Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 11:58 PM   #1201
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
].

My challenge/question to those who wish to answer it is, if you think that assertion is wrong - back it up.

A..
back it up..

ok fair enough .

May i ask though to clarify what you mean as proof? Do you wish to see documentation? A presentation on my point of view?

i also ask if you , Anchor , could respond to me in private..

firstly ..i feel vulnerable, when i expose my points of view to publicly..and secondly, i am tired of hijacking abraxas's thread and being the focus of peoples anger.

i have no issue with criticism, i actually thrive on it..i want to know more and learn to ...understand this and other points of view.

Yes i agree Lionhawk should start his own thread.

i also want to encourage abraxas to read and comment on other peoples threads...You may learn something about us, that could surprise you abraxas.

i know this thread takes up a lot of your time, but there is so much more to PA , then just your soapbox...

in hopes to hear from you soon Anchor...

*celine steps off the soap box and goes back to her flowers*
Old 02-22-2010, 12:10 AM   #1202
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

I cannot speak for other members but a lot of Abrax's posts are exceedingly difficult for me to even try to work out. I don't think I have got a high enough IQ to even try to put his posts into something I can understand.

The crux of the matter is I am trying to figure out where he is coming from and just when I think I could be, I read another of his posts and I am back to square one.

If he could put it in simple words for me to understand exactly What the Thuban Council is, what they are trying to say and how that can help me or other people on their journey I would be very appreciative of it.

You know I will say it, if I could get it in laymen's terms it would be helpful to me. I seem to going round and round in circles getting nowhere, sometimes plain and simple for a lot of us would be a big help.
Old 02-22-2010, 03:30 AM   #1203
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
I cannot speak for other members but a lot of Abrax's posts are exceedingly difficult for me to even try to work out. I don't think I have got a high enough IQ to even try to put his posts into something I can understand.
There is no shame in this. I dont think many people understand everything that is said on this thread (ie: said by abraxasinas or for that matter many others posting here).

One of the core themes is that you know all this stuff already and there is a sort of tuning process going on.

If I sense this correctly, Abraxasinas, as the Thuban representative Sirebard Beardris, is operating here under the maxim of non infringement of freewill. One of us (it doesnt matter who) has to ask questions -thus giving "permission" for triggered data releases to be encoded here in our language for us all to read.

Each of us, in addition to the original questioner is entirely allowed, at thier own option to accept or reject any such data.

It is entirely possible that for the moment, many of us may not be able to tune to the essence of the data and its wider meaning. Thats ok. It doesnt matter. There is plenty of other things to see and do

One can be illuminated by a passage of an otherwise obsure text in much the same way as a butterfly can land on you and then fly off again, and in doing so start a cascade of thoughts leading you to an important conclusion. Inspiration comes in many ways - one of them, for some, are a few of the posts on this forum and by extention this thread.

The notion that any of the above is in someway malevolent or evil is, in my opinion, a fear based reaction. This reaction is based on a misunderstanding or, or mistuning to what is being said and some projections based on life experience and the natural distortions that we as humans are working our way through at this time.

It is all ok.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 02-22-2010 at 04:35 AM.
Old 02-22-2010, 03:57 AM   #1204
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Celine,

Sorry, my comment was not aimed at you specifically. It was a mistake for me to comment your post in this way - I was not singling you out and I am sorry I posted that way, it was an error.

Everyone,

I am not asking for proof - I did not use that word. I just wanted to see more than innuendo and would like specific examples of things or characterstics that people are seeing on this thread that would/could cause harm or be "negative" - or be an "abomination to what PA stands for".

I am very aware that there are people (members and moderators alike) on this forum that do not like the influence that abraxasinas's thread has commanded over an area of the forum; or the perceived message/agenda contained in this thread. Personally my suggestion would be to fight fire with fire in this regard, simply come up with something equally popular and thought provoking.

I am especially interested in why people feel it right to choose what should or should not be permitted in the attempt at answering legitimate questions posed on the forum - which contains within its purpose debate and understanding of humanities future spiritual and energetic evolution.

Many have dismissed abraxasinas's information and I fully delight in the freewill that allows this, many have not - and it cuts both ways. I for one, without exercising any admin/moderator bias, find abraxasinas's posts interesting, and I fail to see any harm coming from them.

Lionhawk has posted an equally interesting series of messages that I find are somewhat confrontational in nature but are done in a considered way that does not damage or at this point attack or cause harm (thus they stand).

It is clear that Lionhawk's repositories of information are deeper than average and I would like to see more come from that (please!) - maybe on a different thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaLove
Abrax, the jig is up, for all to see. The Honorable thing to do is leave with dignity.
I don't see it, which is why I am asking for it to be spelled out. In what way is there a risk of dishonor? (A serious question for a serious accusation)

Personally all this talk of changing the forum guidelines in a way that would not permit this kind of thread is not fair, nor (in my view) substantially accurate.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 02-22-2010 at 05:14 AM.
Old 02-22-2010, 04:13 AM   #1205
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Speaking of serious accusations... I think it's time to take a couple of deep breaths...

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
Still you can take a form of light ,wisdom and power. But your stench and fruits you bare are highly visible.You are a liar and murderer.

Remember that cosmic law, a law from Creator?
What you sow -that you reap.

You sowed lie, murder,deceit,evil.

You will reap eternal condemnation.
Your destruction will be an example forever in the entire universe that there is no other power and there is no other who can be called god or creator -than the one who created all.
There is no other power than love.
Old 02-22-2010, 04:38 AM   #1206
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

abraxasinas...I haven't been following this thread...due to it's difficulty, complexity, and obscurity. I have wished to take a couple of days to focus on it exclusively. The time may have arrived for me to do so. I wish to see both the forrest and the trees. Thank-you for taking so much of your time to answer everyone's questions. Forgive me if a lot of the following questions have already been asked. To me...taking a long, hard look at Solar System Governance (SSG) is the key to extricating ourselves from this mess. This includes looking at who controls DUMB and Secret Space Program activities throughout the Solar System. It includes an honest and penetrating look at Theology and Theocracy. It includes why we are here...and how we got here...and any major ancient or contemporary binding deals which were cut with Human or Non-Human Races. There may be some deals and situations which have existed for thousands (or millions?) of years...which may be nearly impossible to get out of. If we are Prisoners of War on a Prison Planet with Grey Guards and a Reptilian Warden...what are our options...exactly? Are various Earth Nations in league with various competing Alien Nations? Who really and truly are the three major factions in this Solar System? We need to look at the very deep and hidden underlying factors, factions, and individuals who really determine what goes down in this Solar System. Who really writes the scripts. Someone does. I keep feeling that we are running out of time...and that we are actually living on borrowed time. I feel that we should beware of Cornered Megalomaniacs. If we push their buttons...they might push some very nasty buttons. The answer...my friend...may be deep beneath the Western United States...and the United States of America may have very little to do with it. Is the Subterranean United States really Babylon?

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) the Annunaki? With Nibiru? With Aldebaran? With Sirius A? With Sirius B? With the Pleiades? With Andromeda? With Interdimensional Reptilians? With the Greys? With ET Humans?

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) Zionism? Teutonic Zionism? Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom?

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) the United Nations? The Vatican? The City of London? Washington D.C.?

What are the ten most important binding documents, agreements, covenants, and treaties in the Solar System?

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) Gabriel? Michael? Lucifer?

Who are the Founders or the Ancients? Where are they? Who are they loyal to? Who is loyal to them?

Are the exotic 'Secret' Technologies and Nuclear Weapons Really Ancient Human Technologies?

Are the 'thus saith the Lord' statements in the Old Testament really Reptilian statements?

What is the true nature of Original Sin and the War in Heaven?

Who are the Gods and Goddesses of This Solar System?

Who are the Gods and Goddesses of This World?

Who owns and operates the Solar System?

Who is Babylon in modernity?

Who owns Humanity?

