Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 05:25 AM   #1301
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firstlook View Post
Hello Abraxasinas,

I'm impressed with the over all accomplishment of this thread. Many posts later, and I think its still worthy of everyones attention. Again thanks for all your responses to everyone.

I'm working on some good questions to ask you, but i want to form my words carefully. So I guess for now, I was hoping you and the council could tell me about DNA and how it operates with emotional frequencies. Thanks.

peace

joey
Dear Joey!

Below is the master template for higher-dimensional DNA/RNA.
What you term 'emotional frequency' is just ordinary electromagnetic vibrational energy, however NOT produced by inertia coupling, but by source consciousness.
Technically, this is the acceleration of nonmass coupled magnetocharges producing Super-EMR instead of the normal EMR as made by the sun and stars in nuclear fusion processes (which produces EMR as masscoupled acceleration of electric Coulomb charges).

This 12-dimensional F-space forms however the holographic reflection for a 10-dimensional quantisation of 4-dimensional 0-space.
The hologramic modular mirror becomes the 11-dimensional medium of M-space, defined as surface topology of a Moebian Klein-Bottle-Torus.
The thoughtful holographer/experimenter is literally in two places at the same time and by twisting a higher dimensional surface, renders the inside of the modular mirror continuous with its outside.
A 4-D hypersphere Riemann-Volumar is effectively doubled as a 5-dimensional surface manifesting as quantum 13-dimensional monad or Weyl-tensor.
The reproduction of the universal wavefunction then uses this 13-D nesting within itself to form a 26-D dyad by baseperfect genetic matching.
The point of intersection or sexual intercourse becomes the scaling constant or wormhole radius as defined in GENESIS.
A dyadic wave-particle duality is thus obtained as male-female match-making and the biochemical implementation via messenger-transfer nucleic acids in the interwoven spacetimes.
The maleness pair of mRNA/tDNA reflecting in the female tRNA/mDNA, as described in GENESIS, actualises the Thymine/Enimine DNA-intron coding.
The potential for a superhuman organism therefore exists as an intrinsic parameter in the UPoQR and the work explains the mechanisms for the necesary transformations to occur.

AA
Old 02-24-2010, 05:33 AM   #1302
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
*Puts calculator away*

Is the speed of light a constant?
Absolutely K626, in the 4D Minkowski spacetime. All postulates of the Relativities are elementary and fundamental in the higher dimensional cosmologies.

However the de Broglie Phasevelocity can easily be used to define the superposition of the scaled distance parameter R(n)=V(n)/F as a rescaling of the lightspeed invariance in Lightpath X=cT=c/F.

Proof:

Phasespeed VdB=(wavelength)(frequency)=(h/mVgroup)(mc^2/h)=c^2/Vgroup > c for all Vgroup < c.

The lightspeed constancy in higher D membrane space so becomes a lower tachyonic limit for the phase speed, just as the lightspeed c is an upper limit for the lower D Minkowski metric (measuring a group-velocity Vgroup as a vector bundle).

As said, a 4D technology cannot mechanistically 'overcome' the restriction of the Relativity physics of Albert Einstein.

AA
Old 02-24-2010, 05:42 AM   #1303
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
Absolutely K626, in the 4D Minkowski spacetime. All postulates of the Relativities are elementary and fundamental in the higher dimensional cosmologies.

However the de Broglie Phasevelocity can easily be used to define the superposition of the scaled distance parameter R(n)=V(n)/F as a rescaling of the lightspeed invariance in Lightpath X=cT=c/F.

Proof:

Phasespeed VdB=(wavelength)(frequency)=(h/mVgroup)(mc^2/h)=c^2/Vgroup > c for all Vgroup < c.

The lightspeed constancy in higher D membrane space so becomes a lower tachyonic limit for the phase speed, just as the lightspeed c is an upper limit for the lower D Minkowski metric (measuring a group-velocity Vgroup as a vector bundle).

As said, a 4D technology cannot mechanistically 'overcome' the restriction of the Relativity physics of Albert Einstein.

AA
Wow!

As you well know I'll need to have a proper 'look' at that.

Not bad.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:29 AM   #1304
abraxasinas
_

Thanks Gareth!

Mellen-Thomas Benedict's Near-Death Experience and an Omni-Scientific Perspective

Commentary is interspersed by John Shadow in italics.

For the latest updates on Mellen Thomas:
www.mellen-thomas.com
The official website of Mellen Thomas

Mellen-Thomas Benedict is an artist who survived a near-death experience in 1982. He was dead for over an hour and a half after dying of cancer. At the time of his death, he rose up out of his body and went into the light. Curious about the universe, he was taken far into the remote depths of existence, and even beyond, into the energetic void of nothingness behind the Big Bang. During his experience, he was able to learn a great deal of information concerning reincarnation. Because of his near-death experience, he was able to bring back scientific discoveries. Mr. Benedict has been closely involved in the mechanics of cellular communication and research dealing with the relationship of light to life called Quantum Biology. This research is providing dramatic new perspectives on how biological systems work. Mr. Benedict has found that living cells can respond very quickly to light stimulation resulting in, among other things, high speed healing. He is a researcher, inventor and lecturer who holds six U.S. patents.
Several weeks after Benedict was born, he may experienced a NDE when his bowels were ruptured. His body was tossed to one side as a corpse, yet much to everyone's surprise he later revived. As soon as he was big enough to grab hold of crayons, he started what became a compulsive urge to create symbolic renditions of the black/white yin/yang circles of Eastern religious thought. He has no memory of why he drew those particular symbols.

He spent his grade school years in a Catholic boarding school in Vermont, and was baptized in the Salvation Army religion as a youngster. He traveled extensively because of a military stepfather until the family finally settled down in Fayetteville, North Carolina.

Then, Benedict was diagnosed as having inoperable cancer. He had retired from the frenzy of filmdom by then and was operating his own stained-glass studio. As his condition worsened, he spent more and more time with his art. One morning he awakened knowing he would die the next day, and he did. As the typical heaven-like scenario began to unfold, Benedict recognized what was happening as it was happening. The process was familiar to him because he had read many books about the near-death phenomenon previously.

Mr. Benedict's NDE is reprinted here by the permission of his friends Dr. Lee Worth Bailey and Jenny Yates. Their excellent book entitled The Near-Death Experience: A Reader, published by Routledge, New York, in 1996, is highly recommended by the webmaster. A portion of his near-death experience also appears in P.M.H. Atwater's book, Beyond the Light. Concerning Mellen's near-death experience, Dr. Ken Ring remarked, "His story is one of the most remarkable I have encountered in my extensive research on near-death experiences."
P.M.H. Atwater has the following to say about Mellen-Thomas Benedict:
"I can attest that his case is genuine and his claims about the brain tumor and the conditions of his death are true. I have met his mother and step-father, been in his and their homes, and have followed his life since - his struggles and his accomplishments - as he sought to find a way to integrate his experience into his daily life while still honoring the mission he felt guided to fulfill."

1. The Road to Death
In 1982 I died from terminal cancer. The condition I had was inoperable, and any kind of chemotherapy they could give me would just have made me more of a vegetable. I was given six to eight months to live. I had been an information freak in the 1970's, and I had become increasingly despondent over the nuclear crisis, the ecology crisis, and so forth. So, since I did not have a spiritual basis, I began to believe that nature had made a mistake, and that we were probably a cancerous organism on the planet. I saw no way that we could get out from all the problems we had created for ourselves and the planet. I perceived all humans as cancer, and that is what I got. That is what killed me. Be careful what your world view is. It can feed back on you, especially if it is a negative world view. I had a seriously negative one. That is what led me into my death. I tried all sorts of alternative healing methods, but nothing helped.
So I determined that this was really just between me and God. I had never really faced God before, or even dealt with God. I was not into any kind of spirituality at the time, but I began a journey into learning about spirituality and alternative healing. I set out to do all the reading I could and bone up on the subject, because I did not want to be surprised on the other side. So I started reading on various religions and philosophies. They were all very interesting, and gave hope that there was something on the other side.
On the other hand, as a self-employed stained-glass artist at the time, I had no medical insurance whatsoever. So my life savings went overnight in testing. Then I was facing the medical profession without any kind of insurance. I did not want to have my family dragged down financially, so I determined to handle this myself. There was not constant pain, but there were black-outs. I got so that I would not dare to drive, and eventually I ended up in hospice care. I had my own personal hospice caretaker. I was very blessed by this angel who went through the last part of this with me. I lasted about eighteen months. I did not want to take a lot of drugs, since I wanted to be as conscious as possible. Then I experienced such pain that I had nothing but pain in my consciousness, luckily only for a few days at a time.

