend to have a friend, give joy to have joy. That is just the way that it is. I choose to give love. And to be the best friend and encourager I can be. Love to all .....
unconditionally!
ontario's northland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 06:30 PM   #5
Lairenia
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the words of welcome, Rocky. I guess I do have some things in common with Grandma Clampett, at that. (Although I'm a good bit pudgier, I'm afraid!) My late husband used to say I was a natural shot, so maybe it will turn out all right if it comes to that...there are men here, too, who can take a hand if there's trouble.

We've already had our thaw, giving us lots of mud, with more rain coming down -- has been for three days. Just a taste of the difficult weather we're about to be dealt pretty soon. No use complainin' about it -- between Mother Nature and HAARP we're just going to have to hunker down and put up with it.

And that brings me back to what you and the others who have posted on this thread are saying -- raising Cain about "who said what, and by the way they hurt my feelings!" isn't going to do a speck of good towards putting yourself where you need to be to help folks. I hear a lot of "I'm just going to trust Spirit or Universe or whatever to take care of me if it all collapses."

Good luck with that. Maybe my Spirit Guides shake their metaphorical heads about me sometimes, but at least I'm not sitting around waiting for them to spoon-feed me instructions. I came here with a Contract, by the Creator, and I mean to do the best I can to fulfill it. My Guides holler if I get too far off the track -- that's what they're there for. My job is to live in this third dimension and play the hand I'm dealt. I can hang out in those metaphysical regions -- but my sister likes it better, and does the astral travelling that needs to be done. We each have our specialities, and healing and cooking are what I seem to do the most of right now. I have one or two other tricks up my sleeve, when the time comes.

If anybody reads this (and probably nobody will), I hope you'll at least think about spending energy getting ready to fight the good fight. Those PTB fellows aren't just going to evaporate. And even without 'em, we're going to have our hands full doing constructive things to set things up the way they're meant to be -- fair and square. Let other people squabble, if they just have to.

Let's use "love" as an active verb. Very active!
Lairenia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:25 PM   #6
Kikine
Avalon Senior Member

Wood I agree with you. Waiting to see what will happen.
Kikine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:01 AM   #7
Artycarl
Avalon Senior Member

I followed Bill from the early Serpo days and so eagerly joined this new forum of like-minded individuals eager for knowledge. It felt like we were in at the start of something special, a family or fellowship, from all corners of the globe and all walks of life, drawn together by a thirst for more information.

Then, as often happens to forums, it attracted individuals who like to see their names up in type, and petty jealousies, in-fighting and hidden power struggles ensued. So I left it alone and so did a few others I had been in contact with. I decided not to join when it became a paid forum. How could this information be forbidden to people who could not afford it, it just wasn't right but at the same time I totally accepted Bill and Kerry's position, being unsponsored and unsupported.

Now it is free again I am saddened at what it has become. I have little doubt that the troublemakers are rubbing their hands together at the mayhem and disharmony they have caused, but making Avalon 2 and making it invite-only is another form of elitism that I am unhappy with.

Maybe it would be better to have no forum at all. There really is not enough information filtering through to make the forum fresh and exciting again. It is perhaps a victim of its own success.
Artycarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:03 AM   #8
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

i am not really aware of the 'bigger picture' as far as the interactions between forum members - i just come and go, read and only rarely respond - but I have been noticing many instances of people injecting neutral discussions with heavy opinionated responses. leads to a lot of nitpicking and its really silly. half the time i see more similarity between posts than dissonance and people get hung up on one defining word, or phrase, or metaphor. then they say "no! use this metaphor!" really all too silly. can't take it seriously
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:09 AM   #9
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artycarl View Post
but making Avalon 2 and making it invite-only is another form of elitism that I am unhappy with.
as for invite only I think they could have found better wording to describe the process of getting all the current active members across to the new forum.

but I have to admit if a rotten apple appears in the pile I wouldn't mind seeing it tossed aside so it doesn't spoil the rest of the bunch...
Old 03-16-2010, 01:15 AM   #10
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with the OP... there's enough drama on the planet as it is... I like to come here to 'cut' through the crap that's out there, not wade through it here..

can the ego drama... we're suppose to be moving beyond that paradigm ..

relax!
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:20 AM   #11
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

HERE'S SOME MORE DRAMA FOR YOU!!!

I WILL NOT RELAX!!!

DO YOU SEE WHATS GOING ON HERE!!!

HAVE YOU VISITED THE MISTS OF AVALON!!!

JUST TRY AND PUT ME THERE!!! I'M GONNA FIND OUT HOW MUCH YOU REALLY KNOW!!!

PEACE JT!