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-22-2010 at 04:47 AM.
Old 02-22-2010, 04:58 AM   #1207
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Quote:

I don't see it, which is why I am asking for it to be spelled out. In what way is there a risk of dishonor? (A serious question for a serious accusation)

Personally all this talk of changing the forum guidelines in a way that would not permitting this kind of thread is not fair, nor (in my view) substantially accurate.

A..

I cannot spell it out more than I already have in the past.
I am very intuitive and when this person first posted here many will remember my reaction.
I stand by it. I know evil when i sense it.
I am not in a position to do what should be done so I watch and wait.
It is, a matter of time.
I just hope the damage is repairable
Old 02-22-2010, 05:06 AM   #1208
abraxasinas
_

Excerpt from post #75 on thread: What was Jesus then?

Originally Posted by Providence

One very powerful statement made in the Secret Gospel of Thomas which truly resonated with me is this:

"Let one who seeks not stop seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will be disturbed. When he is disturbed, he will be astonished and will rule over all".

Fascinating, absolutely fascinating. What WAS he speaking of? Truly something much more than the physcial, yet, something still among us, even now, just out of reach.....another dimension

I read a fair amount of Elaine Pagels work and I have just purchased a book called The Third Jesus by Depak Chopra.

A note on Christianity... as others have said.. the parallels between Christianity and Mithraism are uncanny. And why shouldn't they be? Mithraism was one of the competing (and popular) belief systems when Christianity was in its infancy. The virgin birth was but one of the many cross-pollinating ideas between the two religions. All completely fascinating.

Fascinating, absolutely fascinating. What WAS he speaking of? Truly something much more than the physcial, yet, something still among us, even now, just out of reach.....another dimension

Richard T. replied:

He will be disturbed because he will realize that everything he had based his evaluation of reality will dissipate, because he will meet himself at the other hand of the tunnel and realize that who he meets is more real than who he was. His beliefs will be annihilated. He will be astonished because he will find reality to be greater than what he could have imagined, because he will have access to the mysteries, to everything that was hidden, and he will rule because it is through him that what he will have found will rule. All will be ruled, even the hierarchies who work under the laws of domination and who used those laws to render humanity insignificant, limiting it to beliefs and refusing it the right to know.

All churches, all religions have recuperated the coming of the Nazareen, of the avatar of Pisces, to bend his words to their own advantage and power. All religions have been used within a sphere of comprehension that was limited to beliefs. None have ever really explained, none have ever really unveiled what was behind the words. The words were used as shields against the spirit they carried.

So that today, those who believe are left with a caricature that they try and imitate.

The problem is that people don't read by vibration. They study the form and the vibration is replaced with the cultural value of the words, which of course is different according to the diverse transcriptions and translations, to languages that were created within the limited scope of experimental consciousness based on ignorance and manufactured concepts that in turn were used to steer the destiny of nations at the expense of the individuals. So, the spirit of the letter was lost and today people adore the letter as an icon.

Abraxasinas comments:

Indeed, this passage in the Gospel of Thomas is the most profound statement ever made by any sentience at any time in the universe.
This saying did NOT derive from a human or ET mind, but stems from the Cosmic Logos of Creation.

Anyone understanding this particular saying through a thinking heart and a feeling mind would become enabled to translate the 'hidden meanings' of Jesus' words in the New Testament and so become familiar with his mission as this Logos of the Universe.

The 'trouble' with the interpretation of Providence is, that heshe assimilated hisher own attempt of decipherment with the 'expertise' of others, such as Elaine Pagels or some theological-historical academic authority or some other 'expert' like Deepak Chopra.
Iow, the attempt of decipherment becomes an exercise in second-handedness.

It is ok to do so, but the final illumination cannot be found anywhere, but the World Logos of Jesus itself and in communication with the individual Logos of the discerner.

The archetypes of Christianity originate from the same source as the symbols of all other religious philosophies like Mithraism, Zoroasterism, Buddhism, Hinduism and Islam.
So a convergence of the mythologies is to be expected.

The 'trouble' with Richard T.'s response is, that he misunderstands the function of vibrational discernment with respect to the processor of this vibration, namely the aformentioned coupling between a thinking heart and a feeling mind (to use one form of labeling).

The vibrational energy of the saying is omnipresent and for anyone to 'tune into'.
But this vibrational energy must be PROCESSED by the receiver and if the processor experiences interference from ingrained mindsets, tunnel vision or natural biases as part of individuated worldviews, then the 'vibration' will be filtered by the processor in a personal and egocentric manner.

Then, and as is the case in Richard T.'s reply, the actual 'Purity of Form' relayed by the archetype cannot be discerned in its most elementary function.

As a consequence, Richard T.'s first paragraph circumvents the core meaning of the saying.

"Let one who seeks not stop seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will be disturbed. When he is disturbed, he will be astonished and will rule over all".

"He will be disturbed because he will realize that everything he had based his evaluation of reality will dissipate, because he will meet himself at the other hand of the tunnel and realize that who he meets is more real than who he was. His beliefs will be annihilated. He will be astonished because he will find reality to be greater than what he could have imagined, because he will have access to the mysteries, to everything that was hidden, and he will rule because it is through him that what he will have found will rule. All will be ruled, even the hierarchies who work under the laws of domination and who used those laws to render humanity insignificant, limiting it to beliefs and refusing it the right to know."

When one finds (the actual PHYSICAL presence of God within), then the heart-mind (or feeling-intellect) realisation of this as a fact, will OPEN a Channel to the Universal Logos.
Metaphorically, the 'thinking heart' of the receiver/finder will RESONATE with that of the Cosmic Christ via a mental attunement of the so labeled 'feeling mind'.
This 'proves' that the saying cannot be understood by the mind, unless the communication between the Individual Logos and the Christ Logos is pure in resonance.
This process so requires the RECEPTOR MIND of the Finder to reflect the processed information back to the EMITTER MIND and EMITTER HEART of the Source through the EMITTER HEART of the Finder.

The disturbance (in the mind) eventuates, because suddenly the switching of polarity between mind receiver and heart emitter allows the seeker/finder to be omnipresent and to suddenly appear to accomodate a multiplied personality.

In practical terms, one is enabled to BE the environment, to BE the ant crawling on the wall or the dog one takes for a walk in the park.

The astonishment derives from this as a consequence of becoming a hologram of the creation. The environment becomes miniaturized within the seeker/finder and so nothing exists except yourself and then of course you RULE OVER YOURSELF as the Creator-Creation of All That Is.

This 'rulership' so is not a Lordship over anything else in existence; but in actuality defines the plan of plans of using a protoverse as a seedling universe for many universes to be born from.
This protoverse is hierarchical in environmental nestings; say your garden graduating to your park, township, city, country, planet, starsystem, galaxy, groupgalaxy, supercluster, universe.

The seekers/finders so become inaugurated as such multiversal seeds of the archetyped protoverse defining the Creation-Seed before the thing (Physical Godhood) is found by the seeker.

AA
Old 02-22-2010, 05:57 AM   #1209
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings.

When I first posted up on this thread, I had no idea that this thread had bothered many here. But apparently I wasn't the only one where those flags went up. Now I have stated that Abrax here as done an amazing and blazing amount of work that is way impressive. I'm not taking that away from him. I wish there were more people who would write their own original work with some substance than a lot of the dodo that get's copied and pasted up. I am more interested in experiences from those I know instead of someone I don't know. All I ask is that you do it with integrity. Otherwise, I can just turn on the TV and get some manurey type story, saving your time and mine.

