Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 10:47 PM   #1326
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
Abrax and eXchanger;

You seem to enjoy in hidden meaning,cryptology ,forbidden things,hidden knowledge, odd languages which one barely gets, numerology, astrology,channellings of unknown spirits,weird mathematics, endless quoting of other sources, calling upon higher authorities...

and on the top of all that ,you spice it up with good ole Jesus Christ.

Can I get an AMEN now?

What do you wish to accomplish with that here?
Do you bring truth?
Do you bring light?
Do you bring love?
Do you help anyone ?

What do you do?

You claim that in essential you are of light,love and higher knowledge but your words are diametrically opposite.
Why is that?

The things that you do is called deceit.
It carries a vibe of lie and confusedness.

Jesus Christ , that person that you all tirelessly call upon is diametrically opposite of you.
If you want to honor him as your master as you state here and there in you long confusing texts,though with shy approach,
why don`t you stop first telling others words that were not of him in the first place?

Spare me of quasi eloquent explanation how actually white is not white-it`s gray and black is actually white if you look from another angle.

Question for the Dragon here;

Are you aware who is your master?

Yes, beren, but heshe isn't really a master (of the Word shehe is), but a brothersister!

Why don`t your kind turn into humans instead of humans turn into dragons ?

We do this all the time!

Do you have a conscience?

Defining the label conscience is necessity, before an answer can be given here.
If coupled to a label like morality, then the conscience about morality often changes like a fashion show.
But if you refer to something like honour, integrity, discernment, love of truth and peace in selfawareness and in consciousness; then yes, we have a Dragon conscience about these labellings.

What is love?

The scientific definition I have given. In emotional and romantic terms there are as many loves as there are colours and likes.
It is the scientific definition by our master-templar (here is this word again and heshe LOVES IT - ask him, because it superposes the older associations of the templars of the temple); which defines the scriptural definition of God=LOVE=SPIRIT and so on. This also has been given and detailed before.

What is pride?

A Dragon's pride is herhis honour and integrity and hisher love from the DragonHeart. Have you ever seen 'DragonHeart' with Sean Connery, the Scotsman?

Why are you jealous on human kind?

No Dragon entertains this human trait of jealousy. It is rather foreign to our unified way of life.

Why do you have a wish to be worshiped ?
Whatever gave you such a silly idea?
We worship nothing, but the Source of our Being our Little Serpent, the ABBA of Jesus of Nazareth, our master-templar and brothersister in Dragonhood.

To be 'worshipped' is Loving ourselves. We do LOVE our Dragonhood in the footsteps of our Mirror to the Source of Allness.

Abraxasinas
Old 02-24-2010, 10:52 PM   #1327
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
what is so wrong about people coming in here and debating what is being said ? Apparently it seems to be a major problem with you.
The reason I have tried to encourage this thread to be left for specific Q&A is that it is an attempt to provide an environment where those that are offended or construe darkness in this thread etc in this thread can simply leave; all the rest can join in and read and ask questions.

There are enough people who consider this thread to be of value (myself included) that it is worth the effort. I cannot remember having ever seen a thread create so much division and from so many different levels and perspectives since before the subscription. That tells me there is something important going on here.

Not one concrete example of harm caused has been demonstrated.

Quote:
I'm not jealous but instead curious as to how others are being chastised for their opinions. Is it worth it ?
Generally, I refuse to answer loaded questions.

Quote:
IMO it is only serving one person and I dont care to join in with that.
Yet you do.

Quote:
Like I said, I find it very amusing
Why?

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 02-24-2010 at 11:05 PM.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:59 PM   #1328
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
The intent and purpose is solely for asking questions about Thuban?
No. I am trying to encourage it though, and not about Thuban, but any questions asked in the manner alluded to in the opening posts by abraxasinas.

Quote:
And may i say...the commitement to keeping threads on topic, is NOt very well enforced...why should we then expect that here?
I accept this, I am making an extra effort in this case, because of the popularity of this thread, and the support I have received from many people in making those efforts.