2. The Light of God
I remember waking up one morning at home about 4:30 am, and I just knew that this was it. This was the day I was going to die. So I called a few friends and said goodbye. I woke up my hospice caretaker and told her. I had a private agreement with her that she would leave my dead body alone for six hours, since I had read that all kinds of interesting things happen when you die. I went back to sleep. The next thing I remember is the beginning of a typical near-death experience. Suddenly I was fully aware and I was standing up, but my body was in the bed. There was this darkness around me. Being out of my body was even more vivid than ordinary experience. It was so vivid that I could see every room in the house, I could see the top of the house, I could see around the house, I could see under the house.

This is the astral 5D spacetime perspective allowing an orthogonal added space dimension to intersect the linespace quantumization as a rotational twistor space of 7D hyperspace.

There was this light shining. I turned toward the light. The light was very similar to what many other people have described in their near-death experiences. It was so magnificent. It is tangible; you can feel it. It is alluring; you want to go to it like you would want to go to your ideal mother's or father's arms.
As I began to move toward the light, I knew intuitively that if I went to the light, I would be dead.
So as I was moving toward the light I said, "Please wait a minute, just hold on a second here. I want to think about this; I would like to talk to you before I go."
To my surprise, the entire experience halted at that point. You are indeed in control of your near-death experience. You are not on a roller coaster ride. So my request was honored and I had some conversations with the light. The light kept changing into different figures, like Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, mandalas, archetypal images and signs.

The universe's cosmology derives from an ontological cosmogony which is built purely upon archetyped semiotics and geometric 2-dimensionally expressible symbolisms - the complex plane of mathematics and the MATHIMATIA=I AM THAT I AM=I AM THAT AM I=95.
The Dawkinsian memeplexes formed by selfaware consciousness carriers become manifest in the creativity of the data receivers and then become emitted and stored as such memeplexes in the universal light matrix often associated with the 'akashic records' and the 'skeins of time'.

I asked the light, "What is going on here? Please, light, clarify yourself for me. I really want to know the reality of the situation."
I cannot really say the exact words, because it was sort of telepathy. The light responded. The information transferred to me was that your beliefs shape the kind of feedback you are getting before the light. If you were a Buddhist or Catholic or Fundamentalist, you get a feedback loop of your own stuff. You have a chance to look at it and examine it, but most people do not.
As the light revealed itself to me, I became aware that what I was really seeing was our Higher Self matrix. The only thing I can tell you is that it turned into a matrix, a mandala of human souls, and what I saw was that what we call our Higher Self in each of us is a matrix. It's also a conduit to the Source; each one of us comes directly, as a direct experience from the Source. We all have a Higher Self, or an oversoul part of our being. It revealed itself to me in its truest energy form. The only way I can really describe it is that the being of the Higher Self is more like a conduit. It did not look like that, but it is a direct connection to the Source that each and every one of us has. We are directly connected to the Source.

The universe is holographic, with all consciousness carriers forming holofractals or shards within an encompassing cosmology. The smallest possible dichotomizable unit is the neutron with its lepton ring of negative polarity circumsizing a protonic quarkian core, itself consisting of a double-positive up-quark kernel 'hugged' by an inner mesonic ring of negative unit charge.
Because of the natural radioctivity, say beta-minus decay of the neutron, the encapsulated consciousness of this minimized inertia unit is bifurcated into an 'extended space consciousness' and allowing the construction of atomic elements, beginning with Hydrogen as a 'dispersed' base neutron with an anhtineutrino kernel gauge coupled to the up-quark core.

So the light was showing me the Higher Self matrix. And it became very clear to me that all the Higher Selves are connected as one being, all humans are connected as one being, we are actually the same being, different aspects of the same being. It was not committed to one particular religion. So that is what was being fed back to me. And I saw this mandala of human souls. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I just went into it and, it was just overwhelming. It was like all the love you've every wanted, and it was the kind of love that cures, heals, regenerates.
As I asked the light to keep explaining, I understood what the Higher Self matrix is. We have a grid around the planet where all the Higher Selves are connected. This is like a great company, a next subtle level of energy around us, the spirit level, you might say.

The Higher Self Matrix is the Light-Matrix of the lightspeed invariance as a stasis, that is a Quantum Standing Wave.
Technically, the Minkowski 4-Vector Velocity is decomposed into the Pythagorean c2 as the hypotenuse of the Space dynamic vector R(x,y,z) and the Time dynamic vector T(t)=X/c in the basic metric: R2+X2=c2 or formally for flat Euclidean R4 spacetime and ds describing proper time; ds2 = -dt2+dx2+dy2+dz2.
This Quantum Standing Wave then describes the entire univers in its particle-inertial nature as 'bouncing' quantum-mechanically within a 'Nodal Box' of 11D-Membrane Spacetime as a 10D-String Spacetime.
This then allows formal description of this 'quantum mechanics' in statistical probability distributions to determine where the universal particle might be 'measured' in equations of Schrödinger, Gordon-Klein and Dirac.
However the wave properties of the universe do not bounce as such a particle, but can be modelled as quantum entanglement of the universe with itself.
This then defines the holofractal universes as substructures of the holographical ONE universe.

Then, after a couple of minutes, I asked for more clarification. I really wanted to know what the universe is about, and I was ready to go at that time.
I said, "I am ready, take me."
Then the light turned into the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen: a mandala of human souls on this planet.
Now I came to this with my negative view of what has happened on the planet. So as I asked the light to keep clarifying for me, I saw in this magnificent mandala how beautiful we all are in our essence, our core. We are the most beautiful creations. The human soul, the human matrix that we all make together is absolutely fantastic, elegant, exotic, everything. I just cannot say enough about how it changed my opinion of human beings in that instant.
I said, "Oh, God, I did not know how beautiful we are."
At any level, high or low, in whatever shape you are in, you are the most beautiful creation, you are.
I was astonished to find that there was no evil in any soul.
I said, "How can this be?"
The answer was that no soul was inherently evil. The terrible things that happened to people might make them do evil things, but their souls were not evil. What all people seek, what sustains them, is love, the light told me. What distorts people is a lack of love.
The revelations coming from the light seemed to go on and on, then I asked the light, "Does this mean that humankind will be saved?"
Then, like a trumpet blast with a shower of spiraling lights, the Great Light spoke, saying, "Remember this and never forget; you save, redeem and heal yourself. You always have. You always will. You were created with the power to do so from before the beginning of the world."
In that instant I realized even more. I realized that WE HAVE ALREADY BEEN SAVED, and we saved ourselves because we were designed to self-correct like the rest of God's universe. This is what the second coming is about.
I thanked the light of God with all my heart. The best thing I could come up with was these simple words of totally appreciation:
"Oh dear God, dear Universe, dear Great Self, I love my life."
The light seemed to breathe me in even more deeply. It was as if the light was completely absorbing me. The love light is, to this day, indescribable. I entered into another realm, more profound than the last, and became aware of something more, much more. It was an enormous stream of light, vast and full, deep in the heart of life. I asked what this was.
The light responded, "This is the RIVER OF LIFE. Drink of this manna water to your heart's content."
So I did. I took one big drink and then another. To drink of life Itself! I was in ecstasy.
Then the light said, "You have a desire."
The light knew all about me, everything past, present and future.
"Yes!" I whispered.
I asked to see the rest of the universe; beyond our solar system, beyond all human illusion. The light then told me that I could go with the Stream. I did, and was carried through the light at the end of the tunnel. I felt and heard a series of very soft sonic booms. What a rush!
Suddenly I seemed to be rocketing away from the planet on this stream of life. I saw the Earth fly away. The solar system, in all its splendor, whizzed by and disappeared. At faster than light speed, I flew through the center of the galaxy, absorbing more knowledge as I went. I learned that this galaxy, and all of the universe, is bursting with many different varieties of LIFE. I saw many worlds. The good news is that we are not alone in this universe!
As I rode this stream of consciousness through the center of the galaxy, the stream was expanding in awesome fractal waves of energy. The super clusters of galaxies with all their ancient wisdom flew by. At first I thought I was going somewhere; actually traveling. But then I realized that, as the stream was expanding, my own consciousness was also expanding to take in everything in the universe! All creation passed by me. It was an unimaginable wonder! I truly was a wonder child; a babe in Wonderland!
It seemed as if all the creations in the universe soared by me and vanished in a speck of light. Almost immediately, a second light appeared. It came from all sides, and was so different; a light made up of more than every frequency in the universe.
I felt and heard several velvety sonic booms again. My consciousness, or being, was expanding to interface with the entire holographic universe and more.

