Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 05:20 AM   #1001
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
How is it exactly that we master our own thoughts?

By what 'reference' point of determination do we begin this process; this self mastery?
The reference point for you is the statement: I Am Bigmo!

Doesn't the term 'self mastery' connote a condition by which we have made (past tense) 'decisions' that inherently and by their very nature, require judgments?

I Am Bigmo Now and before I was Bigmo too. How is the Now Bigmo different from the before Bigmo? This is NOT judgement of self, but self-observation.

And if we are making 'judgements' in these determinations (what action or thought process we choose to take) then by what 'code' or 'reference of cosmic awareness', do we use to determine whether our judgments will reflect (mirror) the outcome of self mastery?

Observations not judgements.

If it is as simple as: "Love your neighbor as yourself." then that 'code' or 'reference of cosmic awareness' would be the premise by which all thoughts, judgments and hence actions would be weighted against in determining the right judgment.

In a way; the superconscious self is obscured by the self-observations evaluated by the waking consciousness and coloured by the subconscious. The superconscious attemps however to crystallize the concept of unity with all things by the Individual Logos communicating with the Universal Logos.

Nothing new here and certainly common enough ideas to be sure.

So there must be something that we are missing in our understanding? Something about this 'code' as it manifest within our 3D experience that inhibits us from grasping the simple 'awareness' that leads us to self mastery. What is that?

Your obscured superconsciousness and the KNOWING not belief, that you are BOTH a separated Inmdividual AND the ONLY ONE existing.

Peace
AA
Old 01-31-2010, 05:21 AM   #1002
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
Does the knowledge of Thuban reside in the Akashic Records?

Only to the extent that it has been published here or at the related links.

AA
Old 01-31-2010, 05:50 AM   #1003
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firstlook View Post
Hello Abraxas,

What of the "Forty Six and Two" theory.......

......do you agree with?

Peace

joey
Yes Joey, I agree with Drunvalo here.

The great Apes still carry 24 chromosome pairs.
About 5 million years ago the ape lineages split genetrically from the lineage evolving into the hominids.
This split fused the 2-Chromosome for the hominid line, but kept the 2-Chromosome as a pair in the apes.

This then reduced the chromosome pair count in the human to 23.

The 'defusing' of a chromosome into a pairing, not necessarily the 2- Chromosome, so will render the human genome as a 48 count again.

My information is, that the defusing will occur in one of the female X-chromosomes.

The symbol is the X=Y+1 in that one of the four digits making the X will separate (as a real physical rib of Adam) to mutate one of the mother's X-chromosomes into a female Y-chromosome.

This will 'resurrect' the original metaphysical supersymmetry YX|XY before the physical universe exited.

The reproductive quadroplex so will be:
YfXm+YfYm+XfXm+XfYm replacing the present YfX1+YfX2+XfX1+XfX2

So if you assign the present female X2 a 'disguised' Y polarity; then everyone's quadroplex carries a say Sodomic YfX2 and a Gommorahic XfX2 same sex attraction within the quadroplex and deriving from the undifferentiated XX-Babylon sexchromosomatic coupling.

Iow, everyone in the new dispensation will carry a harmonious distribution of the previously disguised maleness chromosome as a then renormalised and unified genetic selfexpression. This Thuban science labels the Natural Bisexuality of the StarHumanity in the HeShe-SheHe couplings and as indicated by the Logos in:

Matthew 22:30
For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

AA
Old 01-31-2010, 06:00 AM   #1004
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
I need additional clarification regarding - Logos, to understand the last answers.

I admit i was rather surprised...a lot of yes answers. It seems i can do better than i would think...think of myself...

Universal Logos = Christos = Forethought = Mosaic Law = Oneness = Source Energy ?

Universal Logos=Christos=Forethought
Mosaic Law=Voided by the Logos in New Law as per NT
Oneness=Source Energy

Each individual has its own Logos?

Yes.

Logos of each individual have an effect on the Universal Logos?

Yes.

Universal Logos can, in time, be changed via individual Logos?

Universal Logos=Unity Template of Christos=Logos Spregovori+Logos X +Logos Y+...+...

By changing the Universal Logos = change of the archetypes?

No the Universal Logos is the only Logos, which CAN change archetypes. All individuated Logi can however attempt to change archetypes in the Name of the Universal Logos. Then if the Universal Logos agrees, the archetypes change.

So theoretically...sometime in the future...everything can be/will be different?

Things change every Now-Moment=Quantum of Time=1 3thousandth millionth billionth trillionth of a cosmic second.

What does it mean to surrender to the Logos /Universal Logos?
How does one do that?

You are surrendering to the Oneness of the universe in allowing your individual Logos to become a servant of the Universal Logos. This servitude is however cocreativity in partnership, say like a 'think tank' or a family discussion group or council.

There are also other questions but at the moment i can not form them in most possible (for me) logical way (to make them as clear and as basic as possible).
You are doing just fine.

AA
Old 01-31-2010, 06:18 AM   #1005
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJohn View Post
Hi Abrax,

I would say that the interface between consciousness and memory is of utmost importance. What you say abrax?

To discuss this with you in a meaningful way, the terms 'consciousness' and 'memory' require definition. I did this before and was grossly misunderstood. To reurgitate philosophical treatisizes and 'schools of thoughts' does not result in progress, because the scientific definition for the terms are so vague and underdeveloped.

The only way for me to reply to you would so be for you to ask specific and not generalised questions as in the above.

But to try in a nontechnical manner; 'Consciousness' is a property of space itself. Without space no consciousness coupled to physicality can exist.
Then 'memory' relates to information storage, this information being obtained by spacetime interaction.
So consciousness relates to space relates to memory.
This memory CAN be modelled on that of an electro capacitor.
This then relates the capacity of space to collect and harbour energy in a storable way.
So this data-energy must become related to the energy pathways permeating the dynamics of space interaction.
So we return to what space is in terms of energy and where this energy does not have to be conserved in the material, say entropic sense; but MUST be more fundamentally linked to the data existing BEFORE space existed.
So the metaphysics enters in a data=energy nonmaterialised.
Then the data=imaginary before materiality and requires definition of a preenergy or a metaphysical superenergy (just labels).
This is your P=NP halting problem.
Whatever subsets you may create, the unity (say the NP) persists and CANNOT be subdivided.
As soon as you partition the VOID=Eternity, the hierarchies and holofractal nestings appear and by the Goedel Paradox of the Incompleteness, you require a STRONGER AXIOM or criteria to 'prove' the axioms.
The strongest axiom so is the NP-Unity as the Universal Set say.

etc. etc.