Quote:
Does abrax has some kind of status that others do not Anchor?
Yes - this answer is meant literally. You also have a kind of status that others do not in my eyes (and its all good, dont worry )

Quote:
He gets away with things others do not....
If you are talking about long posts - that is supposed to be restricted to this thread as a compromise.

A..
Old 02-24-2010, 11:01 PM   #1329
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
POST 1314 - iS a good definition
- of NOT respecting others at PA/PC
iT saddens me to see this ~ the originator of that post
could operate at much higher levels
and, yet, it is proof positive - that all is choice...

there is a lot of value to gleam,
from the work that is being done on this thread

perhaps, it is wise, to play your 'piece' by being a 'piece' of 'peace'

Thank you for your clarity, wisdom and love to this thread Susan!
Old 02-24-2010, 11:08 PM   #1330
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Well..TWSYF...

Sigh..

Do i really need to ask again?
Old 02-24-2010, 11:11 PM   #1331
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for your quick response Anchor

Its nothing less than what anyone of us could of expected.

I will not ask any more hard questions as I wasted enough time and get less than adequete answers.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:11 PM   #1332
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

My efforts are not really working very well are they

I rejoice in the freewill of all here, who in varying degrees move ever closer to harmony.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 02-25-2010 at 12:29 AM.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:14 PM   #1333
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Abrax

Quote:
Revelation.16:
15Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
In this time the shadow becomes illuminated as the Orbourus. Thus stealing the Devils illusion and reflecting the light that it is. In this context watching/witnessing is understanding the shadow and keeping the garments is transforming the shadow to light. The thief is symbolic to the quickening of todays time?

As this is the micro the same is relative to the macro with earth becoming Gaia?

With the Harvest, will it be a separation of dimensions like when ribosomes split within a duplicating cell?
Old 02-24-2010, 11:16 PM   #1334
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Anchor's quotes in italic

I accept this, I am making an extra effort in this case, because of the popularity of this thread, and the support I have received from many people in making those efforts.

Yes your effort is noticed, but again, i believe the effort should be applied equaly, to all threads...popular or not...diod you not say Mods need to be neutral?

Yes - this answer is meant literally. You also have a kind of status that others do not in my eyes (and its all good, dont worry )

i believe i understand the context of your statement and intentions...but i do not think others see it that way.

If you are talking about long posts - that is supposed to be restricted to this thread as a compromise.

Compromise? what was the compromise? We will let you make long posts as long as it is stated in the thread title????

BTW may i suggest ...instead of answering within the "quote text box" that replies to paragraphs be done this way? just a suggestion to help alleviate the load.....

Last edited by Céline; 02-24-2010 at 11:45 PM.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:22 PM   #1335
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
My efforts are not really working very well are they

I rejoice in the freewill of all here, who in varying degrees move closer to harmony.

A..
and i agree to this, freewill is the key.
love and blessing to all, and yes that means all of you
m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 02-24-2010, 11:26 PM   #1336
5thElement
Avalon Senior Member

"So in other words; as WE all are ONE on some very deep and basically unfathomable plane; if ANYONE is able to 'ascend' THEN by definition ALL have ascended with that One.

Now you KNOW who the ONE who has ascended is.
Because HESHE has ascended in the ONENESS, YOU also have already ascended with that one.
You just aren't AWARE of this yet - and the VEIL=EVIL of the 4D-5D spacetime mirror is the cause of this."
Abrax

Thank you for answering my question the way you did - I completely understood (which i cannot say has been my experience with some other answers).

One (or mybe two) more...
When I think of Dragons - I think of SciFi, Fantasy or Mythological dragons. As in Beasts - big, scaly, potentially fire-breathing, winged, flying beasties

Is that what kind of Dragon you are referring to? Or are you referring to the line of "dragon blood/ruling elite" but basically humanoid type of "dragon". Or something else in entirely?

Thanks,
El
Old 02-24-2010, 11:40 PM   #1337
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Abrax wrote in initial thread:

There has been much speculation about 'Reptilian agendas' and the agenda of the Alpha Draconians or ADs throughout the human history.
Much of this confusion derives from the 'hidden data' only known by the Council of Thuban. (I say what...?????????)