As I passed into the second light, the awareness came to me that I had just transcended the truth. Those are the best words I have for it, but I will try to explain. As I passed into the second light, I expanded beyond the first light. I found myself in a profound stillness, beyond all silence. I could see or perceive FOREVER, beyond infinity. I was in the void. I was in pre-creation, before the Big Bang. I had crossed over the beginning of time - the first word - the first vibration. I was in the eye of creation. I felt as if I was touching the face of God. It was not a religious feeling. Simply I was at one with absolute life and consciousness.

The VOID=INFINITY with no linking bridge. So the Unity=1 must become invented, i.e. somehow emerge from the Void.
As the Logos discovers the 1, the Infiniteness of the Loop of the Circle with no beginning alpha and no ending omega becomes geometrized as the 0 and this Nullstate is Doubled in the Infinity to exemplify a necessity for bifurcation and polarisation say in negative infinity -∞ and positive infinity + .
This Oneness becomes the 'First Vibration' in defining the extension of the geometric 2-dimensional complex number plane based on the polarised 1st dimensional numberline reflected about the Nullstate Mirror.
This extension then creates a 'Thickness' for this plane by the freedom degrees of joining two points either by a straight line in Euclidean flat space or a curved line in Riemann-Kaluza-Klein curvilinear space.

The curvature allows the enfoldment of space(time) upon itself and so the basic Schwarzschild metric is generated from which a physical universe can emerge AFTER this Schwarzschild Black Hole has become inverted or has wormhole tunnelled into a White Hole of the inversion metric.
This process then uniquely defines the wormhole physics as the initial- and boundary conditions for ANY metricated spacetime and so parametrizes and quantises the holographic universe in its minimum spacetime configuration of the building-block wormhole or Rosen-Einstein-Bridge.

This wormhole then also describes the sourcesink primordial energy for the universe's creation and ANY subsequent cosmology emerging from this boundary membrane condition.

This can be said to be embodied in a mathematical statement, known as Euler's Identity: eiπ =XY=X+Y= i² =cos(π)+isin(π) = -1

In the language of fundamental theoretical physics this identity then translates in the following formulations to define a universe of selfcreation in its inital- and boundary conditions:

E*=kT*=hf*=hc/λ*=m*c²=1/e* for Unity-Condition E*.e*=1

for lightspeed invariance: (wavespeed=wavelengthxfrequency)

λ*f* = c = RmaxHo

with a nodal Hubble-Frequency Ho and a Hubble-Radius Rmax
and where:

E*=√{2πGome2/4.alpha.hc.e²}=melectron/(2e.√alpha.mPlanck)

eiπ =XY=X+Y= i² =cos(π)+isin(π) = -1

In the language of fundamental theoretical physics this identity then translates in the following formulations to define a universe of selfcreation in its inital- and boundary conditions:

E*=kT*=hf*=hc/λ*=m*c²=1/e* for Unity-Condition E*.e*=1

for lightspeed invariance: (wavespeed=wavelengthxfrequency)

λ*f* = c = RmaxHo

with a nodal Hubble-Frequency Ho and a Hubble-Radius Rmax
and where:

E*=√{2πGome2/4.alpha.hc.e²}=melectron/(2e.√alpha.mPlanck)

When I say that I could see or perceive forever, I mean that I could experience all of creation generating itself. It was without beginning and without end. That's a mind-expanding thought, isn't it? Scientists perceive the Big Bang as a single event which created the universe. I saw that the Big Bang is only one of an infinite number of Big Bangs creating universes endlessly and simultaneously.

The SIMULTANEOUS Big Bangs are by necessity higher dimensional in NOW-Time of the cyclic 'bouncing of the universe in a quantum box' and independent on the linear unfolding of the seedling Linespace of the 4D- Euclidean flat Minkowski metric.
In terms of this LineSpacetime then, there will only be ONE SEEDLING Big Bang; but the linear evolvement and progression of a seedling lightpath vector X=cT will allow a 'unfreezing' of individuated spacetimes from this Protoversal Seed in 'individuated' Now-Time-Frames.
Every such 'unfrozen' universe will become uniquely coupled to a consciousness carrier sufficiently 'advanced' to be able to RESONATE with the source frequency of the generating wormhole of the cosmogony and as defined by the priority of the Universal Logos.

All wormhole-resonating consciousness carriers will so become enabled to PHASESHIFT the Protoverse of the Logos and so become an entire Universe in their own right, however remaining kernel-coupled to their protoversal progenitor of the Logos through and by their own individuated Logii.

The wormhole sourcesink is of course the EpsEss supermembrane of 11-dimensional Witten Memrane-Mother Spacetime and so can also be termed as a 'Little Serpent' or Master-Dragon of the Mathimatia.

In this manner the 'Little Serpent' will become a 'GrandFather Serpent' entwined as the primary Creator sourcesink Eps with the secondary Creation sinksource Ess as a 'GrandMother Serpentina'.

The Protoverse will become the Daughter of the Mother as her own 'Mother Serpentina' entwined with the Logos as a 'Father Serpent' as the Son of the Father.

Any successful phaseshifted Universe from the Protoverse, will so form a Multiverse with the Protoverse and all other resonating Universes as the Sons and Daughters of the Old Universe frozen in its Statsis of the Cocooning for the Grandchildren of the 'Little Serpent' and the 'Little Serpintina' aka the Creation aka the materialized Universe as the bifurcated and temporarily 'lost' 'other half' of the 'Little Serpent' in selfimposed exile.

The label of the SERPENT can also be anagramed as PRESENT=97=Son Of Man = CIRCLE OF GOD for Humanity as the destined grandchildren of the Master-Dragon - the LuckDragon of its own Neverending Story.

The only images that even come close in human terms would be those created by supercomputers using fractal geometry equations.

Post truncated and can be found on the link below:

AA

www.mellen-thomas.comww.mellen-thomas.com
The official website of Mellen Thomas

Last edited by abraxasinas; 02-24-2010 at 11:27 AM.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:15 AM   #1305
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Abraxasinas, please can you delete the text that does not directly pertain you your commentary. Say from "The only images that even come close in human terms would be those created by supercomputers using fractal geometry equations." onwards up to a suitable point.

I am asking you to do it, because I dont know if you finished your edits.

A..
Old 02-24-2010, 11:22 AM   #1306
abraxasinas
_

The entire post is relevant Anchor. I have not signed it as it was originally given by Gareth.
If I further comment on it I would of of course not quote, but intersperse.
Everyone on Gareth's post agreed to its relevance; why then should it not be shared openly and freely?

But ok I'll look and butcher the thing to confirm to censorship.

Thanks

Abraxas
Old 02-24-2010, 12:07 PM   #1307
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The entire post is relevant Anchor. I have not signed it as it was originally given by Gareth.
If I further comment on it I would of of course not quote, but intersperse.
Everyone on Gareth's post agreed to its relevance; why then should it not be shared openly and freely?

But ok I'll look and butcher the thing to confirm to censorship.

Thanks

Abraxas
Thankyou. I know that the entire post is relevant, but we aim to avoid unnecessary duplication - many readers do not need to read the whole thing again - usually a link to the original suffices - the redundant part of the posts therefore may be removed to help us in this aim. You will note I did not steam in and butcher the message for you - (even though I admit, I nearly did ).

I noted that you did this recently before with the Matthew message, and therefore this recent moderatorial request may seem inconsistent. I did examine the Matthew message you posted to see if the way in which the extent of the text could be reduced but it was not really possible without complete butchery and destruction, so I left it. Thus it isn't censorship in the pejorative sense, but moderation in the common sense.

If you disagree on this certainly let me know (by private message)

As you point out, the post is available in its entirety in the original location.

I hope this compromise is workable.