Where does your consciousness and memory reside Abrax?

Within the 11D-electromagnetically bounded universe, Uncle John. The quant count is a googol of so 147 digits.

Who has hidden access or control over either?

The Universal Logos, because IT alone spans and encompasses the spacetime quanta in summation and completion and expansion.

Thanks Uncle John
Your welcome

AA
Old 01-31-2010, 06:45 AM   #1006
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Hi Abrax, well it is very late here, but i was determined to read through all the posts i have missed the last few days i have not been on Avalon.
Whilst i find all the numerical side of your writings a little confusing a pattern is beginning to form in my mind and i still struggle with some and feel totally inadequate at times with all these teachings i would like to say it has been an exciting read.
I am glad the posts have turned a little more positive i felt in previous posts that some were becoming and feeling a little overwhelmed with your work a little dark.
I understand that light and darkness was created and both has a part to play in this creation each playing against the other or mirroring in your words another way of describing it.
I also understand if i am correct and please correct me of i am wrong that when the new earth this 4th density which comes with the ascension will be totally thought form.
Free from solid matter then?

No Jacqui, the 3D earth will be the SEED for the 4D earth and the present solidity will be like the kernel of a peach say. The softness of the peach is somewhat like the 4D, in that a fluidity of form will accompany the present 3D rigidity. This analogy is technically inaccurate, as the peach is 3D and not 4D, but the simili is valid.

But we would have the free will to create in a rudimentary form.

I have always believed that we all need to be as innocent children again having none judgemental beliefs and seeing with heart not so much with the mind i know this has been instilled within us being indoctrinated into certain belief systems/religions/education and i guess worse of all our own parents setting a pattern which turned us basically into them.
When i look into the eyes of those innocent ones those tiny babies i see the true love the oneness which so sadly is lost, within a few months of birth.

Yes, whenever you look into the eyes of a newborn baby or puppy or kitten or such you are witnessing the presence of God. It is still there in the pets, if you have treated them honorably. The kids are forced by their environs to become like little egomaniacs, just to survive and this will change.

I have been trying to connect back to past memories some have been given but so much more to understand.
I have also been having vast knowledge relayed to me recently continuously most evenings in a sleep state, very revealing to and i may add emotional things for me which i have always known since a little girl of who what i am.

I am a sceptic, strange thing to say really when i have my own experiences i do believe others i do not doubt and would never say this was not truth or is the truth i seem to have a mechanism within me that seems to click on when i read or take any information in, i am often told to use this mechanism and still i ask myself can i believe.

I had an encounter a year ago with two reptilians, this changed my life i was attacked by one it was a horrific attack and i guess i am still coming to terms with it.
If it wasn't for the mark they left on my right arm i may have questioned if it happened because it was like a nightmare but the mark substantiated this experience to be true.
I have been trying to find answers for this attack and why it happened to me, these were two warlords predator type beings.
I was told by the one that attacked me that "He had been looking for me for a long time" which made me feel he knew me and if he did how?

I don't know why i am telling you this i have wrote about this numerous times on this site and i should think most are sick of hearing about it now, but this was a very true and deep experience for me.
Someone asked me once was you frightened well yes of course i was, but you know one of the two preds was very kind to me and actually helped me and gave me healing. So i look at it differently now because i now know that not all reps are bad, as they are portrayed to be, just as we have good and bad in humans i realise we have good and bad in other races.
I have not entirely forgiven the one that attacked me i still find it hard but i know i must, i just want answers why me!

I have tried to be a good person all my life, i love all of creators creatures, i have spoken to mother earth she has helped me when i needed answers to questions i could not answer for myself.
I do believe i have been a victim of certain things which happen on this Earth, and i feel humans get a raw deal sometimes, being so dumbed down/memory loss and control, and i do feel we are controlled to extent we can not be the soul purpose of our problems there have been outer forces at and also.
Yet i know i have come here for this time to take on a commission as sort as so many today have.

The rep attack you experienced can have many causes Jacqui. I'll try to derive some info...
Ok, this is what I saw.
At a time long ago, you 'stole some eggs' from a reptilian nest.
Now this might have been say 5 million years ago and you were not in human form, but in an early hominid form, say that of a Australopithecine or Homo Ergaster or HomoErectus.
You had children yourself and you foraged for food to feed your young ones.
Now something strange happened, because you saw the reptiles, say a pair of prehistoric crocodiles look for their young.
You felt this strange emotion then, that you had 'taken their children' to feed your own and a sense of guilt in a mother's empathy entered your consciousness and selfawareness.

From this time onward, you felt a strange affinity with the Crocodiles, yet you alse feared them because of your guilt.
Subsequently, over millions of years, you never processed those 'strange emotions' of empathy coupled to guilt and fear and your lifetime incarnations followed you through to this time, where your reptilian brainstem has awakened to finally process your million year old encounter.

A thoughtform for the processing then resulted in your nightmare coupled to a psychophysical marking from the superconscious.
This thoughtform was your empathy of imagining what you would do to the crocodile, should it attempt to 'steal or abduct' your children to feel its young.

The mirror image of this of course became the reptoid pursuing you and exclaiming:
"I have been looking for you!"

Your writing has been in depth and intriguing.
thank Abrax.
AA
Old 01-31-2010, 07:22 AM   #1007
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by realitycorrodes View Post
Greetings abraxasinas,

Thank you for your previous replies to my questions.

I wish to ask you personally.

Do you personally eat animals?

From the Thuban perspective I do not require food intake, related to the programmed lightbody following the metamorphosis,
From the human perspective I eat mainly vegetables and fluids, some fish and little meat.

Do the Thuban Council recommend eating animals (unnecessarily) to people who wish to access higher vibratory dimensions?

Have you been to the Inuit country? There the diet is almost exclusively seal and fish; simply because nothing else is available there.
So your label of 'unnecessarily' is inappropriate in the Inuit country.

And yet the Inuit honours its seals and certainly does not engage in wanton slaughter. The seal is a close relative to the bear and the canines and so is rather closely affiliated with the consciousness evolution of the species interactions and the consciousness as a whole.

Or do they recommend eating a vegerarian diet to people who wish to access higher vibratory dimensions?