You know..............you can't help but see some of the responses with your name on it. And for the sake of the Mods, and to be as respectful as I can be, what I will say is that some of those responses are only from lack of awareness and or experiences. If we all had the same experiences and the same awareness, there would be nothing to give us a separate character. What remains here is that I am who I am and you are who you are. Some of us have been warriors. Some have not. It all depends on what stations you chose for soul growth. You also can tell who is a warrior and who is not. I am not the only warrior here. Then again, I also know my way out of a barn. I could say that not only am I hacking at evil but I would rather not be hacking at the manure being pooped out by someone who had a hussy fit and left and only came back when I left. Now that I have returned, hacking at evil, as I was accused of, I find the same cow pooping again. Hilarious really. Also just a distraction from what is really going on here.

Now to walk in a Dragon's Den is a little different than a barn. At least in a barn you know that manure management is usually in the stalls. But in a Dragon's den your guess is as good as mine. And mind you Abrax that this analogy that came from someone's conscience and not mine.

Someone also tried the group lynch mob scenario technique as to imply we all felt the same way about this thread. I have only one question for that person. How many barbecues have you been too? I think everyone has their own feelings here. Everyone should be able to express what that is. You don't have to like it. But it should be respected as long as it is tactfully done. I say that because what I have seen demonstrated took courage to do and it was done straight up. Even if I don't agree with what was expressed or even if I do, is not the point here. Someone showed a lot of true grit and character by voicing what was bothering this person and this person was at least honest about that. I can work with that any day of the week as compared to others doing the back stabbing or pooping in your way. At least I know where I stand in either case. That showed heart to do that.

Now back to the issues at hand. I asked what needed to be asked. At least the question that no one else here did ask. They at least now know the chicken is out of the bag and someone did ask the question. The question that they never did want you to ask. Think on that.

Here's another deal for you. You know why some or a lot of this doesn't make sense for you? Because it is from their paradigm and not yours. It's almost like going to China and not knowing the language, the customs and traditions, and here you are trying to bridge all that with some Chinese person who doesn't speak good English. Same analogy but the same kind of results. All these different Arch types are also vying for position in the now. What I now have determine is that one shoe doesn't fit all. And most of them are trying to define you in their shoe box. When you are not in their shoe box to begin with. That is also why my valid questions that I posed were not answered. Also as to why the question of AKA was so far off the mark with the answer that was presented. Why, because he doesn't know who I am and doesn't have access to that by using the channels that are available to him. There must be a reason.

So what is it going to be? Ascension or Dragonhood? And why would anyone in their right mind choose to go from an Oxygen based life form to a Hydrogen based life form? Why move into a lower density element? Why deny yourself the process of creation that the Creator had already intended for you in the first place? To compromise that process by being exposed to a belief system that will not be sustainable within the future of this Universe? You think the grass is greener over there? These same beings who were banished here and you are going to go kiss their butts after all they have done to our human soul family. And the innuendo that I am coming from a hateful mind. What? I got to say that again. What? Excuse me! I came here to this thread to establish a truce and an answer to all parties involved. I didn't come here to start a war. I am trying to avoid one. While Abrax is here dazzling you with his brilliance, maneuvers are taking place right now, right under your noses, and someone wants to make stupid comments about how disturb he is by me showing back up. What? That doesn't even compare to what is being played behind the scenes and if you think researching it on line, makes you a complete researcher, we are all going to be doomed with that kind of mind set. I also don't care what anyone thinks of me. I didn't come here to be popular. I'm not running for office. I don't take my orders from anyone on this Planet. I am here as many of you are to assist in the ascension of Gaia. That is my agenda.

I am also sorry that the many who are trying to learn think everybody is doing the same thing they are doing. You always learn but some of us have graduated and that is hard for most to understand or even accept. They think we should be like them staying in school. For some of us school is like over with and you have to go finally walk the walk instead of talking the talk. Experience is getting out of that chair and putting what you know in some form of action. If you stay in the chair to long, you will be conditioned to just reacting. Kind of like sitting in front of a theater screen watching a movie.

Another thing I want to point out is that it would seem we are the prize. All the agendas I have seen point to that. So it is my position at this time to see where this Dragon goes as if you know the basics, an agenda is at work here. By what numbers I have seen, he has a tough job ahead as far as the recruitment process. The number ratios indicate that. And I am a supporter of free speech and no rules as none are needed when things are approached with honor and respect for others.

Alex Collier mentions a new place of knowing. Establish one. You want to do it in this thread, then you might want to ask for the credentials first. Which was skipped in my mind. So don't go blaming other people for your feelings when you didn't take any responsibility to ask those basic questions in the first place. If you can't get verification from this council and at least have an introductory meeting to establish your Dragonhood club, then consider what you haven't been considering.

My apologies Dragon. You left me not much of a choice here, but I understand why. I bid you another great day and I hope there are no feathers in your chicken dinner. (Innuendo) that was the name of the chicken. And I guess all of my questions have been answered by not what was answered.

Lionhawk leaves the den.

Last edited by Lionhawk; 02-22-2010 at 06:06 AM.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:00 AM   #1210
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
abraxasinas...I haven't been following this thread...due to it's difficulty, complexity, and obscurity. I have wished to take a couple of days to focus on it exclusively. The time may have arrived for me to do so. I wish to see both the forrest and the trees. Thank-you for taking so much of your time to answer everyone's questions. Forgive me if a lot of the following questions have already been asked. To me...taking a long, hard look at Solar System Governance (SSG) is the key to extricating ourselves from this mess. This includes looking at who controls DUMB and Secret Space Program activities throughout the Solar System. It includes an honest and penetrating look at Theology and Theocracy. It includes why we are here...and how we got here...and any major ancient or contemporary binding deals which were cut with Human or Non-Human Races. There may be some deals and situations which have existed for thousands (or millions?) of years...which may be nearly impossible to get out of.

If we are Prisoners of War on a Prison Planet with Grey Guards and a Reptilian Warden...what are our options...exactly?

Simple ortho, internalise the lot. Put the 'Grey Guards' as a galactic hive-race into a cell in your kneecap and 'imprison' them within yourself in a metaphorical association and a topographical map-making.
You can map entire continents in an atlas, thus is the nature of a holographic universe.

Are various Earth Nations in league with various competing Alien Nations?

Yes, the alien nations map onto the kingdoms of the minerals, the flora and the fauna found on this planet. As the environmental vectors 'compete', so do the aliens.

Who really and truly are the three major factions in this Solar System?

You appear to have made up your mind about them. It is now your responsibility to 'map' them and to 'give them live' in your capacity of the cocreatorship.

We need to look at the very deep and hidden underlying factors, factions, and individuals who really determine what goes down in this Solar System. Who really writes the scripts. Someone does. I keep feeling that we are running out of time...and that we are actually living on borrowed time. I feel that we should beware of Cornered Megalomaniacs. If we push their buttons...they might push some very nasty buttons. The answer...my friend...may be deep beneath the Western United States...and the United States of America may have very little to do with it. Is the Subterranean United States really Babylon?

The United States is clearly archetyped as the 'Church of Laodicea' in Revelation. Away from this definition, many associations and correlations can be made by individual co-creators of the physical-emotional-mental realities. These labelings then are not required to be congruent in a general convergence of the 'individual creative licences' of the authorships.

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) the Annunaki? With Nibiru? With Aldebaran? With Sirius A? With Sirius B? With the Pleiades? With Andromeda? With Interdimensional Reptilians? With the Greys? With ET Humans?