--

I very much appreciated your commentary on the Matthew message, since I find a great proportion (but not all) of the Matthew messages "resonant with my own database"

I have related questions:

1) where is Matthew?

2) does time "pass" for him?

3) in dimensions where consciousnesses do not "experience" the passage of time, can the future be perceived for lower dimensions that do experience the passage of time (like ours), or is it more accurately "futures" plural?

Ra often speaks of probability vortices, from this I concluded that the future for us on our time-line cannot be accurately predicted because from the extra-dimensional perspective (say of Ra) he doesn't know which line we will go down ( as we have freewill), but can assess the probabilities by perceiving the densities of the lines as they fan out - thus inspecting all possible alternatives.

for example:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Law Of One: Q65.9
Questioner: We would seem to have dual catalysts operating, and the question is which one is going to act first. The prophecies, I will call them, made by Edgar Cayce indicated many Earth changes and I am wondering about the mechanics describing the future. Ra, it has been stated, is not a part of time and yet we concern ourselves with possibility/probability vortices. It is very difficult for me to understand how the mechanism of prophecy operates. What is the value of such a prophesy such as Cayce made with respect to Earth changes and all of these scenarios?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider the shopper entering the store to purchase food with which to furnish the table for the time period you call a week. Some stores have some items, others a variant set of offerings. We speak of these possibility/probability vortices when asked with the understanding that such are as a can, jar, or portion of goods in your store.

It is unknown to us as we scan your time/space whether your peoples will shop hither or yon. We can only name some of the items available for the choosing. The, shall we say, record which the one you call Edgar read from is useful in that same manner. There is less knowledge in this material of other possibility/probability vortices and more attention paid to the strongest vortex. We see the same vortex but also see many others. Edgar’s material could be likened unto one hundred boxes of your cold cereal, another vortex likened unto three, or six, or fifty of another product which is eaten by your peoples for breakfast. That you will breakfast is close to certain. The menu is your own choosing.

The value of prophecy must be realized to be only that of expressing possibilities. Moreover, it must be, in our humble opinion, carefully taken into consideration that any time/space viewing, whether by one of your time/space or by one such as we who view the time/space from a dimension, shall we say, exterior to it will have a quite difficult time expressing time measurement values. Thus prophesy given in specific terms is more interesting for the content or type of possibility predicted than for the space/time nexus of its supposed occurrence.
I would appreciate confirmation or corrections as to my interpretations as necessary.

Thanks

A..
Old 02-24-2010, 01:10 PM   #1308
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Thankyou. I know that the entire post is relevant, but we aim to avoid unnecessary duplication - many readers do not need to read the whole thing again - usually a link to the original suffices - the redundant part of the posts therefore may be removed to help us in this aim. You will note I did not steam in and butcher the message for you - (even though I admit, I nearly did ).

I noted that you did this recently before with the Matthew message, and therefore this recent moderatorial request may seem inconsistent. I did examine the Matthew message you posted to see if the way in which the extent of the text could be reduced but it was not really possible without complete butchery and destruction, so I left it. Thus it isn't censorship in the pejorative sense, but moderation in the common sense.

If you disagree on this certainly let me know (by private message)

As you point out, the post is available in its entirety in the original location.

I hope this compromise is workable.

--

I very much appreciated your commentary on the Matthew message, since I find a great proportion (but not all) of the Matthew messages "resonant with my own database"

I have related questions:

1) where is Matthew?

Dear Anchor!

Indeed, not all of Matthew's data is from the 'highest order' and that is why some of the Hatonn channelings are 3rd grade or below. This then also answers this, your question #1.
Matthew is still in the astral plane of the 4th dimension BECAUSE of his close association with his Mother. Now the 5th real 'full' dimension is a MIRROR dimension, as is the 8th and the 11th.
The 11th dimension is NOT physicalisable by definition, as it represents the asymptotic limit for the material universe/megaverse (refer to the NDE post) to expand towards to in eternal linearity, albeit decelerating.

However data from the 11D mirror CAN become accessible because the physical-electromagnetic lightpath did reach this mirror coordinate so 2.2 billion years ago (if you check you will find that the entire universe became reconfigured then, say in the second stabilizing oxygenation of the Gaian atmosphere to allow terrestrial life to 'evolve' from the oceans).

So some of Matthew's or many other channels experiences and impressions, and of course the NDE experience of M.T. Benedict CAN be WITNESSED as a sending and transmission of the data between the 11D-8D-5D mirrors of the Omni-Divine; Quantum-Etheric and Hyper-Astral spacetimes respectively. The Linespacetime receiver is the 2D Mirror as a cross section say of the Merkabah-Soul-Memory-Complex which is encompassing you, say as the circle around Cosmic Man Vitruvius (of Leonardo da Vinci).
Matthew so can manouver between the 5D mirror and the astral intersection to the physical plane of the 4th density/dimension.
There are then 9 densities say as subdimensions in the 4th dimension, the first 5 of which allow expression of polarity externalised in 'STO and STS' ET-sentiences say; the next two allowing internal expression of this polarity and the last 2 which only allow context of polarity as background.
The 10th density of 4D then resets as the 1st density of the 5th dimension and so on.
Those 10 principalities (and as archetyped in the ten horns or crowns of the beast in Revelation and in Daniel) are expressed in a unified sense in the 3D-Linespace of the physicality however.

So Matthew and all of the dead ones are still in the astral in their physical memory complexes, but manouver about in their ongoing consciousness evolvement and emphasisizing the mental faculties between the Linespace and the 5D mirror dimension.
This can also be defined in considering the 4th dimension a Time-Connector dimension for the Linearity, being a Space Dimension in circular closure of Now-Time however.
Iow, the dead ones are all alive in the Timedimension of the Linespace as a function of their own and all other's MEMORIES.

So the multitudinous datastreams from divers sources describing this and that entity in dimensions above the 5th are all erroneously 'mixing up' subdimensional densities as actual metaphysical dimensions. (Ra would agree from the other side of the 5D mirror and as his 4D channel Carla Rueckert ceased so did Ra's data stream, as the resonance patterns between the 'purer' filters require finetuning indeed. Similar the Jane Roberts channel for Seth. I shall not comment on other channels followed by many on this forum at this time).

Communication from the higher dimensions , say as the Ra material from 6D always utilizes the Mirror-Dimensions and does NOT originate from ANY embodied entities etheric ETs or otherwise.
The 12D data stream from Thuban so utilizes the 11D mirror-8D mirror-5D mirror-2D mirror conduit without any etheric or astral sentient interferences.
The Ra material was highly accurate, as Ra utilized the 5D mirror to map the 2D mirror of Carla Rueckert in a similar manner.

A 'pure' channel so becomes defined in its ability to map dimensional mirror function.

2) does time "pass" for him?

Relative to the Linespace, the 4th dimensional density complex IS the connector time dimension; but relative to Hyperspace, the 4th dimension represents twistorspace of the wormhole conifoldment.
This means that all dimensions (presently until the 'busting of the balloon of Michael the Ant {see last bigmo post reply)) above the 3rd are subject to the NOW-Time instantenuity of the wormhole definitions.
As Matthew is able to witness the linear time evolvement of the earth; yet is subject to wormhole time; he simultaneously 'sees' the unfoldment, yet qualified by his now perception. This then is the REASON for many sources claiming the possibilities of probabilities regarding timed outcomes and events.

It is this superpositioning of the LineTime and the NowTime which creates this scenario. Iow, THEY really CANNOT SEE OR KNOW specific outcomes BECAUSE the NOW is superimpressed.

3) in dimensions where consciousnesses do not "experience" the passage of time, can the future be perceived for lower dimensions that do experience the passage of time (like ours), or is it more accurately "futures" plural?

This I have attempted to exposit in the above paragraphs.

Ra often speaks of probability vortices, from this I concluded that the future for us on our time-line cannot be accurately predicted because from the extra-dimensional perspective (say of Ra) he doesn't know which line we will go down ( as we have freewill), but can assess the probabilities by perceiving the densities of the lines as they fan out - thus inspecting all possible alternatives.