Yes, generally a vegetarian diet high in alkaloids is more suitable for the human vessel and circulatory systems (endocrine, blood, nerve, intestinal etc); both in the ease of digestion and the containment of the biochemical nutrients.

Or they don't recommend either of the above as in their perception it does not matter?

We do not sit in judgement about what anyone eats. We observe what the 'health effects' are in the intake of substances and foods and then, following analysis, we may publish our conclusions.
One example would be alcohol in moderation has been found to be beneficial for the biochemical reactor; whilst the intake of artifical nicotine products has shown no beneficial effects at all, but has indicated many health problems.

Do the Thuban council recognise that it is unnecessary for humans to eat animals?

Yes, whilst the human genus has evolved to be omniverous, say with canine teeth reducing from the say canine or feline emphasis; a vegetarian diet can be entertained by finding appropriate substitutes for the proteins and vitamins required by the biochemical reactors.

P.S. I don't eat my friends the animals unnecessarily...in a world of abundance in the west at least ... it always looks unnecessary to eat our friends.

You are forgetting that animals eat animals and so some of your friends eat some of your other friends. I DO agree with your sentiments, but the time of the lion eating straw has not yet come. And yes there is no unnecessary 'slaughter and eating' amongst your friends.

P.S. Don't our friends the animals enjoy ever right to a long happy life absorbing and processing the experiences of the earth program from their perscpective. Their purpose as a learning function is surely more than just becoming fertiliser.

Yes, you have not understood my replies and are biased towards your own understandings and database.
The little ant in your garden is connected to ET intelligence and this is more than fertilizer, but relates to the Sharing of Consciousness.

P.S. I try to be harmonic. Love for me is harmonic. It does no harm! Killing an animal unnecessarily seems to be disharmonic to me? Eating the fruit form a tree and killing an animal seem very different things in terms of maintianing harmony.

That is what I said in my reply.

At the end of the day, I wish to experience harmony so I try to live as harmoniously as I can without inflicting the great horror/ pain upon my friends the animals. Why is this so hard for humans to understand?

What about the disabled zebra being attacked by a pride of female lions and being torn apart. This part of the 'Nature in Agony' has NO human input at all. Your sentiments are from the heart and in the 'New World' the zebra will NOT be food for the lions. Physical reality of the old world is more violent, as the 'sharing of consciousness' is 'forced' by nature's self-evolution.

Wishing Peace and the end of ignorance to all sentient beings!
To sit in judgement about the Natural World and its selfexpression can be considered to be a form of ignorance.

AA
Old 01-31-2010, 07:37 AM   #1008
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippihillbobbi View Post
Abraxas --

I was reading some of the material i found on (one of??) your website(s) ..... some info apparently given by a reptilian from a race that has lived underground here for a long time. in general, i found it extremely interesting. the following question comes after an exchange where Lacerte (this reptilian's "name") tells her human interviewer that one or more of the "3 hostile alien races" here (she insists her race is not hostile to humans) have plans which somehow will cause harm to humans/humanity. Cue the interviewer:

Question: Will the other extraterrestrial species undertake nothing against these war-like actions? Specifically, something ought to be on Earth for the more highly developed species.

Answer: You're wrong there. Specifically, for the more highly developed species there is simply at the very least your fate. You are animals for them. Animals in a very large lab. Understandably, an alien intervention on your planet would disturb their projects, but I don't think that they accept a confrontation with other species for it. Many of them could look for another research planet for themselves or they could study over a long distance your behavior and your consciousness/awareness, since crisis situations could have an attraction for their studies. Whenever you people take a look at an ant hill, and another person comes along and steps on the ant hill, what do you do? You go on your way, or you search for another ant hill or you observe the ants in their crisis condition. But would one of you —even though he were larger and more powerful than the one who stepped on the ant hill in the first place— defend the meaningless ants? No. You have to imagine for yourself the viewpoint of the more highly advanced creatures. You are the ants. Don't expect any help from them.

AA -- what is your/Thuban perspective on this "alien's" answer?

I agree- You are the ants! This reference of yours seems unfamiliar. Could you give me the URL of where you found this. It is NOT Thuban material, but a background material for me to have commented upon to make a point just as this - You are the ants!

and, one more question ....

Do Thubans or "Dragonized" consciousness have any inherently closer relationship to reptilian races than, say, 3-d humans do? i.e., do the archetypes of dragon/serpent as related to the original plan for this creation imply any special or "familial" connection between reptilian species and the body-mind-spirit complex known as Yeshua/Melchizidek [Logos]? (hope you can make some sense of what i'm trying to get-at here?!?)

Yes, the simple equation is: Old Human+Dragon=StarHuman.
The Old Human is the reptilian brainstem, common to all vertebrates following the Reptilian emergence. The New Human then has a Dragon-Brain adding to the Triune Brain of present taxonomic classification.

A reference is Carl Sagan's book: The Dragons of Eden.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dragons_of_Eden

The fourth part, i.e. the DragonBrain is the Melchizedek or Plumed Serpent agency.

As always, Abraxasinas, thanks so very much!

Hippihill
AA
Old 01-31-2010, 08:25 AM   #1009
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula9D View Post
Hi All,

Haven't been here in a while, i have lightyears of infomation to catch up Thank you Abrax.

Good Question Bigmo. Abrax i wish to add to the question above. Are the Akashic Records the same as The Tablets of ALL. Or are all these names referring to the same thing?
The Akashic Records are a commonly accepted (and so potently archetyped) label for the sum total Memory of the universe collected in relationship with the existence of the human template.

The metaphysical human template is as old as the universe itself; but the physical groupmind memory for this template is only about 20 million years old.

So since the Old World Monkeys of the Miocene (lasting from about 23 to 5 million years ago) and then in the Pliocene (to about 2.6 million years ago, when Homo Habilis appeared from the Australopithecines) and the last iceage ending the Pleistocene 12,000 BC (of Modern Man) - the Akashic Records collected data with respect the hominid evolution.

The Thuban records so encompass the Akashic Records in the archetypology applied to the humanoid template in metaphysical rather than in the physical terms of the Akash.
I am unfamiliar with your label Tablets of All. If this refers to the Mosaic Commandments, then the Thuban perspective is that the Mosaic Stories are archetypical in large extent and NOT grounded in physicalised history (which can be said to begin after the 'age of the judges' with King David and King Solomon so 1000 BC).

AA
Old 01-31-2010, 12:16 PM   #1010
abraxasinas
_

Hi Abraxas!