All of this is 3rd and 4th order labeling and your labels would be as valid as anyone elses on this level of the taxonomy.
I have given the higher (2nd) order labelings, linked to say the four beasts of Revelation and according to Thuban before:

North=Earth of Arcturus=Bull of Luke=Pachyderms of Samaria
West=Air of Sirius=AngelMan of Matthew=Canines of Jerusalem
South=Water of Pleiades=ScorpioEagle of John=Cetaceans of Jonah
East=Fire of Andromeda=Lion of Mark=Felines of Judah

1=KHU=SPIRIT=ELECTROMAGNETOMONOPOLIC WORMHOLE RADIATION
2=AB=HEART=VIBRATORY RESONANCE SOURCESINK EIGENSTATE
3=SAHU=YANGMIND=BODYWAVE=PARTICLEWAVE QUANTUMNATURE
4=BA=SOUL=HOLOGRAPHIC SELFSIMILAR WAVICLE MERKABAH
5=SEKHEM=YINMIND=WAVEBODY=WAVICULAR QUANTUMNATURE
6=KA=ASTRAL MINDBODY=INERTIAPHOTONIC VIBRATORY EIGENSTATE
7=KHAT=BODY=SINKSOURCE INERTIAL RESONANCE SELFSTATE

1=Kinship of WhiteSkins of Father-Sky in a Rainbow Arcticus Cyani
2=Kinship of BlackSkins of Mother-Earth in a Rainbow Antarcticus Magenti
3=Kinship of GreenSkins of Elemental-Child in a Rainbow Indianus Oceanis
4=Kinship of YellowSkins of Elemental Fire of the Lights in a Rainbow Pacificus Boreas OutSim
5=Kinship of BrownSkins of Elemental Earth of the Lands in a Rainbow Atlanticus Eurus InSim
6=Kinship of BlueSkins of Elemental Air of the Winds in a Rainbow Pacificus Auster InSim
7=Kinship of RedSkins of Elemental Water of the Seas in a Rainbow Atlanticus Zephyrus OutSim

1='The Land of my Lost Sheep and my Found Goat'=EPHESUS---{Revelation.2.1-7}
2='The Land of my Origins in the RNA'=SMYRNA---{Revelation.2.8-17}
3='The Land of my Grapes and Sounds in Om and Noises'=PERGAMOS---{Revelation.2.12-17}
4='The Land of my Theatres and my Crowns'=THYATIRA---{Revelation.2.18-29}
5='The Land of my Rising in Sadness and Hope'=SARDIS---{Revelation.3.1-6}
6='The Land of my Oracles of Love and Poles'=PHILADELPHIA---{Revelation.3.7-13}
7='The Land of my Loaded Dice and Lead in Coins'=LAODICEA---{Revelation.3.8-22}

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) Zionism? Teutonic Zionism? Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom?

Your labels are as good and valid as mine.

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) the United Nations? The Vatican? The City of London? Washington D.C.?

All of them.

What are the ten most important binding documents, agreements, covenants, and treaties in the Solar System?

The 10 principalities as published here numerous times.

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) Gabriel? Michael? Lucifer?

All of them.

Who are the Founders or the Ancients? Where are they? Who are they loyal to? Who is loyal to them?

Alex Collier calls them the Paa Taal. I call them the Thubanese. many ETs circling the earth know them as the timetravelling starhumans.

Are the exotic 'Secret' Technologies and Nuclear Weapons Really Ancient Human Technologies?

No.

Are the 'thus saith the Lord' statements in the Old Testament really Reptilian statements?

Yes, basically this is correct if you qualify your statememnt by understanding that these (analytic) 'Reptilians' are NOT 3D entities, but astral and etheric entities. These 'Reptilians' are however physical in the fauna you can observe in a reptilian park or a zoo or the wild.

What is the true nature of Original Sin and the War in Heaven?

Good question ortho. SIN=IGNORANCE Period. The 'war in heaven' is a war of archetypes between the True God and the usurper God, who IS the true God's Image in a Mirror. Understanding this, will allow you to understand what the unified duality or polarisation represents in the greater order of things.
YOU ortho are BOTH God physicalised AND imaged in a Devil-God in the mirror you are looking into.
So 'shattering the false images' in a archetypical mirror (the SEA in Revelation from which the 'Great Beast of Babylon' ascends from) will HEAL the cosmic fakery.
The 'war in heaven' so circularises a linearised system in the Red Dragon BLENDING with a Blue (Christ Dragon) to neutralize the colours in triplicities:
Red+Green+Blue=White (in Radiation) AND =Black (in Paint)
Anticolours are:
Cyan/Skyblue+Magenta+Yellow=White (E=hf quantum law) AND =Black (E=mc^2 Einstein law).

The 'chucking out' of the Red Dragon from heaven (Revelation.12) onto the earth so allows this BLENDING to become happenstance in the earthplane as a miniature universe.
This frees heaven (the ETs 'above the earth plane) but puts the pressure onto the earth - for the processing and the 'war on earth' - between spiritual archetypes (it does NOT have to be physical, but will be, because the earthlings do not understand the power of the archetypes).

Who are the Gods and Goddesses of This Solar System?

You may name them yourself in your ambassadorship of Adam and as a Son of God {Genesis.2.19}.

Who are the Gods and Goddesses of This World?

The dozing and slumbersome humanoids.

Who owns and operates the Solar System?

God, the Logos and the Laws of Nature.

Who is Babylon in modernity?

You are - and your brother and Jim Smith and Sharon Jones.

Who owns Humanity?

You do - and your brother and Jim Smith and Sharon Jones.

Namaste
AA

Last edited by abraxasinas; 02-22-2010 at 06:15 AM.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:44 AM   #1211
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
There is no shame in this. I dont think many people understand everything that is said on this thread (ie: said by abraxasinas or for that matter many others posting here).

One of the core themes is that you know all this stuff already and there is a sort of tuning process going on.

If I sense this correctly, Abraxasinas, as the Thuban representative Sirebard Beardris, is operating here under the maxim of non infringement of freewill. One of us (it doesnt matter who) has to ask questions -thus giving "permission" for triggered data releases to be encoded here in our language for us all to read.

This is the core of the situation Anchor, yes, thank you.
The point is also, that once a question on some topic has been asked, the answer to this particular question can be elaborated upon and much data can so be given.
I also may state decisively, that the technicalities in the data are, as you and say myplanet2 have realised, NOT unknown to everyone becoming exposed to this information.

There are three basic levels of human consciousness.
The Waking consciousness is 293 parts from 343 or so 85.423%.
The Subconscious is 49 parts in 343 or so 14.286% and the superconscious is 1 part in 343 or so 0.29%.

So on the superconscious level, the Thuban data is universally known BY ALL on this forum, skeptics and beneficers alike.

But the 86% will DOMINATE the human processor in the 3D mentality in most cases; especially when it comes to 'reading words', ideas and concepts.
Forum participators here represent a 100fold contraction relative to the general populance; not in having 'less ego', but in having more 'allowance' to at least 'CONSIDER' certain, often called esoteric information.

Nevertheless, the actual processing of these 'Dragon Words' is at an introductory level, slowly engendering the subconscious 14% to allow the awakening of the superconscious.

Shalom to All - the 'spiritual work' required is being done.

AA

Each of us, in addition to the original questioner is entirely allowed, at their own option to accept or reject any such data.

It is entirely possible that for the moment, many of us may not be able to tune to the essence of the data and its wider meaning. Thats ok. It doesnt matter. There is plenty of other things to see and do

One can be illuminated by a passage of an otherwise obsure text in much the same way as a butterfly can land on you and then fly off again, and in doing so start a cascade of thoughts leading you to an important conclusion. Inspiration comes in many ways - one of them, for some, are a few of the posts on this forum and by extention this thread.

The notion that any of the above is in someway malevolent or evil is, in my opinion, a fear based reaction. This reaction is based on a misunderstanding or, or mistuning to what is being said and some projections based on life experience and the natural distortions that we as humans are working our way through at this time.

It is all ok.

A..
All is Ok - the Council of Thuban and I agree and the below is YOUR STORY and reason for BEING Here at this point in timespace.

WE BECOMING - The Story of a Gnostic Charm of a Pearl of Wisdom

Once upon a time, I lived in the land of my father and my mother and my brother.
Because I was so young and inexperienced, I had to go into a foreign land of great
perils, dangers and temptations - to learn many things and also to help my parents.

My dear father had lost a precious pearl there a long time ago, when he was visiting that foreign land to court and marry my mother.
Yet my father knew that he would lose his most dearest treasure in meeting my
mother.