The "DRAMA" is that THERE IS NO TEAM!!! HOWS THAT FOR AN ANSWER!!!

I WILL NOT JUST SIT BACK RELAX!!!

YOU GOT ATS IN HER RECRUITING!!!

YOU GOT WHO KNOWS WHO ELSE IN HERE!!!

JESTERTERRESTRIAL LONE WOLF FOR PEACE!!!

SO IF YOU GO TO AVALON 2 YOU HAVE LOST THE JESTER FOREVER!!!

TRY ME!!!

PEACE JT!

JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:23 AM   #12
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

and another thing!!!

WHO ARE YOU!!!

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!!!

Old 03-16-2010, 01:32 AM   #13
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
[SIZE="4"]HERE'S SOME MORE DRAMA FOR YOU!!!

SO IF YOU GO TO AVALON 2 YOU HAVE LOST THE JESTER FOREVER!!!

TRY ME!!!

PEACE JT!

One of the cool features of the new forum is invite friends, does this mean you don't want one?

wow and here I was just about ready to click send...
Old 03-16-2010, 01:37 AM   #14
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
One of the cool features of the new forum is invite friends, does this mean you don't want one?

THIS FOURM HAS BEEN UNDER ATTACK FOR A WHILE!!!

COME ON I'M THE JESTER!!! YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU MAN!!!

lol BUT WERE GONNA GET TO THE BOTTOM OF SOME THINGS FIRST

OR YES!!! IM GONE!!! I WILL NOT SHARE ANY MORE WITH THE THREAT

OF GETTING MYSELF MISTED ON THE SPOT!!!

I WILL NOT GOTO AVALON 2!!!

I am sorry that I have lost it but I will not just allow this to continue!!!

JT!
Old 03-16-2010, 01:44 AM   #15
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
and another thing!!!

WHO ARE YOU!!!

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!!!

I am me... selfemployed
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:48 AM   #16
happy
Avalon Senior Member

divide and conquer ,
the powers to be have divided the nucleus family , and now the individual .
leaving us with endless chatter . what is happening here seems to be the endless chatter . gather reunite . not neccessarily under the same banner , atleast side by side , shoulder to shoulder . it looks like people are going back to sleep . form groups with goals and outcomes . everything can be transformed in a moment , a moment . to do this we as aware hu mans becoming must be in alignment , just like the framework for destruction is ordered and unwilling to give up their goal .
so shall we be
We are the co creators
let us create
babanam kavalum
Im happy hope your happy to
ps where is this new thread button , i can not find it
happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:52 AM   #17
happy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddanieljjjamesss View Post
i am not really aware of the 'bigger picture' as far as the interactions between forum members - i just come and go, read and only rarely respond - but I have been noticing many instances of people injecting neutral discussions with heavy opinionated responses. leads to a lot of nitpicking and its really silly. half the time i see more similarity between posts than dissonance and people get hung up on one defining word, or phrase, or metaphor. then they say "no! use this metaphor!" really all too silly. can't take it seriously
here , here
Old 03-16-2010, 01:53 AM   #18
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post

Big uncle with chocolate in hands , cool feature , that's cunning ..

A
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:59 AM   #19
happy
Avalon Senior Member

So will we come to any clear conclusions from here .
some defined ideas .
unity
this seems to be a good time .
some ideas anyone .
maybe a first mission towards defined goals .
thoughts on how to lower the level6 WHO alert .
while its their we are all still one person announcement away from military rule.
Old 03-16-2010, 04:11 AM   #20
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood View Post
I am new to this place. From what I've seen I feel I would have liked to be here from the start. Since I am new I think I see the situation without the strong emotions of other people.

I try to see the whole picture. I see a change of direction on the forum and some controversial decisions have been made. I defend free-speech and I do not agree with censorship. Also I think the whole situation would have been easier if people in charge would have given us more information. Unless they can't for now.

But all this is old world thoughts. There are lots of rumors about incoming earth changes, and some hints it might actually happen. If Bill Ryan has more precise knowledge about this I understand he thinks a new model is required. PC was about giving us insider information about what was actually going on. I believe Avalon 2.0 will keep that. I understand Bill wants to get rid of what he perceives as 'nonsense' in this context.

Finally, I do not understand why so many people is quitting without actually giving good reasons (IMHO). Why not wait until we see what Avalon 2.0 looks like? I can only think they have more information than I do, but what can be so bad about Avalon 2.0 to not wait and see what it actually looks like? I indeed feel strong hidden forces are working here, and not for the good of PA. For example, I've been watching many people adding noise and negativity to the situation.

Still, I'll wait until I can make an informed decision.
I've got wood
chitty is offline   Reply With Quote