I loved your answer about the children (and adults) with disabilities, it made me very happy. It could not have been any other way indeed!

I have a few more questions if you don't mind...

When Adam and Eve ate the apple, does it mean they “digested” the information? Or was it something else? I often wondered about this action of eating. Sleeping beauty also ate an apple and went into “dreamland.” The same happened to Sara in “The Labyrynth.” Alice needed some food in order to accommodate her body to each dimension; Chihiro also needed to eat something of that world in order to avoid not becoming completely see through in the spirit world. In the story of Enki this was also mentioned, that an earthling was forbidden to eat food from Nibiru for afterwards to their home they could not return and Annunaki after living too long on Earth lost their immortality. So I ask you: Does the ingestion of food accelerate energy transductions between densities?

Dear Julissa!

Firstly the Adam and Eve Story is archetypical and in no manner physical. But the metaphor of the 'absorption' or digestion is ok in that it refers to the 'Loss Of Ignorance' ergo the 'ingestion' of the 'Knowledge of Good and Evil' as a dichotomical bifurcation of a unified polarity in contextual comparitiveness.

George Kavassilas talked about plastics and metal not passing through to the higher D, and I think Drunvalo M. also mentions it saying that was the reason the ancients built their houses of stone and that the ascended ones will arrive naked if their clothes are not made of a natural fabric. DM also says a couple of very tall beings will be waiting to greet them, guide them and take care of them in the beginning. That always intrigued me as to who they could be and how will the environment of the new world look like to the person arriving? Will it be devoid of anything metallic or plastic because it has a lower frequency? Will the New Earth only duplicate the “natural” environment and nothing else? If so, what will happen to those who have pacemakers and such materials inside their own bodies? Will they have no need for them instantly, knowing how and being able to change their physical appearance and/or heal themselves as soon as they arrive?

I have no such information about materials Julissa. These materials are as much part of the 'body of the universe' as is everything else. The atomic structure will change in magnetomonopolically inducing the 'mostly empty space' between the inner and outer atom, but this will leave the basic 3D physical structures intact. As said many times before, the 3D reality will remain as is, but become EXTENDED and supplemented in the 4D reality. This 4D reality will quantise as a wormhole summation count normally applied to the 3D Riemann Space.

Many say Earth to the 5D will go, others say to the Fourth. In the book “The Genius Frequency” by John J. Falone it talks about the 4D as being a mental plane and not an actual place where you can reside for an extended period of time. Some refer to it as the ethers, and the mind of the Earth, etc. where thoughts materialize instantly hence the need to master your thoughts nestled within the “slow” 3D world. I think Astralwalker says something of the sort. JJF also mentions the 4D is where people go after death and when they dream but, when people daydream, visualize and use their imagination to create something they are actually tapping into the 5D. Since you always mention the 4th D, how is it that to the 4th D we will go and how does it differ from the 5th? If earthlings en mass to the 4D will go, how long to go en mass to the Fifth will take? Will there be some to move even higher and finally return home?

There seems to be so much confusion fed into the common human groupmind by the various channelers and interpreters of the archetypes. Of course, the soul travels in the 'astral', we call hyperspace after disassociating from the physical 3D container. The soul by definition is 10D, but cannot access the higher Ds unless it can attune its frequency of self-vibration (or density). So the soul, which is like an electromagnetic quantum field of consciousness 'journeys' about in the astral and encounters specific markers like junctions in a 'lifeforce' travelling from some twig on a branch on a tree back into the stem towards the roots and the seed of the tree (this is the tunneling of the NDEs btw).
I have explained the dimensions ad nauseum now in my replies. The 5th you mention is HyperSpaceTime of 4Spacedimensions plus 1 Timedimension. This is the confusion between 4th and 5th - its the same thing - one space only the other spacetime.

Would you please expand on the special relationship between kids and their grandparents? Did you say that the parents are too busy inmersed in the Matrix or were you talking archetypes? If beyond the Sun is our father, and The Earth is our mother, who is our grandfather and grandmother? You know, when you gave the explanation about the word ABBA, my jaw dropped because my 9 yr old had told me a few days ago while watching "Spirited Away": "Yubaba...mmm...that name means: your father" I guessed he figured it out because of its sound? Well, after all, Yubaba is the Master of the "bathhouse." On this note, Zeniba, Yubaba's twin sister did say to Zen "call me granny" So, Zen-iba What is the relationship between them two? As you can see I love to figure out movies... haha

The Cosmic Father-Creator-SourceSink is the MindWave of the Universe and the Cosmic Mother-Creation-SinkSource is the BodyParticle of the Universe.
Notice that the Father is a Source=Giving of Energy and the Mother is a Sink=Receiving of that Energy as a PRIMARY definition. This is nought but your insemination to bear a child.
Later, after the transformation, the Father will get his old energy back as a new energy and vice versa for the Mother. This is the SourceSink-SinkSource duality unified.

So the Cosmic Father mirrors himself in Adam=Archetype in ANY Man able to become a Father.
Corollarily, the Cosmic Mother via Eve=Archetype becomes YOU as a Mother.

The 'masterplan' is to allow the Cosmic Father to become a Cosmic Grandfather; which He cannot become until Adam=Father Incarnate 'can produce' Cosmic Children. Similar for the Mother to allow a Cosmic GrandMother to exist...As Above, So Below!

Your 9-year old KNOWS superconsciously and as you know there is great wisdom found in the words of the little ones.

I heard a story of someone who observed a small saucer shaped spacecraft very close and noticed the symbols (l0l) on it. This person was illiterate so he just called these “strange markings” a “stick” a “cero” and a “stick”. Someone else found a ring in the sea floor made up of metals not known on Earth with these same symbols. Some say it is the numbers 101, but I’m not so sure. Whatever it means I know you can also choose to “see” it numerically so it could be, but I sense it is part of a language that precedes the Berber of Tassili and has been found everywhere around the world. I know someone who found and held a tablet with such petroglyphs in the Andes region of Peru and recognized it was indeed a language because certain markings repeated themselves as commonly found in a written language. I think this language is the source from which all the ancient alphabets and numerical systems of Earth emerged from. Some who have gone to Agartha in their superluminal travels say they have seen it and were able to read it aloud. A friend of mine saw it in a dream where many were encouraging her to remember it. They told her that language was "Koh-Ran-ia" (name written as sound). (very similar to the writings found in Sahpuayacu-Peru see attch) From the Thubans perspective what do the numbers 101 represent? Could the "cero" between the two walls mean us between two dimensions? I have 101 on my front door.