Alas, he was so lonely in his castle and he wanted children and no fair maiden
could be found anywhere in his kingdom.
So my dear father sacrificed his pearl for a family and sent his sons and daughters to
retrieve it for him when the appropriate time had come.

My dear brother, being next in rank, came into the perilous land to meet the serpent-
king who had found my father's pearl and who guarded it very jealously.
My brother was however the result of my father's loss and so after becoming our
parent's pride and joy, he had to return to the kingdom without our father's precious
pearl.

Many years did pass , but when the time was right, our parents desired to regain
their common treasure, the pearl my father had used to love my mother and to beget
their firstborn son; and I was asked to go and see what I could do.
Before I left the kingdom, my parents gave me a thing to take , nothing really, but
yet a heavy burden because of its lightness; it was so light I could carry it all by
myself.
But my wonderfully fitting clothes I left behind, when I set out to search for my
parent's lost treasure.

And so I parted from my guides as soon as I had entered the perilous land of the
dragon and proceeded to do the solitary work my parents had sent me to do.
I was a stranger to all the people except one after my own kind, an inheritor of the
ancient crafts and wisdom and a daughter of the kings and queens of old.
Her I trusted and she and I agreed on taking care of each other in the dangers we
would be facing from the many monsters and dwellers in the serpent's land.

For that purpose I put on my unclean clothes, so as not to arouse suspicion towards
myself.
But they cunningly found out to themselves that I had come from a foreign land; they
beguiled me and I forgot my work and my heart fell asleep as I served their dragon
king.

But the love of my parents and the memories of my past were written in my heart,
so that I would not forget what I had come to do when I had left my king and queen.
My parents got deeply concerned about my sleeping my time away and it was
decreed, at the gates of our kingdom, that a message should be sent to me.

The letter was signed by my father who wished for me to think of him, and by my
mother who had waved me good-bye and had asked for my love; and by my brother
who craved to help me in my work.

The message I received came by way of an eagle, the emblem of my brother's
testimony regarding the honour, the grace and the beauty of our mother.
And just before my brother did return from his birthplace, did he ask me to provide for
our mother and to look after her many inheritances.

And so the same right hand of my father which had the power to seal and which he
had used to court my mother, this same hand had sealed the message for me in a
strange melody of song and speech.

I awoke to this wondrous happening; I kissed the messenger and I fell in love.
And my love remembered my heart and the broken seal revealed the way to fulfil my
mission of retrieving my dear father's lost pearl.

And so I used my magic to enchant the terrible and snorting serpent.
The charming thoughts of my unsealing lulled the dragon to sleep when my father's
name became the serpent's name and my brother's name moved a little and my
mother's name was joined to the name of the next in rank.

And so did I take my dear father's lost treasure from the dragon who snorts and
who bites his very own tail.
I took off my unclean clothes from that foreign country and proceeded on my mending
journey back home towards the east.
My unsealed letter remained next to me, like a Beloved and guided all my ways.

When I had arrived home, I put on my beautifully fitting garments, which I had left
behind and in the care of minders and I suddenly realised the unity and altogetherness
of my very own self.
Two could be apart, each with its own burden, and yet two could be together as one
in two and two in one.
And my clothes were moving with the wisdom and the words of all in one and one in
all and I perceived the acts of my upbringing in my father's house to relate to my own
growing selfhood.

And my love had urged me on to meet the minders of my garments and I relished
the beauty of their colours and the royal splendour of the movements of the him in
her and the insights of the she in him.

Then I ascended to the gate of my dear father's great love and adoring her, heshe
received us joyfully in herhis queendom and our dear Father was so happy, that we
had brought our precious pearl to our Mother.

Greetings and Love from the Shalom in Exile!

John of Patmos

AA

Last edited by abraxasinas; 02-22-2010 at 07:13 AM.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:40 AM   #1212
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

I think this is all a parade, and some may be enticed to call me "rain" after reading this post. Correction, I know it is a parade indeed…..

When this thread was first posted, I took issue immediately because it reminded me of others such as Hidden Hand. However, we all have the right of expressing in whatever way we choose, but I believe we all are missing what should be seen here. I've tried things like this before, but sometimes you can't show people what they choose not to see.

All of these messengers have shown up saying that they have been allowed to share information and some only within a certain time frame. Yet, this is followed up with the “only if you ask the question” platform. To which our first response to that should be “No thank you".

Why?

Because if they’ve been allowed to share information, why do we need to ask any questions? By all means let them share what it is they (or whomever has “allowed” them to venture here), have to share with the human species. Secondly, once you allow someone to set the stage as to what you can do and thus ask questions, they can then dictate to you what you will be told or know, and what you will not. Due to the continuous noted complexities of the answers via this thread, why bother asking a question? Better yet, why bother starting this thread with such complex answers to be given to those inquiring? It is all silly, and if not prove it. For you cannot.

If someone, some group truly wanted to share YET ANOTHER message with mankind for our pivotal progression, then surely they can communicate that message to where it can actually be received, absorbed, resonate and move us to action. Such a crucial message also would not be privied to only one website. Now, you would also have to accept that the internet along with "one website" is not a rather "curious" vehicle to communicate such a message for all of humanity to begin with. Remember, taking self responsibility is partly why we are in this hoax of an existence.

Most of you viewing this thread, will not feel or be any closer to any answer or understanding in general, after reading and asking questions on this thread. What’s does that tell you? *Distraction would be a good start.

Ultimately, if there is a grand message to be delivered to humanity, it will simply be delivered, and not become a Q&A session through posters on a forum whom you cannot see or hear.
This also applies to the Hidden Hand material. First HH told everyone what the rules would be before they proceeded. Unfortunately, many blindly “obeyed”. Secondly, HH stated that they were allowed to communicate (per the royal bloodlines/illumined elders, etc) information to us. We should have then immediately allowed HH to communicate the information. Period. Instead of being told and then agreeing through cooperation to the premise of “I can only tell you what you ask me”. Again, the answer can be what they want you to receive, but it could never be the truth from A-Z or the centuries old Illuminati gig would be up. Get it?

So,…Why allow these messengers the time? Distractions indeed.
Please step out of this gullible and slave mindset, and understand that if there is to truly be a pure messenger for the better good of all of humanity, it will not be in such a fragmented format and from individuals whom you don’t know, and can’t confirm. To be honest, it could be someone whom is simply VERY informed on what they believe and studied, therefore being able to hold a Q&A with you. However, again, we have to pause and notice that it is in actuality -WHAT THEY BELIEVE- (or what they want YOU to believe). We all know what that means very well, don’t we?...Another belief system is born and amongst us to ponder. Please......Do not participate with anything that upholds conflicting and confusing information/messages or agendas. For it will simply cause you to pause and miss what you should really be paying attention to.

I shared this in a post a while back, which I think applies here as well...
Quote:
It is now as if the ET's aren't intelligent enough to realize that they are bombarding us with too many messages through different vessels and ambassadors which is making the message untrustworhy, mundane and negligent. I don't think they’re that dumb or desperate to demonstrate such a level of disorganization and flawed contemplation.
Do you really think they are staying out of sight for centuries to not impede on our free will, but yet hit us with message and messenger after message and messenger? Please, enough with this hoax and those whom are acquaintances of such efforts. Yes, as I’ve said this before, there are some whom job is to support such nonsense to give it life and credibility on these forums. You have to really look to know what’s going on.

Stop letting outsiders hold court in your kingdoms.

We all choose our paths to focus our intent, but I would like to strongly encourage you to null and void these sporadic "approved messengers and messages" that just so happens to be sprouting up now, oppose to years ago when it would have allowed humanity the time to digest and evolve from messages intended to provoke the greatest good for all.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:15 PM   #1213
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Stop letting outsiders hold court in your kingdoms.
*smiles as the light grows bright *

Oh thank You...my feelings are so hard sometimes to translate to words...i am humbled and honored to share this world with people like you gscraig...thank You

*celine points to the quoted comment and says to Anchor...that is why*
Old 02-22-2010, 02:57 PM   #1214
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Referencing some of the side discussion, and without meaning to hold this thread off topic, there are some underlying energetic plays working themselves out here and pretty much everywhere that people doing something towards aiding themselves and others in this shift are interacting to compare notes.