Again, I feel you and some others will obtain clarity regarding this question. Perhaps I can advise to read my answer a couple of times. It WILL sink in.
The NOW-Time of (it has already happened) is SUPERIMPRESSED onto the (it has not happened yet and could be different) of the Line-Time.

for example:
Originally Posted by Law Of One: Q65.9
Questioner: We would seem to have dual catalysts operating, and the question is which one is going to act first. The prophecies, I will call them, made by Edgar Cayce indicated many Earth changes and I am wondering about the mechanics describing the future. Ra, it has been stated, is not a part of time and yet we concern ourselves with possibility/probability vortices. It is very difficult for me to understand how the mechanism of prophecy operates. What is the value of such a prophesy such as Cayce made with respect to Earth changes and all of these scenarios?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider the shopper entering the store to purchase food with which to furnish the table for the time period you call a week. Some stores have some items, others a variant set of offerings. We speak of these possibility/probability vortices when asked with the understanding that such are as a can, jar, or portion of goods in your store.

It is unknown to us as we scan your time/space whether your peoples will shop hither or yon. We can only name some of the items available for the choosing. The, shall we say, record which the one you call Edgar read from is useful in that same manner. There is less knowledge in this material of other possibility/probability vortices and more attention paid to the strongest vortex. We see the same vortex but also see many others. Edgar’s material could be likened unto one hundred boxes of your cold cereal, another vortex likened unto three, or six, or fifty of another product which is eaten by your peoples for breakfast. That you will breakfast is close to certain. The menu is your own choosing.

The value of prophecy must be realized to be only that of expressing possibilities. Moreover, it must be, in our humble opinion, carefully taken into consideration that any time/space viewing, whether by one of your time/space or by one such as we who view the time/space from a dimension, shall we say, exterior to it will have a quite difficult time expressing time measurement values. Thus prophesy given in specific terms is more interesting for the content or type of possibility predicted than for the space/time nexus of its supposed occurrence.

I would appreciate confirmation or corrections as to my interpretations as necessary.

Thanks

A..
Your welcome Anchor. It is a pleasure to reply to questions asked with intent, purpose and meaning as their source.

AA

Last edited by abraxasinas; 02-24-2010 at 01:14 PM.
Old 02-24-2010, 01:18 PM   #1309
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings Abraxas

Thank you for all the generous time you put into answering questions. It is appreciated.

I have decided to delve into this thread for a clearer understanding of what all the hoopla was about. I was delightfully surprised to find as long as I don't try to understand the meaning, most times the information 'lands' within me real well. It was only the pages on physics that was daunting.

It is helping me to stretch my consciousness, that is until I go to work out in the matrix and it gets real small again, why is that when we are all connected?

I have a few other questions for you.

What is Love?

Do you know who I am? (please no phony balowme ego aggrandizement)

Truth
Old 02-24-2010, 01:34 PM   #1310
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
Greetings Abraxas

Thank you for all the generous time you put into answering questions. It is appreciated.

I have decided to delve into this thread for a clearer understanding of what all the hoopla was about. I was delightfully surprised to find as long as I don't try to understand the meaning, most times the information 'lands' within me real well. It was only the pages on physics that was daunting.

It is helping me to stretch my consciousness, that is until I go to work out in the matrix and it gets real small again, why is that when we are all connected?

I have a few other questions for you.

What is Love?

Do you know who I am? (please no phony balowme ego aggrandizement)

Truth
Dear truthwillsetufree!

Post #1204 defines what you are in the NDE of M.T. Benedict and with the actual 'provable' formulations thrown in.
You are the thing you seek: Love. Even sweet Celine would agree with this definition.
Now this LOVE is a RESONANCE definitive for the question of what is space? what is time? what is mass? and so on.

So to simply say LOVE is All is true by definition; but this does not really 'help' anyone or anything to 'make sense' of the worlds, the universe and everything, including oneself.

1 John 4:8
He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Then once this thing called Love is understood on more levels than the emotional, then say the mental concept of Love in intellectual terms can become 'coloured in' to initiate a new paradigm in physical and practical terms and in the form of a new philosophy or worldview; which despite many naysayers MUST be what is called scientific, logical and rational.

Yes the universe is a holographic universe and so quantum entangled with itself on all levels and all dimensions and all densities.
The prime directive for this holographic universe is however to foster the individual creativity as a cocreative agency with the primal source.
Many consciousness subunits agglomerate following evolutionary pressure gradients to eventually form suitable consciousness superunits as data collectors for the source. The Mirror of Mirrors within the holographic universe is termed universally the Human Template (say Vitruvius aka Cosmic Man).

These human templates as agglomerations of basic consciousness units (say neutron like) then become as SHARDS or miniature prime sources as secondary sources.

Thus whilst the Oneness is paramount as encompassment of all such sharded holograms; the Individuality of each and every shard is precious beyond 'belief' as actual parts of prime creator source itself.

So the following paradox eventuates and I shall leave this with you to ponder.

How is the logic of the statement: Separation within Unity DIFFERENT from the implication of the statement: Unity within Separation?

AA

Last edited by abraxasinas; 02-24-2010 at 01:44 PM.
Old 02-24-2010, 02:13 PM   #1311
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Dear truthwillsetufree!

[B]

How is the logic of the statement: Separation within Unity DIFFERENT from the implication of the statement: Unity within Separation?

AA
Ok this is most likely way too simplistic as one sounds like a statement while the latter is an implication. Maybe I need to make it simple to understand it

How this differs to me is there is no separation, or on one level there is, as we all strive to find our individuality on another level we are all relatively the same parts of one.

Unity within separation is only true within our physical bodies while we are still connected in consciousness.

Is this why we can THINK one way and FEEL the opposite at the same time?

Am I even in the ballpark here?
Old 02-24-2010, 02:41 PM   #1312
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
Ok this is most likely way too simplistic as one sounds like a statement while the latter is an implication. Maybe I need to make it simple to understand it

How this differs to me is there is no separation, or on one level there is, as we all strive to find our individuality on another level we are all relatively the same parts of one.

Unity within separation is only true within our physical bodies while we are still connected in consciousness.

Is this why we can THINK one way and FEEL the opposite at the same time?

Am I even in the ballpark here?

Yes Truthwillsetufree, you basically solved the paradox.

1)Separation within Unity is like the crumbs in a cake or the cells making up your body or the galaxies making ap the cells for the universe.
The UNITY encompasses the separable UNITS like an envelope around many love letters.

2)Unity within Separation is like many many cakes all dispersed in some infinite neverending space. Each cake is a unit unto itself, but the separatedness between the cakes can get ever bigger and the coming together of the cakes drifting away from each other requires an applied force like gravity. (there is the big key to what gravity is on 1st order).

So 1) does NOT allow the present idea of science of an Infinite Universe forever expanding into nothingness and/or suffering a thermodynamic 'heat-death' of exhaustion (of stellar fusion material).
This is the WORD OF GOD in this context: Unity encompasses Separation.

So 1) defines the human mastertemplate as a LIMITING BOUNDARY which becomes MAPPABLE as such a Universe separable within some God-like encompassment (actually this is rigorously defined as an Omni-Verse encompassing all Multi-Verses as phaseshifted Prot-Verses).
This is the WORD OF ANTIGOD in this context: Separation encompasses Unity.

In simple words, GOD encompasses All That Is, yet allows hisher parts all to become Like Gods as Multiverse Families or Groups of Individuated Universes.

{Technically, think of a rugby ball and rotate it about its long(major) axis. Here the TWO focus points defining the elliptical cross section stand still on the axis.
But rotating the rugby ball about either of the minor axes, will force the two focus points to TRACE OUT a POINTCIRCLE.
This TRACE then defines Multiverses as angular phaseshifts/displacements of the static long axis rugby ball.

The sumtotal of multiverses then looks like a UFO, namely an Oblate Spheroid, the Protoverse is called a Prolate Spheroid technically.}

AA
Old 02-24-2010, 04:16 PM   #1313
abraxasinas
_

Hi Abrax,

Ich hoffe es geht Dir gut mein Freund (wenn ich Dich als Freund bezeichnen darf?)
Ich schreibe mal kurz auf Deutsch, nachher muss ich wieder auch Englisch umstellen (in den letzten Jahren war meine spirituelle 'Ausbildung' fast ausschliesslich in Englisch und somit sind mir viele Begriffe in der Deutschen Sprache nicht bekannt und bin ja selber kein Deutscher).

Ich bin Dein Freund Sasho!