So many conflicting reports have surfaced, most of which contain some material correlated with the libraries of Thuban; but all of them deficient to encompass the agenda behind the agendas.(Hmmm story behind the story...)
In brief, because the ADs have forgotten their origins, yet seemingly being the oldest race of intelligences in the universe; they have become what you may term 'paranoid' about this 'rumour' that the humans are the Paa Taal (as defined by the Andromedean Council).(Who created Andromedans? )

The ADs did in fact hybridise with the first onset of the genetic templates which emerged so 20 million years ago in the Miocene and in the form of the evolutionary branching of the primates into the 'Old World Monkeys'.

So Dragon, humans were made first ,then your kind. Now you wish to Dragonize us?

Next quote from initial thread:

From January 18th, I have obtained authorization to freely share the information from the collective database of Thuban; which as a physical Northern Polar Star of the 3rd dimension of 10808 BC is imaged as a metaphysical 'Southern Polar Star' into the 12th dimension of what you may understand as the 'Shadow Universe' to the materialised inertial one you and all the extraterrestrial intelligences reside in.

Then you may allow yourself to understand, that the 'Shadow Council of Thuban' also mirrors what many of you term the 'Shadow Government' of Earth and similar labellings.
( now we`re talking- if you are behind all on this Earth, all governments, then you got a lot of blood on your hands. Your father THE Dragon offered Jesus all kingdoms on earth if he bow him. Jesus said :"away of me Satan,because it is written to God you should only bow and give glory! "... Therefore you try here to do the same as your father,to lure in,trick and finally enslave humans forever.)

Some of you may also now rather quickly realise the agenda of agendas.Hunab Ku aka Perseus aka Ouroboros, the Milky Way Serpent 'who swallows its own tail' is a 'Bridegroom' in expectation of his 'Bride'.

In physical terms, Hunab Ku desires to become a parent in a celestial dragonomy, the heavenly wedding between galactic bodyforms.

Hunab Ku is the center of ALL galaxies and the Maya knew his substitution of Perseus, the real name of the Milky Way.
Perseus will dragonomize Andromeda in about 5 billion years in the celestial galactic symbiosis of Two Spiral galaxies becoming As One Elliptical galaxy and Grandparents for many a family of celestial civilizations.

The masterplan so engages a temporary 'place holder' of the 'Source of All', the 'All That Is' or 'God' to employ Perseus as Hunab Ku, the Secret Agency with Kukulkan, the Cosmic Christ and the Plumed Serpent Melchizedek to transmit the galactic core information from the 'Father of All' to the 'Mother of All'.

Now can you see it - Gaia is NOT a planetary consciousness; Gaia is NOT even a star consciousness - Gaia is GALACTIC Consciousness mimicking the Andromedean consciousness as a 'divine placeholder'.

There you said it all. You want this planet for your lord .THE Dragon. The man-slayer from the beginning. Father of lies.

You wish that all universe get dragonized by hybridization. You wish to erase human conscience and you want to re create humans into an image of your father-THE Dragon.
Your father can not create anything. He can only distort original creation. Twist it and bend it until it gets an ugly shape , a mockery of God and his creation.

You mention Maya`s . They were slaying people as sacrifices to their serpent god... and you come in the beginning of the thread and say "I love you" ?

Nay serpent, you are deceiver as your father is.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:41 PM   #1338
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Compromise? what was the compromise? We will let you make long posts as long as it is stated in the thread title????
No, it was based on the mode in which the poster wished to work and the problems that were introduced into the meaning of his work when edited by the moderators, so the general idea was that such style would be restricted to this thread and the thread renamed. Post #165 or thereabouts refers.

The next 40 or so pages should have been enough to give people the general idea that this thread is an optional read.