I don't know of a single truthful individual who would say they weren't having a struggle to integrate the changes they are co-creating.

The illusory interface between us has been dissolving. We used to have a much easier time hiding differences than we do now. We each create our own reality, and when we agree with one another, (by frequency matching) we form collectives where co-action and co-creation occur, exactly as planned.

But many of our "agreements" are now under review, because we can no longer really use the mental trick of cognitive dissonance to blend the perceived but overlooked differences. We are being required to move towards personal honesty and integrity, and we set it up that way. The illusions are dissolving and we are why that is happening.

A big example of this phenomenon on this forum is in the differences between those who have recognized the "internal" nature of all struggles, and those who still try to hold them "outside" of themselves. Those who've done their work, (as opposed to those who think they have) can clearly trace every perceived external struggle, contest, conflict, flare up, etc, to a personal internal issue, as it's total source. You can not even perceive let alone fully experience what you are not the vibration of. You see a battle in heaven going on? Right now and right here? Well then you have your own battle integrating your selected "sides" back into a harmonious whole, at the level of your own divine self.

If you are off chasing old demons, as though they are some external beasts which have an agenda of their own which can be in opposition to your own self and your own wishes, then you have simply not recognized how cleverly you have avoided bringing your process home to where it belongs. Every such struggle is only, and can only ever be within you. What messes you up in your attempt to rectify this, is that the law of attraction actually works. If you have failed to calm your internal struggles, they will manifest, because that is the loudest "order to the universe" that you are broadcasting.

The illusions we created, with lots of help and co-operation, have been nearly complete in their apparent authenticity. We did a good job of tricking ourselves into believing these constructions were real. What's real is you and I. That's all. You and I are real, the rest is illusion.

The illusion is now dissolving. The veil is dissolving, and we are left here with the illusory mechanisms chugging away, like the wizard behind the curtain, and we can see through the illusions we placed to enable blending of differing points of view and perspectives.

Think of it this way. Let's say these illusions and their supporting mechanisms were analogous to "manners" and "etiquette" in our social interactions. The manners and etiquette Grease the wheels of our interactions, and permit us to forego the brutal honesty which would otherwise be sitting right there. We say "don't you look good today" while thinking "cake has been very good to you". Or whatever. You know what I mean. Manners smooth social interaction so we can pretend what's really going on behind the scenes, isn't.

Well to continue the analogy, let's say people could suddenly no longer ignore the true intentions and feelings of people using "manners". What would that be like? The grease would no longer smooth the way, and social interactions would become strained.

In a broader sense, this is what is happening in our broader co-inhabited/co-created environment. We've been able to blend the differences between our varying perspectives and viewpoints and orientations and chosen styles of play, into a homogenized illusory mix which was satisfying.

Now it's more like "hey...you're wrong about that. That's not the way it is at all. You're full of it." "You're dropping cow poop, while my magnificent self wields this gleaming sword of righteousness!"

The thing of it is, that every one of us has been creating our own illusions as the cloak of our game piece in this grand play we've been engaged in. Now, we've collectively decided that this game was lots of fun, but is pretty much in the 'been there...done that' box. So we decided to ease ourselves out of it and create a new one. But as the veil disappears, all or our formerly homogenized realities, are no longer blended and we're being forced, by our own decisions and actions, to drop the illusions and wake up to who we truly are.

The polarity in play is internal/external. One is the way of return to self determination as a creator, they other is to fully embrace the victim consciousness, and finally go for the all out battle to end all battles, or whatever name it's being called these days. You either see that it's your creation, or you see some agency outside of yourself is doing the creating, and you are part of the creation and were at some point created. This one is a tough one, because it traces all the way up the line. ALL the way up the line. Which is why it'll be the last one resolved, if it even is in this round of play. It could be that this is the source of the split in timelines many have noticed recently. It could be that some number wish to continue with the illusion that "outside" can impact "inside", and those of us who are truly moving on, will simply create a new playpen somewhere else, and at a different frequency range, where the polarities are not a factor as dissonant or disharmonious elements in the game.

So the observant can see a couple of fairly broad groups which on the surface appear opposed, but in reality are simply approaching their play from opposite ends of the spectrum. We created this place for contrast. And we have full choice and freedom to place ourselves anywhere within that contrast. Those of us who are fulfilled and satisfied with our experiences in contrast, are moving out of them, which necessarily involves recognizing our part in the creation of the play in the first part. If some choose to dally, that is their choice to make. No one can judge another for their choices. Because that is just judgement of ourself for when we made the same choice and weren't particularly happy with the outcome.

The major difference is in whether one has recognized them self as the creator of their reality, or whether they choose to hold onto the "been done to and going to continue to be done to" attitude of the victim.

The loudest voices advocating battling the forces of evil, are actually the terrified little children who've been handed their heads to them once too often in this "OH SO SERIOUS" game of contrast in polarity.

As to Thuban? I don't know yet. I've confirmed the existence of Thuban with my higher guides. But so far don't know how this all lines up. I get mixed signals, personally. Those I have contact with, which I'm satisfied are here for my highest good, repeat often that no being from their level of existence will come and tell us how it's going to be. They uniformly and without exception, maintain our sovereign right to choose without limitations imposed from without, with the only governor being we must also respect the choices of all others. So I don't personally allow that any group is going to come in and give or grant us anything. They can come and participate with us as long as they respect us as equals. otherwise... there's the door, thank you very much.

I see higher truths shining through the Thuban material, but it's just so seemingly difficult to contact. As though it's truly foreign or alien. But that doesn't make it good or bad, right or wrong, or any other polarized thing. It just means it's new here. So I won't judge, unless or until my personal criteria are violated. Which is free choice for us, without limit.

I have personal recent experience with true "Dragon" Consciousness, and things have changed from the days of old. I came upon it quite circuitously, and prior to Thuban's arrival on this forum. I suggest setting aside judgement based on old and dried up archetypes of Dragons as enslaving lizards with an imperialist bent. Much has changed. Where it reminds some of how it used to be, it is simply remembrance mixed with projection.

We are free to move forward by our own choice. outside interference is not a factor. We have the eyes of all of existence on us right now. Any major power plays and interference is coming from our midst. It's not coming from without. That's a projection from that place of victimhood. Humans are the ones trying to steer the outcome this way or that. The ET's who are involved here, are all in some way related to us consciously/genetically and are permitted to work their own agenda's as we are part of them or they are part of us or however you want to look at it. Soul level agreements govern their interactions with us. And we will more fully see that as the veil dissolves the rest of the way, over the next while. The process is being driven along at an often uncomfortable pace, because certain clearings must have taken place amongst a certain balancing proportion of the beings incarnated here on earth. We ourselves provided for friends who would not be drawing a veil of forgetfulness around themselves, to come here at this time to act as alarm clock and gently shake us out of our illusory slumber. We asked them to do this service, because we knew we wouldn't remember. So here they are, channeling through those who arranged to carry out that function in prior agreements, with news of the arrival of the time we preset for our wake up call, and reminders of who we are apart from the illusory cling-ons of artifacts from our 3D playing.

If you believe there is a huge all important battle taking place, great. Have fun with that. The outcome is the same, no matter what path you select in your personal journey. But if you don't think there is any big battle going on, then for you there isn't. Just don't buy into the propaganda that you're in grave danger if you ignore their game. That's just B.S. THEY are in danger if THEY ignore it, because that is the game they are playing. But we all have choice now, and You can simply choose a peaceful, lovely, calm, embracing ascension into your next selected realm of existence for your primary seat of consciousness, and the noise from this distant battle will be like a nearly remembered dream.