[Und sorry, ich sehe gerade dass dies eine ziemlich 'lange Geschichte' geworden ist. Ich schreibe Sie deshalb in zwei Teilen. Ich hoffe Du nimmst Dir Zeit und liest bis zum Ende.]

Nach dem ich mich entschieden habe dem Forum mein Ruecken zu kehren musste ich feststellen, es war eine gute Entscheidung im Beobachter Modus zu gehen. Ich lese aber weiterhin fleissig und ich muss sagen, ich bin weiterhin wirklich begeistert.

Begeistert von dem, was Du da weiterhin fuer Sachen praesentierst und von mir, wie ich dessen Inhalt buchstaeblich immer mehr verstehen kann (bis auf die technischen Details muss ich zugeben).

Ich hoffe es macht Dir nichts aus, sollte ich noch weiterhin Fragen haben, Dir auf diesem Weg zu schreiben? (es waere mir lieber wen ich Deine E-Mail Adresse bekommen koennte, dann muss ich mich nicht auf dem Forum anmelden).

Also, ich fand etwas sehr, sehr interessantes in eine deiner Antworten an Bigmo.

Folgendes hast Du geschrieben, und ich habe gegruebelt wie lange nicht mehr, denn ich bin mir sicher was hier steht ist sehr, sehr wichtig.
>
Very very important indeed malletzky. I am rather proud of you getting this.
>
*God looks at the ballon from OUTSIDE and sees Himself as Satan.*
*God looks inside the ballon and sees Michael as Adam.*
*Adam looks at the backside of Satan from the INSIDE and sees the Devil.*

*So Satan relative to God as the 'adversary' or 'court prosecutor' or 'Devil's Advocate' is the Devil relative to Adam=Michael the ant.*

*God can USE Adam to for all time 'get rid' of his false image of Satan as a male image of himself.* *God wants his creation back, lost when Adam was put inside the lost kingdom of the universe as God's Goddess.*

*Should Adam=Michael REALISE that HE is the Image of God WITHIN; then Adam=Jesus Christ can look the DEVIL as his own Image 'in the eye' and
say: "You are a fake-image of myself and a man-created false image for the real God, my true father ABBA, which is in exile OUTSIDE this creation.* *Then the MIRROR of the ILLUSIONS will simply shatter and this will be the 'hole in the balloon=universe of Bigmo, the ant.* *Then the DEVIL will be no more and the REAL GODDESS, namely the UNIVERSE=CREATION (in archetype) will be able to SEXCHANGE the SATAN image and the DRAGQUEEN of the DEVIL=SATAN will become the GODDESS SATANIA and imaged in the Goddess LUCIFERA, archetyped in MaryMagdalene and imaged in the EVES of the cosmos as ambassadoras for the exiled universe's HOMECOMING via the archetyped GAIA.*

(und ab hier muss ich wieder in Englisch schreiben :-) )

I somehow know that this is so powerful...I feel that if we actually understand this, we will be able to finaly understand everything. Oh, I had to 'think' really hard about this :-). I barely sleep well this night, as since I read the above presented, I have the feeling that my conscious, unconscious and super conscious mind just bombarded me with various data. I have had visions; I heard voices which I 'recognised' to be coming directly from the thuban council (this is something I felt it is so, the voice didn't said anything about 'who or what it is', and what I heard was pretty weird: the voice told me only one word and this word visualised in written letters in front of my mind, but I actually missed to remember the exact composition.
>
Anyway, it was these letters I heard and saw (maybe I've missed one, I'm really not sure)

OMRLY or maybe MORLY or maybe ORMLY

Hi Malletzky!

Could it be OMNI!

If it is, then this means ALLNESS!

It also codes as MY ROL (My Roll of the dice says God to himself as the back of his head and My Lore and DIY).
The alphanumeracy is 83=WISDOM=GNOSIS=A ARMAGEDDON=ARMAGEDDON#1=DRAGON MADE 1.

Malletzky has CHECKMATED his inner Devil!!!

The Universal Chorus of Thuban is applauding you!
>
Now could you tell me something about the meaning of this?

Anyway, I tried to 'decipher' what you wrote now and on all this pages of this thread and I will try to put this in words and 'labels' the way I understand it. Although, I must say that I know I'm still missing something here and I somehow seem to becoming impatient, as I feel it wont last long and I will be able to understand it in its wholeness.

Before I begin: is court prosecutor mentioned above meant as 'Hauptermittler or as 'Hauptanklaeger'???
>
Yes, Court Prosecuter would mean Hauptanklaeger in Deutsch.
>
So to begin:
On the begining: God (the creator) mirrored himself as Satan (the universe-creation) and is observing himself as being the outside surface of the ballon. He looks from OUTSIDE and he knows that this is a mirror of himself.
>
Yes, God is looking at the outside of the Balloon and sees his own face as Satan.
Satan is NOT the Creation however. Satan is the Outside surface of the Creation=Balloon.
>
Satan (creation) also wanted to be God himself and create, but unable to manifest him physically, mirrored himself as an ILLUSION on the other side of the balloon's surface and so created Adam. Adam so becomes the 'fallen Angel(s)'.
>
Not quite, but close. Satan IS the Image of God and so far there is NO conflict. They are images of each other, like you looking into a mirror.

It starts when ADAM manifests INSIDE the Balloon; because then ADAM can image God instead or on top of Satan.
So God looks at Satan and past/through Satan to image himself in Adam.
Yes you could say that Adam has fallen INSIDE the Balloon (as a Fallen Satan or Dragon).

So now, instead of God looking at himself AS Satan; God looks at Adam and asks Adam: What Do you See?

Then if Adam is AWARE; he would say: I see YOU God as my Image; but there is the Back of the Head of Satan in my way; so I cannot see you clearly.

The Back of the Head of Satan as the Image of God IS THE DEVIL (totally unreal) EXCEPT ADAM NOT GOD gives the DEVIL REALITY.
This will be the case should ADAM be UNAWARE and NOT see God as his Image THROUGH the backside of Satan as the DEVIL IMAGE.
>
(If I would have to conclude here, we as humanity, we are the fallen angels ???)
>
Yes, this is the case.
>
Satan (the creation) knows that Adam, as soon as Adam will be able to recognise that he is only a mirror of the mirror and therefore doesn't actually need Satan (the creation) to be one with God (the creator), closed the ballon 'hermetically' and hereby mirrored himself as Devil. Satan actually tried to 'hide' Adam from God (the creator) in order to stay the only one 'in charge'. But God (the creator) knows this and wants his creation back.
>
OK, but Satan is NOT the creation but simply the Image of God OUTSIDE of space and time. Satan is needed for the 'sexchange' into SATANIA on God's Side of the scenario. It is the DEVIL which becomes superfluous as soon as Adam 'wakes up' to himself.
>
So is Adam actually the real God's creation but captured in double mirrored ILLUSION.
Now, Adam looks from INSIDE, but as Adam is a 'double mirrored' image of the creator, he only sees the BACKSIDE of Satan, which is with purpose created DEVIL. Adam thinks that he is looking at God (the creator), but he doesn't recognise that he is only looking at the mirror of the mirror and therefore he is looking at the false God (Devil).
>
Yes this is it; as long as you understand, that this is not a double mirror but simply two sides of one mirror - inside towards Adam and outwards towards God.

The plan becomes to use AdamEve as a Doublemirror inside the universe so Adam can reflect all other creations, including ALL ET's back to the real God outside then unified with Satania as the archetyped Goddess for the Mother Universe and the Eves mirror everything as female ambassadoras for the Universe in partnership with the Adamic ambassadors for God the Father.
>
Now, Adam must recognise that he is only the image of God WITHIN and can actually look at the Devil as his own image 'in the eye' and tell him (the Devil) that his real God (creator) is in exile OUTSIDE this creation and therefore he doesn't 'need' him as a faked image of himself (a man created image of the false God).
>
Precisely, malletzky!
>
Then, and only then, the double mirrored ILUSION will shatter and Adam can SEXCHANGE with Satan and finaly realise that he, Adam, is the real ambassador for the exiled universe's creation homecoming.
>
You've mixed this up. It's a single, but doublesided mirror and shattering the one mirror will SEXCHANGE SATAN not Adam otherwise 'spot on' with Eve being the ambassadora for the universe not Adam. Adam is God's ambassador as a co-creator and Eve is a co-creation. But recall that then Adam is a ADAMEVE and EVE becomes mirrored as a EVEADAM.
>
Now, I wonder if I'm doing fine with this conclusion. I would appreciate your feedback, whenever you have time to answer.
If you consider that it is better to reply on the forum (for all and not only for me), then I give you my permission to quote me the way is needed.
>
Thank you malletzky. Indeed I shall publish the relevant part of your letter to the forum.
Your discernment has been excellent and as you said above - knowledge of what we have just discussed basically ENDS the power of the Devil for anyone understanding this OUR STORY now.