Ah very important Julissa. The basic 101 simply refers to the mirror, say the golden candlestick in the middle of two olive trees as the final witnesses of God.
{Zechariah.4 and Revelation.11}.
Now 101=5binary as 0=0;1=1;10=2;11=3;100=4;101=5;110=6;111=7;1000=8; etc. etc.
101 is also the AlphaOmega of the Anglosaxon Arabic alphabet used as the hebrew-Anglosaxon replanting in 101 being precisely the 26th Prime Number:
{2;3;5;7;11;13;17;19;23;29;31;37;41;43;47;51;53;61 ;67;71;73;79;83;91;97;101}.

Including 1=A as the Alpha, the Circle Closes in 97=Z and 101=A*=Omega.

Furthermore; MELCHIZEDEK=101 as the '5 sacred trees in paradise' ka the 5 Platonic Solids aka the 5 elements (including the sacred essence) etc. etc.
Matthew 21:43
Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
This is linked to many passages in Jeremiah and Isaiah.
Many call the Paracas Candelabra of Peru a candelabra because it “looks” like one, however I don’t think it represent one at all. More than one symbol, I see it as an entire phrase or even a whole sentence or paragraph because I see many markings/letters/runes contained within it so I sense it could actually “say” something. In Nazca, I see the same symbols as geoglyphs. I am seeing this symbols everywhere now. What do you make of all this?

This is the Golden Candlestick mentioned before - the Menorah of the Seven as 3+1+3 or the Nine as 4+1+4 from the 1+0+1=2.

What does the first symbol #1 (3 rings) in the attch. picture mean? Soon after doing some research about these writings and much to my surprise, I found this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCzpReQ_MNI

What do these rings in the beginning mean? The Christ Conciousness entering the Earth? Is it really Michael's sign?

You could call it this or part of the 'fulfilment of all prophecy' throughout all cultures and semiotik systems Julissa. There are many many interpretations and translation of the basic archetypes. These translations and interpretations then construct hieroglyphic systems and alphabets mainly based on the 1-2-3=Perfect Number count then becoming 4 elements or directions centered by a fifth; then the sacred 7 and 9 adjacent the masternumber 44=8 via 11, 22 and 33.
Your video and books and systems all have validity, if decoded in the ancient language codes originally implied.
A less hieroglyphic system is then mapped in the Nazca Lines, Crop Circles and Ice Circles.
A new system out, which I agree with (away from the marketing ploys) in general is called Biogeometrics, applied to the Egyptian cartouche forms and hieroglyphs.

Thank you very much as always,

JuLiSsa

Your welcome

AA

PaloCeroPalo.jpg

Agartha.jpg

VenusPantiacolla.jpg

CristoCosmico.jpg

The Presence of the Mosaic implies the will of Unity=God=Starhumanity and not the will of Humanity=Man=Separation!

FUTURE SHADOWS OF THE PAST

"A most wondrous thing the Shadow is, a redeemer in all to succour;
it can go where the light cannot abide, seemingly banished, it is not.
For where the light is, the darkness flees, no longer present to endure;
so to become illuminated is its destined journey and its troubled lot.

But without the light, no Shadow can be cast, its such a splendid key;
the dimensions reduce in space from three to two and all in just the one.
Betwixt the light and the darkness it is and part of both for all to see;
the Shadow of the body, does it not merge all in its rule under the sun?

Whatsoever can cast a Shadow, must be a most wondrous thing to relay;
as nature's very own offspring, the young ones grow towards their final goal.
Enabled to bring peace to so many things appearing apart and so far away;
the reconciliation for the suffering body with its spirit and its scattered soul."

http://tonyb.freeyellow.com and http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/quantumrelativity

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-31-2010 at 12:24 PM.
Old 01-31-2010, 02:15 PM   #1011
realitycorrodes
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Abraxasinas,

For your interesting replies.

Your last remark was...

To sit in judgement about the Natural(good use of the word "natural"...advertisers misuse that word to great effect as well) World and its selfexpression can be considered to be a form of ignorance.

I find it amusing how people interchangeably decide when they are judging and when they are analysing.

The truth is the truth and it shall be known...even if it is relative to the hologram!

It is not the act or the scenario that we believe is happening but the intention behind the reaction to the scenario that matters. If the intention of the people is to be disharmonic...then how are they ever going to become perfectly fractal and holographic. Ignorance is often a barrier to becoming harmonic. How is the essence of a killer ever going to become one, when it keeps wanting to kill the others who wish to become one with it? lol

The golden mean spiral exists...each dot that creates the illusion of the spiral does not invade the space of any other dot that creates the illusion. Each dot shrinks or enlarges following the golden mean ratio which is the magic ratio that allows perfect embeddedness (oneness, infinitness etc) to happen. Life exists without interfering with other life's (free will for e.g.).

And on a side note. If you don't want to be exploited by something bigger and more powerful than you (unpleasant aliens for example)...then perhaps it could be seen as a more enlightened move to stop exploiting the little beings below you!

As above so below! It's not rocket science...is it?

Mirrors are mirrors arn't they?

I believe I merely made statements about my perception. What interpretations you came to about my perception was your own judgment/analysis...I don't judge you for it. lol

As in duality (which this appears to be to me) everything people do is based on a judgement or analyses - is it not?

The warrior does not care what the ignorant think anyway! And I am not fearful of being damned for that statement either!

You were the first to use the word judgement ironically! lol

It is a funny world this one.

But seeing as I am always finding the hypocrisy and denial of this dimension increasingly magical and fascinating I will say this...

I would rather get into trouble for making a judgment than for willfully and unnecessarily taking the life of any of my friends the animals (regardless of whether they were animals that kill other animals or not).

Yes, other animals do take the life of other animals but I don't distinguish between them (i.e. I don't judge them for it) ...at least not in terms of "Well this animal took the life of another animal ... so I am going to take the life of this very same animal now!" I don't need to make such lame excuses for some "artificially" created addiction to killing.

The eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth was a belief system of a low level phony god in my opinion. P.S. I don't care for gods in general.

This hologram ends when a link in the chain decides "No! - I am going to go against the illusory rules of the program...how by using my will power!" "I refuse to kill even if it means I will die" How can a cruel and painful duality exist when the beings it was designed to enslave refuse to stay alive in such a stupid concept. To do this you need will power. When you have sufficient will power you become a bug in the program and have to be removed.