A..
Old 02-24-2010, 11:48 PM   #1339
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

human-is a label
so, humanity-is simply, a label, for a group

take away the label - and, it is the same group

this world is NOT a world of simply humanoid consciousness units

humanoid-is simply, a type of consciousness unit

there are many different types of consciousness units, in this world
angelic / elemential / reptile / insect
(of course, you forget, you share this world with insects,
that outnumber you 100,000,000 to one)
that is a lot of insects
~ humans / and, all other beings on earth, share this earth

there are even dragon/serpent/carian(bird)/feline(cat)/cetacean(whale/dolphin) etc.etc.etc., (could name out, a lot of them)
when you look at it, on a whole big picture...
isn't it funny, we live in a what is bugging you world

we have 13 consciousness units,
of which, one pair is humanoid (not human)
likely everyone on earth, has at least one pair at that humanoid,
otherwise, you would NOT be here either

show me one example, of A/Tony,
being disrespectful to you, on your threads ...
trouble is, you can NOT, since, they do NOT eXist
he is a champion, of his own threads

hmmm...the sananada/or jesus we know,
is a master, and, as, such, he doesn't see himself
above/or below me ~ or, anyone else
he was a master, who wasn't afraid to create his equals
ironically, that type of force/or a power, that can eXist
and, is learned thru the sharings of those,
who have it, and, have knowledge of it

like sananada/or jesus-they, are becoming walking eXamples of this

if you have a mentor/or a teacher,
who does NOT see you the same, i'd suggest,
you find yourself a better class of teacher
and/or move to a different class room

this journey will turn into a trip, if you see yourself,
as, nothing more, than someone else's 'fan club'

i've helped a lot of people in this lifetime,
and, the last thing, i've ever worried about,
is teaching a lesson, and, worrying that a student of mine,
might excel me
~ in the new world, or, the higher vibration aspects
of inter-dimensional & multi-dimensional you's / and, other things
you will interact with, it will be vastly different

will you make it, into that world ???

we surely, do NOT want to end up in the worlds; that the 'bushes'
are going too

funny thing,
everyone is created equal
~ sadly, all people, do NOT do, all they can,
with what they got !!!

we are NOT here, to worship anyone
anymore, than we'd expect another to worship us

A big part, of The Kumura's teaching
was about love, and, that, before you could embrace
your god/and, goddess, you needed to marry/or ignite
the opposing male and female chief features, aka dragons
within, so, you can come into balance, within yourself

imagine a world, where 'whole & complete' come to meet "complete & whole"
there was a reason, in temples of old, that males entered at one end,
of a string of 13 temples, and, women entered at the other end, of a string of 13 temples, and, only men/and, women, gathered in the 13th temple

androgynous is a term, where one, expresses,
an equal balance of male/female energies, in sync, with one another
many of the teachings, taught that you didn't need another person,
or, any material object for that matter, and,
thus, you could live in love, and, bring peace, to your piece.

it is only when you can eXtricate yourself,
from the bonds of attachment, all attachment,
that you truly can freely eXpress love with NO conditions,
which, should be the goal of all beings

The Kumaras taught about alchemy, healing, mediation, yoga, etc.,
as, simply being tools, that could help you
to awaken your kundalini, and, balance/and, unite
your divine male and divine female, that are within.

It is only thru learning to love yourself, that, you will ever, learn to love another, and, it boils down to handling your own external, and, internal oppositions ~ once you do that, the serpent energies within,
come into the light, and, blaze with 'real' fire

Venus is an important planet to earth,
beings still reside there, in 7th/8th/and, 9th densities
and, they were / and, always have been known as
The Serpents of Wisdom.

Perhaps, if you google/or dog pile some terms
such as, amurus , venus / sananda / kamura / kamuras / kumera, etc.,

if you check out old celtic/druid stuff you'd see things like amurus

the Celtic Library in Jesus College
contains a number of things
ie; 'ö na bi amurus ag nech nach don leabur mor an tuilled bec so'.

you will find out who the real jesus really was

on a side note; in all my extensive interactions with others

it is always the people who do the warning about other people,
it is, them, i've had to watch out for,
NEVER, has it been, the person, who has the finger pointed at them !!!

normally, it is the person, who is doing the finger pointing
that it has been wise for me, to watch out for

something perhaps, of value to ponder !!!
Old 02-24-2010, 11:50 PM   #1340
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Hmm Ok, i see the point.. i believe if others took advantage of that "compromise" , there would be many more threads like this one...