Last edited by Myplanet2; 02-22-2010 at 03:36 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 03:25 PM   #1215
abraxasinas
_

An excellent summary of the present planetary (and universal) situation experienced by the cosmic consciousness myplanet2.
Thanks for this reply and I shall colour in your fully integrated description in due time.

Also allow me to thank you for your publicity in regards to the reality of the Thuban sources.

Abraxas
Old 02-22-2010, 04:50 PM   #1216
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you for your answers abraxasinas. You are speaking a language which I have yet to learn. I keep thinking...if you can't convince them...confuse them...and in their ignorance...bind them. Just my feeling. I'm very paranoid and disillusioned. I trust no one. So far...in my whole life...I have found no one who has honestly answered my questions...in my language. I end up talking to myself...and answering my own questions. I am my own best friend...and my own worst enemy. I have found no one who I truly identify with. My search continues...but I doubt that it will ever be successful. Nearly seven billion people...and no soul-mate. I often think that I'm not from around here. Maybe I really am from Pleon. Sorry for the rant. No more questions. Actually...I see eye to eye with Buxtehude, Bach, Widor, Vierne, Dupre, Franck, Durufle, Cochereau, Roth, Choplin...and Mother Nature. All else is folly. 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKImiR7a4zw 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UE-Z...om=PL&index=34 (I used to be able to play this one!) 3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjqbe...eature=related 4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm4kn...eature=related 5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0XSH...eature=related 6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLnTm...eature=related I guess music is the universal language. Perhaps music is the true basis of ecumenism. Hmmmmmm. Again...thank-you abraxasinas. I am now beginning a complete read of this thread. You are very different...and I respect that. I sense that this thread is partially to help you transition from isolation to communication and fellowship. Just a guess. I sense that you may have been 'above it all' for a very long time...and that it is therapeutic to converse with us 'common folk'...and I am not being sarcastic. I appreciate what you are doing.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-23-2010 at 01:02 AM.
Old 02-22-2010, 05:29 PM   #1217
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

My Planet2,

If I may?....
In a straight forward way, I sometimes will choose to share my opinion on topics that reminds of "me" of clutter at a time when clarity is desired by all. It is up to you to agree or disagree. Nothing more or less.
Sometimes building a community will require the difficulty of discarding tools that does not erect a new foundation. Even when the tool feels comfortable in the hands.

Okay, so let's say we continue on and obviously by our choosing, await the next message and messenger. This time it is the Coral Reef Group from the 8th dimension thread, and then the next message and Q&A is the channeler for the Federation of Enoch thread, and then the next is the Brotherhood of the Blue Galaxies thread. When it's all done and said, you will be close to where you are right now. That makes us stagnant with a huge amount of information to ponder, but yet that does not equate to creating or co-creating a new anything, yet alone a new paradigm. We have religions that have successfully done this for us and to us already. I will have to pass, and simply suggesting to others to evaluate and assess if they should do the same. Of course, each has the right to simply conclude that I'm some lost ill-mannered soul who is judgemental and fostering a lack of contrasts for comparable note taking.

Now, again this is gscraig's opinion, but we all contribute what we can if we think it will assist in "moving us forward". Does this thread move you and everyone forward? Just some of us? For how long? Why just some of us?

My point is that if it does not move you forward (all of us meaning humanity) Then what is its true value?

We can't co-create a new paradigm when we are being influenced and sometimes trapped by elements of the old.
Old 02-22-2010, 05:34 PM   #1218
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
All of these messengers have shown up saying that they have been allowed to share information and some only within a certain time frame. Yet, this is followed up with the “only if you ask the question” platform. To which our first response to that should be “No thank you".

Why?

Because if they’ve been allowed to share information, why do we need to ask any questions? By all means let them share what it is they (or whomever has “allowed” them to venture here), have to share with the human species. Secondly, once you allow someone to set the stage as to what you can do and thus ask questions, they can then dictate to you what you will be told or know, and what you will not. Due to the continuous noted complexities of the answers via this thread, why bother asking a question? Better yet, why bother starting this thread with such complex answers to be given to those inquiring? It is all silly, and if not prove it. For you cannot.

If someone, some group truly wanted to share YET ANOTHER message with mankind for our pivotal progression, then surely they can communicate that message to where it can actually be received, absorbed, resonate and move us to action. Such a crucial message also would not be privied to only one website. Now, you would also have to accept that the internet along with "one website" is not a rather "curious" vehicle to communicate such a message for all of humanity to begin with. Remember, taking self responsibility is partly why we are in this hoax of an existence

abraxasinas, I have noticed you ignored my previous comments. Can you reply to the quote above in a less than cryptic form please?

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
Old 02-22-2010, 06:25 PM   #1219
hippihillbobbi
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone --

I'd like to thank Anchor and MyPlanet2 for their wise words and harmonizing vibrations. Discussing multiple facets of an issue should always be a vital ingredient in our authentic spiritual growth, as long as it's done with mutual respect ..... with care to honor one another's divine essence. Thank you not only for reminding us of this truth but also for so beautifully modelling it for us.

Abraxas

A few more questions from me:

1) i think i may have asked something along these lines earlier in the thread, so forgive me if i just haven't quite gotten it yet. What i'd like to ask about is the necessity of acquiring esoteric (often "secret") knowledge, as well as embracing what some may call "new-age" or "occult" spiritual practices (lucid dreaming, astral travel, chakra-cleansing, etc.) to the prospect of a successful "ascension" to 4th/5th dimension. IOW, what if you've never read any "esoteric" texts outside mainstream theology (of any stripe), or ever consciously attempted any of the above-mentioned types of spiritual exercises ....... but you DO try to love God, yourself, your neighbor (including your enemy) and your planet as well as you can ....... and you DO maintain an active "relationship" with what you perceive as God, the Source, the Creator of all that is, trusting innately in Her/His intimate love for yourself and each particle of the universe ..... is this ENOUGH to raise the 3-d vibrational frequency of the person to enable his/her Ascension?

2) I'm curious about "saintly" people who have died in the modern era, e.g., Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Martin Luther King, Padre Pio, etc. Have they "ascended" yet, or are they waiting for the general Harvest in 2012, or what?

3) In several places on this thread you have stated that we each must "eat Jesus," and the last time you referred to this you even said "eat Jesus physically" (or something like that). I doubt you were saying that we should all participate in a Eucharistic liturgy, as do Catholics, Episcopalians and Lutherans who believe Jesus to be TRULY PRESENT in the bread and wine. So -- could you describe (again, i guess!) exactly how we are to "eat Jesus physically?"

Thank you as always, Abraxas.

hippihill

Last edited by hippihillbobbi; 02-22-2010 at 06:29 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:32 PM   #1220
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaLove View Post

abraxasinas, I have noticed you ignored my previous comments. Can you reply to the quote above in a less than cryptic form please?
we kept noticing many of you,
keep making comments about some of us,
typing in 'cryptic' form

first there are 7 aspects of communication
of which, the written word, is only visiable to the naked eye
so, the written word ~ isn't even one of those aspects

1) light of eXKa(33)vier(27) = 33 + 27 = 60
2) sound of eXKa
3) tone of eXKa
4) frequency of eXKa
5) vibration of eXKa
6) masculine of eXKa
7) feminine of eXKa

and, then 8) the infinite loop of the blending of all 7 aspects
thru the divine masculine/and, divine feminine of all of them
so it eXpressed, as, a unified; and; united force of all of it

we call this - eXKavier

any comments 'a' - on this eXKavier stuff is,
that we have ?