The only thing that seems to be worth learning here is to use will power against the coercion of the program to make us act disharmonicly.

The eskimos if they had any real integrity would move to a sub tropical climate. But they don't cos they are "attached" to the material geography of their world, not to mention (attached to) the killing of seals. Remember underlying "attachement" is really our old friend fear!

As we know we shall not be taking anything material with us! Just the energetic feel of the essence of our intentions/decisions.

Are your intentions that of killer?

Then I think people may continue to attract to themselves dimensions that are based on the concept of killing! Just some speculations for fun...or was that another judgment?

OM Shanti!

Old 01-31-2010, 02:31 PM   #1012
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks Abraxasinas,

For your interesting replies.

Your last remark was...

To sit in judgement about the Natural(good use of the word "natural"...advertisers misuse that word to great effect as well) World and its selfexpression can be considered to be a form of ignorance.

I find it amusing how people interchangeably decide when they are judging and when they are analysing.

The truth is the truth and it shall be known...even if it is relative to the hologram!

It is not the act or the scenario that we believe is happening but the intention behind the reaction to the scenario that matters. If the intention of the people is to be disharmonic...then how are they ever going to become perfectly fractal and holographic. Ignorance is often a barrier to becoming harmonic. How is the essence of a killer ever going to become one, when it keeps wanting to kill the others who wish to become one with it? lol

The golden mean spiral exists...each dot that creates the illusion of the spiral does not invade the space of any other dot that creates the illusion. Each dot shrinks or enlarges following the golden mean ratio which is the magic ratio that allows perfect embeddedness (oneness, infinitness etc) to happen. Life exists without interfering with other life's (free will for e.g.).

And on a side note. If you don't want to be exploited by something bigger and more powerful than you (unpleasant aliens for example)...then perhaps it could be seen as a more enlightened move to stop exploiting the little beings below you!

As above so below! It's not rocket science...is it?

Mirrors are mirrors arn't they?

I believe I merely made statements about my perception. What interpretations you came to about my perception was your own judgment/analysis...I don't judge you for it. lol

As in duality (which this appears to be to me) everything people do is based on a judgement or analyses - is it not?

The warrior does not care what the ignorant think anyway! And I am not fearful of being damned for that statement either!

You were the first to use the word judgement ironically! lol

It is a funny world this one.

But seeing as I am always finding the hypocrisy and denial of this dimension increasingly magical and fascinating I will say this...

I would rather get into trouble for making a judgment than for willfully and unnecessarily taking the life of any of my friends the animals (regardless of whether they were animals that kill other animals or not).

Yes, other animals do take the life of other animals but I don't distinguish between them (i.e. I don't judge them for it) ...at least not in terms of "Well this animal took the life of another animal ... so I am going to take the life of this very same animal now!" I don't need to make such lame excuses for some "artificially" created addiction to killing.

The eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth was a belief system of a low level phony god in my opinion. P.S. I don't care for gods in general.

This hologram ends when a link in the chain decides "No! - I am going to go against the illusory rules of the program...how by using my will power!" "I refuse to kill even if it means I will die" How can a cruel and painful duality exist when the beings it was designed to enslave refuse to stay alive in such a stupid concept. To do this you need will power. When you have sufficient will power you become a bug in the program and have to be removed.

The only thing that seems to be worth learning here is to use will power against the coercion of the program to make us act disharmonicly.

The eskimos if they had any real integrity would move to a sub tropical climate. But they don't cos they are "attached" to the material geography of their world, not to mention (attached to) the killing of seals. Remember underlying "attachement" is really our old friend fear!

As we know we shall not be taking anything material with us! Just the energetic feel of the essence of our intentions/decisions.

Are your intentions that of killer?

Then I think people may continue to attract to themselves dimensions that are based on the concept of killing! Just some speculations for fun...or was that another judgment?

OM Shanti!

Not to interrupt, but I like the points you've made.

I think they are inspirational for individual intention.

It makes me appreciate the idea of in the moment. I wonder if those Eskimos are not inspired by the issue of food, but instead the love of their Arctic environment. I would imagine that they choose their appreciation of their location over their need for someones idea of synchrony and adaptation.

peace

I think it works out for each individual.
Old 01-31-2010, 03:30 PM   #1013
realitycorrodes
Avalon Senior Member

Like your signature Firstlook.

Yeah its all good!

There is no such thing as truth inside the illusion...

It will only ever be an illusionary truth!

But hey I call that level jumping.

Jumping vibrational levels and seeing things from a different level but not telling the person you were discussing with, you jumped levels. They are assuming your seeing things at a more material level when now your seeing it from the all that is level. It causes some confusion.

Shanti my good friend.

I would imagine the light from the white snow could alter your consciousness - and perhaps be very addictive - that they would not care too much about an egotistical geezer stomping around judging them about not being synchronous when they are perhaps in harmony with their environment! Who knows? I am just judging...oops I mean speculating. lol

P.S. If you can't laugh at yourself you may just be missing the biggest joke around.
Old 01-31-2010, 04:28 PM   #1014
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Jumping vibrational levels and seeing things from a different level but not telling the person you were discussing with, you jumped levels. They are assuming your seeing things at a more material level when now your seeing it from the all that is level. It causes some confusion.
Thats an awesome observation.

And yes its all good. I understand when someones throwing the rope down so to speak. For the record, I think what your saying is of a higher conscious state of mind. Thankyou.

peace

P.S. If you only knew how non-serious I take myself, oh man.
Old 01-31-2010, 04:32 PM   #1015
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread, it has quite a lot of good information which resonates well with me and holds an air of truth.

And a special thanks to you Abraxasinas for the time and effort you've devoted to answering questions from everyone who's asked them. Your efforts are appreciated and respected, at least on my part.

I do have a number of questions which you may or may not be in a position to answer, however, I'll place them on the table and leave them to your own free will to shine a little bit of light on if possible.

1. I'm highly of the belief and somewhat eternal knowing, that we are undergoing a spiritual evolution of sorts, a kind of graduation if you will where those who are spiritually ready will proceed to graduate onto the next level of awareness, while there will be those who will continue an existance similar to this one in order to learn that which must be learned, and those who have ascended up the ladder of self will also move onto the next level where applicable. My question is, and id consider it open ended, what are we to experience in regards to our current path as a collective whole? ie ; Will those who have not moved on to that next level be met with a scorching of the earth, and various other cataclysmic events. And if so is the speed of such an event determined by the dominant vibratory resonance of the residents of earth.