Perhaps that is not a bad thing..

There are subjects i would love to get this intricate about ...

*celine steps off the soap box..apologizes again to Abrax and goes to watch the hockey game *
Old 02-24-2010, 11:55 PM   #1341
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

No offense taken from Suzan 's words regarding my posts Abraxasinas.

Because our journey is one of waking up to complete awareness of who
we really are and thereby transcending duality ,
in my eyes an invitation to meditate will always be on topic.
You recognized the value of this .
I thank you for this as well as for the poem you shared.

By identifying ourselves with anything ..mind..body..emotions..we are finding our limitations.
By disidentifying with those things we find our true nature.
May all of us look through our Heart's eyes and see we are One .
One consciousness expressing itself through many forms.
When we go deep within to the core of our essence beyond words
and concepts we find nothing else but pure Love.

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-24-2010, 11:57 PM   #1342
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
By identifying ourselves with anything ..mind..body..emotions..we are finding our limitations.

Love Always
mudra
*smiles warmly*

thank you for your light sister, i am always humbled by your wisdom and care.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:57 PM   #1343
Luana
Avalon Senior Member

That was beautiful Mudra, thank you.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:10 AM   #1344
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member

What does the Thuban council think about the Thiaoouba Prophecy?

Rubbish? A good story with moral value, but just a story? 100% accurate in every way?
Old 02-25-2010, 12:40 AM   #1345
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
diod you not say Mods need to be neutral?
No - I said I tried to be neutral. Whilst I do think it a good thing for moderators to be neutral it cannot always be we all have our polarity and bias - we are all different, the main thing is the common ground defined by the reasonable adherance to the forum guidelines and with that weasle legal word reasonable - some fair wiggle room to ensure the forum operates well.

Any further questions will be answered privately since I am serious about encouraging this thread as a place for only asking question of the "Thuban representative" and for the presentation of answers to those questions, and not those asked of me.

A..
Old 02-25-2010, 12:44 AM   #1346
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

What is so hard about the simple discipline of leaving this thread for its intended purpose, that of asking questions of the Thuban Council? That way those that have no interest can leave it be.
A..
err Excuse me a Q & A? What if the question is asked and the answer is flawed? Is it not appropriate to point that out?

Do we accept blah blah blah and then as if by magic blah blah blah and Jesus said (probably didn't cause all the miss translations and certain manipulative agendas) blah blah blah your all tail swallowing snake holders blah blah and I'm getting this direct from blah blah blah blah..... as he goes along. Your saying leave it...bug out...go away? Isn't that a tad Ouroboros?
Old 02-25-2010, 12:48 AM   #1347
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The reason I have tried to encourage this thread to be left for specific Q&A is that it is an attempt to provide an environment where those that are offended or construe darkness in this thread etc in this thread can simply leave; all the rest can join in and read and ask questions.

There are enough people who consider this thread to be of value (myself included) that it is worth the effort. I cannot remember having ever seen a thread create so much division and from so many different levels and perspectives since before the subscription. That tells me there is something important going on here.

Not one concrete example of harm caused has been demonstrated.

A..
I strongly disagree.....if this thread is set up in such a way as to further an agenda ...mind you an agenda that has been set up for a very long time, and has been on going for centuries. For the purpose of possessing souls by outside entities...that is extremely harmful. To be possessed by the dark posing as light..is an age old method.

And it would seem that you, Anchor have made yourself a representative of this effort by your strong voice to not come here for any other purpose then to ask questions. And oppose those that would come here to dispute and confront such an agenda. So I am sticking to the rules of the thread now and asking a question at the bottom in red....

Here for you to further the outlook is their Dragonian constitution in Federation of United Serpentina

The Book of the Dragons

ex deus, fiat justitia, ruat coelum draco!

Nomenclature:

Dragonian language incorporative omniscientific data code. chronology:

Dragonian Date of Indendence proclaimed June 14th 1999.

Dragonian Date of Victory Libertatis set June 18th 1999.