the 9th aspect of it - is the choice, to take words
and, to do a few things with them
ie; read things of importance - 3 times - so; you can discern it,
does it sink in, or NOT ~ it is always a lot more, than, what can be said

hmmm-60
if you know anything about flying
(in a plane) or, under your own powers
there is a rule you use
called the 1/60 rule
the nullification of an item that is mixed
with 60 times its volume of another item
for example a dream is 1/60 of death
or a dream is 1/60 prohecy
or fire is 1/60 of hell
or honey is 1/60 of manna
or shabbat is 1/60 of the world to come
a poster is 1/60 of the full exchange
a person who visits the ill takes away 1/60 of the illness
even in organic foods, for an eXample you can have
1/60th in it, that is NOT organic
so, anything that eXists, but, is NOT quite there,
like the bud / or flower of a flower/or fruit
so, that might be termed "one sixtieth."
eXKavier is 60 - so, it holds the all in the all

so much information you are eXposed to, isn't going to do
all the learning for you - you must put your 59/60th's into it

this is much like being eXposed to information

you will likely 1/60th of it, in the first read thru it

read it; 60 times, you are likely to get the all in all of it

the 'real' world is the world of 'will' (17) thru 'eternity" (44)

viviane (37 ) seraf'ina (37) = 74

(there is also the solar grandmother-will get that onto another post)

6 x 10 = 60 33/27 = 60

eXKavier - what are these keys,
we've brought thru in that name exka(33)vier(27) = 33+27=60
NOT yet revealed to this world ?

(we will add to this post = 33) and, also (we will add to this post = 27)

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 02-22-2010 at 08:03 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 08:48 PM   #1221
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaLove View Post

Post 1211 indirectly refers - I already mentioned the freewill maxim - abraxasinas concurred.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:24 PM   #1222
beren
Avalon Senior Member

People you all have a brain inside your skull.
Use it.

Think logically for a second now, everything surrounding us has a reason why it exist,move,dance,breathe,live.

There are forces unseen and laws unseen but mathematically present and very alive,people know that.

So use logic now and bare with me;

Creator has created us .
He loves us and always helps us on our path .
He does not do that by force, he`s offering help by motivation of love towards his creation.

When he speaks to his children he speaks that his children can understand on every level.

Emissary of the Dragon here, or the Dragon himself are constantly quoting Jesus Christ. They go further and even claim that actually Jesus was and is a higher "Dragon", and that Lucifer is his friend .

Further when they explain their stuff here it is extremely confusing and occasionally non aligning with itself.
You find your self reading Abraxinas post and at the end or in the middle of exhausting post you find a small sentence which null files text above,nevertheless he continues further.

I ask you did Jesus Christ spoke like that?
Did he hide truth from his disciples and whom ever wanted with honest heart?
Did he aimed to amaze people with hard -to-know phrases and words?

Pharisee`s did that.
Scribes did that.

How did he named them?

Den of VIPERS.

No matter how hard you try Dragon apprentice, you can`t hide the fact that you lie with cold blood.

You write rants here ,elaborate with confusing data, and bluntly overturn clear words from Bible.
No wonder why sooo many people today don`t trust Bible any more. It is because of your kind, twisters of God`s own word, deceivers of worst kind, trappers of souls.

Nevertheless word of God will judge you;

Revelation 22

18.I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. 19.And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this

Last edited by beren; 02-22-2010 at 11:47 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:19 PM   #1223
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Your a courageous, wonderful, good soul Beren. You stand up for what you know is right and are trying to show the light to the good people here.

I must admit I get very darn confused with Abrax answers especially when he quotes Jesus and the bible in his answers and then throws lucifer in for good measure, that makes my head spin, knowing what I know of the good book, Jesus, lucifer and so on.

When Abrax said that Jesus was a master templar that spun me out, if anything I thought he would have maybe been part of the Essene group.

Someone wrote on this thread that Abrax does play to people's ego who support him and I have read and know this is true.

Your spirit which is not encumbered by 3D has the answers to all knowledge so I suggest you go within and seek answers to this information given there.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:24 PM   #1224
5thElement
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Abraxas,

I briefly visited your website as well as watching this ever-growing thread - you are one busy guy!

I have one question that I am hoping you can shed some light on....

All of my life I have shied away from any religion or spirituality that has a foundation that you must "do, believe, act, look like, be born into, etc" in any specific fashion in order to be "saved, redeemed, spared, evolve, ad nauseam".

This includes having to "know or understand" secret, sacred or complex knowledge that is only available to the "followers". You do state that the knowledge you are attempting to impart with this thread is truly available to all but that we may not be currently able to understand it. However, you also state that only a very few will be able to utilize it to "ascend" to a better place/space ( reminds me of a rapture type statement). Once again - how is that possible if we are all ONE? How is it fair if a majority of the beings we share this world with do not even have the ability to see this information? ( I am not just directing this towards you - it is my "own problem" with this type of material) Most of the information is not translated, it would have no frame of reference for someone not familiar with Judeo-Christian teachings, people who experience developmental disabilities, illiteracy, who are blind, under educated etc. so how can it be the only way? I just do not believe that any "way" that limits it's audiences ability to truly participate and/or promises it's audience that they are (or could be) the only ones, thus creating seperation from their fellow beings - is NOT the WAY.

Ok - so there were a few questions there
El
Old 02-22-2010, 11:46 PM   #1225
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
I ask you did Jesus Christ spoke like that?
Did he hide truth from his disciples and whom ever wanted with honest heart?
Did he aimed to amaze people with hard -to-know phrases and words?
Actually he had to, he often had to speak in parables because the core truth was too much for the average man in his audience. To some extent it was necessary to de-tune the message for wider coverage.

I agree that it is better to speak truth with clarity so far as it is possible.

Many times this means not speaking at all. However, on this forum, there are topic titles that can allow people to ignore that which they dont want to read - and it is for this reason I keep asking people to let it be.

I think abraxasinas has demonstrated accuracy with the bible and I dont see where words are being twisted. I myself tend to restrict myself to the reported "sayings" of Jesus since they appear to me to be the least distorted parts of the bible. Since many of them are wrapped in parable, they were probably deemed by the editors to be so open to debate and inpenetrable, they did not require distortion to support any elitist agenda.

[with no particular focus on you Beren...]

Once again I see many here falling into the same old trap of judging the messenger and not the message.

It also seems as if inpenetrable data seriously offends a few egos - I say tough! Deal with it. Have you considered this is one of the distortions we all need help working through? Data is data.

Two sides of the polarised arguement against this thread - on the one hand there is no such thing as Dragons so Abraxasinas is clearly off his trolley - on the otherhand Dragons are very real and us poor humans need protection by the gallant knights in shining armour and experienced dragon slayers. Which is more preposterous? To me neither. Data is data.

What is not preposterous is that questions and answers to those questions yeild pure DATA. Data can be left or worked with - your/our choice.

Context can manipulate that data - but the assembled masses here are not vulnerable chooks that need protection. We are more on our guard against any potential contextual manipulation and trickery; not that I myself have discerned any yet from the OP and subsequent posts - all I have discerened with every fibre of my own intuition is a desire to deliver information/data in the context of the questions asked.

This Dragon (personae) - is providing answers - so far - in what looks like good faith. On that note, Abraxasinas, I have a few more questions of my own for you :

1) to what extent do dragons have a bearing on the functioning of the elite/dark forces currently attempting to control the evolution of human kind on this planet?

2) are there good dragons and bad dragons (where good and bad have the meaning of service to the interests of humanity or service to self, not in the interests of humanity).

3) please re-state the exact relationship between what you call dragon and what you call human.

4) dragon iconography crops up a lot. In the recent video by Bill Ryan one is struck by the number of dragon images in the opening sequence of shots around London, England. Additionally I recently have cosidered that there are the Eastern (I'm thinking about chinese) Dragons who are associated with the power elite - emporers etc - in a more mystical way, and Western Dragons who live in caves and get slaughtered by "heros". Can you elaborate more on the role of the dragon iconography through the human ages? When did it start and why?

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 02-22-2010 at 11:51 PM.
Closed Thread