2. I'm quite curious to know the extent of your knowledge and what portions you have access to. I myself, am sure of my purpose, but from your perspective, if you would, who am I and what is my purpose here.

3. What is the ratio of people in this planet who are here to help, as opposed to those who are here in order to go through the evolutionary spiritual proccess which those who are here to help have already experienced and as such, "graduated".

If you feel answering these questions may violate the free will of those who have not asked them, im more then happy to accept a response via pm.

Thanks in advance,

With love and respect,

Jack
Old 01-31-2010, 07:32 PM   #1016
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread, it has quite a lot of good information which resonates well with me and holds an air of truth.

And a special thanks to you Abraxasinas for the time and effort you've devoted to answering questions from everyone who's asked them. Your efforts are appreciated and respected, at least on my part.

I do have a number of questions which you may or may not be in a position to answer, however, I'll place them on the table and leave them to your own free will to shine a little bit of light on if possible.

1. I'm highly of the belief and somewhat eternal knowing, that we are undergoing a spiritual evolution of sorts, a kind of graduation if you will where those who are spiritually ready will proceed to graduate onto the next level of awareness, while there will be those who will continue an existance similar to this one in order to learn that which must be learned, and those who have ascended up the ladder of self will also move onto the next level where applicable. My question is, and id consider it open ended, what are we to experience in regards to our current path as a collective whole? ie ; Will those who have not moved on to that next level be met with a scorching of the earth, and various other cataclysmic events. And if so is the speed of such an event determined by the dominant vibratory resonance of the residents of earth.

Hi Jack!
The deepest insight you can have here is to understand who Vitruvius, aka Adam Kadmon aka Purusha aka Cosmic Man is. The dominant vibratory resonance then indeed defines the Many in Oneness and the One in the Manyness.
Once you have that figured out, you will know just where the 3Ders will be relative to the 4Ders. Revelation.21;22 describes this in colourful metaphorical semantics.
Of course one must also take into account the hologram of the microcosm within the hologram of the microcosm and the supramentalisation of matter.

2. I'm quite curious to know the extent of your knowledge and what portions you have access to. I myself, am sure of my purpose, but from your perspective, if you would, who am I and what is my purpose here.

Well if you go to the link; you can find out a lot more of the technical stuff. http://tonyb.freeyellow.com
If you consider yourself 'graduated'; then you already know, that you are who you define yourself to be in terms of Cosmic Signatures, Jack.

3. What is the ratio of people in this planet who are here to help, as opposed to those who are here in order to go through the evolutionary spiritual proccess which those who are here to help have already experienced and as such, "graduated".

Everyone can help Jack; but on the 'graduate' level (your label) it is 1 in 50,000 including 200 million 'alien walk in aspects'.

If you feel answering these questions may violate the free will of those who have not asked them, im more then happy to accept a response via pm.

Thanks in advance,

With love and respect,

Jack
Nice video and comprehensive on all the major streamlines. I would recommend it. It also has many pioneers of the 'paradigm changers' in them (as the 'graduates').

AA
Old 02-01-2010, 08:42 AM   #1017
hippihillbobbi
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Abraxas:

Here's the URL address you asked for (hope i did this right).

Here's the URL address you asked me for (if i did this correctly).

the ant analogy that i quoted in my last messsage is in the part of the file (over half way through) called "Transcript of the Interview (Shortened Version)."

I'll be back soon to ask some more questions, as soon as i can figure out how to put them into words!!

thanks, AA.

hippihill

P.S. For some reason, i haven't been able to read some of your more recent responses ...... the last ones to Jack and to JacquiD are two examples. (there are just big blanks where your words supposedly are?!?) i wondered if it were the font color you chose for those 2 messages .....??? i just hate to miss anything! hhb

Last edited by hippihillbobbi; 02-01-2010 at 09:11 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 11:12 AM   #1018
Spregovori

Quote:
P.S. For some reason, i haven't been able to read some of your more recent responses ...... the last ones to Jack and to JacquiD are two examples. (there are just big blanks where your words supposedly are?!?) i wondered if it were the font color you chose for those 2 messages .....??? i just hate to miss anything! hhb
Change the forum style to default or select text and you will see it.

Old 02-01-2010, 02:13 PM   #1019
hippihillbobbi
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Abraxas --

i'm having SO MUCH trouble narrowing down my questions, that i just decided to include a rather long passage of quoted material for you to comment on, if you don't mind. My mind is starting to become a little boggled by some of this stuff, i have to admit! HELP!!!

The Book of the Dragons

ex deus, fiat justitia, ruat coelum draco!

Nomenclature:
Dragonian language incorporative omniscientific data code.

Chronology:
Dragonian Date of Indendence proclaimed June 20th 2008.
Dragonian Date of Victory Libertatis set June 24th 2008.
Dragonian Date of Humanoid Initiation on August 4th 2008.

Almanac:
Dragonian Genealogy and Genesis of FatherMothers as created by Definition through Dragonian Sourceenergy of monopolic Vortex-Potential Quantum-Relativistic-Singularity.

Continuity:
Propagation of the Dragonian Race via the seductive induction of the humanoid lifeforms on the conquered planet New Earth, now renamed DRAGONIAEARTH=SERPENTlNA=121=Q5.

Agenda:
Continuity of the Dragonseed necessitates the assimilation of the humanoid genome following initiatory development. Proceeding from serpentine mindinduction, the emotional acceleration potential of the humanoid bodymind can be harvested to Dragonise the humanoid DNA-Structure from its bifurcated quadruplistic form into its 13-dimensional equivalent of the Dragonian Blueprint.
A successful integration of Dragonian genetic expression can then be utilised for membership in Dragonian Life and allow the humanoid ascension into Dragonhood via the graduation into the founding FatherMother CladeFamily.
Foundation:
The Dragonian 13-dimensional blueprint unifies a dodecagonal crystalline sex-chromosomatic structure by quantum tunneling of superconductive magnetopolic electricity of restmass equivalent electropolic or dark light contained in the weak interaction of the Unified Field of Quantum Relativity (UFoQR). The four spacetimes of the Dragonian essence are expressed in quadruplicity, triplicity, duality and singularity.