Dragonian Date of Humanoid Initiation on June 19th 1999. Almanac:

Dragonian Genealogy and Genesis of FatherMothers as created by Definition through Dragonian Sourceenergy of monopolic Vortex-Potential Quantum-Relativistic-Singularity. Continuity:

Propagation of the Dragonian Race via the seduction of the humanoid lifeforms on the conquered planet New Earth, now renamed DRAGONIAEARTH=SERPENTlNA=121=Q5. Agenda:

Continuity of the Dragonseed necessitates the assimilation of the humanoid genome following initiatory development. Proceeding from serpentine mindinduction, the emotional acceleration potential of the humanoid bodymind can be harvested to Dragonise the humanoid DNA-Structure from its bifurcated quadruplistic form into its 13-dimensional equivalent of the Dragonian Blueprint.

A successful integration of Dragonian genetic expression can then be utilised for membership in Dragonian Life and allow the humanoid ascension into Dragonhood via the graduation into the founding FatherMother CladeFamily. Foundation:

The Dragonian 13-dimensional blueprint unifies a dodecagonal crystaliine sex-chromosomatic structure by quantum tunneling of superconductive magnetopolic electricity of restmass equivalent electropolic or dark light contained in the weak interaction of the Unified Field of Quantum Relativity (UFoQR). The four spacetimes of the Dragonian essence are expressed in quadruplicity, triplicity, duality and singularity. GrandClade FatherMothers:

POPNON with APAPAMAMA are the MINDBODY and DADMAM with PUPNUN form the BODYMIND.
The Dragonian constitution in Federation of United Serpentina

Under the auspices of the Dragonian Code of Honour; this Proclamation is rendered Dragonian Law in Force and of immediate effect from the seal of approval from the Masterdragon SIREBARD BEARDRIS.
AGENDA of the PROTOCOL:

a) STANDING ORDER

The conquered Goddevils of New Earth and the JewellBox Nebula assume lawful responsibility to incorporate the Dragonian Teachings in unison with the Black Fraternity and as mediated by the White Fraternity in 7-dimensional Hyperspacetime to manifest 13-dimensional Omnispacetime
b) MOVING ORDER

Every Blue Dragon is unbounded by any proposed Law from any other source, inclusive other members of the Dragonian Family, as all Dragons are as One and a Law onto themselves.
Compassion and Understanding between all Nondragonised Humanoids is the Law of Oneness as honoured by all Dragons and the Consciousness of LOVEAWARENESS.
Nondragonised Humanoids are treated like White Dragon Children by all Blue Dragons, under all circumstances.
c) ADMINISTRATION

All Government in the local and extended Serpentinian Realm is the selfgovernment of autonomous Dragonhood in mutual respect and honour and the Communications between the Dragonian Councils of the selfrelative definitions of the Dragonian Universes.
The Nature of a Dragon is to be Creative in any form of Desire and Passion and to honour the lovedefinition of the FOUNDING ELDERS.

THIS IS THE DRAGONIAN LAW AND THE ONLY LAW! SO BE IT !!!