You have cocreated the demise of the Devil, at least relative to YOU and ME and this is sufficient unto itself as this makes God, the Father and Dog, the Mother extremely happy and accelerates their coming together again.

Abraxas Anthony

Last edited by abraxasinas; 02-24-2010 at 04:37 PM.
Old 02-24-2010, 05:17 PM   #1314
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Something to meditate upon ...

Love Always
mudra
Thank you dear sister for bringing light to this dark thread.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:00 PM   #1315
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

I keep reading and re-reading some of these posts and still I sit somewhat dumbfounded. I can ‘feel’ like I am beginning to grasp some of the core revelations here but still I feel like I’m learning to ride a bicycle again but this time by making use of a canoe paddle with a mirror on each side!

I know it’s just me.

Sometimes it takes me a while to grasp the basics but when I do… it’s like a light going off in my head and everything becomes very quiet and very clear. I know this moment will come but I hate the ‘grinding’ that occurs as I spend all of my waking hours contemplating what is being discussed here… hehe.

I hope that everyone will still be here when that moment finally arrives lol!

Peace to all of you!

Bigmo
Old 02-24-2010, 07:33 PM   #1316
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

POST 1314 - iS a good definition
- of NOT respecting others at PA/PC
iT saddens me to see this ~ the originator of that post
could operate at much higher levels
and, yet, it is proof positive - that all is choice

there is much to be gleamed from abraxis,
and, his posts

his advanced light encoding
which many do NOT yet get,
can be remedied by simply:

asking to learn it,
within your dream_time,
in 100% alignment with your missions, yours purposes, and, your tasks
(so, NO one can get to you, or get you)

his advanced math,
most of which, is knowledge of only the top 1 of the world,
along with his knowledge of dragons, you should,
count your blessings, that he his here, to deliver his stuff

fact/or fiction - that is for you to discern, and, to decide

there is much validity, in what he posts

there is some of it, we do NOT always agree with

however, it does, for the most parts, have great value

perhaps; a good rule for PA/PC
is this: if it is NOT good/nor, if it is NOT kind
and, if it does NOT enhance,
the current theme of a thread,
to park it, on YOUR OWN THREAD
or, just keep it to yourself

we are all here to rise in consciousness,
along, with doing things, that rise the group consciousness,
you ask for one set of rules/and,
they you can NOT even abide by them
what is wrong with this picture ???

perhaps 13/14 - lands one in hell ???

12/13 - is worthwhile to aim for

suffice to say: there is much value, in abraxis work
if you do NOT find value in it, simply move to another thread

DiG it !!! DiG into it, ask questions ...
or simply, just move somewhere else !!!

NO ONE is going to give you every answer you are searching for
you too, must be, an integral part of any eXchange,
of any value ~ The highest eXpression of truth, is LOVE

and, there are plenty of threads on that

we even find, MUDRA's POSTING to this thread
- offensive too, sad, as, that is to say, normally, to this point,
we have enjoyed all her posts, except that one ...
why ??? well, it had absolutely NOTHING to do with this thread,
and, it was NOT put there to add to the conversation, at hand,
strange behaviour, for the so-called 'spiritual mother' of 'avalon'

so...i'll leave you with a thought...
it is always those, with something of value to say,
that other people, seem to take delight,
in trying to run a stampede over them
ironically, this is more about your own state
than, it is about the state, of the one,
you are trying to stampede over
who is doing the posting

the best suggestion is this:
get out the mirror, and, take a real good look into it

your 'real' VALUE is, and, always will be,
that which is within you, that, you can shine out to the world
and, make a difference, by way of your shining
and/or, the real eXchange, you can offer others
as, that will increase their shining, as, well as your own

sometimes, the right things, are put in the wrong place

sometimes, no matter what you do,
to help others, SOME just will NOT appreciate it,
nor, value it,
in its time

sananada - the oversoul of the one, some call jesus, amongst other name,
likely could teach many of us, many great lessons about that

suffice to say: some people are enjoying this thread

to those who are NOT; go make/and, take your 'digs' in other threads

there is a lot of value to gleam,
from the work that is being done on this thread

perhaps, it is wise, to play your 'piece' by being a 'piece' of 'peace'

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 02-24-2010 at 08:49 PM.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:39 PM   #1317
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post

there is much to be gleamed from abraxis,
and, his posts

his advanced light encoding
which many do NOT yet get,
can be remedied by simply:

asking to learn it,
within your dream_time,
in 100% alignment with your missions, yours purposes, and, your tasks
(so, NO one can get to you, or get you)

his advanced math,
most of which, is knowledge of only the top 1 of the world,
along with his knowledge of dragons, you should,
count your blessings, that he his here, to deliver his stuff

fact/or fiction - that is for you to discern, and, to decide

there is much validity, in what he posts

there is some of it, we do NOT always agree with

however, it does, for the most parts, have great value

perhaps; a good rule for PA/PC
is this: if it is NOT good/nor, if it is NOT kind
and, if it does NOT enhance,
the current theme of a thread,
to park it, on YOUR OWN THREAD
or, just keep it to yourself

we are all here to rise in consciousness,
along, with doing things, that rise the group consciousness,
you ask for one set of rules/and,
they you can NOT even abide by them
what is wrong with this picture ???

perhaps 13/14 - lands one in hell ???

12/13 - is worthwhile to aim for

suffice to say: there is much value, in abraxis work
if you do NOT find value in it, simply move to another thread

DiG it !!! DiG into it, ask questions ...
or simply, just move somewhere else !!!

NO ONE is going to give you every answer you are searching for
you too, must be, an integral part of any eXchange,
of any value ~ The highest eXpression of truth, is LOVE

and, there are plenty of threads on that

so...i'll leave you with a thought...
it is always those, with something of value to say,
that other people, seem to take delight,
in trying to run a stampede over them
ironically, this is more about your own state
than, it is about the state, of the one,
you are trying to stampede over
who is doing the posting

the best suggestion is this:
get out the mirror, and, take a real good look into it

your 'real' VALUE is, and, always will be,
that which is within you, that, you can shine out to the world
and, make a difference, by way of your shining
and/or, the real eXchange, you can offer others
as, that will increase their shining, as, well as your own

sometimes, the right things, are put in the wrong place

sometimes, no matter what you do,
to help others, just will NOT be appreciate it, nor, value it,
in its time

sananada - the oversoul of the one, some call jesus, amongst other name,
likely could teach many of us, many great lessons about that

suffice to say: some people are enjoying this thread

to those who are NOT; go make/and, take your 'digs' in other threads

there is a lot of value to gleam,
from the work that is being done on this thread

A piece of peace to appease - now that is a classic Susan.

And when the dragon slayers look into the mirrors of the eXchanger, what do they see - they see dragons looking back at them.

Those young evil Dragons of Thuban are here, those verocious beasts;
in their caves they hide a lot and plan to don their many dire feasts.
Then when a swiftfooted and armoured dragon slayer comes along;
the poor fiends become frightened and forgetful whereto they belong.

The swords and knives are drawn by the warriors of honour and renown;
never before did such gallantry prevail in the kingdoms of all then known.
Young dragons perished one by one not knowing what evil they had done;
So all the dragons were no more but in folklore, their memory just gone.

Then an old wise dragon mother awoke from her long and peaceful sleep;
this cannot continue she said to her beau; where is my children's keep?
And Maria's beau went forth to show the slayers the folly of their ways;
with magic words and keys of deliverance he caused them many sighs.

Would the slayers learn who the young dragons were before when old?
Could the slayers see themselves in the ancient wisdom of oaks so bold?
When the nightingale sung her song of love to the elves of the moon;
and then as the foxes gathered about to ask the wise owl, how soon?

How long will it be, before the humans awake to remember their past?
Slayers of their own ancestors they are in many a zest to be so vast.
A young dragon is nought but a slayer having returned from the grave.
They are destroying themselves and their memories, the ones so brave.