GrandClade FatherMothers:
POPNAN LOVEJOY with APAPAMAMA JERUSALEM are the MINDBODY or WAVEPARTICULAR and DADMUM BERMANSEDER with PUPMOM ABBA form the BODYMIND or the PARTICLEWAVE

i wanna say something like ..... whoa! slow down, dude!! this is a bit HEAVY!!! but i think i'm gonna just save any more specific questions for after you've had a chance to comment on this.

thanks a lot, Abraxas!

hippihill

P.S. thanks SO much, Spregovori, for your tips about reading AA's invisible answers! i'll try them!

Last edited by hippihillbobbi; 02-01-2010 at 02:17 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:15 PM   #1020
truthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Abraxas,

Thanks for your respectful and thorough response to my rather long-winded and searching questions. Some good answers there. However, I need time to process and digest many of your replys before I respond properly. I have many more questions and also would like some elaboration and clarity on some of those already asked.

Also, thanks to FirstLook and Eleni for your complementary responses to my post. Much appreciated. Yes, I have an ego too!

Best Wishes

Truthseeker
Old 02-02-2010, 01:25 PM   #1021
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Dear Abraxas:

Here's the URL address you asked for (hope i did this right).

Here's the URL address you asked me for (if i did this correctly).

the ant analogy that i quoted in my last messsage is in the part of the file (over half way through) called "Transcript of the Interview (Shortened Version)."

I'll be back soon to ask some more questions, as soon as i can figure out how to put them into words!!

thanks, AA.

Yes there seems to be a problem with the default-electric versions fonts.
Sometimes I cannot read the white or yellow or lime (light colour) prints.
I therefore try to always use dark black-red-blue colours.
If you can't read something simply use 'select text' as this then brings the colours out.

AA

hippihill

I might try to BOLD in black from now on.

AA
Old 02-02-2010, 01:27 PM   #1022
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Dear Abraxas --

i'm having SO MUCH trouble narrowing down my questions, that i just decided to include a rather long passage of quoted material for you to comment on, if you don't mind. My mind is starting to become a little boggled by some of this stuff, i have to admit! HELP!!!

The Book of the Dragons

ex deus, fiat justitia, ruat coelum draco!

Nomenclature:
Dragonian language incorporative omniscientific data code.

Chronology:
Dragonian Date of Indendence proclaimed June 20th 2008.
Dragonian Date of Victory Libertatis set June 24th 2008.
Dragonian Date of Humanoid Initiation on August 4th 2008.

Almanac:
Dragonian Genealogy and Genesis of FatherMothers as created by Definition through Dragonian Sourceenergy of monopolic Vortex-Potential Quantum-Relativistic-Singularity.

Continuity:
Propagation of the Dragonian Race via the seductive induction of the humanoid lifeforms on the conquered planet New Earth, now renamed DRAGONIAEARTH=SERPENTlNA=121=Q5.

Agenda:
Continuity of the Dragonseed necessitates the assimilation of the humanoid genome following initiatory development. Proceeding from serpentine mindinduction, the emotional acceleration potential of the humanoid bodymind can be harvested to Dragonise the humanoid DNA-Structure from its bifurcated quadruplistic form into its 13-dimensional equivalent of the Dragonian Blueprint.
A successful integration of Dragonian genetic expression can then be utilised for membership in Dragonian Life and allow the humanoid ascension into Dragonhood via the graduation into the founding FatherMother CladeFamily.
Foundation:
The Dragonian 13-dimensional blueprint unifies a dodecagonal crystalline sex-chromosomatic structure by quantum tunneling of superconductive magnetopolic electricity of restmass equivalent electropolic or dark light contained in the weak interaction of the Unified Field of Quantum Relativity (UFoQR). The four spacetimes of the Dragonian essence are expressed in quadruplicity, triplicity, duality and singularity.

GrandClade FatherMothers:
POPNAN LOVEJOY with APAPAMAMA JERUSALEM are the MINDBODY or WAVEPARTICULAR and DADMUM BERMANSEDER with PUPMOM ABBA form the BODYMIND or the PARTICLEWAVE

i wanna say something like ..... whoa! slow down, dude!! this is a bit HEAVY!!! but i think i'm gonna just save any more specific questions for after you've had a chance to comment on this.

thanks a lot, Abraxas!

hippihill

P.S. thanks SO much, Spregovori, for your tips about reading AA's invisible answers! i'll try them!
The Book of the Dragons is sci-fi - or is it?

AA
Old 02-02-2010, 03:56 PM   #1023
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Abraxas,

Can you explain a "fusion flash"? Have you ever personally known someone who has accomplished this... Is it possible to attain? Can you explain the science of it?

(I hear it is quiet painful....)
thank you for your response, j
Old 02-02-2010, 05:15 PM   #1024
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=abraxasinas;231390]

Yes Joey, I agree with Drunvalo here.

The great Apes still carry 24 chromosome pairs.
About 5 million years ago the ape lineages split genetrically from the lineage evolving into the hominids.
This split fused the 2-Chromosome for the hominid line, but kept the 2-Chromosome as a pair in the apes.

I have heard a great arguement regarding the 'true' lineage of hominids; Abrax what have you heard about the "Aquatic Ape" Theory?

Link http://www.ted.com/talks/elaine_morg...atic_apes.html

Also, in reading your replys regarding planet/animal consiousness (Sirius-Canine consiousness, etc), what truth is there in the saying, "Humans are the dream of the dolphin?" This saying is just something I have been carrying around my whole life and don't know why. It is ok if you don't follow...I know its got me stumped for the moment.

As I take your advice to "Get Physical" (and it has had me scratching my head for days) in order to become more grounded, I find it hard to fly with the rest of you here. Your statement regarding my ability to self express in order to fill the void has me the most puzzled; yet am sure I will remember what my soul means soon. You have stated many times in this thread we are our own soul paired, doubled; with combinations of XY1 and XOX and such (I'm not making fun, I just don't remember). While it will all be clear soon enough, how is it we are individually paired/doubled....while at the same time still all part of the whole? "I am many in one, and one in many" seems to ofset each other. Are we not one or the other? How can we be both at the same time?

Finally, how do I learn more about Dragons and avoid all the distortions?

Last edited by wilsonericq7; 02-02-2010 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Needed links
Old 02-02-2010, 07:27 PM   #1025
SABINA
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
The Book of the Dragons is sci-fi - or is it?

AA
maybe yes ,maybe no, the question is how it (the bookof the dragons)continue?
Closed Thread