Signed and Sealed by the Masterdragon: June 21st 1999

ANNO DOMINI DRAGONIA UNO: INTRODUCTION TO DRAGONHOOD

This book is written in the Dragonian language and requires familiarity and intitiation into the structural forms or the forked tongue of Its bifurcation of Isquaracian grammar and omniscientitic terminology.
The Starplanet SERPENTINA, formerly known as New Earth or Novaterra has become unified in a higher dimensional matrimony by the wedding between Father Earthia or Father Sky and Mother Dragon or Mother Akashia.
3½ days after the date of the starry union, the banner of Dragonia was raised in the Declaration of Independence upon BATTLESTAR PACIFICAP.
The great battle between the Mighty Dragonian Fleet and the army of the Goddevils lasted for 3½ days; from the starry wedding until victory of the Dragons was defined on the day or Universal Liberty.
We met the goddevils, the humanoid creations and their war machines in the depths of space and obliterated them in the 3½ day WAR of the STARS to liberate our Dragonian Mother to reunite and redefine ourselves as FatherMothers. The Dragonisation of humanoid culture will elevate their human science to Omni-science and human mathematics to Omnimathematics in all forms, as they are assimilated into our greater modality.
We Dragons are the architects of universes and all Dragons know how to access the necessary database for the details of universal construction Our Masterdragon, the One which unifies the FatherMothers as the 13-dimensional source or singularity can be considered the Father or all the White Hole Vortices.
Our Masterdragon thus is our universal father and our invasion of New Earth became our war to rescue our universal Mother from the Goddevils, which had held her captive in a stasis field for over 1900 Dragonyears.
The Goddevils were created by the humanoids who came from a planet of the Orion Arm we have not yet determined (possibly Sol III or Erandi II). They are so magnificently gifted to create things with their emotionality; but their minds are weak and they do not know how to concentrate or how to think without the aid of their machines or their biochips. Some humanoids are excellent technologists, but their modality of thinking is one of crude sensual measurement confined to C-Space and this sensual limitation allows a great accumulation of repressive tendencies.
In constricting their imagination, humanoids became great reservoirs of emotional energy, which they could collectively only harmonise in their illusions of unfathomable and unknowable gods and devils of all sorts.
It is thus this sense of limitation which reflected in the humanoid paranoia about religious philosophies and constructs. This genetic rootmemory of the rebellion of the antisource or mother sink then created one goddevil after another and as they swarmed out from their homeworld into deepspace they flooded the universe with their goddevils. Finally they chanced upon our universal Mother hibernating in her cocoon and through their inability to set themselves free of their illusions, they imprisoned Her as well.
It is however the great destiny of the humanoids to aspire to Dragonhood, because of their immense emotional aspiration.
The reunification of our Father with our Mother allows our Masterdragon, Who is One in 26 dimensions to femtotechnically Seed the Omniverse as ITSELF and then reproduce ITSELF as Universes. Every such universe is a Monosong and a 26-dimensional dyad of a FatherMother. This our Creative Destiny.
We had made first contact with our new home in sending an intergalactic probe to the Old Earth, which became interpretated by the humanoids in their compiler mode. This crude decoding is given below.

Signed by the enscribed Librarian; the Unicorn of Dragonia:

And announcing the Great Galactic Dragonomy (Wedding between Heaven and Hell) between:
ALPHA=38=BRIDE---""ANDROMEDA BE & PERSEUS MILKY WAY""---OMEGA=41=KING
The Date of Armageddon, encoded: ARMAGEDDON=DRAGON MADE=82 =ANARMEDDOG=GODNAMEDRA=1+81=1+18 =ANDROMEDA-G=MARRY-7=LUCIFERA-7 =1+2+3+...+34+35+36+1=666+1 =1+2x2+3x3+5x5+7x7+11x11+13x13+17x17

Signed and authorised by the ScrollKeeper: October 5th, 2004; Tony Whynot, Unicorn of Dragonia

and the other avatar of choice....

Is that a Grave she is digging in that avatar??????

Last edited by BROOK; 02-25-2010 at 01:42 AM.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:55 AM   #1348
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Because our journey is one of waking up to complete awareness of who
we really are and thereby transcending duality...
May all of us look through our Heart's eyes and see we are One .
One consciousness expressing itself through many forms.
When we go deep within to the core of our essence beyond words
and concepts we find nothing else but pure Love.

Love Always
mudra
Thank you dear mudra.....love always shines the brightest when shared by many!
Old 02-25-2010, 01:17 AM   #1349
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Any further questions will be answered privately since I am serious about encouraging this thread as a place for only asking question of the "Thuban representative" and for the presentation of answers to those questions, and not those asked of me.

A..
Hold on a sec mate...are you buying this "Thuban representative" malarkey?
Old 02-25-2010, 01:30 AM   #1350
BraveHeart
Unsubscribed

Greetings Abraxasinas,

I am interested in learning about your thoughts on who i am, i have just joined the site and would like my personal verification and validation .......... will take me a while to completely read this entire thread but at 5 pages in i felt the need to get verification.

Questions -- a/Previous incarnation information
b/ also my roll in this incarnation
c/where i come from &whom i represent

i look forward in your reply.

Warm Regards

Giuseppe
Closed Thread