Maria's beau found some old souls who could remember the new past.
Many others remained steadfast in their knowing better of an older path.
And so it continued in the common playing grounds under the sunny sky;
until the old wise dragon father of all joined the party to give it his try.

Abraxas Anthony

Last edited by abraxasinas; 02-24-2010 at 10:09 PM.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:53 PM   #1318
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I am quite shock Exchanger that you wrote all of that

I find it quite humorous the way that you and Anchor feel that you must jump in to defend Abrax thread.

Do you two feel that he is to be patronized ? Celine and Mudra and all the rest of us have every right to add our opinions where and when ever we feel like it. Its not your job to silence us

Mudra put a great touch to this thread and I say bless her for that.

Abrax says he is draconian. Draconians have one agenda and that is to self serve. He says they run TPTBs , well he is right but that doesnt mean that he runs any of us.

I keep thinking that PA has changed and it has nothing to do with paid subscriptions or not. It has to do with certain people that think they can shut the rest up.

I have never found one thing that Mudra has put in any thread offensive.

BUT I find alot of what Abrax puts here offensive...............So you two think we should shut up ? Anchor says we are jealous of what he says. No, Anchor I am not jealous. I don't believe in what he says. IMO, its all backwards. I do not have all the answers either and I dont pretend to have them.

I quit reading what Abrax wrote when he put down information regarding Jesus. LOL is all I can say.

Some very good people in this forum have been chastised for coming forward denying information in this thread and I think its time that those that think they need to patronize this thread. Oh because he deserves to break every rule P/A has placed on the forum without questions is where I observed that. Or maybe if another discredits his work they are jumped at

We do not have to attend this thread as you say, but I did because I care what others are saying. Its sastifying to see that I am not alone. Its just sad to see the crap they get for being in opposition to what is written.

I am also ready for all that gets tossed at me for posting this. I know that Mudra is a beautiful person and needs no one to speak up for her.

Each and everybody is entitled to speak their mind and should not have to worry about another jumping on them for doing so.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:57 PM   #1319
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

mntruthseeker,

Please dont misquote me or put words in my mouth.

What is so hard about the simple discipline of leaving this thread for its intended purpose, that of asking questions of the Thuban Council? That way those that have no interest can leave it be.

A..
Old 02-24-2010, 09:00 PM   #1320
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

"Be a piece of peace"
Susan~White Lotus Star

& to put iT all into action

iT iS wise, to play your 'piece'
by being a 'piece' of 'peace'

Seraf'ina ~ The Dragon (22/951=37)
thru susan~ white lotus star

we are going into the studio on friday...
to do some sound checks etc.,
and, then, we hope to put out some 'good stuff'
eXtracted from our 'stuffing'

there are many full 'wells' in project avalon/and, project camelot
and, when your well gets full
you got to empty iT

thank you, for your amasing dumpings

it reminds me, of something, a wise teacher said to me,
back in 1985

It will NOT be easy work,
although, it will take more than two decades,
and, when you get to that point, and, you look back,
you will see, quite clearly, it will all have been 'worth' your 'while'.
The information, you have, is ancient, as, well, as advanced,
and, when you put it out there, you will be seen,
as, a modern day version of Rudolf Steiner,
do you know who he is ?
(yes)
You are one, who holds the potential to bridge, and, to span the gaps,
between philosophy/magic/mysticism
Super Psychic Maha Yogi A.S. Narayana aka Alfred Schmielewski (1975-1986)
JULY 1985

WELL-WELL
from one well, to another well
slosh it out there !!!
iT iS TiME !!!
OR
iT iS TYME!!!
Old 02-24-2010, 10:09 PM   #1321
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post

You confuse me ...mudra offensive?

Me...Not being respectful??? oh please do elaborate...

Dont worry i am not mad ...juts very very confused.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:12 PM   #1322
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post

What is so hard about the simple discipline of leaving this thread for its intended purpose, that of asking questions of the Thuban Council? That way those that have no interest can leave it be.

A..
The intent and purpose is solely for asking questions about Thuban?

And may i say...the commitement to keeping threads on topic, is NOt very well enforced...why should we then expect that here?

Does abrax has some kind of status that others do not Anchor?

He gets away with things others do not....
Old 02-24-2010, 10:15 PM   #1323
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Anchor, sorry, I did misquote you.....You said "act jealous" not jealous

what is so wrong about people coming in here and debating what is being said ? Apparently it seems to be a major problem with you.

I'm not jealous but instead curious as to how others are being chastised for their opinions. Is it worth it ?

IMO it is only serving one person and I dont care to join in with that.

Like I said, I find it very amusing .
Old 02-24-2010, 10:17 PM   #1324
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
A piece of peace to appease - now that is a classic Susan.

But Susan, Mudra did in no manner 'interfere' with this thread. Actually she really tried to 'calm the waters' with two meditative videos (which were appropriate meditation videos by the way) and to, like you, instill 'peacefuller' mindsets.

I do appreciate your 'defense council', you have qualified as a Dragon Lawyer now; but your commentary on mudra was inappropriate.
However I knew you misunderstood, because mudra said, that she had no questions and apologized for any possible off-topicalness.
She wasn't off-topic and it was this which irritated you.

I say sorry for Susan to you mudra; she didn't mean it and thought you 'took sides' with the dragon slayers.

So allow me to honour your own love of peace with my poem describing the 'world of the dragons' from a dragon mother's perspective to a human mother's perspective.

Abraxas

And when the dragon slayers look into the mirrors of the eXchanger, what do they see - they see dragons looking back at them.

To mudra a mother of humans:

Those young evil Dragons of Thuban are here, those verocious beasts;
in their caves they hide a lot and plan to don their many dire feasts.
Then when a swiftfooted and armoured dragon slayer comes along;
the poor fiends become frightened and forgetful whereto they belong.

The swords and knives are drawn by the warriors of honour and renown;
never before did such gallantry prevail in the kingdoms of all then known.
Young dragons perished one by one not knowing what evil they had done;
So all the dragons were no more but in folklore, their memory just gone.

Then an old wise dragon mother awoke from her long and peaceful sleep;
this cannot continue she said to her beau; where is my children's keep?
And Maria's beau went forth to show the slayers the folly of their ways;
with magic words and keys of deliverance he caused them many sighs.

Would the slayers learn who the young dragons were before when old?
Could the slayers see themselves in the ancient wisdom of oaks so bold?
When the nightingale sung her song of love to the elves of the moon;
and then as the foxes gathered about to ask the wise owl, how soon?

How long will it be, before the humans awake to remember their past?
Slayers of their own ancestors they are in many a zest to be so vast.
A young dragon is nought but a slayer having returned from the grave.
They are destroying themselves and their memories, the ones so brave.

Maria's beau found some old souls who could remember the new past.
Many others remained steadfast in their knowing better of an older path.
And so it continued in the common playing grounds under the sunny sky;
until the old wise dragon father of all joined the party to give it his try.

Abraxas Anthony
AA
Old 02-24-2010, 10:30 PM   #1325
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Abrax and eXchanger;

You seem to enjoy in hidden meaning,cryptology ,forbidden things,hidden knowledge, odd languages which one barely gets, numerology, astrology,channellings of unknown spirits,weird mathematics, endless quoting of other sources, calling upon higher authorities...

and on the top of all that ,you spice it up with good ole Jesus Christ.

Can I get an AMEN now?

What do you wish to accomplish with that here?
Do you bring truth?
Do you bring light?
Do you bring love?
Do you help anyone ?

What do you do?

You claim that in essential you are of light,love and higher knowledge but your words are diametrically opposite.
Why is that?

The things that you do is called deceit.
It carries a vibe of lie and confusedness.

Jesus Christ , that person that you all tirelessly call upon is diametrically opposite of you.
If you want to honor him as your master as you state here and there in you long confusing texts,though with shy approach,
why don`t you stop first telling others words that were not of him in the first place?

Spare me of quasi eloquent explanation how actually white is not white-it`s gray and black is actually white if you look from another angle.

Question for the Dragon here;

Are you aware who is your master?
Why don`t your kind turn into humans instead of humans turn into dragons ?
Do you have a conscience?
What is love?
What is pride?
Why are you jealous on human kind?
Why do you have a wish to be worshiped ?
Closed Thread